S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3145
  1. ISO #2901

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's so fucking impossible to find scum team when the rest of the living players are fucking afk/have extremely low posts/minimal interactions

but i think its (hear me out blink) numbertwo + efe (agent) + blink (consig) // or replace blink with a citizen claim that isn't gyrlander, i have been fishy of lenneth.

i think efe is scum because he is just trying a new thing where he's literally rubbing it in your face and you're not gonna even lynch him because You Underestimate Him and he can't wait to rub it in your face postgame

anyway, here we go.

i feel like here we have soft buddying...

like...is this not fishy as fuck to anyone else ?

getting nervous...alpha has final say in kills, so he probably wanted a hard-claimed vigi dead as fuck (use strongman kill)

bussing teammate

lol the only fucking vote i could find

and this one

idk this guy fucking sucks at this game he has like 52 posts

role list :

Shaman (White Mage) - MM
    Hunter (Vigilant) - Mag
    Spiritualist (Sheriff) - TUD
    Random Tribesman - me (det)

Random Tribesman - blink claim sheriff
    Random Tribesman - citizen claim
    Tribesman (Citizen) - scvmurderer
    Tribesman (Citizen) - efekann, kira, gyrlander, crunchysoul, volkov, lenneth
    Tribesman (Citizen) -

Trapper

there only 3, maybe 4, fucking citizen slots (given blink is really a tpr) and 6 claims.
    the mafia scummates have to be in there (if blink isn't scum - which i want to believe, but am feeling less and less)
    1 cit claim is def. a trapper

anyway
    sudjfsjfgoijwq3t[i9t[we9rigrefgfregfrefgesfdgdfgb
    like i said theres no fucking interactions with all these dam afk / low pos count ppl
    Oh now u think efe is a scumbag

2. ISO #2902

3. ISO #2903

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so he targeted gyrlander and got poisoned. what does this mean? Did the Trapper use his MM ability on Gyrlaner?
    lol, you are not a detective. Why are you comitting suicide???

-vote Naz

I actually healed you last night becouse the sheriff claimers would just be roleblocked if i visited any of them.
    and why would you even follow the confirmed doctor? Your action as a detective makes no sense
    You think I'm trapper because you're mafia? Are you the agent?
    naz is confirmed mafia. can we lynch him/her instead?
    yeah, i want to know why he/she accuses me of being trapper and nothing else.
    so if naz is mafia and thinks im the trapper, then that must mean that efe is the godfather?

Naz has to believe that i didn't heal efe in order to suspect that im the trapper.

It would make sense for naz to claim detective if he/she is agent.
    I guess they were more scared of the sheriff?

If i healed the sheriff then the sheriff would be roleblocked anyway.
    i did heal her and after i healed her she accused me of not doing so
    they probably suspected that Tud was going to visit naz and find out she is mafia.
    Alpha Wolf-Efekann
    Beta Wolf-crunchy
    Omega Wolf-Naz
    Shaman-Numbertwo
    Spiritualist/trapper-Blink
    Tribesman/trapper-Volkov
    Tribesman/trapper-Gyrlander
    Tribesman/trapper-Lenneth
    Tribesman/trapper-Light

I have figured it out. We should lynch a mafia member today and then worry about the trapper.
    yes, if i was the trapper it would be suicide for me to claim doctor. trapper has no night immunity.
    he has the same playstyle no matter what role he is. I have seen him play like this when he is scum too.
    the fact that you even think the trapper is a priority makes it even more obvious that you are mafia.
    Why the hell would i claim doctor if im the trapper? Im going to die tonight becouse of it.
    i would know if he was poisoned if i was the trapper, lol. Your arguments makes no sense.
    LOOOOL. First you accuse me of beeing trapper and when you realised that it failed you move on the next thing. How would i know who the mafia used their strongman kill on?
    Nope. Its funny that you change from trapper to alpha when i accused you of tunneling the trapper. You are making it so obvious that you are mafia right now.
    Yes, do you think i just magically predicted that mag was going to shoot efe?

Im a doctor and your theory makes no sense. Try another one.
    Are you confirming that you used the strongman kill night 1? is that why you never believed my doctor claim?

nobody was defending me day 2 except for maybe TUD. I would have been hammered befeore i even woke up if i didn't claim my role in the middle of the night.

Why do you think Tud died tonight and not you?
    I hope you guys realise that naz and her team is going to win if you lynch me.
    becouse i wrote it in my action list. I didnt change it befeore the day end and didnt want anyone to hold it against me.
    of course they talked about it in mafia chat. You can see that she mentions the strongman early in the day and hopes that someone else picks up on it so that it wont look suspicious that she suddenly knows about it.
    i like thats all u have to say to that lol
    i'm actually kind of pissed that you would think I would lie about something like that but i'm not going to insult you

4. ISO #2904

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm actually kind of pissed that you would think I would lie about something like that but i'm not going to insult you
    u......just quoted his posts.......................
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2905

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh now u think efe is a scumbag
    i've had my suspicions for a while but it's not like it was going anywhere
    i'd rather lynch the unkillable alpha wolf and let trapper take care of the rest if he can
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

I WILL NOT VOTE EFE
    will you vote numbertwo tho?

