Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

I'm bored. I wanna ask 2 game theory questions:

1) Does the games(FM) dynamic dictate that the AFK player will always be the scummiest because everyone else(mafia) are consistently working on their public image?

2) Is this a valid argument?
    You are so lazy, you don't even try to scumhunt. Therefore you are scum yourself.
    Obviously it's an unethical statement if directed towards someone who has 12 hour work shifts. But, in practice, does the argument itself have a merit to it?

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

1) Does the games(FM) dynamic dictate that the AFK player will always be the scummiest because everyone else(mafia) are consistently working on their public image?

Not Necessarily Generally Citizens Just AFK And Make Minimum Post Counts And Generally Get Pushed For It.. But This Game Feels Different Because Of The Small Number Of PPL. So In This Instance I Believe AFK Should Be Treated As Scum Indicative Considering MM And SB16 Havent Done Much.. MM Just Mirrored Mags Claim. And Judo Vanished Again

2) Is this a valid argument? Obviously it's an unethical statement if directed towards someone who has 12 hour work shifts. But, in practice, does the argument itself have a merit to it?

IDK If Its Valid Or Not.
    Purple

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Huey, are you basically saying your first lynch choice rn is Mag, and second is ozy? Seems like you don’t want MM lynched.
    Not atall, its Mag then MM but as i said if a train begins to be formed on MM then i will move to vote
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #458

OzyWho (1 [L-4]): Stealthbomber16

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]): OzyWho, aamirus

Magoroth (1 [L-4]): Huey The Long

Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]): Marshmallow Marshall

Light_Yagami (1 [L-4]): rumox
    I'm guessing rumox planned to pressure Light for info? I think this game never got to that point where people get pressured for info.

9. ISO #459

OzyWho (1 [L-4]): Stealthbomber16

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]): OzyWho, aamirus

Magoroth (1 [L-4]): Huey The Long

Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]): Marshmallow Marshall

Light_Yagami (1 [L-4]): rumox
    I'm guessing rumox planned to pressure Light for info? I think this game never got to that point where people get pressured for info.
    What Info Ive Given All I Can And All The Thoughts On The Game.. Dont We Still Have Over 24 Hours?

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

2) Is this a valid argument? Obviously it's an unethical statement if directed towards someone who has 12 hour work shifts. But, in practice, does the argument itself have a merit to it?
    1) I think people will always be suspicious of an afk player, simply because they haven’t been given any reason not to suspect them. But in most games people will try to lynch their top active scum reads before going for afks. But when you get to LYLO I think you kind of get stuck. And I figure the average person would rather lose to an active player than to an afk player so you end up being biased towards the afk

2) I don’t think it’s valid. I think it’s fair to distrust such a person and basically hold them as a null read, but I don’t think it should make them into a scum read.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #464
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And since I'm the lead wagon : I hardclaim Sheriff with a N0 check on @Efekannn02 .
    Lmao you are so scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    hey Ozy did you think we had a 48 hour day?
    No. But from my point of view - I have only 2 choices whom to vote: Mag or MM. You can probably see why that choice isn't really a choice. In what world would I choose to vote Mag over mm in this game state?

Yeah, you see. Game has given me a no choice decision to make. Now I can only wait for everyone else to make theirs. We all have our decisions to make. My options are just none existent, unless I want to consider MM to be more townie than Mag.. yeah right lol.

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467
    Ganelon

-vote MarshmallowMarshall

18. ISO #468
    Ganelon

Whatever. Consider my vote on MM
    -unvote

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

Tbh all this did was confirm rumox.
    So rumox isn’t getting lynched.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471
    Ganelon

Well in my head it wasnt the original plan for them. but given how much MM has been pushed they have pulled a risky manoeuvre. I expect when Mag gets back to claim that you are the false Sheriff.
    From a host standpoint if we have 2 sheriffs they would have the same citizen for balance purposes i think. Its a bit angleshooty and host meta but like i think it makes the most sense.
    I actually agree with this.

22. ISO #472

I just cant see how both Mag and Ozy are sheriffs with different people in a balanced game. Which means either Mag and MM are scum buddies or Ozy and then either Aamirus or light are scum.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

23. ISO #473
    Ganelon

You really don’t want to vote MM do you

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You really don’t want to vote MM do you
    I dont wanna mislynch and lose us the game is all im saying. I want MM to speak some more and i want SB16 to speak some more too. Also Rumox.

