S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Okay I'm being busy IRL a lot, will try to post more. I'll try to give you a detailed list of reads in the next hours. @Distorte; I,m havin a hard time keeping up the reading, and i really must go now x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752
    Ganelon

I just reread the setup - Town Smiths cannot give themselves the items they create.
    So... the alternatives are:

1) Don't go smithing shit n1

2) ...Establish it by vote as as to who should be given an item??

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    fk it ill just do a role read and paraphrase:

(Paraphrased quotes are in this color)

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@Light_Yagami YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

@sheepsaysmeep I think we broke his spine? Yeah....he is not a FM player.
    dont be showing fingers here m8 you forced me to be like this by forcing me that respect has a meaning

(and i also want to show people that im smarter than them)

Oh Hiiiii Distorted teach me some pick up lines for no reason please
    because Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika!
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #756
    Ganelon

My reads:

Distorted - probably town. He trolled at the beginning (his meta thus far suggests he's town :P he generally is more serious as Mafia) and has been scum hunting; he did give make me a bit uneasy: his comment to Noz seemed a bit calculated. But he's not trying to buddy him - he's actually saying Noz might be scum, given the fact that Noz said ''(x) is 100% town)", which cleared him in my mind. I wouldn't venture as far as claiming that he is 100% town, but I would name him a strong town read for myself.

Marluxion - I don't think he's scum. He accused me immediately when he thought I was defending Efekannn and did change his stance multiple times - not indicative of scum. I would like to apologize to Marl for attacking him earlier.

LightYagami - he hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's not scum. If he is my meta about him is all wrong

Hybrid

(?)

Unknown, I'll need to read a bit more to figure it out. It's possible the scum haven't actually spoken yet.

Scvmurderer ? Perhaps

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My reads:

Distorted - probably town. He trolled at the beginning (his meta thus far suggests he's town :P he generally is more serious as Mafia) and has been scum hunting; he did give make me a bit uneasy: his comment to Noz seemed a bit calculated. But he's not trying to buddy him - he's actually saying Noz might be scum, given the fact that Noz said ''(x) is 100% town)", which cleared him in my mind. I wouldn't venture as far as claiming that he is 100% town, but I would name him a strong town read for myself.

Marluxion - I don't think he's scum. He accused me immediately when he thought I was defending Efekannn and did change his stance multiple times - not indicative of scum. I would like to apologize to Marl for attacking him earlier.

LightYagami - he hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's not scum. If he is my meta about him is all wrong

Hybrid

(?)

Unknown, I'll need to read a bit more to figure it out. It's possible the scum haven't actually spoken yet.

Scvmurderer ? Perhaps
    im unreadable and light doesnt deserve town reads
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

I just reread the setup - Town Smiths cannot give themselves the items they create.

Ok did some work, sorry for the shit grammar post and all. Gonna work on a list of reads, but before that: DO NOT VOTE ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE GIVEN AN ITEM. Why? Because: scums can twist votes with mindgames and probably get a gun; Rigger can know who to give an item to kill him.
    I think gunsmiths should smith either for their highest town read OR simply not smith at all. HOWEVER, armorsmiths should smith night armors. Not day vests of course, because it's just not pro-town lol.

Now typing my list of reads, won't reply til it's done.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #762
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Gimme item aby sort of plz
    I will give you a rigged Gun, is that ok?

13. ISO #763
    Ganelon

Alright, I'm going to the following. I'm hard claiming Veteran with unlimited alerts.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

List of Reads: Marshmallow Marshall

Fielzanks, highest town read. Productive and contributive posts, the only world I see him as a scum is where he would be outing his own scum strategies to gain trust. This seems very unlikely.
    Noz_Bugs, high town read for contributive and non-careful posts, looks like a free man (Or girl) to me.

Distorted... Ahhh I am town-reading you slightly for some genuine posts. But I'm STILL scared because some of your posts gave me strange vibes. I don't like you very much atm, but your genuine posts still put you in the town lean category. Could change very fast though.

Blinkskater, very low town lean. Half contributive, he's a little bit Schrödinger's scum again. If I was Smith, I wouldn't give him a gun.
    Rumox, contributive... I don't know, this slot is hard to read. I can't say some posts were genuinly town-like, but there was nothing scummy I saw. A-lil-bit-over-null read.

