7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Oh well, didn't know my name was auto-corrected O.o

Anyway, could you sign your posts? I would like to know who is talking :3
    I will try too, every post is me duck though. There were about 3 made by super jack on early day1 b4 I claimed tpr

-duck

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    I will try too, every post is me duck though. There were about 3 made by super jack on early day1 b4 I claimed tpr

-duck
    Claimed a TPR!?!? Wasn't Shifty (Empathy17) Squirtle and me Bulbasaur? I only remember you saying "Char- char charmander!"

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #313

I will pick up this post later, just letting you guys know. I have a hangover, and not feelign the best.
    I am thinking Superduck is just playing shitty gambits as town right now.
    Shifty I.E Empath is town.

And we should lynch SparkNuts.

Gyrlander should stop softing Bulbasaur.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I will pick up this post later, just letting you guys know. I have a hangover, and not feelign the best.

Would you like to say your main reasons for wanting to lynch SparkNuts?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Listen up this shit is amazingh, im literlaly shaking right now.

SHIFT RESCINDED BEING SQUIRTLE THAT SW claimed. THIS MEANS IN FIRE'S WORLD if he was the real squirtle he outt'ed counmter claiming a squirtle claim he knew was fake, but from a town because he claims to have checked her. This removes the world of fire doing a roleswap, NOT ONLY IS HIS CHECK BAD, BUT BADLY TIMED, AND HE WOULD NEVER DO IT BECAUSE HIS CHECK WAS ON THE FAKER. Counterclaiming is dumb, instead he would let her hold it because it has them both as town and he would protect her from cult in the night. GAME FUCKING OVER WHERES THE CHARMANDER NOW

Also slaol while incorrect as I was, asked me if it said specific cult. I don't think he does this as cult, and as charizard I think he wants to lynch a slave not a trainer, but he seemed to want the trainer gone, a bad idea at this point as charizard.

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS, FIRE SPEWED KEIICHI TOWN WE NEED YOUR AND DAWKS OR SPARKS VOTE LETS GO.

-DETECTIVE DUCK TOWN HAS HOPE IF IM NOT DOUSED

19. ISO #319

-vote shifty

If I die to arsonist in the night, my last will is slaol and gyrlander are town, with gyrlander to NEVER be lynched EVER. Morp is a potential scum, sparknuts as well, and dawkins is my second town actually.

Whoever votes with us against shifty and fire is LIKELY town, I do not see them bussing even at this point

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

You should explain to the town why you checked a random lurker you town read over YOUR CONFIRMED EVIL IN ME? HUH EXPLAIN POR FA FUCKING VOR. OH AND WHY DID YOU COUNTERCLAIM IF SHE WAS YOUR CHECK, you knew she was town. Now you are outted and if im not cult and you lynch me CULT TAKES YOU.

Clarence you are fucking avenged my friend

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Hold on Superduck, what's your point? What role do you believe I am?
    Sorry you got put as cult from mid game, you just slipped VERY BAD by rescinding and completely crumbled you and your partner. I will walk by it again step by step if you want ( not being a dick, I understnad you probably actually have no idea what you just did and it is not your fault but fires and SW)

24. ISO #324

Fun fact, in the first game of this Fire fake claimed bulbasaur in mylo as captured charmander and forced a mislynch on town to win the game. This is his style, it is in his range. He got caught there is no way out for him now. I am open to discussing with him if he wants to not use the hang over excuse so I can bury him further

Only hangover you are about to have is the rope over your neck.

25. ISO #325

Notice how I am trying to lynch people, and STILL REEVALUATING? I talked with sparknuts and he is not being pushed now, I am open with talking to fire.

THIS IS HOW A TOWN PLAYS MAFIA. I do not know, well actually fuck it I do know alignments now. Look at the difference in fire and my play. Day1 I made a post where I stated how I reevaluated on him five times on being town and then mafia. He literally said "lynch duck lynch duck lynch duck lynch duck" all game no real reason no evaluating, no possiblity we were two towns fighting. I asked somebody if they thought it was possible we were two towns fighting. What has he done to try to FIGURE OUT my alignment. NOTHING!!!!

Yo dawkins bring a shovel we need to dig room for his partners.

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

I would like to show how impressed I am with Ducks play.
    By this point if you don't see that we are town, it shows how little you are paying attention and reading.

And how seriously dissapointed I am in a lot of you and your play and contribution. I hope you all decide to give some serious read about who you think is Scum.

