S-FM Super Basic - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wont win what? what about that statement is about winning and losing. that mentality alone shows quite a bit about your mindset.
    This war you have with me. This is going to result in ONE of us getting ejected from game.

Keep it to the game. But you keep going back for these personal attacks even after being warned.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Distorted & @PowersThatBe Children Clam Down This Isnt Helpful At All..
    He's attempting to rile me up to get me to "slip."

Honestly, it's just annoying. I've talked to host either him or I are going if he keeps it up.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #654

I'm walking away from game for now. None of this is helpful.

I'll be back to move my vote if necessary.
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

That sb16 is scum?

He's tunneled me since page 2 of this game, and has did pop shots. Every time I ask him to provide me quotes of what he's accusing me of, so I can respond, he disappears. I responded to his shit first wall post. He's never elaborated.

It's probably him and Mike if I had to guess. Him and mike were my first two scum spects in the beginning.
    Where did you do that? I actually genuinely must've missed it. If you can quote the post for me I can go back and probably answer it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #657

The way that they keep going at each other, I'm confident either Dist or PTB is scum. Dist's sheriff claim smells like balls but there's not enough people for it to actually be anyone else.

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

How am I censored? @Stealthbomber16 ... do you just make shit up?
    I asked you for examples and you never provided any

Here's twice @Stealthbomber16
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #660

The way that they keep going at each other, I'm confident either Dist or PTB is scum. Dist's sheriff claim smells like balls but there's not enough people for it to actually be anyone else.
    it could be mm

/shrug
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

You Know SB16 Hasnt Given Any Really Helpful Information.. I Asked Him For A Reads List Twice. Still Nothing Doesnt Even Defend Against The Accusation..
    eh usually thats a town tell for me. mafia will try to put up more of a fight. its rare that u actually get a mafia who completely shuts down until lynch.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

@PowersThatBe flets just cut the BS. Your not bad at this gaame, and I know that. but we are seriously fuckking this gamee up.

Also, sheriff do not claim.
    WHAT THE FUCK

-vote Distorted

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Omg I have such a f*cking headache

@Distorted

RESPOND. RESPOND NOW.

-vote Distorted
    because I waas about to get off for a bit and i know imm confirmed town. so i figured it would give wifom to the sherriff and potentiially bait a kill iff i wasnt the lynch. or at least bait the RB so the sherifff can check someone.

24. ISO #674

You Know SB16 Hasnt Given Any Really Helpful Information.. I Asked Him For A Reads List Twice. Still Nothing Doesnt Even Defend Against The Accusation..
    So my entire case on PTB isn't helpful?

Reads list (brief)

TOWN
    Me
    yzb
    Mike
    MM
    Distorted/Yagami (Both equally scummy)
    PTB
    SCUM

25. ISO #675

because I waas about to get off for a bit and i know imm confirmed town. so i figured it would give wifom to the sherriff and potentiially bait a kill iff i wasnt the lynch. or at least bait the RB so the sherifff can check someone.
    No no no what the fuck this is not okay you cant just claim sheriff then leave

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

No no no what the fuck this is not okay you cant just claim sheriff then leave
    At least with my doc claim I was still there for a while and I didn't use it as a way to defend myself

28. ISO #678

-vote distorted

Make this game great again.

Honestly this is the only sensible lynch.

Going to get lunch now.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

gdi well im at L-1. i am fucking sheriff, trying to not get RBed tonight.
    You fucking idiot

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

left few hints in posts during the reverse. but jesus christ TPRs have no WIFOM rofl this whole days been spent on TPRs over scum.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

-vote stealthbomber16

I’m staying here and not moving.

No more of these bullshit claims.

I’m eating lunch noow
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    WAIT A SECOND, ARE YOU RESCINDING UR SHERIFF CLAIM?! WTF?!
    My read on distorted is town
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #694

How am I censored? @Stealthbomber16 ... do you just make shit up?
    What I mean by censored is that you seem like you're buddying. Each of your posts seem to have a clear motive. No citizens do shit like that.
    You also haven't been shitposting, which, interestingly enough, can be a scum tell. If a player isn't relaxed enough to shitpost then they're tense. Why were you tense?

This is the thing your generation of FM players have yet to understand. Just because someone townreads you or town leans u, doesn't mean, in the back of their mind they're thinking about how you could be scum and who your scummate could be. It's foolish, and this is why the lot of you fail so often, to just say "I town read this person and this this this this this this and this is why." Without ever considering, well, WHAT would the scum benefit from this. How is this person helping that person, how are they avoidng each other? ETC. So yes, for now, I see you as a town lean. However, you coming in and just putting mike as your top town lean is sus af for me.

It's more like I wouldn't be surprised if u turned out to be scum, I don't think you are at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised based on the little interactions the vast majority of us have had.
    This was the post where I really had the first thought. This feels a lot like buddying. Civil discussion where both players are even somewhat in agreement unconsciously builds trust. You see it slightly with me and yzb.

I don't have time right now to build a bigger point, but the posts around bottom of 5 to top of 6 really are where I see it strongest.

45. ISO #695

What I mean by censored is that you seem like you're buddying. Each of your posts seem to have a clear motive. No citizens do shit like that.
    You also haven't been shitposting, which, interestingly enough, can be a scum tell. If a player isn't relaxed enough to shitpost then they're tense. Why were you tense?

This was the post where I really had the first thought. This feels a lot like buddying. Civil discussion where both players are even somewhat in agreement unconsciously builds trust. You see it slightly with me and yzb.

I don't have time right now to build a bigger point, but the posts around bottom of 5 to top of 6 really are where I see it strongest.
    The only time this entire game I’ve been tense is my fight with dostorted over his character assassination. And I did shit post and vote at beginning of game.

Don’t say what all citizens do or don’t do. I gotta teach you people how to play sometime. No actual scum hunting goes on.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #696

Friendly reminder day ends in 45 mins. The timer is officially fixed. Day would of ended 15 minutes ago, but because of Daylight Savings Time, I extended it.
    Just making sure you all understand since there was some confusion on the matter earlier.
    Thanks!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #697

TBH, if I was a magic dictator who could control who gets lynched, I'd choose MM. The most towny thing he's done all game is act outraged at Yagami w/o scumreading him (he was very Low-Hanging-Fruit with the whole first vote thing).

Otherwise, he pushed on PTB over a misread of PTB's intent with the strategy proposal, and scumread me because...??? It's really weird that when he actually finally did the "case" on me he literally ended up townreading me more. Generally when a town thinks more about their scumread it becomes stronger because the idea becomes more clear. I ain't got no issues with people scumreading me but it's like he backtracked when he realized he couldn't fabricate a reason LOL.

IDK, the more this goes on the less comfortable I feel with a stealth lynch. I'd rather have MM. Stealth's posts really feel like someone trying to figure out the game. He's gotten weird under all this pressure but I remember him acting like that previously as town.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700