I dont want us to lymch when we have 24 hours of thicc sexy discussion still

25. ISO #475
    Ganelon

That’s fair. Well in that case I’ll best be off. See y’all tomorrow

26. ISO #476
    Ganelon

Something I’d like to add before I leave is, Meta-wise I would say Kira is probably town here now that I think about it. He’s not roleplayed at all which he usually does as scum

27. ISO #477

I dont wanna mislynch and lose us the game is all im saying. I want MM to speak some more and i want SB16 to speak some more too. Also Rumox.

I dont want us to lymch when we have 24 hours of thicc sexy discussion still
    lol I can't even imagine how the game situation must feel like from your point of view. Anyone could be Mafia from your position. xD

28. ISO #478
    Ganelon

Nvm I’m being retarded, Huey and Mm aren’t ever a team and in fact I think Huey could only be scum with Ozy. My gut tells me Huey isn’t scum with Ozy either so it’s probably indeed aamirus-Ozy or SB-Mm
    i feel like MM and Sb16 aren’t defending themselves properly which is usually scum indicative as town would always get angry at being the mislynch and in fact stealth seemed to be angrier at Ozy for saying he was griefing.. I ebelieve he’s concealing scum anger

29. ISO #479
    Ganelon

I think aamirus would be more active as scum? Actually idk but I don’t see any attempts at looking towny from her which I guess is good?

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Something I’d like to add before I leave is, Meta-wise I would say Kira is probably town here now that I think about it. He’s not roleplayed at all which he usually does as scum

Just Throwing It Out There Thats Not Indicative Of Me Being Town Or Scum.. Ive Role Played In Both Scenarios.. As Town And As Scum.. So, Me Not Role-Playing In This Game Is Me Realizing We Aint Got Time To Dick Around.. And We Need To Be On Point So We Dont Fuck This Up..

31. ISO #481

lol I can't even imagine how the game situation must feel like from your point of view. Anyone could be Mafia from your position. xD
    Rumox is town i just wanna see what he has to say about everything. Rumox my buddy my pal please speak.

32. ISO #482
    Ganelon

Yeah rumox can’t be scum.

33. ISO #483
    Ganelon

I believe Mm should already have claimed his n0 check at the beginning of the day

34. ISO #484

I'm here. I am from Australia and it's 8am so I have been asleep.

MM said in previous Instant Mafia that claiming early is in towns best interest yet he didn't when he had the chance to. Even after there was already two TPR claims, and looking at this game from a balance pov where usually 2 mafia means there is 2 TPR so from his pov there was an outted mafia. But at the same time I agree with having 2 sheriffs have different checks would put the game in a pretty imbalanced game state if there were no TPR CC's (50% chance to yolo lynch a mafia) so I have some reservations about MM, and poe means Ozy is mafia with most likely Aamirus. I don't think Mafia would yolo fake claim Sheriff onto a townie when there is another TPR lurking so Mag is clear for me.

35. ISO #485

Alright well, let's see how this looks for me:

Huey is obviously town, a Mafia would just join any Lynch train.
    Rumox, aamirus and myself are 100% confirmed, though only from my and aamirus point of view.

4 players left - and Kira is a townread for me all of the game, past like first 2 or 3 hours after SoD.

SB16 is my top scumread all game.

So there is 5 townies and 1 mafia whom I would bet my life on.

What to do with the last 2? Is MM or Mag the SB's scum mate? EVERYTHING points towards both - mm being scum mate of SB16, and Mag being enemy a.k.a townie.

I also town leaned Mag for a significant portion of the game.

What options are there for me? Believe that 3 sheriff's are possible AND that 2 of them got the same citizen confirmation (is that even possible?), and thereby voting SB16 instead of MM? I could do that np, but gtfo lol - there's 3 sheriff claims. Obviously not gonna consider lynching any of the other 5 players.

36. ISO #486
    Ganelon

How the fuck does everything point to both of us being SB16’s scummates LOL

37. ISO #487
    Ganelon

It doesn’t point to shit, idk where you came up with that

38. ISO #488
    Ganelon

If anyone is SB16’s scummate its MM. given how hard you’re pushing SB16 you are in no way aligned. I would never accuse my scum partner of griefing.

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm here. I am from Australia and it's 8am so I have been asleep.

