Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

fs Delete this please.
    Last edited by ThePaladin; June 4th, 2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: DERP

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

@Sino and @Logically Insane

I'm not sure why you think I'm being passive. Your allowed to defend people, that's how the game goes. If I have an opinion on someone I'm not gonna start lynching them and say "he is clearly evil please lynch him" that's not how the game works. Second point is that being defensive IS NOT a scum tell, this has been said many times and I can't believe people look at being defensive as a scum tell. Logically Insane did you just call me a lurker? Because I have far more posts then you do.

Something that I think is huge is how Kovath is using the same argument on me over and over in EVERY SINGLE GAME. I mean give me a break kid, my posts have more information then yours so seriously stop saying "his posts are useless" yours aren't any better just btw.

When did I not attack people? Have you been reading? Given the fact that you have decided to "want to hear more from me" means you haven't been reading enough to get a image on me and stick with it. When you say "I want to hear more from him" it's equivalent to saying "I want to lynch him, but I'm too scared Incase he ends up town so I'm going to be gentle and only encourage his vote"

Kovath you have barely explained why I'm trying too hard to be town and then say that my comments are useless. How am I trying too hard?

@Voss I didn't say don't use Meta I said try to minimize it. I wouldn't entirely say "don't use meta"

Sino is casually entering and going along with other people saying I am scum. This is exactly like QT when I was so easy to pick off it just happened.

General Statement: if your going to judge me for certain things, be sure your not doing it yourself.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    If mattzed gave you a gun that would tell you anyone's alignment who would it be and why.

If I am town do any of your other reads change?

-duck
    Hypothetical Question is dumb.
    Lurker or NonLurker.
    I guess BCD since active and good player.

Also no.
    One's actions fall on their own accord.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

I'm not sure why you think I'm being passive. Your allowed to defend people, that's how the game goes. If I have an opinion on someone I'm not gonna start lynching them and say "he is clearly evil please lynch him" that's not how the game works. Second point is that being defensive IS NOT a scum tell, this has been said many times and I can't believe people look at being defensive as a scum tell. Logically Insane did you just call me a lurker? Because I have far more posts then you do.

Something that I think is huge is how Kovath is using the same argument on me over and over in EVERY SINGLE GAME. I mean give me a break kid, my posts have more information then yours so seriously stop saying "his posts are useless" yours aren't any better just btw.

When did I not attack people? Have you been reading? Given the fact that you have decided to "want to hear more from me" means you haven't been reading enough to get a image on me and stick with it. When you say "I want to hear more from him" it's equivalent to saying "I want to lynch him, but I'm too scared Incase he ends up town so I'm going to be gentle and only encourage his vote"

Kovath you have barely explained why I'm trying too hard to be town and then say that my comments are useless. How am I trying too hard?

@Voss I didn't say don't use Meta I said try to minimize it. I wouldn't entirely say "don't use meta"

Sino is casually entering and going along with other people saying I am scum. This is exactly like QT when I was so easy to pick off it just happened.

General Statement: if your going to judge me for certain things, be sure your not doing it yourself.
    I'm not saying being defensive is a scum tell, i'm saying your early defense of duck AND shifty reminded me of the beginners games, good old times.

Now, i can't remember EVERYTHING when i catch up, so i may have missed some of your important question others, feel free to quote yourself of give me a post number to correct me about you being passive
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

12. ISO #362

Mesks reading list just states her opinion. I certainly can't say you've been more beneficial.
    The entire point was BESIDES her list, how has she been more useful than me ? because i posted about her BEFORE she posted her list

Why do you only ask the active players? Wouldn't you rather get the opinion from more of the lurkers?
    Because the active players are way more likely to respond
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #363

@Voss

Charlie not #1 lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I'm not saying being defensive is a scum tell, i'm saying your early defense of duck AND shifty reminded me of the beginners games, good old times.

Now, i can't remember EVERYTHING when i catch up, so i may have missed some of your important question others, feel free to quote yourself of give me a post number to correct me about you being passive
    I didn't read the beginners game. Why does the early defense remind you of that game and why bring it up?

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

The entire point was BESIDES her list, how has she been more useful than me ? because i posted about her BEFORE she posted her list

Because the active players are way more likely to respond
    You only care about active people stating their reads on you? Are you hoping they can say "you're town" so you can peace out?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    @Voss

Charlie not #1 lynch

I didn't read the beginners game. Why does the early defense remind you of that game and why bring it up?
    He defended Veri and me (the two most accused) which ended up giving him towncred, that was a good play on his part, and him defending Shifty and Duck reminds me of that, yes that's meta and it's bad, i know
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

You only care about active people stating their reads on you? Are you hoping they can say "you're town" so you can peace out?
    I plan to ask the other people once they also start to become active, no i don't hope to be able to peace out
    -vote Sino

22. ISO #372

Sino, why do you only pull out the fact where I defended him. Did you miss my analysis on him?
    Do you remember when it was ? i don't feel like going through all of this again, also how do you read me ?
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

She hasn't. I didn't say that. I said neither of you had been helpful.

Getting the active players to answer questions like "how do you feel about me" isn't going to help progress the game. Your asking questions that take little/no effort
    Isn't this game about asking question to each other so we can analyse ?
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #375

Working for now. I, personally, think you are a weak town read, nothing too substantial so far.

Not sure what else there was, one mo.
    Why don't you read me as scum if you find a contradiction in my posts ?
    -vote Sino

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Do you remember when it was ? i don't feel like going through all of this again, also how do you read me ?
    I will find it for you. Why don't you ask something different? Why does acting my opinion do any good for town? The only reason I can see this question being asked was because you want to know how to look more town to others.

