User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    So I just checked the role cards and only doctor would know if someone was attacked and healed @Gyrlander
    So, only Rachyl would know but if she didn't say anything by now, then maybe mafia was afk again?
    If Rachyl confirms that she hasnt healed anybody that would confirm mafia was AFK/chose to not kill.

If that happens I'm lynching Alijach no matter what.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

The day ends in like 9 hours, so let's start some discussion x.x
    Alijach hasn't come back since he returned, so I think it's definitely possible that he either afk'd or didn't kill Rachyl on purpose cuz he thought rachyl would lynch me. Then he comes back and immediately pretends to not pick a side, but emphasizes we should wait for rachyl and that he wants me lynched. Again, he lied that I rode the confirmed townie train, when I was never afraid to stick my neck out and he is the one who won't man up and lynch somebody. He is riding the confirmed townie train and won't man up.

I'll be around today, so don't count on me to afk on you guys. I wasn't afraid before to stick my neck out, and I'm not afraid now. I think it's incredibly scummy to criticize someone based on lies and my post highlighted that he contradicted himself plenty and lied plenty. If you have any doubt as to why I'm voting Alijach now, then please read my long post with the green text.
    -vote Alijach

I'm almost certain that Gyrlander is not scum based on his willingness to scum hunt, yet I'm also fairly certain Alijach is scum by his lack of willingness to scum hunt. He's done nothing but lurk in the shadows and while Alijach was afk (day 2, it seems that ccantman tried to deflect pressure from him - Check my post), and honestly the fact that there was no kill confuses the hell out of me since Rachyl isn't claiming a heal. I know Rachyl is good, so she'd definitely want to eliminate someone from suspicion if they were healed.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    I have my defense, but I need to get in a computer to make the posts reply with quotes. Please, give me some time and I will prove you I'm townie. Rachyl ;while I'm finishing my classes, I hope you make the smart move and wait for my defense.
    Ok, but I honestly don't see Gyrlander as scum. If you're asking me if I scum read you or Gyrlander, then it has to be you because I'm nearly certain that Gyrlander is town. If he is scum, then he hasn't messed up once.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713
    Rachyl

Court for Alijach will start in one hour

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

I started doing my ISOs as promised, but then I realized something strange, so then I changed it to be an ISO just on ccantman and Alijach.

All of these posts were from 5 days ago (before he was on the lynch block)

He was trying to deflect Gyrlander's attention from Alijach early.

After deflecting attention away from Alijach, he tried to push it onto Gyrlander instead. Due to this, I have a town read on Gyrlander.

I found this in his reads that he posted 5 days ago, and even before any evidence was compiled against Alijach, ccantman tried to lead town away from them to lynch me. Again, this was 5 days ago.

I think we're kidding ourselves if we think he didn't already know the answer to this question. Just like how he provided a ton of analysis to appear town, he asked this question: to appear town. He already knew because he had the afk partner.

.... at this point I am kinda just repeating myself. I think it's quite obvious that even 5 days ago, ccantman was trying to stop us from lynching Alijach. He was trying to rally town to lynch me. He asked the question because his partner was afk and he wanted to make sure he could still kill even though his mafioso (Alijach) was afk.

Final thoughts:
    I'm reading through Alijach's posts and it's quite funny. The only reason I didn't think Alijach and ccantman were scum was because I was almost sure SP was scum for trying to lynch Dougler. I guess SP was just stupid in the end. I checked the website's logs and apparently Alijach was afk from the forums from Feb 27th to Mar 5th.

I think SJ, who very proactively and willingly replaced 3 people, would have replaced Alijach for being afk if he was town.

Conclusion: I think it's clear after this post that even before I've received an answer from Rachyl on who she healed that it has to be Alijach.

First of all, it's easy to claim that I'm the scum, as it's an easy strat for mafia to blame me and use me as an escapegoat.

I really think rachyl healed gyr, because, If gyr was mafia, I would have been his blame for today, targeting either Rachyl/Fury, and using his initial thought to scum call me.

As I pointed out before, It's clear that ccantman was trying so hard to make me LOOK like his partner to decieve town, which, for the second time, it's an easy strat for scum to make while in night chat, just because I was afk at first.

SuperJack did offer me a replacement, but I denied, cuz being my first game, and with the personal problem I had with my dad, I really wanted to play as a compromise with all of you. I can't make someone play for me since Day 3, without my thoughts on people, and with 500posts to read.

Now, think the case where Fury and ccantman agrees to use me as an escapegoat, tries to kill Gyr, and blame me for the kill.