Lightyagami, the most thin town read I ever got in all my FM play. His posts are somewhat scummy because useless while not being shitposts, but they have no real goal as scum. However, I could say the same thing about Noz_Bugz's posts in which witch is which, and he was scum.

Scvmurderer, oh well he's scv... He's not THAT scummy this game, and I'm wondering if that means he's scum. Idk. Null.

Marluxion, I feel like he's not giving what he could and should for the Town. He seems careful, but I saw some genuine town-like posts from him. Still not convinced he's town at all, though. A-lil-bit-under-null read.
    Efekannn02, he's WIFOMing so much that it's scummy. If you're town PLEASE STOP EFE!! A-lil-bit-under-the-lil-bit-null-read.

Magoroth, strange play this game. His posts nearly all had a rather big scum motive possible behind them. It might be just bad luck, but it's strange. Tiny scum lean.
    Sheepsaysmeep, as noz said that guy has a big ego lol... either an asshole or a scum. But I somewhat feel his fuck it I leave post was genuinly an asshole post, and since he was used as a scapesheep I feel his lynch doesn't give much to town yet.

Hybrid, highest scum read. Seriously, what is that shitposting and then saying you softclaimed and contributed, but we're all wrong because we didn't see how useful you were?? You're not stupid, you should understand it's not pro-town AT ALL.

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Better to get rid of him now, come join us on this train MM
    Why do I feel there's no scummy intention behind this super scummy post?

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    fk it ill just do a role read and paraphrase:

(Paraphrased quotes are in this color)

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@Light_Yagami YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

@sheepsaysmeep I think we broke his spine? Yeah....he is not a FM player.
    "but i give blink" blah blah... what was supposed to be BEFORE the "but"? What did you erase there, lol...

That might be true, but new FM players, including me when I was new, even as town, want to keep their good image because they don't wanna die ^^ that being said, Feilzanks should post more than that now.

Hybrid is super fucking scummy. Seriously Hybrid I'm not proud of you atm =(

Ok, you feel that too? Edit of my list of reads: I thought I was just having hallucinations, but go him down some scumpoints.

Well, I got IRL work to do so yeah maybe sometimes I'm less active (which includes pushing/pressuring) but it's hard to keep my playstyle up all the time, energy consuming af. Also I'm sick so I bought myself a free day today :P

Hm, didn't see it that way. But it could be you painting people again

But Noz says this kind of things a lot usually, and I won't scumread him for that.

^^ true that. (about scv)

Well, ummm... he's less town so he's more town? Kay.

LEEROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did that? o.O quotes pls that might change my read on him

XD yep.

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    What Does Wifom Mean?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9TRMQwMNnY

23. ISO #773

if you want to scumread me do not answer ill keep playing like this until you answer
    I answered so now you can start contributing =)

24. ISO #774

if you want to scumread me do not answer ill keep playing like this until you answer
    XD

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    XD
    Nope. That post is quoting the wrong post, the page jumped for no reason. That's not a funny post.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Efe, Mag, Scv? Y'all browsing the thread but shush. Why is that?? You just realized you didn't read my RP post at start of game? ^^

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @naz has replaced sheepsaysmeep
    LOL. So sheep was an asshole XDDDD won't ever go to that website. Srsly...

29. ISO #779
    Ganelon

I'm in a Sc2 game atm, I'm online and I left my computer on the thread, I'm not actually reading it.

30. ISO #780

So hi naz, I hope you had read a little bit... else GOOD READING!

31. ISO #781

Oh well, seeing the amazing enthusiam, I'll go off lol... @ me if you need me

32. ISO #782

Cool Re: S-FM The Smith's

WHATS UP MY NERDDDDDS.

I thought sheep was total scum and lame for leaving the game. I'm about to check my role card, I'm on page 29 of reading and just want y'all to know my internet connection will be spotty since I'm out of the country. I'll stay up tonight to read and post while I'm online.

My town reads are the Fitzgerald guy with no avatar, rumox, and maybe the guy with the flag for the avatar. Neutral but town lean: noz. Neutral: efe, mm, scv, and distorted, kira..need more days to gather info on them. Scum: myself lol (STILL HAVEN'T READ ROLE CARD YET. I'm hopefully just a shitizen. Will read aftet this post), the pheonix wright avatar, and maybe hybrid..

