?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    IF THERE WAS A NIGHT ZERO, WHY DIDN'T THE FUCKING MAFIA KILL? OR SOME OTHER KILLING ROLE KILL?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M
    Because they usually don't kill on night zero? Like, that's just the normal mechanic there.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    Dr. Seuss you need to calm the fuck down.

you said you were reading earlier. how the fuck can you manage if you struggle with past tense

explain where do you see the following:

'will the mafia have a night chat?'
    'maf will all have a night chat.'

legit stop. your d1 is over. go read.

OKAY, LET ME EXPLAIN HOW THIS SHIT WORKS.

IN FUCKING GENERAL. THE MAFIA OR ANY ALIGNED EVILS WOULD HAVE A NIGHT CHAT WHEN THERE IS A NIGHT the game BEGAN on DAY ONE

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    welcome to the most important game of the year

game will start in 24 hours from this post

rolecards have all been sent out, if you are having issues with your rolecard or your account please DM me here or over discord and I will fix them ASAP

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

?̵̧̛̛̳͕̰͙̮͕͉̯̼̭̘͚̲͔͕͆̄̂̒͗̀͐͊̅͊̿̇̓̀̍̽̎̐̿̈́̏̍̓́͛̿̾̚͘K ̴̡̢̺̩̳͕̯̟͉̺̲̦͕̻̳̮̱̠̩̯͉̄̐́̆́̎̐͒̉͆͐̎̕͝Ŕ̷̋̊̄̂̈͑̀͘͠͝͝ ̢̰̟̗̤̖̝̼̔̽̌̈́̌͒̂̋̈́̏͛̃̅̐̑̏͐͆͘̚̚̚C̷̆̓̀̈̈̄̽̿͆̓̒̌̽͊̄̔̚͝ ̣̱͉̩̤̥̱̟͎̹̹͙͈̫̠̹͎̙͊̑̌̉̌̒͜͠ͅ

@S-FM THANOS SQUARE
    @S-FM yoek
    @S-FM Peepee poo poo
    @S-FM Hey peter
    @S-FM screams
    @S-FM deviantart
    @S-FM
    @S-FM jfk
    @S-FM Harold
    @S-FM swag98
    @S-FM Masterpiece
    @S-FM bungalow
    12 players alive, 7 votes to hammer.

L2 READ

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    Yoek do you seriously have a townlean on Harold? He didn't contribute a single thing today.

Not hard to iso him too. All his posts are just:

one big wallpost out of nowhere about mass roleclaiming being good
    a few posts to defend said wallpost
    some shitposts
    some posts to defend against me

That's it. There's nothing else from him at all.
    yeah tone feels natural at the moment no need to re-evaluate there right now. and his entrance felt non wolfy.

9. ISO #459

L2 READ
    dude host legit said anyone on a scum team legit had a night chat. are you blind. the proof is on the thread. now u are trying to say that host lied? im starting to trust you less and less. i was kinda leaning your way till this fiasco.

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    I fyou believe me to be town back off screams, screams is locktown in my eyes.

That's to risky a play for scum to make, there are way to many variables to take into account for scum.

I believe that scumteam has a night chat, and they obviously know who their partners are before the day starts yeah. But as far as saying they communicted before the game is a fucking force. If you don't drop this I will be forced to believe that you are outing yourself as scum to try and create the miss-lynch on screams because that's the only fucking way that scum will be able to get to him now IMO, assuming we have a detective.

DAM IT FEELS GUD TO BE A GANGSTA.

I SEE YOUR POST AND RAISE YOU ONE OF MINE

Let's look at shit like this,

My role could be real. It could be fake.

Town's objective would to be evaluate all of my posts, see if the claim makes sense, and then try to sort me. They would want to see if my lynch would be most beneficial to the town overall.

Scum/neutral = day lynch and not have to worry about it at all

Now it's time for us all to see who tries to do what.

See who trying to do it daddy

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    dude host legit said anyone on a scum team legit had a night chat. are you blind. the proof is on the thread. now u are trying to say that host lied? im starting to trust you less and less. i was kinda leaning your way till this fiasco.
    no I'm trying to see where the host explicitly said there was a night 0. When I never got to use my ability to check someone night 0 but apparently someone else got to do something night 0?

Y'all are trying to use host to force the whole theory of a night 0 scum chat.

When it's evident the only people who are sure of a "night 0" are the ones who had access to chats.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

I SEE YOUR POST AND RAISE YOU ONE OF MINE

See who trying to do it daddy
    we cant know until tomorrow and the implications that it brings.

dont go anti-town-illiterate-authoritarian cop on us when we speculate and expect no push back.

your not clear but we arent lynching a cop claim today. go read.

