7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    actually...that is contingent on one thing -

@Stealthbomber16 The new roles do not change alignments correct? like you cant be a Mafia and then get a town role
    Correct
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Actually
    -vote gyrlander
    is quite scummy to me they're so low on my radar I forgot about them
    @stealthbomber16 can we get a link to day 2 on the front page plz
    Will do shortly

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 in the event of a jarjar death, would my death be revealed at the start of the night, since I’m dying at that time? And if not, would people be notified that my death was due to jar jar?
    In the event of a jar jar death, the death would be revealed at the start of the night and the cause would not be known.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

@naz how would you feel about a kenny lynch? what is your top 2 scum reads as of now? (if im in the top 2 list, make it top 3)
    I'd prefer your reads/reasoning honestly, distorted. may have missed it, will go back and check but i feel like you're posting for the sake of posting: a lot of your posts were setup spec rather than hunting and now you're kinda just passively asking others what they think. may change my mind but i dont like distorted. still think blink/hybrid are a bit more up there on my scumdar so far though. I slapped your titin thing into google docs (it was 14 whole pages) and checked the entire thing for any hidden messages. if there was one, i missed it: what a waste of time. and then i was gonna do my own hidden message but the formatting on this site didnt work. so rip that idea too, and rip even more of my time.

tl;dr - distorted is a slight scum lean thus far, maybe i missed something he said but i dont like him

will get to gyr after he posts more.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

8. ISO #308

also, we have to lynch today: there's a possibility the game started 6 of us v 5 scum, especially since there's 5 possible scum alignments. we'd already be tied assuming that were the case, so we need to lynch. If a lynch doesnt go through, try and see who split the train.

9. ISO #309

Sorry, I had a very very busy day and fell asleep as soon as I got home. I will catch up and post correctly soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe and hybrid are probally town too, but good policey lynches imo
    How are those town? Efe, I think too, but Hybrid??? Tell me what was towny, or what fits his town meta.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #311

Efe and hybrid are probally town too, but good policey lynches imo
    Oops I clicked post lol

And why do you want to lynch people who you think are town? You would just lynch them every game???? I know it's not the case. I don't like that.

12. ISO #312

Just woke up, and addressing his first- meant 5 possible non-town alignments. (Mafia terrorists triad neutral cult), not anything definite about them. Sorry for the confusion
    OOOH. Lol I'm getting paranoid second concern fixed, first one still standing. If first one is deleted, I will have you as lock town (Yep, my mind changed on having people as lock town because of other site experience, will discuss post-game or later if you want).

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Als, my rol changed fro an useless one to an useless one. Fuk.
    what might that be? :thinking: at least share with us the first role? How was it useless? Even if you lie, id like you to tell us what your first role was because that'll reveal quite a lot of info

14. ISO #314

I don’t like Kenny and while I agree so far with your reads on MM, I’d like some *reasoning*. Anything specific that makes you think they’re town? I’d especially like some reasoning behind you thinking that naz is town. Also, correct me if I’m wrong but you claimed telepath town right? Town aligned Telepath shouldn’t be using their ability anytime soon and the fact that you said “I forgot” instead of “I chose not to” paints you really scum in my eyes
    He doesn't give a lot of reasonings usually... but I am requesting the same thing. I scumread Blinkskater, but I always fucking scumread that guy ;-; he is quite hard to read.

Hmmmm that's right tho....
    -vote blinkskater
    He doesn't have enough pressure for the amount of scumminess he has.

15. ISO #315

We are almost at 24hrs now
    Has this nub even said anything today?
    -vote hybrid

What was your old role? Say something u freak
    @Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #316

No if i were jester i would have been lynched day one and won the game allready, and idgaf if you dont believe me its the truth =) if i dont forget to give a night action tonight, im re rolling and hopefully i get a killing role so i can murder the non believers
    This is a towny post... for blinkskater.

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He doesn't give a lot of reasonings usually... but I am requesting the same thing. I scumread Blinkskater, but I always fucking scumread that guy ;-; he is quite hard to read.

Hmmmm that's right tho....
    -vote blinkskater
    He doesn't have enough pressure for the amount of scumminess he has.
    Oh shit wait are we pressuring him for real now? I can switch back lmk
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i'm just gonna change my role over and over again uuntil i get something fun by fuun i mean omegalul
    Ok this is hybrid's only post
    And hybrid has more posts than efe
    wtf guys

If we can't agree on a lynch, policy lynch imo

19. ISO #319

I have a slight town lean on aamirus. Was having them as just borderline neutral till they posted a reads list that seems at least decently backed, and understandable read list. Still haven't gotten a read list from Blink even though he responded to my messages (besides some stuff on kenny hybrid and efe that are p much useless). Or rather, he went from saying efe is town (but a good policy lynch) to voting efe and saying "Scum". Blink's the lynch I personally would be most content with today.

