S-FM Super Basic - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Think Its Stupid But This Is My Though Process..
    Then you are scum, simple as that....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

I am keeping my vote as is. for now unless some one can convince me who they think we really need gone first even if it is me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #155

@Marshmallow Marshall Your Vote Matters Dont Aim Wildly
    Yep, it does matter, and I like it where it is. Explain me how is putting votes scummy. Explain me what was the use of all of your posts before. Those are not scum hunting, ONCE AGAIN, those are weird assumptions that bring nothing to town, and it just looks like you're creating chaos.

Also, please. Don't spam, and don't Type Like That Because It's Cancerous To Read.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep, it does matter, and I like it where it is. Explain me how is putting votes scummy. Explain me what was the use of all of your posts before. Those are not scum hunting, ONCE AGAIN, those are weird assumptions that bring nothing to town, and it just looks like you're creating chaos.

Also, please. Don't spam, and don't Type Like That Because It's Cancerous To Read.
    I Was Analyzing The Pattern

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

I Was Analyzing The Pattern
    And what did you 1: expect to get from it and 2: got from it? Elaborate, because I am more than doubtful on your scum hunting tactics.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Now Stop Distracting Me @Marshmallow Marshall
    ...lol this is ridiculous. Going off now, I hope Distorted will come here and knock some sense into this game. Am I buddying him? MAYBE :P

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Well, at least you understood what WIFOM is pretty fast, heh?

The problem is that WIFOM is a double-edged sword.

If you allow this kind of play to be done. Imagine a Mafia CCs a TPR (Town power role). He gets the real TPR lynched. Then he claims he did it for shielding. That can happen and gives scum a lot of wiggle room. Don't give scum wiggle room.
    lol I Saw U Voted @Mike & @yzb25 Previously Also Random Lynching Poss Second Scum Voting Scum Team Mate @yzb25 To Throw Us Off The Trail..

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

lol I Saw U Voted @Mike & @yzb25 Previously Also Random Lynching Poss Second Scum Voting Scum Team Mate @yzb25 To Throw Us Off The Trail..
    Makes a great argument. 1 of 2 thoughts 1 is he is scum trying us to lych a townie or he is a townie wanting us to lych scum. hard to say at this point
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

I can't stand against this logic. You got me. GG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You make no sense. The problem is, you make no sense regardless of alignment. I have a slight town read on you.... but it's really slight and I hate how I have to try to read intent behind nonsense... Are you trolling, or are you serious?

20. ISO #170

Like I Said Doc On Me Sheriff On Someone Who Hasnt Spoken Yet...
    Yeah you're probably town.

21. ISO #171

I can't stand against this logic. You got me. GG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You make no sense. The problem is, you make no sense regardless of alignment. I have a slight town read on you.... but it's really slight and I hate how I have to try to read intent behind nonsense... Are you trolling, or are you serious?
    Serious Sir..

22. ISO #172

"I didn't say I wanted sheriff to reveal, I said it was a good idea and argued for it!" If it's a good idea, you wanted it to happen, no?
    Sure I still see the merit in doing so. However, there is risk to it. It’s not my risk. I offered a suggestion, however, it has flaws and doesn’t seem that popular. It is up to the sheriff to decide if that’s what they want to do. I’m okay if we don’t, because I feel I’m capable of scum hunting without needing to do it. However, it would give the doctor a sure fire town target.

It’d also create a bit of WiFom as scum would probably assume doc would heal the sheriff and they’d target someone else and the doc could potentially save someone.

However, it could just lead to sheriff becoming nullified and taken out if doc is killed at night, as it also does narrow down the scums Poe for potential other tpr hits.

