S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    I mean numbers wise we should let town win because there's more likely to be gamethrowers among the 8 town than the 4 evils. Honestly if there's a com hunter there really isn't anything we can do, but for cucks just don't modkill. And if we never night kill and just lynch the evils then the cuck would lose, and skypers couldn't possibly get 50% of the vote. Seems like the safest strategy.
    This is another logical post

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Not gonna happen you skyping scum you're going to have to kill me you little bitch!
    Scv pulled this one time with me and proceeded to get gangbanged.

Provide reasoning.
    -vote blinkskater

Your backpeddling is bullshit and I've lost my patience with you.
    It's absolutely blantant to me at this point that you're some sort of breaker at this point, most likely a com hunter.
    And this next set of posts is equally bullshit.

I wass getting soviet and spruance mixed up soviet was my highest follower read but i still read spruance as followrr
    Understandable to an extent but the half-assed dedication "yea i meant this but yknow i wasnt compleeeetely wrong"
    2 good points here hes using actual logic that would benifit followers
    This is another logical post
    If you meant something other than what you meant then why bother to continue defending your point?

Side note:
    And re read page 29 soviets posts there... If you dont get pro rule followerr vibes from that then your either dumb or a rule breaker
    I have 50 post pages enabled so please provide either quotes or post numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #705

Yeah d00d I know I'm new to FM and all but just because some people talk a lot doesn't mean their points make sense. So far both mafia-led kills have been shit... killing a gamethrower town instead of letting it modkill (Thus making it one person easier for a maf win, giving gamethrower the victory) and then randomkilling someone who turns out to be a rule-follower. Then, instead of admitting their mistake, they double-down by saying Spruance was acting sketchy and try to turn on me.

I am confused why MM and Secondpassing seem so sure about each other, and why they think stealth is also rule-follower. I think at least one of these three has to be scum, and I honestly think MM or secondpassing. I liked the logic in a lot of MM's original posts, so I am going to go with secondpassing to start.

What you should do:
    If you lynch me and I am a rule-follower, then you need to admit your mistake, and given that at least 1 maf is probably a rule-breaker, either lynch secondpassing or MM after me. Or modkill whatever. (Spoiler: I am a ruler-follower).

-vote secondpassing

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Additionally, other than vague nonsense about his reads @Stealthbomber16 still hasn't given a good reason why I'm the "Skyper" but other people followed, and moreover, who it is that I am supposedly skyping with. What he has done is lead a lynch train of people who consistently have their hunches refuted. But we have inactivity from a lot of people, so scum can delay again and the maf will kill another random town. Doesn't it make sense NOT TO LYNCH PEOPLE OR USE MAF KILLS until we communicate with the host more?

We lose nothing. We can wait until we all coordinate to ask Distorted if he wants us to lynch someone using the tactic that I proposed previously. This would be a logical thing to do instead of risking a 6/10 chance of killing another rule-follower tonight.

@Distorted if you are reading this, rule-followers could really use a modkill of one of the 3 who've been leading this town to disaster (specifically secondpassing or MM). You get 2 modkills before it's gg, town needs you.

8. ISO #708

My question for host today is going to be:

Please reply "Yes" if you think we should lynch Marshmallow Marshall, "No" if you think we should lynch secondpassing, and "ignore" if you think we should lynch someone else or not lynch someone.

Soviet Love
    _____

If any other rule-followers want to help follow this strategy, just pick another 2 names that I didn't say (even if one is me, w.e) and communicate with host. If we coordinate we can gain info.

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    We have heard a lot of from Marshmallow Marshall, Secondpassing, and Stealthbomber16 [and blink, who seems to be making a lot of sense to me lately]. I would like to hear more recent thoughts from @Hybrid @naz @Efe @Gyrlander (the jailor?). Some of you guys have to be rule-followers, help a brother out here.
    Hell Yeah
    -vote secondpassing
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Gyrlander , please step foward. :P
    why do you think its him?

