S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To make it short : MM is sick, busy, and signed for the game because we needed to fill the slot. Else, I'd have signed as a reserve. Saying I'm super inactive is also a lie, btw, because I've spoken on pretty much all topics in the game.

I hard claim British Soldier, aka citizen. Yes, that probably won't save my life, but it's the truth. Also, why in the world would you all be voting against me?? Earlier, people were voting against me because I was supposedly scum with Mag, then people say Mag was framed but I'm still scum.

Also, I've been the super focus of all attention in the game ever since D2 started. People haven't tried to save me, afaik. Cut the crap, please...
    A lot of the day has been focused on you but there have been some other developments, would be good to get your view on those.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Or some other scum. Irish flips disloyal too right?
    Yes, but Magoroth being Irish makes no sense. Why in the world would the Irish guy dance in the streets singing about scum sniper, and put a target in his back? It would be literally stupid, and Mag is far from being stupid. The only options that make sense are :

- He's really the German Marksman
    - He's town and was tailored
    - He's another kind of Mafia, and there's a marksman in the game, which is known by scums because they only have two members in the chat (that's less likely because they have higher survival abilities and higher importance, so probably wouldn't sacrifice themselves for the "lost wolf")

~~

So, the votes on me are :

- Light voting me to "prove" that he's not afraid to vote me, with really no other reason, while it seems to even go against his reads, or at least not fit with them (not saying that he's scum, I think he's town, but the move is just dumb)

- Efekannn02 voting because... because what, already? I didn't see the reason.

- Naz making a case against me, a case that actually makes sense from her point of view, and I really think she's town and has scum hunted there, even though her conclusions are wrong.

- Stealth voting me because ???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Yes, but Magoroth being Irish makes no sense. Why in the world would the Irish guy dance in the streets singing about scum sniper, and put a target in his back? It would be literally stupid, and Mag is far from being stupid. The only options that make sense are :

- He's really the German Marksman
    - He's town and was tailored
    - He's another kind of Mafia, and there's a marksman in the game, which is known by scums because they only have two members in the chat (that's less likely because they have higher survival abilities and higher importance, so probably wouldn't sacrifice themselves for the "lost wolf")

~~

So, the votes on me are :

- Light voting me to "prove" that he's not afraid to vote me, with really no other reason, while it seems to even go against his reads, or at least not fit with them (not saying that he's scum, I think he's town, but the move is just dumb)

- Efekannn02 voting because... because what, already? I didn't see the reason.

- Naz making a case against me, a case that actually makes sense from her point of view, and I really think she's town and has scum hunted there, even though her conclusions are wrong.

- Stealth voting me because ???
    Console.WriteLine("I Doubted The French And Wanted To Support Stealth's Vote Because He Seems Rude To Me");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #758

Seriously what?
    Forgot to quote that post to explain my views on Light's vote. @Light_Yagami your vote is going to get a citizen killed just because you didn't want to look scummy. Wanna try to be a little bit helpful, and either give an actual reason that makes sense for your vote, or just remove it? Would be nice.
    An Efe-Light-Mag team could make sense tbh
    Why? Also, why does it seem that everyone established that the tailor on mag was impossible?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("I Doubted The French And Wanted To Support Stealth's Vote Because He Seems Rude To Me");
    Console.ReadKey();
    @Magoroth please send another fragmentation failure or whatever it's called

So, that's AT LEAST 2/4 votes for completely shitty reasons. YET I'M STILL ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED, AND NOONE IS SAVING ME. IT MIGHT BE TIME TO UNVOTE ME IF YOU'RE TOWN. THERE ARE 4 HOURS LEFT IN THE DAY.

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Why? Also, why does it seem that everyone established that the tailor on mag was impossible?
    Korvath presented that Magoroth claimed Section D raider.
    This is a role that does not have a biography.
    Magoroth's biography dropped as he was lynched.
    We're under the assumption that tailor cannot have 'pre-tailored' a target during the day.
    This means that Magoroth not only lied about being citizen, but also lied in his LW about being a role with out a bio.
    Because he had a bio.

If he had claimed anything else, even just Citizen -- I'd still be under the assumption he was tailored; but he explicitly said Section D Raider.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    L-1 gyr hammer?
    Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Efekannn02, naz, Stealthbomber16
    Kovath (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's the point? If it's plurality we can use this extra time my dear.
    I'd also like to give MM a chance to come and say something. It's not typical of him to be so... gone. Lol.