So, you say pointing fingers would cause someone to be mafia, then you point fingers. Well, I say we honestly just follow Rachyl and whoever she healed.
    I wanted to express my thought, not to start instantly voting against someone.

and lynch Fury, plus, Gyr called a vote on me, while ccantman was ignoring my existence...

Read my ISO, this is a lie. If he actually re-read the entire thread like I did to make my ISO, then he would have realized that his teammate defended him.
    Sorry, I failed to explain myself there. ccantman was trying to take off the attention on my TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE HIS PARTNER.

"If you even bothered to read my posts, then you'd realize I had scum read ccantman way earlier than that Also, as I read your posts in particular, I noticed you are trying to follow the confirmed townie train as we speak."

I'm not the one voting so early on someone else, I'm just presenting my thoughts on the topic. You see, I've seen in other games that it's quite usual for the mafia, when he's in a despair-spot, generates paranoia, and wants to turbo lynch someone as soon as possible, so then he can make a point and keep there until town follows. It's really easy to make a turbolynch against me, just because I wasn't active enough to defend myself, do the scumhunt, etc.

I want to see Rachyl's and Gyr's thought on the topic, now with my POV, and thoughts, and THEN vote against someone, as we still have plenty time to debate.

Then again, after making a scum call on me, Fury changes subject to follow Rachyl's game, and start talking about his jazz fiesta, without making any coherent argument on this, or looking for more info other than the one they planned with ccantman in night chat.

Found this post... wow and he yelled at me for "training" when he was the one doing it...
    I did see enough evidence to make a vote, without making the hammer on Varnic.

The day ends in like 9 hours, so let's start some discussion x.x
    Alijach hasn't come back since he returned, so I think it's definitely possible that he either afk'd or didn't kill Rachyl on purpose cuz he thought rachyl would lynch me. Then he comes back and immediately pretends to not pick a side, but emphasizes we should wait for rachyl and that he wants me lynched. Again, he lied that I rode the confirmed townie train, when I was never afraid to stick my neck out and he is the one who won't man up and lynch somebody. He is riding the confirmed townie train and won't man up.

I'll be around today, so don't count on me to afk on you guys. I wasn't afraid before to stick my neck out, and I'm not afraid now. I think it's incredibly scummy to criticize someone based on lies and my post highlighted that he contradicted himself plenty and lied plenty. If you have any doubt as to why I'm voting Alijach now, then please read my long post with the green text.
    -vote Alijach

I'm almost certain that Gyrlander is not scum based on his willingness to scum hunt, yet I'm also fairly certain Alijach is scum by his lack of willingness to scum hunt. He's done nothing but lurk in the shadows and while Alijach was afk (day 2, it seems that ccantman tried to deflect pressure from him - Check my post), and honestly the fact that there was no kill confuses the hell out of me since Rachyl isn't claiming a heal. I know Rachyl is good, so she'd definitely want to eliminate someone from suspicion if they were healed.

The main thing is not riding the townie vote train, the thing is that you DIDN'T WANT TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN FOR YOUR PARTNER. As I said before, you were looking for a miracle escape IF I showed up in time to misslead the vote on ccantman and change it. Like SP I think, using whatever word I missused just to make a scumcall on me. For example, using a "you" instead of "we"

I don't think that Gyr is scum, either. He seems like a very logic person, as I assume he is waiting for my defense to make his own statements/accusations.

The strategy that ccantman used it's quite easy to pull, because if you check the BASIC INFORMATION ROLE POST, (later I'll send the post if you want), it states that the consort can do the kill/rb, even without his partner. Plus, why he didn't pm SJ instead of posting it in the thread?

Any questions, or more information in my defense, just ask. I will be waiting for them, and I hope that can clarify more things about me.

16. ISO #716
    Rachyl

@ Alijach. You are charged with premeditated murder in the first degree. How do you plea?

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719
    Rachyl

The court will review the statements at hand and render a verdict in 10 minutes.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

I read your post and you said ccantman was trying to make him look like you two were partners, but all of the posts that I made were him deflecting attention in subtle ways before anyone even thought he was evil. Also, ccantman was definitely not a good player and it's a beginners game ffs. You think some guy who has virtually never played mafia before would be planting these seeds of doubt before anything was said? Considering we all scum read him immediately, I don't think so.