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    As much as I think Distorted is chickening out (yo, if we ignore the com hunters who obviously all picked survive to the end- we will lose at this rate)
    I wish he were not the host. He and I think quite alike and it would have been fun discussing with him.
    i wish he could talk too

14. ISO #714

it's almost 2 am here and i just want to say my strongest scum read is MM, with possible buddying of sb16 (skypers?); hybrid also possible scum, but idk how to read that little monkey

soviet is my strongest rule follower read

sad about spruance, but u didn't play ur best bro, ;^(

if i vote to lynch today it'll probably be mm

15. ISO #715

Additionally, other than vague nonsense about his reads @Stealthbomber16 still hasn't given a good reason why I'm the "Skyper" but other people followed, and moreover, who it is that I am supposedly skyping with. What he has done is lead a lynch train of people who consistently have their hunches refuted. But we have inactivity from a lot of people, so scum can delay again and the maf will kill another random town. Doesn't it make sense NOT TO LYNCH PEOPLE OR USE MAF KILLS until we communicate with the host more?

We lose nothing. We can wait until we all coordinate to ask Distorted if he wants us to lynch someone using the tactic that I proposed previously. This would be a logical thing to do instead of risking a 6/10 chance of killing another rule-follower tonight.

@Distorted if you are reading this, rule-followers could really use a modkill of one of the 3 who've been leading this town to disaster (specifically secondpassing or MM). You get 2 modkills before it's gg, town needs you.
    I agree i would have no probelm lynching mm or secondcoming i think when one of them flips breaker it will give you guys a better understanding if whats what

16. ISO #716

We should be able to get enough on board to atleast lynch secondcoming seems like nobody cares to lynch mm much so @naz tallah @Soviet_Love @Efekannn02 @Hybrid lets start to purge these rule breaking mafia members who kill whomever they want without respecting ANY of our judgements/input they completly randomed scv and got lucky per say, completly muffed the spruance kill, and have been saying im Scum since day one , but yet low and behold im still here? Let's shift this game into towns favor a bit and rely on out actual jailor to start making kills MM and secondcomings ways of doing things are not working
    -vote secondcoming

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Good news if we get rid of the unrole blockable Godfather then we can control The Kills via role blockin or at least agree upon a Target if no agreement then I can roll block hybrid and Soviet can block MM so if someone dies who's not supposed to die then we know there's a rat in the mafia also I understand that mm has an unblockable jail kill so we will have to hope he does not use that because if he does we will know and he can be lynched

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

I also think that second passings Lynch will make things a lot clearer on whos who and all the townies that don't want to vote any mafia it makes your game throwing case look strong
    Blink is now my strongest rule-follower read, followed by Naz and then Efe.

The three that I mentioned: Stealthbomber16, MM, and SecondPassing are my scummy reads. I think one of them may legitimate be a rule-follower but is being led astray by the others.

I would love to roleblock maf kill if necessary

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

Blink is now my strongest rule-follower read, followed by Naz and then Efe.

The three that I mentioned: Stealthbomber16, MM, and SecondPassing are my scummy reads. I think one of them may legitimate be a rule-follower but is being led astray by the others.

I would love to roleblock maf kill if necessary
    I agree on sb16 secondcoming and mm being the scummy people.. If i had to take a guess on who is being misled I would say mm because I seen it happen numerous times before lol his intentions are usually good but the true answer is usually opposite of what he thinks

28. ISO #728

I have just returned from school. First, I'd like to confirm I'm the Jailor. I see Secondary Roles don't mean much on this setup + Host already knows everyone so yep. I jailed naz last night but we talked basically nothing.

Should I use my jail ability? And if so, on who?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have just returned from school. First, I'd like to confirm I'm the Jailor. I see Secondary Roles don't mean much on this setup + Host already knows everyone so yep. I jailed naz last night but we talked basically nothing.

As a summary:

From where I stand, there's currently 2 main groups:
    (1) Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, Secondpassing
    (2) Myself (Soviet_Love), Blink
    (3) Naz, Hybrid, Efekann02, Gyrlander, Suntax [neutrals]

So far, group (1) has been leading this town. I, MM, and secondpassing are mafia. Secondpassing is gf, MM is kidnapper, I'm consort.