Distorted is also a good lynch imo so far: also no reads, but unlike Hybrid and efe, he's trying to promote himself as active by posting a bunch about the setup and just random conversation starters but never really offered anything himself.

in short, my vote stays parked on blink for now, with distorted a close second.

20. ISO #320

OOOH. Lol I'm getting paranoid second concern fixed, first one still standing. If first one is deleted, I will have you as lock town (Yep, my mind changed on having people as lock town because of other site experience, will discuss post-game or later if you want).
    could you reference a post? I reread post #234 (where you mentioned the 5 alignments thing) and couldnt tell what you want me to address

21. ISO #321

Oh shit wait are we pressuring him for real now? I can switch back lmk
    I'm catching up. L-3 is good. MAYBE L-2, but not L-1 yet, we still have a full day!

22. ISO #322

could you reference a post? I reread post #234 (where you mentioned the 5 alignments thing) and couldnt tell what you want me to address
    No no I will address it myself by looking at our games together ^^ I want to see your scum meta, and I know you have at least 1 scum game on here. I just want to catch up on here before going on another thread.

23. ISO #323

omg...wtf did I just read.

anyways, kenny fked up the 3 words posts so today wont count towards it if he was trying to go for the shitposter. tbh I don't see his motives as a scum to blatantly attempt to get a role he probably views as more fun. I see that as more of a town thing to do; it's too careless and obvious for scum.
    XD yep this game is weird

I still believe that the scum intent is bigger than the town intent (potentially). However, Kenny's recent posts gave me town vibes, so I'm letting him post more stuff before forming a good read on him.

24. ISO #324

Also, how would people feel about just hitting inactives first? (lol gotta love the hypocrisy in this post)
    There are enough scummy behaviors for not being stuck with only this choice. I prefer eliminating scummy people. That being said, Hybrid is inactive AND scummy... He would be my top choice, and blink comes near.

25. ISO #325

haha stealth added that role i made

[SPOILER]sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.[/SPOILER]

If its done the way it was meant to have been done, that means someone has this role right now.

The description is unclear cuz it used my original rolling mechanics for the other role i submitted but basically one person has this role per day, no matter what. Stealth may have interpreted it differently though, and instead made it so that its just a normal rollable role.

@Stealthbomber16 can you lmk how you interpreted the sayori role, and if that change has been implented yet? thanks in advance. Also, are you adding the traditional mafia roles to this setup, or is it solely the ones we submitted?

26. ISO #326

ill leave you to your... metagaming of me for now, but I'm actually feeling really bad and might very well be running a fever, i dont know how my activity will be affected by this yet. my head hurts like a bitch and ive got a lot of homework, so i dont think its gonna be getting any better. i'll see you guys later i guess, but if my activity suddenly drops then im sorry in advance, ill try to post even if im sick tho

27. ISO #327

I have a slight town lean on aamirus. Was having them as just borderline neutral till they posted a reads list that seems at least decently backed, and understandable read list. Still haven't gotten a read list from Blink even though he responded to my messages (besides some stuff on kenny hybrid and efe that are p much useless). Or rather, he went from saying efe is town (but a good policy lynch) to voting efe and saying "Scum". Blink's the lynch I personally would be most content with today.

Distorted is also a good lynch imo so far: also no reads, but unlike Hybrid and efe, he's trying to promote himself as active by posting a bunch about the setup and just random conversation starters but never really offered anything himself.

in short, my vote stays parked on blink for now, with distorted a close second.
    is your main reason the fact that he forgot to do his night action tho? ur p much confirmed town for me tho

28. ISO #328

[SPOILER]sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.[/SPOILER]

If its done the way it was meant to have been done, that means someone has this role right now.

The description is unclear cuz it used my original rolling mechanics for the other role i submitted but basically one person has this role per day, no matter what. Stealth may have interpreted it differently though, and instead made it so that its just a normal rollable role.

@Stealthbomber16 can you lmk how you interpreted the sayori role, and if that change has been implented yet? thanks in advance. Also, are you adding the traditional mafia roles to this setup, or is it solely the ones we submitted?
    I interpereted this as the person with the role decides who gets the role next.

