User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Cool S-FM Anti Lurkers

welcum to the best fm game ever hosted
    i'm ur host, mc dj nazzy naz, and this is

S-FM Anti Lurkers

link to setup

game will obviously start after spirits is over, but when you sign up PLEASE leave a comment on when you prefer game start !

signs:
    1. superjack
    2. goatse the chad
    3. rum0x
    4. marshy
    5. distorted
    6. blinky
    7. dutes
    8. magoroth

reserves:
    1. sb16
    2. light_yagami
    3. noz_bugz
    4. efe
    5. scv

extra rules:
    - english only
    - minimum 10 posts per day (48 hr)
    - spam does not count (your post must make sentences that contribute to game)
    - send nudes to not get modkilled (jk)

i will rng the roles, happy hunting~

Last edited by naz; April 13th, 2018 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Anti Lurkers

*le signs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz If the mafia lurker does not have least posts does that mean the mafia CANNOT kill at all? or is the 1 kpn added to the existing factional kill? so if he has the least posts now mafia has 2 kills per night?
    if i'm reading the setup correctly it looks like mafia get 0 kills if the lurker has the most posts.
    this game had a sign list going but was never played, so y'all will be the first ones!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    if i'm reading the setup correctly it looks like mafia get 0 kills if the lurker has the most posts.
    this game had a sign list going but was never played, so y'all will be the first ones!
    yeah, it looks like they start at 0 and gain 1 permanent (while lurker is alive) for each day he gets least posts. so if they all of a sudden have 2 kills, we have to look at who has the least posts (or within 5 of)

8. ISO #8

yeah, it looks like they start at 0 and gain 1 permanent (while lurker is alive) for each day he gets least posts. so if they all of a sudden have 2 kills, we have to look at who has the least posts (or within 5 of)
    no they start at 1

9. ISO #9

/sign

I don't care about when it starts (For now... idk when Spirits will end anyway). Also noticed NOONE SAID WHEN THEY WANTED THE GAME TO START AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    @naz Mafia starts at 1 KPN, right? Just to make sure of the thing, ik distorted already asked... :P

Pls tell me spam is not allowed...

*prays for citizen role*
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 9th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign

I don't care about when it starts (For now... idk when Spirits will end anyway). Also noticed NOONE SAID WHEN THEY WANTED THE GAME TO START AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    @naz Mafia starts at 1 KPN, right? Just to make sure of the thing, ik distorted already asked... :P

*prays for citizen role*
    if we get lurker we are getting confirmed lynched D2. lol

11. ISO #11

if we get lurker we are getting confirmed lynched D2. lol
    Lol I already know what to do as lurker: wall posts... PREPARE FOR THE LONGEST POSTS EVER XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

/sign

*prays for citizen role*
    I KNOW >=O THANK U FOR POINTING THAT OUT and being the only person to tell me lol <3
    yes, mafia starts at 1kpn otherwise it would be boring lol

spam is not allowed, posts must have words >:[

14. ISO #14

Oh, and for game start - I would prefer it to start right in the middle of drag race. I think that's a convenient time for everyone, since we know no1 will be watching T.V at that time.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................go away

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

damn i remember reading this setup for the first time soon after it was posted and getting completely mindblown at the concept
    now i see it and think it's quite tame
    how the times have changed

/reserve
    would love to play but am under some quite unfortunate circumstances right now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    damn i remember reading this setup for the first time soon after it was posted and getting completely mindblown at the concept

/reserve
    haha, right? sorry to hear ur not in a good spot ! we'd love to have u in da game again.

19. ISO #19

/reserve
    Just gotta hope you'll still like the community :P it has changed a lot while you were... in the Void.

20. ISO #20

This is strange. I was left with the impression that Mag is next in the queue line for hosting.
    At least I remember his Setup Workshop thread being open for a month now, him talking about the setup a lot.

Feels like this came out of nowhere. Not a nice impression after being finally done from a game where had to deal with constant insults from naz...

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This is strange. I was left with the impression that Mag is next in the queue line for hosting.
    At least I remember his Setup Workshop thread being open for a month now, him talking about the setup a lot.

Feels like this came out of nowhere. Not a nice impression after being finally done from a game where had to deal with constant insults from naz...
    Magoroth hasnt even submitted his setup as complete yet for approval by Superjack. He has had it in the setup workshop and has been working on it. Once he deems it finished he will message Superjack to do a final look-through on it and flag it for approval. After it's approved he will then put it in the signups section. He is still figuring out a mechanic with the night chats/recruits.

-The insults were not from 1 person. Day 1 got pretty bad let's just leave it there and not bring it out of game lol
    Last edited by Distorted; April 9th, 2018 at 09:51 PM.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    welcum to the best fm game ever hosted
    i'm ur host, mc dj nazzy naz, and this is

S-FM Anti Lurkers

link to setup

game will obviously start after spirits is over, but when you sign up PLEASE leave a comment on when you prefer game start !

signs:
    1. distorted
    2. goatse the chad
    3. rum0x
    4. marshy
    5. kira
    6. blinky

reserves:
    1. sb16
    2. send n00dz
    3. ...

extra rules:
    - english only
    - minimum 10 posts per day (48 hr)
    - spam does not count (your post must make sentences that contribute to game)
    - send nudes to not get modkilled (jk)

i will rng the roles, happy hunting~

/get blacklisted
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

/sign

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    /get blacklisted
    lol did you want to play? I'll put you on reserve. Going to prioritize people who haven't played lately.

