Permabanned on his EU Account (here)

Lag Cheating
    (2x WL)
    Griefing (2x WL)
    Griefing/Game-Throwing (appealed)
    Game-Throwing (2x Ban-List)
    Intentional Game-Throwing (4x Ban-List)
    Watchlisted with a message to file for a point restore
    Heavy Griefing, Stump Save, Failury to apply for a point restore (2x Ban-List and Pointban)

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Summary
    Agave chooses a Setup with a fixed Stump and Scumbag in it.
    D1 he tells people “if you don’t like my save, make sure to report me!”
    The rest of the game goes on normally with Agave trolling and insulting people left and right, nothing major though.

Agave is already permabanend on his EU Account and has 6 prior offenses in just the last 2 years (+1 that got appealed, but not because he wasn't guilty of Griefing but because the rules about pretending to hack weren't clear enough). He appeals every single report, no matter how obvious, and also makes it quite clear that he doesn’t care about rules and doesn’t intend to follow them. Here he states that he doesn’t mind if he gets banned because he has plenty of smurf accounts.

Agave was scheduled for a pointban before but it seems like there was some error because he is not pointbanned. Because of his attitude and the fact that he keeps breaking the rules, I recommend 6x Ban-List and a Pointban.

Recommended Action
    Agave: 6x Ban-List and Pointban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Agave: 1-S2-1-6562611

Quote Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
    Dear Arrow, since you changed my punishment from 6x watchlist to 6x banlist I would like to ask for an appeal. Changing punishments by editing your post seems pretty fishy to me. Let somebody else check that please.
    Appeal denied.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Agave: 1-S2-1-6562611

Quote Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
    Why? Changing punishments by editing posts is legitimate staff behavior here?
    You can appeal if you did in-fact not commit any crimes.
    You can not appeal because Arrow edited his post.
    What you did still stands, and is correctly punished.

Please, you are intelligent, active and a frequent enough visitor to know the rules by now and you shouldn't still be breaking them. And Frankly, I'm disappointed that someone of your calibre is still breaking rules.
    Also, please note for all future Appeals:

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post