8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @naz Roleblock Vlad
    i did that last night and nothing happened
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164

15. ISO #3165

16. ISO #3166

17. ISO #3167

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okay, so the only "animal" here is aamirus, right? I know it won't work and make a Night Chat but I'll just attempt to in case aamirus has similar restrictions to me.
    I can transform into an animagus furry doggo, according to my lore, but it's not a game ability.

Also, we love you and your setup, blink and aivion. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #3168

Also, just to put an end to this matter: I'm not Luna Lovegood. I know there is no Luna Lovegood.

SB16 had the same restrictions and me. Also, he KNEW THERE WAS NO NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM. There is no Neville Longbottom as there is no Luna Lovegood.

After a long time thinking I've concluded blink provided us these names in case we wanted to claim a name and therefore hide our true identities as we would have had a lot of issues due to our restrictions. Maybe now that SB16 is dead and I'm basically telling you ALL I CAN you'll deduce what is going on.

And maybe you'll figure out why I want Efe gone ASAP. (Besides being a fucking neutral anti town dick)
    This is probably a retarded question, but... why would you and Stealth have the info that a character is NOT in the game? I don't understand.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #3169

20. ISO #3170

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Okay, so if we lynch Marshmallow Marshall and he turns out to be town we lynch Fringles. Its really a quite simple solution.
    what about we lynch the claimed neutral who has been actively anti-town all game instead?
    The logic is that you an MM cannot be on the same team.
    Just curious, do you mean that we also cannot be both town, or does that only apply to scum teams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Its just the only solution I can think of. Even though I believe that Marshmallow Marshall is evil
    Why am I evil, again? I forgot which version you were using now lol.

21. ISO #3171

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173

Yes, the wraiths kill through fruits gifted by a female magical AnImAl.

kappa.
    @aamirus @Gyrlander that plan is sound, right?

Gyrlander tries to start a chat with Aamirus because the conditions are correct.

If it works, work together and find someone to shoot.

If it doesn't work, shoot Gyrlander.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #3174

25. ISO #3175

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If he is evil, he either
    1. Is not the killing role
    2. Could be an investigation immune Godfather
    3. Mafia is split so anyone can make night kill and it just happened to not be Frinckles that made the kill
    4. Mafia self-visits to kill people, a bit like how Arsonist ignites by self-visiting. In that case, Pathfinder could be town telling the truth and Frinckles would be scum. Also, remember that Pathfinder says Frinckles visited HIMSELF, not that he did not visit anyone. I still wonder what the point of visiting himself was. A self-heal, since he claims doc?

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

Wait. Aamirus being able to be in a night chat might be good. They could just shoot you if it doesn't occur, right?
    No, as I have said the chat won't occur with anyone right now. Not aamirus, not MM. The only one I made a Night Chat was with SB16.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #3178

Wait. Aamirus being able to be in a night chat might be good. They could just shoot you if it doesn't occur, right?
    However, they probably will receive feedback about my fruit being given right at the start of the night (when I tell blink)

29. ISO #3179

@aamirus @Gyrlander that plan is sound, right?

Gyrlander tries to start a chat with Aamirus because the conditions are correct.

If it works, work together and find someone to shoot.

If it doesn't work, shoot Gyrlander.
    1 : I thought Aamirus said she had no kill left?
    2 : Do we really know that it will work FOR SURE with the conditions Aamirus claims to have? Mostly asking Gyrlander here.
    Because we dont have a name. That's my theory.
    Because you don't have a name, you know that a specific name is not part of the game? Did my brain catch coronavirus lol

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1 : I thought Aamirus said she had no kill left?
    2 : Do we really know that it will work FOR SURE with the conditions Aamirus claims to have? Mostly asking Gyrlander here.

Because you don't have a name, you know that a specific name is not part of the game? Did my brain catch coronavirus lol
    I already explained my theory: as we don't have a name Blink considered that in the event of a mass role claim SB16 and me would be incredibly fucked so he gave us these "you know X is not in the game". Basically saying "feel free to claim that name".

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

Yes, to draw an attack.
    So you're claiming that you wanted to draw an attack on yourself? Yet, you self-visited (in a town!Pathfinder world), so you're not a Citizen. You're also not a Veteran, because Pathfinder didn't die. So, what are you, then?