Right now, I think someone in group 1 is scummy and is leading this town to disaster. I'd appreciate if you joined us and voted up Secondpassing. If, at the end of the day, we aren't able to get enough lynches, I think that you should jail Secondpassing and preferably execute. That way I can use my roleblocking abilities on MM and we can only have 1 death (unless MM also executed someone).

30. ISO #730

This is an interesting development, so I’m going to go back and reread all of second’s posts.

I refuse to believe MM is rule breaker at this point in time.

31. ISO #731

Question Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

As a summary:

From where I stand, there's currently 2 main groups:
    (1) Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, Secondpassing
    (2) Myself (Soviet_Love), Blink
    (3) Naz, Hybrid, Efekann02, Gyrlander, Suntax [neutrals]

So far, group (1) has been leading this town. I, MM, and secondpassing are mafia. Secondpassing is gf, MM is kidnapper, I'm consort.

Right now, I think someone in group 1 is scummy and is leading this town to disaster. I'd appreciate if you joined us and voted up Secondpassing. If, at the end of the day, we aren't able to get enough lynches, I think that you should jail Secondpassing and preferably execute. That way I can use my roleblocking abilities on MM and we can only have 1 death (unless MM also executed someone).
    Gyr my issue with this explanation is that at the moment blink is appearing to be an antagonistic piece of shit rule breaker and that Soviet is pushing people while simultaneously having votes on him
    The game is very divided and honestly I would be okay with not lynching today, we need to stay calm and reach a conclusion. That being said, I’ll remain on blink.

32. ISO #732

And re read page 29 soviets posts there... If you dont get pro rule followerr vibes from that then your either dumb or a rule breaker
    #570 for stealth bombers. And it's just him stating things, it could be to get town cred then be inactive and post very low quality posts, just like he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #733

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Scv pulled this one time with me and proceeded to get gangbanged.

Provide reasoning.
    -vote blinkskater

Your backpeddling is bullshit and I've lost my patience with you.
    It's absolutely blantant to me at this point that you're some sort of breaker at this point, most likely a com hunter.
    And this next set of posts is equally bullshit.

Understandable to an extent but the half-assed dedication "yea i meant this but yknow i wasnt compleeeetely wrong"

If you meant something other than what you meant then why bother to continue defending your point?

Side note:

I have 50 post pages enabled so please provide either quotes or post numbers.
    Heh ^^
    Why do you think he's com hunter?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #734

Yeah d00d I know I'm new to FM and all but just because some people talk a lot doesn't mean their points make sense. So far both mafia-led kills have been shit... killing a gamethrower town instead of letting it modkill (Thus making it one person easier for a maf win, giving gamethrower the victory) and then randomkilling someone who turns out to be a rule-follower. Then, instead of admitting their mistake, they double-down by saying Spruance was acting sketchy and try to turn on me.

I am confused why MM and Secondpassing seem so sure about each other, and why they think stealth is also rule-follower. I think at least one of these three has to be scum, and I honestly think MM or secondpassing. I liked the logic in a lot of MM's original posts, so I am going to go with secondpassing to start.

What you should do:
    If you lynch me and I am a rule-follower, then you need to admit your mistake, and given that at least 1 maf is probably a rule-breaker, either lynch secondpassing or MM after me. Or modkill whatever. (Spoiler: I am a ruler-follower).

-vote secondpassing
    it wasn't random, if you had read a little bit the night chat you'd understand.

35. ISO #735

We have heard a lot of from Marshmallow Marshall, Secondpassing, and Stealthbomber16 [and blink, who seems to be making a lot of sense to me lately]. I would like to hear more recent thoughts from @Hybrid @naz @Efe @Gyrlander (the jailor?). Some of you guys have to be rule-followers, help a brother out here.
    Why does blink makes any sense to you? Explain his logic, please.

36. ISO #736

Doing that will lead people to being inactive, and will give potential skypers time to prepare their win (yes their win, they'll win if we do that). Plus, your haste on getting me/secondpassing smells gamethrower hardcore. I just wonder if there could be on in town AND one in mafia, but I guess roles were randomized...

