S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Scummy : Hybrid, Stealthbomber, Amiirus (note that they don't share an aligment).
    Neutral : Distorted, David, Lenneth (on scummy side)
    Town : Efe, PTB, Blink

Also, putting oneself in a list of reads is HIGHLY "I'm so town"
    on scummy side?
    Note that my vote is actualy on stealthbomber xD

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Because I don’t really have a town to scum scale in my head but rather the team associations I gave a few posts ago and who is the scummiest of those associations. Personally I want to lynch either David or Fielz because they are the most alignment indicative lynches
    what information do we get from the lynches, like what alignments?

If fielz flips scum/town = what?
    if david flips scum/town = what?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Blink and I have personal issues. Sb16 and I have personal issues too now unfortunately nd their reads are not game related unless they’re a scum team.

I’m also running on 2 hours of sleep and having a hard day personally. On my way to see my therapist and won’t be around for eod.

I’m not normally like this. Life is hard sometimes, ya know?
    Chill.

Take some time away from the game and replenish yourself. You seem to need it. Come back if you feel like you can, and if you cant, then replace out. I'd rather play with someone who wants to play than someone who is forcing themself to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I usually put myself in the list of where I feel my game has been so far - so if I feel ive played more scummy, ill putmyself in the scummy side with a reason why =p

so, with hybrid, stealth, aamirus, do u feel 1 scum or 2? since u say they don;t share an alignemnt, 2 of them have to though.
    Hybrid / Stealth more than Hybrid / Amy for sure.

6. ISO #506

Because I don’t really have a town to scum scale in my head but rather the team associations I gave a few posts ago and who is the scummiest of those associations. Personally I want to lynch either David or Fielz because they are the most alignment indicative lynches

I feel that in a 7 v 4 game it makes less sense to rate the 11 players from town to most scum rather than trying to find the scummiest association of 4 players.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    on scummy side?
    Note that my vote is actualy on stealthbomber xD
    I'm not a seer who can see people rolecards (i've asked MM but he refused to give me an unfair edge)
    So I'm going to assume that you're on a scum lean from your actions
    Alignements will do the rest for me

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Chill.

Take some time away from the game and replenish yourself. You seem to need it. Come back if you feel like you can, and if you cant, then replace out. I'd rather play with someone who wants to play than someone who is forcing themself to play.
    I just really feel like your reads come from a place of personal bias. I’ve always played town this way stealth and now you’re refusing to see me as your teammate. So either your scum or you’re holding a grudge because of what I did.

Others seem to agree your behavior is scummy and I think you town read some of them.

Also your promise to shoot only me is indicative, other people were on your train. It’s like you’re not considering anyone else.

I want to play, but I want you to play based on game not emotional / out of game ya feel? I feel like you’re not even consciously aware how you’re acting toward me.

I almost feel like your hot and cold behavior is an attempt to get people to think I’m aligned with you, if you’re scum, so you can push my ML. So maybe you and blink are together idk anymore.

9. ISO #509

I feel that in a 7 v 4 game it makes less sense to rate the 11 players from town to most scum rather than trying to find the scummiest association of 4 players.
    AKA 'Let me paint every possible team of 4 possible and lynch the link in all that'
    Paint every possible team can work, but you're not looking to lynch a link on them. That won't do

10. ISO #510

what information do we get from the lynches, like what alignments?

If fielz flips scum/town = what?
    if david flips scum/town = what?
    Fielz is scum = I look towards PTB, SB, Lenneth
    David is scum = I look towards Distorted, blink, Hybrid

Both town - then I was wrong rip

11. ISO #511

I just really feel like your reads come from a place of personal bias. I’ve always played town this way stealth and now you’re refusing to see me as your teammate. So either your scum or you’re holding a grudge because of what I did.

Others seem to agree your behavior is scummy and I think you town read some of them.

Also your promise to shoot only me is indicative, other people were on your train. It’s like you’re not considering anyone else.

I want to play, but I want you to play based on game not emotional / out of game ya feel? I feel like you’re not even consciously aware how you’re acting toward me.

I almost feel like your hot and cold behavior is an attempt to get people to think I’m aligned with you, if you’re scum, so you can push my ML. So maybe you and blink are together idk anymore.
    What did you do that people may be holding a grudge against you? Fill us newer players in so we can better comprehend your interactions

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

That's called lining up lynches; +++ scum points
    well, lining up lynches will happen as town or scum - cause + effect in alignment hunting. If you find a scum, it triggers certain interactions for u to look at now, but if they were town u now look less at those and potentially now look at different interactions.

having a plan as town isn't bad - it's just tunneling in on it is.

15. ISO #515

AKA 'Let me paint every possible team of 4 possible and lynch the link in all that'
    Paint every possible team can work, but you're not looking to lynch a link on them. That won't do
    No, not looking for a person who is in all the alignments but rather wanting to lynch the weakest link in each team. Certainly your aggressiveness which I didn’t see in our previous game together seems like someone who is getting defensive

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

if you look at me as scum for the fact that if david flipped scum that's even more farfetch'd then the pokemon, I would never stick up for a scumate unless the game was on the line, when i flip scum i'm always a lone wolf kind of like VOSS'S profile pic here on the forums.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Interesting pairings tbh. I understand lenneth, I can also see sb, since he’s doing some weird dance with me. But curious about fielz

So efe is town to you?

21. ISO #521

No, not looking for a person who is in all the alignments but rather wanting to lynch the weakest link in each team. Certainly your aggressiveness which I didn’t see in our previous game together seems like someone who is getting defensive
    I'm getting defensive and emotional because you've put me in a team

22. ISO #522

btw @stealthbomber, you said you understand being read as scum right now, why? Why do you think you have played scummy this game?
    I haven't been handling my vote and pressure well.