I’m capable of seeing the pros and cons to it. So I don’t want anyone to get the wrong assumption that we should just do it. I threw it out to be discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

23. ISO #173

No. 51% of 7 = 3.5 and some numbers after that lol.
    True enough, just seems dangerous in a 2 scum game because l2 is essentially l-1 if scum are bold
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

24. ISO #174

This Was In Retaliation To That Vote..
    This was a sarcastic vote because he said he “wanted a reaction and was disappointed I didn’t give him one” lol
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #175

Retracted Vote Here @PowersThatBe Why?
    Too early in day to have serious votes that I want pushed. I never walk away leaving a vote unless I’m sure I want the lynch to go through. Also since I was going to be away for hours, I didn’t feel comfortable leaving someone to potentially be turbo lynched if someone put them at l-2 and then scum quick hammered
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #176

This a reminder to keep it civil :P
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #177

Like I Said Doc On Me Sheriff On Someone Who Hasnt Spoken Yet...
    Why doc on you? This is such an odd request as you state sheriff as other than you. I feel like this is a wifom post / soft claim that you're sheriff?

but ehh.. Meh. idk. This is just such a weird post. Idk how to feel ab it.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am keeping my vote as is. for now unless some one can convince me who they think we really need gone first even if it is me.
    Why yzb if you have me as a higher scum read? Wouldn't it be beneficial to go for the person you feel more confident about? Or did that change?
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Alright, this'll be my last post before I go off (unless I get bored and post again). It's a little weird neither Mag or PTB asked for my opinion on them directly. If someone is pressing you to contribute and stuff, the natural response for me is "well you contribute too, you hypocrite!" Lions care not for the opinions of sheep.

PTB's recent post about my typo feels like a forced reason to scumread me, but I guess we're all grappling at this point. It felt more like shade cuz he left without pushing me more for info tho. Neglects to mention I took my vote off of him LMAO. If anything is forced scum read it's this sentence /shrug

Mago just seems to be holding his cards to his chest but he may just be struggling to find a sense of purpose in the setup. But generally he's a melting pot of reads and should be able to write like 50 reads about what's been said so far. I certainly don't want cold war, but this is a bit much.

Obviously though I've been deliberately trying to find reasons to hate them to get the game started so idk the extent to which my reads come from a tunnel. I'll update this in the morning after sleeping on it.

Mike feels towny. Given that at this point I've made like 20 posts but most of them lack actual sincere thoughts, I can imagine why someone would have a read against me, especially if they're new and they don't understand you sorta have to act like that to get the game going. I wanna know why he dislikes PTB, though. I often misattribute townreads to noobs (probably sympathy or something idk) so I wanna hear more of his thought process to check he ain't fuckin me around.

yh
    Some of the points you made against me are frivolous as you know I stated I was at work, out to dinner, and at the movies lol. Anyhow. You're not being a very supportive husband. I'm BUSY.

I'm exhausted rn. But I'll be around most of saturday.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #180

I have a townread on him atm. The only thing I fear is that I have a small remniscient of the Cold War game, in which we were both scum. So I keep a sane doubt, while not having anything to actually scumread him on and having things to townread him on, like his post saying that Sheriff without charism maybe should claim right away... I don't think a scum would say that and think about it. Of course, he could be good at putting himself in a scum mindset, so it's not a hard tell, but it makes me lean towards town a bit.
    Just becareful of ur meta reads. We all know what tends to happen when u do it :P
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #181

I'm not going to talk about citizen claim because it's not pro-town to do so.... at least let's use the small bit of WIFOM it creates lol

This post feels like fishing, idk if it's town fishing or not
    It should feel like fishing because I was fishing, for people to asking me questions. LOL. Hence the "ask me questions" portion.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #182

My eyes hurt from being awake so long. Goodnight fellow lesbians.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #183
    Ganelon

Oh God, stop it with the claim bullshit. Seriously. stop claiming.
    If all of the Citizen claims are true then scum has a 50% chance of hitting the doctor if Sheriff reveals today. so sheriff, don't reveal. please.

34. ISO #184

Sure I still see the merit in doing so. However, there is risk to it. It’s not my risk. I offered a suggestion, however, it has flaws and doesn’t seem that popular. It is up to the sheriff to decide if that’s what they want to do. I’m okay if we don’t, because I feel I’m capable of scum hunting without needing to do it. However, it would give the doctor a sure fire town target.

It’d also create a bit of WiFom as scum would probably assume doc would heal the sheriff and they’d target someone else and the doc could potentially save someone.

However, it could just lead to sheriff becoming nullified and taken out if doc is killed at night, as it also does narrow down the scums Poe for potential other tpr hits.