28. ISO #378

I get that you enjoy tunneling me because you feel that I've personally slighted you in multiple games. Get over it. "My posts have more information than yours!" No, they don't. I just took a look at your ISO and the only original content I've seen you provide is your bare reads list and looking at some posts by Shifty. The other stuff is like fluffy opinion / questions that doesn't really tell me very much.

You still have this weird Shifty justification: "There's no way they scum-slipped!" and otherwise, mainly just seem to focus on making small and relatively inane comments that don't really help advance the game for town imo. Oh, and several posts telling lurkers to come out. Jeez, you think they'd don't realize we'd like them to post, the only thing keeping them from posting is because they haven't been told that yet. You seem useful on some level and are active, but I consider it very superficial activity.

And I'll keep making this argument again and again every game when I see it. Should I suddenly give you a pass one game?

I'm also curious about why you're scumreading me beyond my content in RVS stage and an OMGUS element.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

I will find it for you. Why don't you ask something different? Why does acting my opinion do any good for town? The only reason I can see this question being asked was because you want to know how to look more town to others.
    It makes me able to disscuss your opinion
    -vote Sino

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Your previous posts are what I based my town-read on. As I said, it's flimsy and there's no harm in pushing you for a more accurate read.

- Calix
    Shouldn't you push me a bit harder in that case ?

Where is the aggressive Calix ?
    -vote Sino

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

"may as well be lurking" it means you aren't contributing anything NEW so you may as well be lurking.

Defensiveness is usually a signifier that you feel guilt , or have done something that would be wrong in the eyes of others.
    Does defensivness mean that a person is definently scum no.
    But Definsiveness means that a person is more likely than someone who isn't as defensiveness.

Defense Mechanism in psychology, which are what we consider "defensive behavoir" is exactly what occurs when a person doesn't want to admit something in situation(s).

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

I'm not done, I'm getting the quote where I talk about Shifty so it isn't repeated again.

Why didn't you ask Shifty something like "Why do you deny what you said ?" (about this converstion deal) ?
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #393

I'm not done, I'm getting the quote where I talk about Shifty so it isn't repeated again.

Yeah, I read that post and you know what? You made a ton of negative interpretations of Shifty's play and concluded, "I'm less confident about my null read."

Mhm. You're scumreading me for my even more scummy comments, it seems?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I get that you enjoy tunneling me because you feel that I've personally slighted you in multiple games. Get over it. "My posts have more information than yours!" No, they don't. I just took a look at your ISO and the only original content I've seen you provide is your bare reads list and looking at some posts by Shifty. The other stuff is like fluffy opinion / questions that doesn't really tell me very much.

You still have this weird Shifty justification: "There's no way they scum-slipped!" and otherwise, mainly just seem to focus on making small and relatively inane comments that don't really help advance the game for town imo. Oh, and several posts telling lurkers to come out. Jeez, you think they'd don't realize we'd like them to post, the only thing keeping them from posting is because they haven't been told that yet. You seem useful on some level and are active, but I consider it very superficial activity.

And I'll keep making this argument again and again every game when I see it. Should I suddenly give you a pass one game?

I'm also curious about why you're scumreading me beyond my content in RVS stage and an OMGUS element.
    I don't get why you say tunnelling because I haven't really pushed you at all this game. The point is that you seem to think you have the gift of perfection and that you don't even have to post anything. You haven't done much this game so why your criticizing me is uncertain to me. I don't think I defended Shifty. I said his post was something that a scum wouldn't likely do, but I never said he wasn't scum. People were jumping on him for a single post and yet there was very little in that post. As not seen I eventually read Shifty and I disagreed with my original opinion. Why did you go from saying I'm not useful to saying useful on some level? Your comments aren't adding up.

45. ISO #395

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Not going to happen, waste your vote elsewhere.

@Borderline Crazy Dealers still havent given your read on me
    I said you were town earlier. Not feeling conflicted on this read, hence the lack of detail. The only things scummy in your name per se are a couple of early posts and I don't know if they are actually significant, so I am just noting them for now.

46. ISO #396

You keep bringing up meta against me - are you actually scum-reading me for it? If not, why?
    That's not a strong enough argument to scum read you, but i'm just curious about why you don't seem to ask as many questions right now than you usually do, for example, when i posted my reads in WoM and you asked me about it, such exchanges between players is what keep the game moving.
    -vote Sino

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

I don't get why you say tunnelling because I haven't really pushed you at all this game. The point is that you seem to think you have the gift of perfection and that you don't even have to post anything. You haven't done much this game so why your criticizing me is uncertain to me. I don't think I defended Shifty. I said his post was something that a scum wouldn't likely do, but I never said he wasn't scum. People were jumping on him for a single post and yet there was very little in that post. As not seen I eventually read Shifty and I disagreed with my original opinion. Why did you go from saying I'm not useful to saying useful on some level? Your comments aren't adding up.
    There's a logical gap here.

You've been scumreading me pretty hard this game for little substantive reason that I can find. Then, see my above post for comments on your #267.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

49. ISO #399

That's not a strong enough argument to scum read you, but i'm just curious about why you don't seem to ask as many questions right now than you usually do, for example, when i posted my reads in WoM and you asked me about it, such exchanges between players is what keep the game moving.
    I have no incentive to explain my "meta" or how I've "changed" when nobody ever listens and just continues to use it against me every game.

50. ISO #400

You DID state that you thought they would have been converted, don't know why you are denying it.
    Why didn't you ask something like :

"Why are you denying what you said earlier ?"

?
    -vote Sino