My scum read on you is based on your play this game. I know you can do better. I've seen you do better. I'm wholeheartedly convinced you're scum at this point. I'm not attempting to treat you poorly. I'm attempting to treat you like a mafia member because that is what I believe you are right now.

Once again, I restate that you should probably take some time off of the game. Maybe a few hours, maybe an IRL day. Cool off. You stated you're seeing a therapist? If you have anxiety issues then you may want to consider replacing. This is not coming from a place of bias. This is coming from a place from someone who has been there. This is a game, and I intend to treat it as such.

23. ISO #523

What did you do that people may be holding a grudge against you? Fill us newer players in so we can better comprehend your interactions
    You can’t keep jumping back and forth from “I’m still catching up, help me out here” and “I already got past the part where I was inserted into the game and thus am totally caught up”

Imo your teammates summarized the game for you in scum chat and you’re having trouble pretending to not be caught up

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

actually @aamirus you are right now doing something I do as scum a lot.... You are wanting to scumpaint / lynch fielz or david and u are voting hybrid. I do this a lot for when voting is re quoted late game, it shows I was not on the mis-lynches.

26. ISO #526

You can’t keep jumping back and forth from “I’m still catching up, help me out here” and “I already got past the part where I was inserted into the game and thus am totally caught up”

Imo your teammates summarized the game for you in scum chat and you’re having trouble pretending to not be caught up
    By "newer players" I never meant "me as someone who took a replace slot" but as someone who joined before the problem PTB had. As was David and Lenneth. Do you think us three cannot have the right to understand what's going on in a game?

27. ISO #527

actually @aamirus you are right now doing something I do as scum a lot.... You are wanting to scumpaint / lynch fielz or david and u are voting hybrid. I do this a lot for when voting is re quoted late game, it shows I was not on the mis-lynches.
    You always say you do everything as scum a lot, that line needs an update. My vote is still on hybrid because previous votes on both David and Fielz received no traction. I do like how defensive you guys are getting tho...

28. ISO #528

By "newer players" I never meant "me as someone who took a replace slot" but as someone who joined before the problem PTB had. As was David and Lenneth. Do you think us three cannot have the right to understand what's going on in a game?
    What does SB saying he himself acted scummy this game have to do with PTB’s drama?

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

You always say you do everything as scum a lot, that line needs an update. My vote is still on hybrid because previous votes on both David and Fielz received no traction. I do like how defensive you guys are getting tho...
    So your vote on Hybrid is without intent to lynch?

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

near-EOD vote count

Gyrlander (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted

Efekannn02 (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Spruance

Hybrid (1 [L-5]):
    aamirus

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-5]):
    Lenneth

35. ISO #535

So your vote on Hybrid is without intent to lynch?
    It’s funny coming from the guy who won’t vote until it’s time to hammer. I bet if your teammate is up there you’ll just conveniently go afk

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I haven't been handling my vote and pressure well.

My scum read on you is based on your play this game. I know you can do better. I've seen you do better. I'm wholeheartedly convinced you're scum at this point. I'm not attempting to treat you poorly. I'm attempting to treat you like a mafia member because that is what I believe you are right now.

Once again, I restate that you should probably take some time off of the game. Maybe a few hours, maybe an IRL day. Cool off. You stated you're seeing a therapist? If you have anxiety issues then you may want to consider replacing. This is not coming from a place of bias. This is coming from a place from someone who has been there. This is a game, and I intend to treat it as such.
    I think you need to need to go read other games we’ve played together and realize I’m playing consistently with how I’ve played them and I was town. I’ll be fine, and I’m not replacing out. I find that an interesting tactic, it seems like you’re trying to force me out of game.

I just think you need to be more open minded tbh

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

It’s funny coming from the guy who won’t vote until it’s time to hammer. I bet if your teammate is up there you’ll just conveniently go afk
    I'll conveniently go afk and say 'Damn my fiancee burned up the kitchen and I had to douse the fire'

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

so that doesn't put up a red flag for u that they received no traction? are u searching for the easy lynch? lol

41. ISO #541

and no, thats blink that usually says "thats what i do as scum" =P

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

so that doesn't put up a red flag for u that they received no traction? are u searching for the easy lynch? lol
    You’ve posted multiple times about how we need to lynch, don’t try to use your hypocritical arguments on me

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

oh yeah, gyrlander vote is now useless.

-vote fielzanks
    it's nothing about fielz playing, or even gyrlanders weird w/e he did D1, but mainly how much resistance comes in to play here when i tried to vote gyrlander, had 3-4 people instnatly push back.
    Would you lynch David?

48. ISO #548

You’ve posted multiple times about how we need to lynch, don’t try to use your hypocritical arguments on me
    so u jump on the easy lynch hours before EoD, we got time. pushing EoD is where u get the majority of the info, pushing an AFK wont be the info - we can shift to lynch someone within 10 minutes EoD if needed.

49. ISO #549

What he means is that you appear scummy by skimming through the players looking for someone who will get (mis)lynched while seemingly your scum targets are even scummier since votes on them got no traction so you should be pressuring us instead of doing what you currently do.

That's what Distorted mean but personally I'm happy that you vote Hybrid as Hybrid need to die

50. ISO #550

Would you lynch David?
    yes, but not top priority right now - we obviously have scum influence happenign due to no1 being able to get past L-3 other than PTB at the beginning, which i am starting to think that was an early bus to shift alignemtns as blink was saying.