I’m capable of seeing the pros and cons to it. So I don’t want anyone to get the wrong assumption that we should just do it. I threw it out to be discussed.
    Ok, noted. I am bad at reading you, so I'll just keep trying I guess lol. You never said "do it". I feel like if you wanted to suggest it, you should have said something like "discuss this strategy", but anyway.

35. ISO #185

True enough, just seems dangerous in a 2 scum game because l2 is essentially l-1 if scum are bold
    I stated that whoever hammers early is the lynch tomorrow. Don't worry, I won't let you fall... for now ;)

36. ISO #186

This a reminder to keep it civil :P
    Civil doesn't mean that I am not allowed to be disappointed in someone's behavior... It is frustrating because I believe he's town xD but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok

37. ISO #187

Some of the points you made against me are frivolous as you know I stated I was at work, out to dinner, and at the movies lol. Anyhow. You're not being a very supportive husband. I'm BUSY.

I'm exhausted rn. But I'll be around most of saturday.
    Hm. Is the Lady Gaga game still representative of your town meta (the old one hosted by gyrlander)? And if so, when were you converted in that game?

I want to see something. But I won't tell you what it is because else you'll know what to do

Also, about your first reply: plays the rains of castamere

38. ISO #188

Just becareful of ur meta reads. We all know what tends to happen when u do it :P
    I don't base my reads 100% on meta anymore, this only leads to mistakes. But meta isn't just something to burn at stake IMO. It's part of gut, and usually when I don't listen to my gut I get slapped for it by the game :P

I have reasons to suspect yzb. And reasons to suspect you. I think one of you is scum, and am trying to find which one it is. I am pretty sure that it's not BOTH of you, though. And if it's the case, spank me after the game xD

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh God, stop it with the claim bullshit. Seriously. stop claiming.
    If all of the Citizen claims are true then scum has a 50% chance of hitting the doctor if Sheriff reveals today. so sheriff, don't reveal. please.
    I CLAIM SHERIFF

jk, Magoroth is right. Claiming only narrows the scum's kill pool.

That being said... I want more from you, Magoroth. You could very well be scum with both of Yzb and Magoroth. I HAVE AN EYE ON YOU.

Also, if doc can be on me, I'd appreciate, because I think I'm on something right now.

40. ISO #190

Also, Distorted was on discord earlier, I messaged him to tell him the game had started, he answered, and we still did not see him. I DO NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL.

41. ISO #191
    Ganelon

I CLAIM SHERIFF

jk, Magoroth is right. Claiming only narrows the scum's kill pool.

That being said... I want more from you, Magoroth. You could very well be scum with both of Yzb and Magoroth. I HAVE AN EYE ON YOU.

Also, if doc can be on me, I'd appreciate, because I think I'm on something right now.
    Doc should only go on Sheriff.

I also don't know what I'm supposed to say in this game/setup, given that almost none of the posts are indicative of anything, save for PTB's strategy post and the PTB-yzb debate.

You guys should just get better at saying alignment indicative things

42. ISO #192

It goes without saying a lynch needs to happen today. By host meta, there'll probably be at least one player who's interpreted as "fairly experienced" on the scumteam for the sake of "balance". To my knowledge, players falling under that category are:

-me
    -PTB
    -Distorted
    -MM

Soooo

-vote PowersThatBe

To my knowledge, the other 3 players don't have many scum games.
    I have more scum games than town games.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If Sheriff claims d1, it stands to reason from the Mafia's perspective that he is actually Sheriff. And thus Mafia can identify the Doctor by PoE. It's not that hard. Just one slip and there we are. We should all claim on MyLo though, that's a given.
    so everyone is claiming roles? ok i claim sheriff. everyone protect ect ect and listen to me!

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OR is it? I may be doc or I may be taking one for the team? So the Skum have to make s choice allow me to heal some one or take me out. Now if they take me out are they waisting a day? or Do they not take me out and waist a day? So you have to ask your self is he lying or Telling the truth? you may say he has to be lying because no way would he take that chance. Or am I????????
    apparently 1 glass wont do. brb grabbing the bottle while i finish reading.

48. ISO #198

Also, MM gets automatic scumpoints for not being the majority of the first 40 posts of the game. He's probably sobbing about rolling scum again after getting his ass handed to him alongside me in Cold War LOL
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

-vote marshmallow marshall

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200