MM said in previous Instant Mafia that claiming early is in towns best interest yet he didn't when he had the chance to. Even after there was already two TPR claims, and looking at this game from a balance pov where usually 2 mafia means there is 2 TPR so from his pov there was an outted mafia. But at the same time I agree with having 2 sheriffs have different checks would put the game in a pretty imbalanced game state if there were no TPR CC's (50% chance to yolo lynch a mafia) so I have some reservations about MM, and poe means Ozy is mafia with most likely Aamirus. I don't think Mafia would yolo fake claim Sheriff onto a townie when there is another TPR lurking so Mag is clear for me.
    I would need MM to confirm this because im just speculating but i think MM would of CC'd earlier if he could of. Though take that with a grain of salt.
    I cant see 2 Sheriffs with different bois being a possibility and if it is i am gonna reee at Blink not cause of anger but out of support for making the game insane. I feel like because your slot was efe its a lot more likely MM and Mag could of been on a scum team together. I think Ozy is town but until the other bois can actually speak a bit. @Marshmallow Marshall and @Stealthbomber16 idk man.

If tomos we dont have any big push then i think pushing MM is a good shout but i need to see who says what.

40. ISO #490
    Ganelon

So yeah, my money is on you or aamirus or MM and Sb16. I don’t believe there’s 3 sheriffs so we should pick between MM and Ozy

41. ISO #491

Alright well, let's see how this looks for me:

Huey is obviously town, a Mafia would just join any Lynch train.
    Rumox, aamirus and myself are 100% confirmed, though only from my and aamirus point of view.

4 players left - and Kira is a townread for me all of the game, past like first 2 or 3 hours after SoD.

SB16 is my top scumread all game.

So there is 5 townies and 1 mafia whom I would bet my life on.

What to do with the last 2? Is MM or Mag the SB's scum mate? EVERYTHING points towards both - mm being scum mate of SB16, and Mag being enemy a.k.a townie.

I also town leaned Mag for a significant portion of the game.

What options are there for me? Believe that 3 sheriff's are possible AND that 2 of them got the same citizen confirmation (is that even possible?), and thereby voting SB16 instead of MM? I could do that np, but gtfo lol - there's 3 sheriff claims. Obviously not gonna consider lynching any of the other 5 players.
    Why cant their be 1 sheriff, you, and Mag and MM being a scum team who chose efe as citizen because they know its likely efe would not have an important role?

42. ISO #492
    Ganelon

Tbh I think me getting Efe as a green check was 100% not a coincidence and that blink gave me this role just to see what I would do with it

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

I think its either of them tbh, MMs claim i thought initially to be a CC against mine, but then that’s not really how it works in this setup.

I still think SB16/Mm are scummier than Ozy/aamirus but there’s a number of things Ozy and aamirus have said that are 100% not true and scum indicative, firstly they stated that Scum would act townie in this game, if by townie you mean they wouldn’t try to mislynch town? It’s not true and that’s not how it works, you can’t just choose to act towny in such a game if you’re scum, you’re scum and therefore aren’t town. I think this could be a scum teams way of digging themselves in so that anyone could be up for grabs.

46. ISO #496

Yeah I am down for MM to be lynched. He did have time to claim before his power outage. There was 3 pages worth of discussion before he started posting so I don't believe he missed the two TPR claims and thought nothing of it. Two sheriff claims and one of them sharing his target? That is totally something I would jump on to discuss if I was in his shoes as a Sheriff lol. Too weird

47. ISO #497
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yeah I am down for MM to be lynched. He did have time to claim before his power outage. There was 3 pages worth of discussion before he started posting so I don't believe he missed the two TPR claims and thought nothing of it. Two sheriff claims and one of them sharing his target? That is totally something I would jump on to discuss if I was in his shoes as a Sheriff lol. Too weird
    True tbh

48. ISO #498

I want MM back to at least defend himself, if he is scum then i dont think he has played well atall and maybe thats due to external factors but it would be kinda sad tbh

49. ISO #499

100% we should vote Mag, MM or Ozy at the end of this though.
    OHHH
    Now I finally understand how MM, as Mafia, doing that sheriff claim made his win probability go up

Going from people wanting to lynch him or SB (and mag for some) to only a 1 out of 3 probability town lynch a Mafia. That's either 66% or 33% win chance increase. Pretty neat by MM

Also, rumox is clearly biased towards me because of how I questioned him. But whatever.

50. ISO #500