16. ISO #466

no I'm trying to see where the host explicitly said there was a night 0. When I never got to use my ability to check someone night 0 but apparently someone else got to do something night 0?

When it's evident the only people who are sure of a "night 0" are the ones who had access to chats.
    right so we dont know for certain but have objective proof

were also not wrong.

17. ISO #467

I'm pretty sure I would have been informed if I could use my ability, I couldn't because the game hadn't started yet.

And go figure, my ability is a night ability.

18. ISO #468

dont go anti-town-illiterate-authoritarian cop on us when we speculate and expect no push back.

I feel you'd be a solid cop check.

19. ISO #469

well host did say they had a chat thats where im getting the idea of a night 0 chat. and many ppl seem to think the same way. and one person is stating they used their night ability. so, its one of them damned if you damned if you dont discussions. also just because host didnt explicitly say there was a night zero doent mean there wasnt. there was a countdown timer to day 1 after all.

20. ISO #470

You're not getting my point at all. You and MP are making up implausible theories when I'm not the lynch today, while I'm not the lynch, both of you want to keep the focus on me and my claim and point to my potential of being scum.

Wouldn't a town be more interested in evaluating other people who would be potential lynches today, instead of going around in circles with me? Yet here we are 10 pages later about how myself, and now yoek and at first smilely face are my scummates and we planned stuff in a night 0 chat.

No one cares that swag just threw out his TPR role can do something before game began? When no other town's with night actions can confirm that as well?

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

well host did say they had a chat thats where im getting the idea of a night 0 chat. and many ppl seem to think the same way. and one person is stating they used their night ability. so, its one of them damned if you damned if you dont discussions. also just because host didnt explicitly say there was a night zero doent mean there wasnt. there was a countdown timer to day 1 after all.
    stop repeating stuff, where are your reads and why?

25. ISO #475

I'm pretty sure I would have been informed if I could use my ability, I couldn't because the game hadn't started yet.

And go figure, my ability is a night ability.
    Ok so I'm betting you must be believing I just lied about my night 0 ability hardclaim.
    Explain why any scum player would hardclaim to have had a night 0 ability.
    After you're done explaining vote me, because I just hardclaimed that.

26. ISO #476

You're not getting my point at all. You and MP are making up implausible theories when I'm not the lynch today, while I'm not the lynch, both of you want to keep the focus on me and my claim and point to my potential of being scum.

Wouldn't a town be more interested in evaluating other people who would be potential lynches today, instead of going around in circles with me? Yet here we are 10 pages later about how myself, and now yoek and at first smilely face are my scummates and we planned stuff in a night 0 chat.

No one cares that swag just threw out his TPR role can do something before game began? When no other town's with night actions can confirm that as well?
    Honestly, from my perspective it looks like you're the one pulling the topic to your claim the most

27. ISO #477

so would you. for all your talk of scumhunting abilities you make quite the sheep.

when our unclear cop gives me the meaningless inno check who is your next fos?
    lmfao I'm the towniest player in this game, if you can't see that you really might be scum here.

I'm no fucking sheep. Where is there evidence of me "sheeping"?

You arn't even my FOS, masterpiece and sadface are.

28. ISO #478

And I highlighted in very big font where the host said the GAME didn't START until the end of the timer. So we're allowing pregame chat to go on?

I feel the people pushing the narrative of the night chat probably are in the night chat are should be in our lynch pool. Unless you guys get it together and actually start scum hunting.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Honestly, from my perspective it looks like you're the one pulling the topic to your claim the most
    How? I went AFK to read 100 pages of a book and it's like one of the only things people talked about while I was gone. LOL

What's your reads.

What do you feel ab the afks?

Who is in your lynch poe.

31. ISO #481

I've formed two strong scumreads, stated why, sheeped nobody.

I've formed one strong town read, stated why, sheeped nobody.

Is that really all you have?
    These are the same people who claimed I was dying on hills, I dared them to prove it and then it turned out to be you and not me.

They're playing fast and loose. I think deviant or masterpiece are our lynch target today unless others check in so we can evaluate proper.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

stop repeating stuff, where are your reads and why?
    hey man im just explaining the thought process. as to how this conclusion could be reached. now as for reads. i dont have any right now.i looked at frowny faces posts and he seem still null but problem solvey kinda hard to gauge at this time. you and screams have been building this narrative that you are the only ones that can be right and seem to be trying to manipulate the good citizens of this town.

34. ISO #484

And I highlighted in very big font where the host said the GAME didn't START until the end of the timer. So we're allowing pregame chat to go on?

I feel the people pushing the narrative of the night chat probably are in the night chat are should be in our lynch pool. Unless you guys get it together and actually start scum hunting.
    My lynch pool are Harold and smileyman. Only those two and noone else.
    What do you think would scum in my position gain from that night 0 ability claim? What is even your thoughtprocess there?