And yes. That is a more of a demand than a request.

~SJ~

28. ISO #328

I would like to show how impressed I am with Ducks play.
    By this point if you don't see that we are town, it shows how little you are paying attention and reading.

And how seriously dissapointed I am in a lot of you and your play and contribution. I hope you all decide to give some serious read about who you think is Scum.

And yes. That is a more of a demand than a request.

~SJ~
    THIS IS FROM A MOD OF THE SITE, A WELL RESPECTED MOD WHO WOULD NEVER EVER USE A LINE LIKE HOW DISAPPOINTED HE IS IN YOUR PLAY AND THAT IT IS A DEMAND TO GET READ AS TOWN.

This basically is a mod legitly telling you all THAT I AM CONFIRMED TOWN BY ANYBODY VIEWING THIS THREAD AND THAT IF YOU DONT VOTE WITH ME YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING FORUM MAFIA.

-quackers also welcome back superjack

29. ISO #329

THIS IS FROM A MOD OF THE SITE, A WELL RESPECTED MOD WHO WOULD NEVER EVER USE A LINE LIKE HOW DISAPPOINTED HE IS IN YOUR PLAY AND THAT IT IS A DEMAND TO GET READ AS TOWN.

This basically is a mod legitly telling you all THAT I AM CONFIRMED TOWN BY ANYBODY VIEWING THIS THREAD AND THAT IF YOU DONT VOTE WITH ME YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING FORUM MAFIA.

-quackers also welcome back superjack
    Lol, you're teammates. Only because it's a mod saying it doesn't mean it bears more credibility.
    I believe you're town, I just don't know how to react to someone's theory that's completely off, sorry.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Lol, you're teammates. Only because it's a mod saying it doesn't mean it bears more credibility.
    I believe you're town, I just don't know how to react to someone's theory that's completely off, sorry.
    Try Scum hunting then. Instead of telling a townie to stop try hard.

~SJ~

32. ISO #332

I will answer this respectfully because you did not choose to be cult. We are not the same alignment. You don't think I am town, I am TELLING you we are OPPOSITE. So either you call me cult or charmander. I will not be called town by you ever again.

Shifty I would like you to explain to me how my theory is off. It is 100% undeniable you rescinded, still hold the rescind, and that he holds the squirtle claim. He claims to have checked you. He outted to counter claim a confirmed town in his eyes which does not change the game at all except tellt he entire town the uncc'ed squirtle is actually a vt and he is the squirtle. No town would ever do this. Let's say he did to troll. Why does he check a random lurker he town reads and not his ONLY and TOP evil read. He practically begged to get me lynched, and failed so why not check me, confirmed red check!

Saying you think I am town is a 100% a lie.

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

I'll take another go at this point since im so jazzed up. Jazzed up great term you should use it. Superjack is actually a really good player, and he is mannered. It is not his style to cheat town reads. I would bet my life he would rather lose a game then to use that kind of post to get read as town.

I think yellow name means mod? If so you know this is a FACT.

-Duck

btw I hate even mentioning this to get credibility, but I honestly this game has felt off...

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

I will answer this respectfully because you did not choose to be cult. We are not the same alignment. You don't think I am town, I am TELLING you we are OPPOSITE. So either you call me cult or charmander. I will not be called town by you ever again.

Shifty I would like you to explain to me how my theory is off. It is 100% undeniable you rescinded, still hold the rescind, and that he holds the squirtle claim. He claims to have checked you. He outted to counter claim a confirmed town in his eyes which does not change the game at all except tellt he entire town the uncc'ed squirtle is actually a vt and he is the squirtle. No town would ever do this. Let's say he did to troll. Why does he check a random lurker he town reads and not his ONLY and TOP evil read. He practically begged to get me lynched, and failed so why not check me, confirmed red check!

Saying you think I am town is a 100% a lie.
    I will claim now so you and I can put our energy on something else, instead of this waste of time.
    I'm Squirtle. You're theory only checks out assuming I've been honest the entire time.
    Maybe it was not the correct play. I was put in an awkward position and tried to salvage it.

I take it back, it has not been an entire waste of time. You've proven yourself town in my eyes 100%.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

I will claim now so you and I can put our energy on something else, instead of this waste of time.
    I'm Squirtle. You're theory only checks out assuming I've been honest the entire time.
    Maybe it was not the correct play. I was put in an awkward position and tried to salvage it.