I think that's everyone. Now brb and don't lynch me because of the way that sheep guy set me up!!!

I need to read the setup too!!

33. ISO #783

Ok did some work, sorry for the shit grammar post and all. Gonna work on a list of reads, but before that: DO NOT VOTE ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE GIVEN AN ITEM. Why? Because: scums can twist votes with mindgames and probably get a gun; Rigger can know who to give an item to kill him.
    I think gunsmiths should smith either for their highest town read OR simply not smith at all. HOWEVER, armorsmiths should smith night armors. Not day vests of course, because it's just not pro-town lol.

all that is pro town in my eyes my good man +10 town points for you good sir i politely commend you

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786
    Ganelon

Obviously bull shit :P veteran's not in the setup

37. ISO #787

Clearly efe needs a gun, its already been decided.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

38. ISO #788

Efe, Mag, Scv? Y'all browsing the thread but shush. Why is that?? You just realized you didn't read my RP post at start of game? ^^
    because im considering leaving this community after this fm game
    sorry m8 that i didnt play with your rp i just wanna win and cant scumhunt in a jealous fashion(excuse with 60%lazyness)
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #789

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    WHATS UP MY NERDDDDDS.

I thought sheep was total scum and lame for leaving the game. I'm about to check my role card, I'm on page 29 of reading and just want y'all to know my internet connection will be spotty since I'm out of the country. I'll stay up tonight to read and post while I'm online.

My town reads are the Fitzgerald guy with no avatar, rumox, and maybe the guy with the flag for the avatar. Neutral but town lean: noz. Neutral: efe, mm, scv, and distorted, kira..need more days to gather info on them. Scum: myself lol (STILL HAVEN'T READ ROLE CARD YET. I'm hopefully just a shitizen. Will read aftet this post), the pheonix wright avatar, and maybe hybrid..

I think that's everyone. Now brb and don't lynch me because of the way that sheep guy set me up!!!

Wow, how could you forget me your own husband! and to think i was just about to take my vote off of you, "LUCY YOU GOTS A LOT OF ESPLAINGING TO DO!!!!"

40. ISO #790

Calm down bud, it takes a while to read everything. I keep the last page # i read bookmarked and just start reading from there. I never go to most recent.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Calm down bud, it takes a while to read everything. I keep the last page # i read bookmarked and just start reading from there. I never go to most recent.
    hmm while i have you here SCV What do you think of Hybrids play at the moment? ALSO I would like to know in your HONEST opinion who should get a gun and why..?

43. ISO #793

WHATS UP MY NERDDDDDS.

Apollo Justice* not Phoenix Wright
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hmm while i have you here SCV What do you think of Hybrids play at the moment? ALSO I would like to know in your HONEST opinion who should get a gun and why..?
    Efe gets the gun, Hybrid is scum.

45. ISO #795

WHATS UP MY NERDDDDDS.

Apollo Justice* not Phoenix Wright

i want to lynch you now because you asked us not to

that avatarless fritz guy is freaking using my tactic!
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

nah I still agree town should vote - but the weaponsmith does not have to listen. it is just a "majority suggestion" not a "if you do not do this you are scum!" kinda thing

I will find the rumox and me back and fourht as well brb

49. ISO #799

good pick up lines please i need them for tommorow i wont tell why

im considering leaving the community for a long time after this forum mafia so gl hf you people
    anyway lets do this mafia match first haha ill still stay here in sc2mafia until this is done (im in england)
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Looking over the role list,

It is entirely possible that Mafia do not get a gunsmith. They might not have an easy way to do faction kills so they would have to rely on town openly claiming guns they receive. I'm not sure how role delegation is dealt with but if host gets to choose at their discretion, I think a grave robber would be added to compensate not having gunsmith. This would be dangerous if we are leaving items received in last will. Interesting. All in all tho, that is just one possibility out of the many and I think leaving gun/armour gifts in last will is probably the best way to go about it.

I am ok with a Day 1 lynch. The closest we have come so far is Sheep. I do not like the way he handled being pressured. If he flips town, Distorted moves to the top of my scum list as he went really hard scum hunting Sheep. If they both flip town, they need to take the foot of the gas.
    @Marshmallow Marshall it starts at post 353 (page 8 for 50+posts per page) - read

Read all of me and rumox interaction on page 8 (it may extend into 9 as well) on 50+ posts per page.