35. ISO #485

Ok so I'm betting you must be believing I just lied about my night 0 ability hardclaim.
    Explain why any scum player would hardclaim to have had a night 0 ability.
    After you're done explaining vote me, because I just hardclaimed that.
    it complicates things for my brain

36. ISO #486

hey man im just explaining the thought process. as to how this conclusion could be reached. now as for reads. i dont have any right now.i looked at frowny faces posts and he seem still null but problem solvey kinda hard to gauge at this time. you and screams have been building this narrative that you are the only ones that can be right and seem to be trying to manipulate the good citizens of this town.
    lol i can't

37. ISO #487

@S-FM screams :

Why are you invis?

ALSO:

Do you have any doubts on me being town? If so why?
    I like being invis. I find people try to use bottom of the page activity as meta. I think everyone should play invis all the time.

No, I don't think any of your posts give me a scum vibe. I feel like a scum would join with the others to push my ML as it would benefit them better. Also, I feel like you've taken the time to consider my posts from a town perspective and a scum perspective. I feel the other two pushing me have not considered the lack of benefit to a scum making such a bold claim so early and then have to spend their time defending it.

I essentially put a target on my back both in day and at night, and it makes no sense for a scum to put such a focus on themselves. Unless I'm some super sick WIFOAMER and that's the trick of it all. As stated earlier by a conspiracy theorist, I could just be a jester biding my time for my eventual ML, which, town or mafia or other neutrals wouldn't want to kill me at day either.

So really there are no other options here, other to say, only time will tell.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

@S-FM screams :

Why are you invis?

ALSO:

Do you have any doubts on me being town? If so why?
    I like being invis. I find people try to use bottom of the page activity as meta. I think everyone should play invis all the time.

No, I don't think any of your posts give me a scum vibe. I feel like a scum would join with the others to push my ML as it would benefit them better. Also, I feel like you've taken the time to consider my posts from a town perspective and a scum perspective. I feel the other two pushing me have not considered the lack of benefit to a scum making such a bold claim so early and then have to spend their time defending it.

I essentially put a target on my back both in day and at night, and it makes no sense for a scum to put such a focus on themselves. Unless I'm some super sick WIFOAMER and that's the trick of it all. As stated earlier by a conspiracy theorist, I could just be a jester biding my time for my eventual ML, which, town or mafia or other neutrals wouldn't want to kill me at day either.

40. ISO #490

because you keep pushing back and making it about yourself my dude. I've stated multiple times the i am completely done with you until tomorrow. hell I've even told people to lay off you since there is nothing we can do. neither are sufficient because you dont seem to feel confident when you created the fucking situation.. for.. what was the reason again?

your the one making yourself look worse when the only thing you needed to do was smile and wave. you ignore basic sentence structure and someone saying they infact had a n0 and STILL managed to get people to TR you unconditionally

ask swag about his role, be townie, but stop whatever the fuck else your doing seriously

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

OMG YOU'RE SO SCUMMY HOLY SHIT

43. ISO #493

this is so fucking town it's seriously unfair

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

because you keep pushing back and making it about yourself my dude. I've stated multiple times the i am completely done with you until tomorrow. hell I've even told people to lay off you since there is nothing we can do. neither are sufficient because you dont seem to feel confident when you created the fucking situation.. for.. what was the reason again?

your the one making yourself look worse when the only thing you needed to do was smile and wave. you ignore basic sentence structure and someone saying they infact had a n0 and STILL managed to get people to TR you unconditionally

ask swag about his role, be townie, but stop whatever the fuck else your doing seriously
    asking swag about his role would not be towny my dude LOL

48. ISO #498

lol "I'm completely done with you, but I'll keep trying to push this false narrative"

He said he had a n0 ability after the fact began. It's not confirmable at all. For all I know it's u swag and mp and you have an all the time chat.

I didn't ignore basic anything. The host very CLEARLY stated in the first post that the GAME WOULD NOT START until the timer ended. SO my question is, how does a faction have time to plan and talk, and others use abilities during a time when the game HAS NOT started.

So what you're saying is there was a host error and instead of saying game wasn't starting until timer ended, he should have wrote 'night 0' day starts after timer.

But you've hit me with the "illiterate" insults. Nice ad hom attacks. Smells scummy.

MP literally said he has no reads.

What do you think about that?

49. ISO #499

Honestly, mainly meta.

Apart from that he's been fairly confrontational (towards players, not just mechanics), said his things and didn't coast. That's enough to get him in the clear day 1 for me.
    how the fuck are you meta reading a random player?

ALSO: his responses to my pressure were absolute that of a frozen wolf. He was confrontational to the people that suspected him, also complementary of wolf play.

50. ISO #500