29. ISO #329

ill leave you to your... metagaming of me for now, but I'm actually feeling really bad and might very well be running a fever, i dont know how my activity will be affected by this yet. my head hurts like a bitch and ive got a lot of homework, so i dont think its gonna be getting any better. i'll see you guys later i guess, but if my activity suddenly drops then im sorry in advance, ill try to post even if im sick tho
    Lol it's basically checking how you play as scum usually, to check if it's similar, just to make sure that I can lock town you safely (having a scum as lock town sucks XD).

Noted. Get well!

30. ISO #330

is your main reason the fact that he forgot to do his night action tho? ur p much confirmed town for me tho
    How is he confirmed? Lock town and confirmed town are two things. Could you please define your read on him more specifically?

31. ISO #331

lol rip spoiler tags didnt work, let's not quote that.........
    ....xD

That was interesting (and funny), but uhm.... You are not like your town self. I am suspecting you hard. Did your scum play decay? :o

32. ISO #332

so that's the problem. day 1 jack shit happened so its basically like day 1 all over again. we couldn't get a lynch going, mostly because no one was around for the last 12 hours, so no alignments were revealed. If I recall correctly it was me, blink, and Mm on kenny.

so ya I have a slight scum read on Kenny, for doing the 3 letter posting on day 1 shooting for the 3rd degree shitposter role and that he was still doing it today even tho we said to drag it out. Yes I know hes not going to get the role but the fact that we dont understand him is not helpful. The rest of my reasons are more OMGUSSy than anything so I dont have real scum reads leading me to:

Yes, probably.

This is a good idea and will help me calculate where I read hybrid.
    I agree with this full post. And Hybrid claimed Lucifer on D1 (the possessing guy).

33. ISO #333

Do u not see me replying in order?? B*tch ass >=0
    -vote aamirus

gimme ur thots n reads or PERISH
    "gimme ur thots"

s.givecookie @naz
    s.givetownpoints @naz

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    For the record, naz is my top scum read right now for her highly defensive behavior this entire game.
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....... what about no? Lol where is she defensive?
    Here's an example of you acting defensively again.
    Ah. That's not defensive though.....??

35. ISO #335

Reads:

Kenny: Acting very similarly to how he did last game as Hybrid (role). Not sure what alignment that actually makes him in my head since I still don’t know what alignment Hybrid (role from Efe game) was supposed to be.

Naz: Hmmm. I get the sense she’s trying to portray her usual town-meta but it feels a little fake to me. Scum lean for her.

Marshmallow Marshall: Doing his usual *spam thread with every possible thing that could be happening*, which isn’t very alignment indicative for me. No alignment feel for him yet.

Blinkskater: Just like Naz it feels like he is faking his normal town meta. His posts feel a little forced to me. Scum lean.

Guy who replaced in... Otakudi or something like that: Feels like a townie. Getting strong town vibes from him.

Efe: Doing his usual shit. Not alignment indicative.

Hybrid: Doing his usual shit. Not alignment indicative.

Distorted: Like blink and Naz I’m finding his posts a little hard to believe. He claimed to read the game but then asked a bunch of already answered questions. He’s acting way too dumb to be the Distorted I’m used to. Scum lean.

Gyrlander: I can’t really remember anything she’s said. So I guess I don’t have an idea of her alignment. Actually I just remembered her saying her role was boring d1 or something like that. That gives me slightly townie vibes cuz it sounds like a bored cit

Did i forget anybody? Using my phone and lazy
    If you were reading what I was posting instead of calling it spam, you could see stuff about the setup, about the STRATEGY WE SHOULD ADOPT, and you could read me correctly (btw there's no every possible thing that could happen you sl*t...). Instead of that you close your mind as soon as you see my name on a post. Don't tell me you don't - else you would not say what you said.

I like this list, even if I do not share every opinion, I get where the thoughts could be coming from. However, I don't know why (And no it's not because I'm salty at you :P), but I have a weird vibe coming from that, as if... As if it was a shade (not the role) of the usual Aamirus. I can't tell why. I still have a hard town read on you, but this little feeling stops me from putting you as a lock town. If you're scum, well played btw ^^

36. ISO #336

Also while we're talking about people who announced their rerolling already:
    Please, if you don't have a role that is directly opposing the town's objectives, like the manipulator who turns townies into evils for example, do not reroll.
    If you have some roleblock role or something just keep and start writing lw's. That's far more useful for us than everyone doing nothing and giving the scum lots of room to fake claim a reroller.
    Gonna write this again closer to day end too probably.
    10/10 I agree with this.

