User Tag List

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3805
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote scvmurderer

I am not wanting a speed-lynch: but I am posting my vote here because this is my EoD lynch and most likely WILL NOT change.
    Hm, how come? Im pretty sure your scum too btw.

-vote Distorted

Just leaving my vote where it was at end of day. Thats what were doing right?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

Blink + SCVMurderer scum team.

other susp things:

SCV quotes:
    "Poor efe is going to be so disappointed" hinting at weaponsmith since that is all efe has been asking for all game
    "Hm. Then lose your most valuable player"

Quote by naz
    "people won't vote mm because he is people's top town reads
    idk about scv"
    -She didnt help vote scv either, but voted on marl (was there the entire time EoD)

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS SUSPICIOUS:::
    Quote by blinkskater:
    "i stand by what distorted said MARL got put up quikc as did hybrid as did noz, but scv and MM didn't im going to go with voting patterns INSTEAD of my gut for day one so MM or SCV it is"
    (blinkskater)
    "I agree with what you said over my gut MM or SCV didnt fly up like MARL and NOZ so pick one and ill vote with you"

(distorted)
    -vote scvmurderer

----well i picked SCV and his response?

(distorted) - @blinkskater isnt voting SCV either....yet he was helping push this. @blinkskater 4 MINUTES LEFT"

(Blinkskater) - "NOPE mm OVER scv FOR ME SORRY BRO"
    (blinkskater) - "wont vote MM huh? ahahahahaha"

SCV had 1 afk on him, was at L-3 and MM was at L-5 with 2 minutes left NO WAY to get taht lynch. I also said at 2 minutes im going back to Marluxion because blink said he has confirmed information after he is lynched. no he is protecting SCV and was leading a mis-lynch.

This is most of my LW.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

Oh fuck, the opening post was the last of the page...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

other susp things:

SCV quotes:
    "Poor efe is going to be so disappointed" hinting at weaponsmith since that is all efe has been asking for all game

Quote by naz
    idk about scv"
    -She didnt help vote scv either, but voted on marl (was there the entire time EoD)

Quote by blinkskater:
    "i stand by what distorted said MARL got put up quikc as did hybrid as did noz, but scv and MM didn't im going to go with voting patterns INSTEAD of my gut for day one so MM or SCV it is"
    (blinkskater)
    "I agree with what you said over my gut MM or SCV didnt fly up like MARL and NOZ so pick one and ill vote with you"

(distorted)
    -vote scvmurderer

(distorted) - @blinkskater isnt voting SCV either....yet he was helping push this. @blinkskater 4 MINUTES LEFT"

SCV had 1 afk on him, was at L-3 and MM was at L-5 with 2 minutes left NO WAY to get taht lynch. I also said at 2 minutes im going back to Marluxion because blink said he has confirmed information after he is lynched. no he is protecting SCV and was leading a mis-lynch.

This is most of my LW.
    You're reading too much into things.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #1660

other susp things:

SCV quotes:

Quote by naz
    idk about scv"

Quote by blinkskater:
    (blinkskater)

(distorted)
    -vote scvmurderer

This is most of my LW.
    Yeah I Understand How It Looks Well Played Again Call For My Lynch Instead IMO

11. ISO #1661

other susp things:

SCV quotes:

Quote by naz
    idk about scv"

Quote by blinkskater:
    (blinkskater)

(distorted)
    -vote scvmurderer

This is most of my LW.
    @blinkskater , this information, where is it? Marluxion is dead, now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, how come? Im pretty sure your scum too btw.

-vote Distorted

Just leaving my vote where it was at end of day. Thats what were doing right?
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Scv you suck...

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

And why did you push so hard on me at end of day distorted? Where did that come from?
    Funny How It Was MM Or You, He Wouldn't Vote MM, But When You Didnt Get Lynched He Switched To Who Had Most Votes, Everyones Pushing His Agenda For Him, And Now We All Look Like Scum And Him The Hero, Not Today If I Can Help It!

17. ISO #1667

Blink, we'll all miss Efekannn, but it's not a reason to mimic him also you're one of my main suspects, so mind to give a list of your reads? Your flipflopping and confusion at EoD was really weird.