35. ISO #3185

I already explained my theory: as we don't have a name Blink considered that in the event of a mass role claim SB16 and me would be incredibly fucked so he gave us these "you know X is not in the game". Basically saying "feel free to claim that name".
    OH. Okay, that might make sense... maybe? It's weird, but it could be a thing.

36. ISO #3186

So you're claiming that you wanted to draw an attack on yourself? Yet, you self-visited (in a town!Pathfinder world), so you're not a Citizen. You're also not a Veteran, because Pathfinder didn't die. So, what are you, then?
    A Doctor. Yes, I can self heal or pick someone else.

37. ISO #3187

These are astute observations that a veteran scum player could make.
    Did I read that right? You're basically saying that because I made good observations, I'm probably scum? xD

38. ISO #3188

39. ISO #3189

A Doctor. Yes, I can self heal or pick someone else.
    Okay, I'll spoon feed you. I'm not a Doctor.

40. ISO #3190

Your role claim is extremely scummy and that's from someone who's changed his 3 times. I honestly don't know what to do with it.

Are you just useless? Is there any feedback?

41. ISO #3191

Meaning, the only way I die is if I'm roleblocked + killed as I have no intention of healing any of these claims.
    Why wouldn't you have been attacked at night, though? You seem to be more or less universally townread excluding myself for some reason (honestly, only Aamirus' and Gyrlander's reasonings make sense because of the Pathfinder - you interactions), so why did the scums kill Banana instead?

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

Your role claim is extremely scummy and that's from someone who's changed his 3 times. I honestly don't know what to do with it.

Why would he tell us that stuff if he were scum? There's no real reason to do it. He's not asking us to make some weird thing that could hurt the town, he's just saying things that are a bit weird, but not unbelievable. There's no scum benefit from that.

44. ISO #3194

Why wouldn't you have been attacked at night, though? You seem to be more or less universally townread excluding myself for some reason (honestly, only Aamirus' and Gyrlander's reasonings make sense because of the Pathfinder - you interactions), so why did the scums kill Banana instead?
    Because I believe (you) the scum tead noticed that it was bait and opted for another target. It's all over your rhetoric and it makes sense. Banana wasn't my heal target of the night so Gyrlander was off limits. Banana FOS'd you so he was clear to kill.

45. ISO #3195

Have you come to terms with your lynch? I can assure you that you will be shot even if you somehow weasel out of this.
    I like how you, once again, avoided my point to simply OMGUS attack me instead of replying.

46. ISO #3196

I know there is no Luna Lovegood. I can give a fruit to a player at night. If they are a squirrel I establish a Night Chat with them. If not, nothing happens (apparently).

That's it. Except for the lore which includes many random things of no relevance that I cannot say besides that I am an animagus who can shift into an animal and that I'm terrified of dragons.

47. ISO #3197

Why would he tell us that stuff if he were scum? There's no real reason to do it. He's not asking us to make some weird thing that could hurt the town, he's just saying things that are a bit weird, but not unbelievable. There's no scum benefit from that.
    If you think I'm proposing Gyrlander is scum, you seriously need to re-read.

I'm saying that I'm trying to find out some use for it while we coordinate night actions.

48. ISO #3198

It's not scummy: it's a freaking mason type of thing. It's fucking garbage now that the only fucking squirrel I can give a fruit to has died.

49. ISO #3199

Okay, I'll spoon feed you. I'm not a Doctor.
    In case my post wasn't clear enough, @Frinckles , I'm asking you to explain why you posted this 3 pages ago, and now say that you're a Doctor with the ability to self-heal. Also note, everyone, that I believe I'm the first who brought up the possibility of a self-heal claim with Pathfinder clarified that he saw Frinckles self-visiting. Convenient, eh?

50. ISO #3200

I know there is no Luna Lovegood. I can give a fruit to a player at night. If they are a squirrel I establish a Night Chat with them. If not, nothing happens (apparently).

That's it. Except for the lore which includes many random things of no relevance that I cannot say besides that I am an animagus who can shift into an animal and that I'm terrified of dragons.
    Okay, that's fair.

I guess give me a Fruit tonight then and I'll self heal. Doubt there's any feedback anyway.