37. ISO #337

I'd prefer your reads/reasoning honestly, distorted. may have missed it, will go back and check but i feel like you're posting for the sake of posting: a lot of your posts were setup spec rather than hunting and now you're kinda just passively asking others what they think. may change my mind but i dont like distorted. still think blink/hybrid are a bit more up there on my scumdar so far though. I slapped your titin thing into google docs (it was 14 whole pages) and checked the entire thing for any hidden messages. if there was one, i missed it: what a waste of time. and then i was gonna do my own hidden message but the formatting on this site didnt work. so rip that idea too, and rip even more of my time.

tl;dr - distorted is a slight scum lean thus far, maybe i missed something he said but i dont like him

Distorted used to be the best player of this site like 6 months ago. He was actually scary lol, both as town and as scum. He has always been very useful, EVEN as scum. So now I'm utterly confused.

@Distorted Where were you gone? Were you replaced by an alien or what? You are very very far away from your normal play. I agree with Otakud that you're posting for the sake of posting, the titin posts prove this kinda well lol. You now are looking like a low tier player, which I know you're not.... I don't like it. ALIEN, LEAVE DISTORTED ALONE!

38. ISO #338

omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

39. ISO #339

[SPOILER]sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

gg blink is jester confirmed.
    -vote naz

I agree on hybrid acting scummy overall, but I'm also feeling like MM is doing what would be best for scum and not for the town.
    Aamirus and otaku seem to be clear town reads right now.
    Not gonna vote gyrlander any time today either.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

If you were reading what I was posting instead of calling it spam, you could see stuff about the setup, about the STRATEGY WE SHOULD ADOPT, and you could read me correctly (btw there's no every possible thing that could happen you sl*t...). Instead of that you close your mind as soon as you see my name on a post. Don't tell me you don't - else you would not say what you said.

I like this list, even if I do not share every opinion, I get where the thoughts could be coming from. However, I don't know why (And no it's not because I'm salty at you :P), but I have a weird vibe coming from that, as if... As if it was a shade (not the role) of the usual Aamirus. I can't tell why. I still have a hard town read on you, but this little feeling stops me from putting you as a lock town. If you're scum, well played btw ^^
    Don’t be silly. I read everything you said and some of it was good. The point of what I said in the readslist wasn’t to insult you but rather to say you always play this way so it’s NAI for me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

42. ISO #342

Totally forgot to ask: are traditional roles like mafioso etc now actually in or not?
    Where would they be in the OoO? It's missing them. @Stealthbomber16
    If it wasn't submitted, it's not in.

43. ISO #343

omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    At this point it feels like distorted is TRYING to get lynched
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If it wasn't submitted, it's not in.
    This basically means the only killing roles are satan, handler and the few that use abilities from other roles then.
    A 3 scum killer scenario really isn't at all likely any time soon then (or whatever the amount of scums is. No MM I do not know how many there are.)

46. ISO #346

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is going in my sig

47. ISO #347

There are enough scummy behaviors for not being stuck with only this choice. I prefer eliminating scummy people. That being said, Hybrid is inactive AND scummy... He would be my top choice, and blink comes near.
    hmm whats ur opinion on naz? havnt seen u address her much this game. Usuaully ur pretty good at pressuring everyone.

48. ISO #348

Distorted used to be the best player of this site like 6 months ago. He was actually scary lol, both as town and as scum. He has always been very useful, EVEN as scum. So now I'm utterly confused.

@Distorted Where were you gone? Were you replaced by an alien or what? You are very very far away from your normal play. I agree with Otakud that you're posting for the sake of posting, the titin posts prove this kinda well lol. You now are looking like a low tier player, which I know you're not.... I don't like it. ALIEN, LEAVE DISTORTED ALONE!
    Nah, maybe i just have a lead and im picking around to see interactions.

49. ISO #349

gg blink is jester confirmed.
    -vote naz

I agree on hybrid acting scummy overall, but I'm also feeling like MM is doing what would be best for scum and not for the town.
    Aamirus and otaku seem to be clear town reads right now.
    Not gonna vote gyrlander any time today either.
    No, I believe blink is not jester. Because I actually buy his post about him not being jester xD

Also EVEN IF HE WAS, this jester doesn't hurt us. I'm still good with his lynch. And we really need a lynch today, because we literally have no PoE, out of maybe Otakud. Going to check his meta now so it'll be done, brb.

50. ISO #350

-vote Distorted

Multiple people called him out and he just comes in and comments on something unrelated to the game. I’m leaving this here til Distorted contributes
    because i am not concerend about multiple ppl calling out my inactivity for D1. I'm here, posting now - was busy for D1. That answers that.

and there is really....not much to go off of lol