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink, we'll all miss Efekannn, but it's not a reason to mimic him also you're one of my main suspects, so mind to give a list of your reads? Your flipflopping and confusion at EoD was really weird.
    blink said he'd play this game out. Dont go insulting ppl bud

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Funny How It Was MM Or You, He Wouldn't Vote MM, But When You Didnt Get Lynched He Switched To Who Had Most Votes, Everyones Pushing His Agenda For Him, And Now We All Look Like Scum And Him The Hero, Not Today If I Can Help It!
    check the last of my quotes MM was at L-5 with 3 minites left 0 CHANCE TO VOTE HIM not enough people online.

You told me to pick someone, i picked SCV cuz he was at L-3. You refused to go with the pick.

21. ISO #1671

Nope Wont Give You Any Reads I Got A Vest Last Night So Idgaf Try And Lynch Me Watch What Happens

22. ISO #1672

Oh god. Stop. Now I wonder if the real blink didn't give his password to Efekannn so he can take over his account. Stop trolling pls, D1 is over...

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

The Info Is Distorted Is Scum And You Are His Scumate
    Oh nice... reasons?

25. ISO #1675

check the last of my quotes MM was at L-5 with 3 minites left 0 CHANCE TO VOTE HIM not enough people online.

You told me to pick someone, i picked SCV cuz he was at L-3. You refused to go with the pick.
    You Had No Problem Going With Me For Marl, But Not MM Sorry Bro Lynch Me If You Want

26. ISO #1676

blink said he'd play this game out. Dont go insulting ppl bud
    Hey, welcome to FM!

27. ISO #1677

Oh god. Stop. Now I wonder if the real blink didn't give his password to Efekannn so he can take over his account. Stop trolling pls, D1 is over...
    We Have Clearly Found Our Scum Team. Blink, We Must Purge These Heretics.

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

i was defending marl as u were pushing him. how is that info make me scum rofl marl was ur lynch.
    You defended him because you knew him to be inno. You wanted to look like the hero like you always try to do.

30. ISO #1680

You Had No Problem Going With Me For Marl, But Not MM Sorry Bro Lynch Me If You Want
    I think it was the opposite though: YOU wanted me but not marlux.

31. ISO #1681

i was the 1 who called OFF marl for a MM lynch first - but no1 went for MM OR scv. it wasnt until 3 minutes till EoD that people decided to vote with me. Your lynch was maryl, i had huge problems going with u on marl, look at last few pages of EoD lol u are now just making stuff up at this point.

32. ISO #1682

You Really Want Me To Explain To You Why You're Scum? So You Can Say What??? Yeah You Got Me...?????
    Omg I was right. It's not blink it's efe. Lmao.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

How Am I Trolling? Why Do You Have To Throw Shade On Me? Lynch Me If You Think Im Scum And Be Done With It....

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

BTW right now we are having the start of day rush of people, but once it's gone I'll try to make an ISO of Scv.

39. ISO #1689

nope going for SCV - I have a feeling he is the valueble scum player now too since you are putting yourself up for him =P
    Im so important. Its amazing how important I am.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

How Am I Trolling? Why Do You Have To Throw Shade On Me? Lynch Me If You Think Im Scum And Be Done With It....
    I mean, you're a scumread but I don't want to lynch you yet... Wtf, is it so hard to give reasons? I'm not throwing shade on you, I'm asking you to explain your reads.

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

He's not online, mentioning him 100000 times won't get him online more... plus why do you want him so bad lol

47. ISO #1697

I mean, you're a scumread but I don't want to lynch you yet... Wtf, is it so hard to give reasons? I'm not throwing shade on you, I'm asking you to explain your reads.
    So If I Tell You I'm Rigger And Made Myself A Lynchproof Vest You Still Going To Lynch Me?

48. ISO #1698

Normally - blink would listen to my opinion more since he just false lynched Marluxion. But he has no info from that, cant provide anything from it - and is now defending SCV with all he's got I can prove myself when the time is needed, so i am not worried about being pushed - it actually just makes them even more confirmed scum =P

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

He's not online, mentioning him 100000 times won't get him online more... plus why do you want him so bad lol
    Because magoroth is his scum bud duh.