29. ISO #29

Or depending on how many signs I may add extra roles on both teams.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Sign me or i'll spam eye rape here
    Sorry, but I refuse to see that guy ruin another game. He has been proven not playing for real, just doing "clan wars". @Arsonist @naz If he plays, please keep an eye on him to replace FAST if needed. Ain't fun to lose a day as town, and not more fun to see the game being too easy because of a troll as scum.
    And if you don't trust me, watch what happened on D1 on the Lady GaGa game. Because of him, the day was completly wasted into bullshit clan wars and insults.

Just saying, the goal is not to be rude: I know this may offend some persons, but I just want the game & community to be sane once again.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 11th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

he's not playing. distorted is on reserve for now, unless some other people sign and i will add roles. i need to add +1 on each side.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Sorry, but I refuse to see that guy ruin another game. He has been proven not playing for real, just doing "clan wars". @Arsonist @naz If he plays, please keep an eye on him to replace FAST if needed. Ain't fun to lose a day as town, and not more fun to see the game being too easy because of a troll as scum.
    And if you don't trust me, watch what happened on D1 on the Lady GaGa game. Because of him, the day was completly wasted into bullshit clan wars and insults.

Just saying, the goal is not to be rude: I know this may offend some persons, but I just want the game & community to be sane once again.
    You do clan wars.

So, if i scumread on Distorted with multiquote again? Again say "gamethrower"?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I lost respect for Arsonist after I got 100 unread threads in my message box a few months ago. If he’s acting up in sfm now then I’m not surprised.

39. ISO #39

You do clan wars.

Not gonna start a war on the signup thread. And I encourage everyone to do the same, that guy whores for attention lol.

40. ISO #40

You do clan wars.

To be fair. Having multiple quotes in your post does not automatically mean that you have a good point/lead/argument/whatever/etc.
    At least I remember that evidence being underwhelming.

41. ISO #41

I still wonder - why pepole got so triggered by my vote? It's just a 1 fucking vote, it doesn't change anything.
    I did a multiquote, i did a conclusion and i told why i voted him - because he's a shitposter.

My strategy - do multiquotes and respond to them.
    That's all, i don't do clan wars.

Magoroth and Distorted trash talked since the start of game.
    The <Skwirl> members arguments wasn't valid either:

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote arsonist
    "insert shitpost here"
    ...sadly only english is allowed... But I know english words too: FUCK YOU. =)

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

I still wonder - why pepole got so triggered by my vote? It's just a 1 fucking vote, it doesn't change anything.
    I did a multiquote, i did a conclusion and i told why i voted him - because he's a shitposter.

My strategy - do multiquotes and respond to them.
    That's all, i don't do clan wars.

Magoroth and Distorted trash talked since the start of game.
    The <Skwirl> members arguments wasn't valid either:
    Your point would come across better if you didn’t refer to a group of players as “Skwirl”. It’s objectifying the clan. I don’t like skwirl either but you can’t say anything about their sfm performance because “they” don’t have one.

44. ISO #44

Your point would come across better if you didn’t refer to a group of players as “Skwirl”. It’s objectifying the clan. I don’t like skwirl either but you can’t say anything about their sfm performance because “they” don’t have one.
    go to the gaga game D1 and take a look at his arguments.

I am American and skwirl so I am the enemy and need to be lynched.

MM is french so he needs to die.

Magoroth is Scottish so he need to die.

Then it turned into just massive amounts of hate speech and clan stuff without hearing arguments - just kept saying "I made a multiquote". lol

Which btw, many of the players he keeps deeming "skwirl" are not even part of skwirl =P he made his argument invalid long ago. go check Scv's ladygaga game for proof, whom btw replaced him for all the BS. and SCV isnt skwirl, he is chooo.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

So many possibilities in D1.
    You hope for how was in Smiths game.
    More realistic is how was in Spirits game.
    You hope for not how was in GaGa game.
    Lady GaGa D1 possiblity:
    Arsonist: *insert a long multiquote here, that is a total bullshit*
    -vote Distorted

Distorted: REPLACE HIM HE'S DOING CLAN WARS!!!
    Magoroth: REPICK HIM!!!
    blinkskater: *shitvotes with no arguments*
    Arsonist: Wtf you're skypers.
    Distorted: no u

Both sides are incorrect.

47. ISO #47

go to the gaga game D1 and take a look at his arguments.

I am American and skwirl so I am the enemy and need to be lynched.
    I didn't quite follow or remember that game, but I thought that he made the argument that his original argument of his claim that you were being scummy was being disregarded by skwirl because they skwirl and you are skwirl. After that he got tilted and started just bashing people "fuck you for being xyz". Now you tell me that he never had an other argument for his claim that you are scummy in the first place?
    I could see it happening if someone sees how Magoroth is agreeing with Distorted like no tommorow during S-FM games and think that it's because he is Skwirl.

48. ISO #48

I didn't quite follow or remember that game, but I thought that he made the argument that his original argument of his claim that you were being scummy was being disregarded by skwirl because they skwirl and you are skwirl. After that he got tilted and started just bashing people "fuck you for being xyz". Now you tell me that he never had an other argument for his claim that you are scummy in the first place?
    I could see it happening if someone sees how Magoroth is agreeing with Distorted like no tommorow during S-FM games and think that it's because he is Skwirl.
    Magoroth is agreeing with distorted in everything, like he's a smurf account.
    No exceptions.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

nah go look again lol, especially at WHAT he quoted =P his first "multiquote" he didnt even respond to. he just posted it and it literally had 0 info lol