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

do you not remember the start of day 2?
    i mean now. for a lynch.

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

Yeah you want to lynch him right now?
    eh, tomorrow. i'm not changing my vote and it looks like its btwn and me him. someones prob poisoned rn anyway

15. ISO #2915

eh, tomorrow. i'm not changing my vote and it looks like its btwn and me him. someones prob poisoned rn anyway
    i've been saying this votes between you and him since beginning of the day when all these fools were trying to incriminate other ppl you 2 directly counterclaimed each other, and based on where the votes are going you both were at L2 without my vote being anywhere not one of you went to L1 different people have been on each side of said trains only 2 constants remained #2 voted you and you him

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    I'm still here went back and did more research and my vote stays the same
    I'm also susp of efe still and have been all game
    do u have any ideas on the 3rd mafia or who could be trapper?

18. ISO #2918

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

So hope the wolves got poisoned last night.
    lol that would be perfect
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

21. ISO #2921

Spoiler : spoilers spoilers spoielrs asfoingnsdngvzs RIP MAG :

I do not trust 6 TPR claims and there are only 2 others than me
    blinkskater and naz
    naz I trust less and she is also more valuable confirmation due to her being more active.
    I am checking naz Night-2

If naz is scum, who are her scum allies?

One should probably be CrunchySoul:

1) She defended CrunchySoul against a Day1 lynch

2) One of the only informative posts from CrunchySoul, which is also his only post on the final 24 hours of Day2, is him agreeing with naz and blink on TPR lynching.
    Not much to go for, but can't ask for more on someone with so few posts.
    ( here )

Grylander is my top town read. Though - why didn't he participate in the final day of Day2?
    Kira, Len, Vol - It's pretty random between all of them, but I would trust Kira and Len over Vol just due to them trying to solve the game on their own rather than .

I would, probably, choose to trust Blink and therefore trust Efekann and therefore trust NumberTwo.

NO REGRETS ON THE SCV LYNCH, WOULD DO IT AGAIN!

Good Luck and I hope you still have vote power.

Bye!

obv 6 sprs is insane, and naz is confirmed im pretty damn sure meself.
    I guess you think shes scum tho, for defending me and having a changing vote, huh. I will say again she flounders a bit but that’s a playstyle, big deal, hell yall fuckers probably voted a few politicians in with all your convictions and they themelves are the epitome of fucking flounders.

Sorry im not active enough for you, how bout be equal and point out those with less than me or are you just pointing fingers?

Not too sure bout your overall guide on who to trust, I am still reading tho clearly and Im know soon I hope. Rip SCV and Mag!
    Last edited by CrunchySoul; April 10th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

Ummm u edited ur post... For shame sir
    did you really want me to leave a broken [spoilers] tag thing, and then the damn thing didnt include the photo so fixed that too, nothing removed only added

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

An Edit Is An Edit The Rules Strictly Prohibit Editing
    lesson lernt, ill smack myself on the nose with a paper

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

At least I'm trying. Numbertwo is literally like LOL UR WRONG UR MAFIA BYE and not even trying to find scum
    Lol, you haven't even posted who you think the scums are. I will however add blink to the mafia slot and remove efekann. I think light is just a lost soul.

So lets pretend that you are town. who do you think the scums are?

29. ISO #2929

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

@CrunchySoul KIRAN Is A Name Meaning ray of light And Sounds Like Kira..

Forseti ~ (Old Norse "the presiding one," actually "president" in modern Icelandic and Faroese) is the god of justice and reconciliation in Norse mythology.
    thats dope, tbh im giving up on this damn sig thing for now lol, but that is awesome, gotta love our norse ancestors!

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

39. ISO #2939

40. ISO #2940

Show Me Your Evidence Sir
    Why would she waste her night action on me last night? It makes no sense unless she is agent and wants to see who i visit.

I admit that healing efekannn might not have been the best move night 1, but i had already posted the night action list and forgot to change it and i didn't want anyone to hold it against me.

41. ISO #2941

Why would she waste her night action on me last night? It makes no sense unless she is agent and wants to see who i visit.

I admit that healing efekannn might not have been the best move night 1, but i had already posted the night action list and forgot to change it and i didn't want anyone to hold it against me.
    Fuck it, healing efekann was the right move! im a doctor and my job is to save lives no matter who they are.

42. ISO #2942

I found the original unedited post

omg rofl, good job m8

43. ISO #2943

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you suck at this game
    thanks always looking for your approval... dont know why i defend you...

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

48. ISO #2948

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

okay simple question, why the fuck are the bunnies still here?