Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Whilst I do enjoy vote activity, this is way too fast. People haven't gotten to even consider the ramifications of having a large number of votes.
    They're just panicking, and even those not being voted heavily are losing their sense of reason.

Votes are good, but you could just ask the question.
    Slow down with your votes and play out this most important day.

5. ISO #905

I ain't claiming, L-2 or not. I was never convinced of the strategy, I am still not convinced of the strategy. I think it's a dumb strategy that just outed all our protectives.

So why the fuck would I claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Whilst I do enjoy vote activity, this is way too fast. People haven't gotten to even consider the ramifications of having a large number of votes.
    They're just panicking, and even those not being voted heavily are losing their sense of reason.

Votes are good, but you could just ask the question.
    Slow down with your votes and play out this most important day.
    NO.

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @yzb25 if I claim will you claim?
    I'm not voting you for the claim, I'm voting you for the kill. You're my scumread, and claiming TPR isn't gonna change that at this point.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #909

REMEMBER THAT GUYS?! REMEMBER WHEN WE VOTED PEOPLE TO LYNCH THEM RATHER THAN OUT OUR PROTECTIVES?!

Man great times, great times.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Okay I've calmed down now I'll stop being a prick lol

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay. I got the good role this game. Asylum Counselor. Doctor protects one of us, BG protects the other I let Ceko get a check or find out if they're crazy.
    bruh

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

@deathworlds

Does the Counsellor make an Insane Sheriff realize if they're insane? Or does the mechanic apply strictly to lunatics?

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Fuck the asylum counselor. Power-hungry oppressive bastard! Insane people of the world, unite!

The Asylum Counselor is an unique role. If noone counters, the real doctor should be on Frinckles.
    Yup.

Also the explanation for my laid back play this game, outside of well - ya'know.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Fuck the asylum counselor. Power-hungry oppressive bastard! Insane people of the world, unite!

The Asylum Counselor is an unique role. If noone counters, the real doctor should be on Frinckles.
    you're thinking of the director not the counselor.

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @deathworlds

Does the Counsellor make an Insane Sheriff realize if they're insane? Or does the mechanic apply strictly to lunatics?
    Crazy Sheriffs are not Lunatics, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

@deathworlds

Can the counsellor and director also be lunatics? And, conversely, can someone lunatic-ly believe they are counsellor or director when they aren't?

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Crazy Sheriffs are not Lunatics, so no.
    Okay guys this means Frinckles can't tell ceko if he's an actual sheriff, assuming both their claims are honest.

31. ISO #931

also sorry for spacing out the questions my thinking is too impulsive right now lol

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

@deathworlds

Can the counsellor and director also be lunatics? And, conversely, can someone lunatic-ly believe they are counsellor or director when they aren't?
    Any and all roles can be lunatics, and can believe that they are any role that can spawn in as any of the hidden roles, so everything except for Jesters, Cultists, Occultists, and Masons.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why are you all unwilling to vote renegade:
    Is it like vibes or something?
    Is it because he made some post so logical and correct it could only be from town?
    Is is because you trust he will be a revealing-player if we get to MyLo?
    Is it because you found someone scummier?
    Is it because you're lost of where to place him?

Walk me through it.

---

Banana's argument to take him under her wing is interesting, but only that. I don't know what to make of it.
    Why are you SO interested in having me lynched for a single stupid post you didn't like, but totally ignore someone with 8 now 16 TOTAL POSTS?

WHat is your problem? If you think I'm scum, you are wrong

37. ISO #937
    Ganelon

I thought every role in the game apart from the Director could be a lunatic?

I'm confused.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939
    Ganelon

Any and all roles can be lunatics, and can believe that they are any role that can spawn in as any of the hidden roles, so everything except for Jesters, Cultists, Occultists, and Masons.
    Interesting nvm I missed this.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

Our counsellor could be a lunatic and not know who he is (which would mean the asylum hired a lunatic lmao). Alternatively, there may just not be a counsellor at all.

That's not enough reason to dismiss Frinckles' claim though obviously. I'm gonna have to mull on this.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I thought every role in the game apart from the Director could be a lunatic?

I'm confused.
    Nope apparently the director himself might be mad. Maybe that's how this whole mess started in the first place lmao

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    How many role claims have been made?
    Four.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

I just noticed that Cultists aren't spawnable, so whoever was pushing the cult buddies hypothesis, it simply cannot be.

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

Removing my vote from ceko since they claimed.

Still do not understand why secondpassing is singling me out constantly and PAYING NO ATTENTION to anyone else.

What gives? Surely they aren't that stupid of an executioner. Or am I doing the assuming intelligence thing again?

-unvote