I would say that could be considered scummy but he is also very active as Mafia so I presume this is NAI.
    I would trust Gyrlander with my life, at this point. He's 99.9% not Mafia, and maybe Irish, but that's not really possible to know for now, and we aren't hunting the Irish for now (remember the Trapper play in Spirits II, he won as the neutral killing by playing super towny all game long).

Mafia Gyrlander would have jumped on the hammer there, it was easy and consensus to do so at this point.

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Leaning Gyrlander town for not hammering despite Frinckles saying to, though scum have done this before

Still looking at the rest of the less active players

MM, it's possible also that Magoroth was hidden Mafia but not marksman
    I really don't like the Lawyer's post "Not voting MM. For now.", and I don't like their general tone. It feels like a snake waiting in the grass, but I can't really tell why; however, the post mentioned above is a good example of that kind of behavior. Waiting for the right moment.

-vote The Lawyer

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

I really can't say anything definitive without the lurkers speaking, but I am still very disturbed by Frinckles's logic and the progression of his thoughts across posts. For example, although his posts suggests that he agrees with my portrayal of what his beliefs should suggest to him, he never addresses anything I say directly. He also glossed over my statements about why I voted Magoroth, just sticking with "MM was a better lynch and you're anti-town and deserve to die".
    By the way, if you still suspect Frinckles : Why would he say that the person he knows is town (from his assumed scum point of view) was a better lynch than the flipped scum? I know tailor is (or at least was) a possibility, but it's still pretty counter-intuitive.

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

Finding scum is more important than giving Gyrlander town points for wanting to chat with us.
    Town-hunting is as valid as scum-hunting, good sir.

I gotta find Stealth's case on me... if it exists. And I have the strange feeling that it doesn't.

19. ISO #769

By the way, if you still suspect Frinckles : Why would he say that the person he knows is town (from his assumed scum point of view) was a better lynch than the flipped scum? I know tailor is (or at least was) a possibility, but it's still pretty counter-intuitive.
    Pushing tailor so that Magoroth is portrayed as town; meanwhile, he spent all of the second half of D1 casing against you so why not continue to push that
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

20. ISO #770

I don't know but my gut feeling is so bad about this lynch

I don't know about Frinckles but I'm not referring to him, it's the rest of the votes that are really disturbing to me

We've barely contemplated anything except MM, other than the initial targeting of me by Frinckles and Varcron
    I made a case for mag/mm/sb16 and literally only mm replied
    I haven't seen you make a case for anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #771

Pushing tailor so that Magoroth is portrayed as town; meanwhile, he spent all of the second half of D1 casing against you so why not continue to push that
    Also, the idea of no-bio-means-not-Section-D was only introduced by me earlier today after a reread of the setup, as Frinckles said it's very possible we'd still be struggling really hard with a tailor possibility if Magoroth had claimed any other role and flipped on any other day
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

22. ISO #772

I take it nobody is actually opposed to an MM lynch?
    @Efekannn02 @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami @naz

That should ring some bells.

23. ISO #773

If any of you are vigilantes, feel free to shoot in that.
    I really don't like the Lawyer's post "Not voting MM. For now.", and I don't like their general tone. It feels like a snake waiting in the grass, but I can't really tell why; however, the post mentioned above is a good example of that kind of behavior. Waiting for the right moment.

-vote The Lawyer
    I was the 2nd or 3rd vote on Magoroth therefore I am never mafia here. Look somewhere else.

Also thanks for trying to lynch me when I didn't want to hammer you when you were at L-1

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

@naz You're the least scummy of the MM voters since you produced a case, are you sticking with it
    why not
    who else
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #776

@Magoroth please send another fragmentation failure or whatever it's called

So, that's AT LEAST 2/4 votes for completely shitty reasons. YET I'M STILL ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED, AND NOONE IS SAVING ME. IT MIGHT BE TIME TO UNVOTE ME IF YOU'RE TOWN. THERE ARE 4 HOURS LEFT IN THE DAY.
    Console.WriteLine("Beg For Mercy Puny Mortal Mag's Death Was Planned So He Wont Ruin My Plans With His Magical Codes");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I mean it's really hard to determine anything with non contributors
    Like stealth never checked in today lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Apologies for low activity I’m reading up now
    heh
    ... Typical. XD
    This is a post of me putting down thoughts as they come to me.

If MM flips mafia it confirms one of them were tailored.
    If MM flips town it means mag was sniper.