Also he gets ONE modkill as error, since the other is instant loss.

37. ISO #737

My question for host today is going to be:

Please reply "Yes" if you think we should lynch Marshmallow Marshall, "No" if you think we should lynch secondpassing, and "ignore" if you think we should lynch someone else or not lynch someone.

Soviet Love
    _____

If any other rule-followers want to help follow this strategy, just pick another 2 names that I didn't say (even if one is me, w.e) and communicate with host. If we coordinate we can gain info.
    -vote blinkskater
    I actually get a good vibe from this post, which is why I'll switch my vote. And will ask the host "Who do you want us to lynch? Yes = Soviet_Love, No = Don't lynch anyone and follow the weird no lynch plan, Ignore = Lynch someone else."

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

I am trusting Blink because he is a idio I mean because My Ego Suspects No Challenger
    Lol okay.

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why do you think its him?

i wish he could talk too
    Because jailor has to be one of the AFKs. Noone claimed being jailed (out of my own kidnaps), and Secondpassing is the Godfather. So the only one left is @Gyrlander , which means he reallyyyyyy should come on and say something lol.

40. ISO #740

it's almost 2 am here and i just want to say my strongest scum read is MM, with possible buddying of sb16 (skypers?); hybrid also possible scum, but idk how to read that little monkey

Lol, he's the only one here knowing how to push people and makes reads. Everyone else is new, inactive or simply BULLSHIT.

41. ISO #741

"He" refers to SB16 btw.

42. ISO #742

Good news if we get rid of the unrole blockable Godfather then we can control The Kills via role blockin or at least agree upon a Target if no agreement then I can roll block hybrid and Soviet can block MM so if someone dies who's not supposed to die then we know there's a rat in the mafia also I understand that mm has an unblockable jail kill so we will have to hope he does not use that because if he does we will know and he can be lynched
    I'll use that kill on you tonight, you fat squirrel. Wait, did you just claim Escort?

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

Seeeee? =)

Always use your night jail ability. Even just to get a private chat with someone. Actually, I'd like you to jail Soviet_Love, and to ask him to explain his thoughts.

I don't get how you can form a town read on basically nothing, like in the Efekannn case. I know he has good thoughts and he's a follower read just because I jailed him, but YOU DON'T. (addressed to soviet love, not to gyrlander)

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Gyr my issue with this explanation is that at the moment blink is appearing to be an antagonistic piece of shit rule breaker and that Soviet is pushing people while simultaneously having votes on him
    The game is very divided and honestly I would be okay with not lynching today, we need to stay calm and reach a conclusion. That being said, I’ll remain on blink.
    This is true. But that's what gonna happen because we have to many inactives.

46. ISO #746

@SuperJack

According to the Rule Follower rolecard, if one dies and hasn't seen 2 Rule Breakers lose they don't win, am I correct? (For example, Spruance has already lost)
    Or could he win if game lasts longer than Day 4 as he's already dead so he "can't see" more than 2 rule breakers win.

47. ISO #747

For now, I'm quite confused with Rule Follower win condition as it says THIS in the role card:

"In order to win you must see more than 2 Rule Breakers not accomplish their Primary win condition."

But in the win conditions part it says:

"Rule Follower: Have the game last longer than day 4, and see no more then 2 rule breakers win"

Which, in the end, are two different things.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

For now, I'm quite confused with Rule Follower win condition as it says THIS in the role card:

"In order to win you must see more than 2 Rule Breakers not accomplish their Primary win condition."

But in the win conditions part it says:

"Rule Follower: Have the game last longer than day 4, and see no more then 2 rule breakers win"

Which, in the end, are two different things.
    No it's not xD

In the mod, witch must "Stay alive until the end and see the Town lose." Seeing town lose can be done as dead, no? Also, there are 5 rule breakers. So not more than two winning or more than two losing is same thing (not exactly, but the number of losing breakers stays the same)

50. ISO #750