I take it back, it has not been an entire waste of time. You've proven yourself town in my eyes 100%.
    Do you see my hydra name. This is superduck, not gullibleduck.

You have 3 votes if you are squirtle guess what. Morp will unlurk vote you, or keiichi, and richard space fucking dawkins will come from his space station to hammer you and guess who takes the blame. Me!!

39. ISO #339

Case is now if your squirtle. Have you been converted.
    Silly question. Any player, cult or no, would answer no when given this question.
    But alright, I'll play along. No, I have not been converted.

Do you see my hydra name. This is superduck, not gullibleduck.

You have 3 votes if you are squirtle guess what. Morp will unlurk vote you, or keiichi, and richard space fucking dawkins will come from his space station to hammer you and guess who takes the blame. Me!!
    If you are afraid I will get ninja'd, then unvote me. We got more than a day left. I don't see a reason to end day early, do you?

40. ISO #340

Silly question. Any player, cult or no, would answer no when given this question.
    But alright, I'll play along. No, I have not been converted.

If you are afraid I will get ninja'd, then unvote me. We got more than a day left. I don't see a reason to end day early, do you?
    I am okay losing if you are actually squirtle. You took awhile to recover from your mistake to do damage control. At this point I am full locked on tunnel vision on you and fire nothing said will ever change this. I know what I am capable of when I follow my reads and I will lead this town to victory by lynching you today. I do wonder if its in your best interest to reclaim squirlte or not to hope we lynch your partner and you are able to hydro pump me tonight

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

We'll see.
    By the way, I hope I am not the only one who has noticed that Dawkins has contributed absolutely 0 this game.
    "well see" even if you are hiding you squirtle claim YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A WELL SEE on whether or not you are lynching fire. YOU SHOULD KNOW HE IS TOWN, and that he is never being lynched and that I am scummy for pushing on you and your confirmed town.

SOMEBODY HAND ME A MASTER ROD I GOT ME A SQUIRTLE ITS A BIT TAINTED THOUGH

44. ISO #344

"well see" even if you are hiding you squirtle claim YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A WELL SEE on whether or not you are lynching fire. YOU SHOULD KNOW HE IS TOWN, and that he is never being lynched and that I am scummy for pushing on you and your confirmed town.

SOMEBODY HAND ME A MASTER ROD I GOT ME A SQUIRTLE ITS A BIT TAINTED THOUGH
    oh shit he pushed dawkins before he knew what the fuck was going on, I don;'t think this is a distance to win in final 3, I believe he was not up to date and just fucking spewed dawkins town. RDawk WE NEED YOU BUDDY.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

This is just grasping at straws, jesus fuck dude. This type of tunneling can hardly be consider productive for town. You need to look at this from a completely different angle because you're way fucking off.

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    Actually no. You missed the point which shows some scum motivation.
    First off, relook at the list:

Empathy17-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    Fire Viking-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    SuperDuck-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    SparkNutes-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp

^ See that?

-Fire
    Grasping at straws huh?

This is Fire's day1 rolehunt/reads. Today/yesterday two of the three people he wants to lynch he read as possible PR at one point or another. The other person on the list is empathy, which means he checked someone he thought was PR?

At day end Fire is linked to empathy by switching votes to clarence and saying

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    I don't have high hopes for this, but he is a scum read. Just not my top scumread
    -vote Clarence

Silver/Ika You should join on, so we don't no lynch.

-Fire
    Clearly could be fire telling his cult teammate to vote the clarence mislynch train, which I tried to go against.

Let us flip it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    It makes no sense to discuss avoiding a lurker while at the same time wanting so-called lurkers looked at for lynches. This lack of a transparent thought process makes me lean scum on Superduck. I also did not like his interaction with Fire Viking.

~SW
    Silverwolf/Shifty only read of day 1, and it states that she 1) hated my interaction with fire, and 2) that it made me lean scum. In this scenario WHY AM I NOT HER CHECK. She checked her only town read, and not her only evil read.

Fire checks his power role claim, and tries to lynch the other two power roles.
    Silverwolf checks her only town read.

Is this really grasping?
    Then you completely bombed the whole rescind claim and then panic reclaim thing.

Like I said, we allowed lurking day1. If somehow this is the worst luck in the history of mafia and you are town, and it is 3 random people as cult we already lost anyway.

50. ISO #350