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    If MM is town and mag was really mafia then I like the odds of naz being mafia

Could naz be mafia with Yagami? Could frinckles? Could kovath? Who has mentioned Yagami so far?
    There are no god damned flips this game. As I had guessed, the case is NOT THERE.

Also, re-reading Light's posts, he seems kinda opportunistic. But at the same time, with all the zero-contribution lurkers, it's really hard to do anything...

28. ISO #778

I'd vote light yagami tbh but dunno about anyone else
    Hoping Efe gets modkilled tbh

tbh

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

I was the 2nd or 3rd vote on Magoroth therefore I am never mafia here. Look somewhere else.

Also thanks for trying to lynch me when I didn't want to hammer you when you were at L-1
    When did that happen? Also, you can't really say that you've done a lot of towny things. Don't you try to make me "guilty of voting my scumreads" when you had zero votes on you. You're probably not going to get lynched today anyway, and my vote will probably move somewhere else before EoD, be it only for self-pres, but I wanted my read to be highlighted here.

31. ISO #781

Console.WriteLine("This Breaks My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Efe. Start playing. If you're town, you're seriously not helping AT ALL (and you're actually being a nuisance because of your vote on me for no real reason).

Crocodile Dundee > Distorted > gelgameks > you.

32. ISO #782

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    Since MM brought it up. I thought it was interesting. If we know Mag is confirmed scum, SB16s vote shouldnt nessecarily be on MM.

33. ISO #783

When did that happen? Also, you can't really say that you've done a lot of towny things. Don't you try to make me "guilty of voting my scumreads" when you had zero votes on you. You're probably not going to get lynched today anyway, and my vote will probably move somewhere else before EoD, be it only for self-pres, but I wanted my read to be highlighted here.
    -vote unvote

Console.WriteLine("I Dont Need You To Beg For Mercy Anymore And Its Not Because You Are French And Your Flag Is White Anyway But Because Naz Broke My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Efe. Start playing. If you're town, you're seriously not helping AT ALL (and you're actually being a nuisance because of your vote on me for no real reason).

Console.WriteLine("Dont You Dare To Call Me Scum Now For Thinking Your Lynch Would Reveal Things More Clearly. I've Been Trying To Be Helpful By Lurking And Having Ideas On My Own");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

Console.WriteLine("Dont Try To Get Me Emotional... Thats A Scummy Move");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

@Huey The Long

can tailor make a fake bio for a person who dies at EoD day 1?
    Can tailor make fake bios at all?

I swear y’all are getting paranoid beyond belief
    Tailors (rank and File) can not make Fake Bios, they Fake Roles and Alignments.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

42. ISO #792

Welp, I guess Kovath becomes the strongest townread due to making clear that Mag is basically Mafia and fucked up.

I'll check something just to confirm, however.
    @Huey The Long Section D doesn't get a Bio, but does he have one that he isn't aware of? If he dies, a Bio isn't posted and that's the end of it?
    Section D has no Bio whatsoever
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Console.WriteLine("This Breaks My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Why u are always the LVP

48. ISO #798

Alright I read up

I still am okay with MM lynch today, I also have finalized a townread on kovath. Of course knowing my reads thus far he is likely scum.

Efe should just be shot. Yagami is doing his thing. Getting big scum vibes from that slot. I don’t have the credibility to cash in on a Yagami train right now and no scum buddies or shit like that to help me but he is probably scum this game.
    Just looked back through MMs posts and the fact he only acknowledges the tailor theory once makes me feel a little bit more comfortable but there is still something wrong here.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I suppose we will find out.

Could naz be mafia with Yagami? Could frinckles? Could kovath? Who has mentioned Yagami so far?
    It infuriates me that efe is probably town this game
    I refuse to believe mag and MM are same alignment. That is one thing you will NOT be able to convince me of.
    What even is this

Not even sure where to start in an ISO
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

49. ISO #799

Like an hour or two ago you were at L -1 and then someone unvoted you I think it was Frinckles. If I was mafia I would have happily hammered you when I had the chance

I might have been underwhelming this game, but I pushed and lynched Mag who turned out to be scum, so don't say I didn't do anything towny.

50. ISO #800

Like an hour or two ago you were at L -1 and then someone unvoted you I think it was Frinckles. If I was mafia I would have happily hammered you when I had the chance

I might have been underwhelming this game, but I pushed and lynched Mag who turned out to be scum, so don't say I didn't do anything towny.
    Hmm, with the tailor theory being removed, fair.
    -vote unvote

(Testing the vote unvote too, just to see)