22. ISO #722

And I did hammer ccantman pretty quickly actually. If you read my posts (which you didn't), then you'll see I was traveling and going out with friends that night. I legit just got on spring break a few days ago and have been reconnecting with old friends that don't go to the same university as me. I'm sorry I wasn't sitting by my computer at that precise time, but at least I've been participating in the game.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

I read your post and you said ccantman was trying to make him look like you two were partners, but all of the posts that I made were him deflecting attention in subtle ways before anyone even thought he was evil. Also, ccantman was definitely not a good player and it's a beginners game ffs. You think some guy who has virtually never played mafia before would be planting these seeds of doubt before anything was said? Considering we all scum read him immediately, I don't think so.

So subtle that you, a beginner player did notice the "SUBTLE" ways of deflecting the attention from me, such as "whoops, if I were consort and my mafioso is afk, can I kill for him?/Hey! don't attack the afk!/Hey! I think it's everyone except the AFK that I state early might be my partner if I was mafia". Dude, you're not doing anything else that confirming my thought on the strategy you made if either you or ccantman was found.

25. ISO #725

And I did hammer ccantman pretty quickly actually. If you read my posts (which you didn't), then you'll see I was traveling and going out with friends that night. I legit just got on spring break a few days ago and have been reconnecting with old friends that don't go to the same university as me. I'm sorry I wasn't sitting by my computer at that precise time, but at least I've been participating in the game.
    You asked 3 times if you should hammer him, plenty time to do it with enough evidence displayed by the town.

26. ISO #726
    Rachyl

I, Rachyl, Grand Doctor of town, find Fury guilty of conspiring with the mafia and murdering townies. Fury i sentence you to death by stoning for breaking our commandments

27. ISO #727
    Rachyl

-vote Fury

28. ISO #728

So subtle that you, a beginner player did notice the "SUBTLE" ways of deflecting the attention from me, such as "whoops, if I were consort and my mafioso is afk, can I kill for him?/Hey! don't attack the afk!/Hey! I think it's everyone except the AFK that I state early might be my partner if I was mafia". Dude, you're not doing anything else that confirming my thought on the strategy you made if either you or ccantman was found.
    I never said I was new... I said ccantman was new. It was obvious from his posts, like I said, that he was defending him.

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I, Rachyl, Grand Doctor of town, find Fury guilty of conspiring with the mafia and murdering townies. Fury i sentence you to death by stoning for breaking our commandments
    Maybe if you give us your last night information just to confirm our thoughts might help to put the hammer vote from Gyr?
    Also, I want to see if my reasoning was good enough to predict what happened last night

30. ISO #730

You asked 3 times if you should hammer him, plenty time to do it with enough evidence displayed by the town.
    And hammering him early would be a massive mistake. If we lynch someone in the first 10 hours of the day, then we wait 38 hours (with no discussion) for the night to start. If I hammer immediately, then that is anti-town because it means we can't figure things out.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732
    Rachyl

Gyrlander agrees that I'm the more reasonable person. I'm not guilty, Rachyl. Alijach didn't respond to anything that I said and is blatantly lying to "prove" his points. Of course he's scum...
    SILENCE! we will have order in the court! The verdict is rendered, the VERDICT IS GUILTY. GUILTY OF MURDERING TOWNIES. YOU MUST BE STONED!

33. ISO #733

Rachyl, if I hammered right away, then that would have been incredibly evil. Superjack would have killed discussion for 40 hours. Why would I do that? I want us to find evils, not just lynch immediately and move on. I've been consistent with this all game. Even Dougler agreed it was the right thing to do.

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    SILENCE! we will have order in the court! The verdict is rendered, the VERDICT IS GUILTY. GUILTY OF MURDERING TOWNIES. YOU MUST BE STONED!
    I am not stoned, I'm drunk ;D but you should at least let me defend myself. Rachyl, tell me what part of Alijach's post convinced you to guilty me. If you ask me to, I'll respond in-depth to his entire post. I just found that stupid because it'd just be me quoting something and showing it's a lie.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737
    Rachyl

Your honor, a verdict is not rendered emotionally. I urge you to be judicious in your handing out punishments.
    THE VERDICT IS FINAL, AND THE VERDICT IS GUILTY. WHAT SAY YE?

38. ISO #738

I am not stoned, I'm drunk ;D but you should at least let me defend myself. Rachyl, tell me what part of Alijach's post convinced you to guilty me. If you ask me to, I'll respond in-depth to his entire post. I just found that stupid because it'd just be me quoting something and showing it's a lie.
    Maybe the fact that, what I was suspecting that happened last night, is legit?

39. ISO #739

The main thing is not riding the townie vote train, the thing is that you DIDN'T WANT TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN FOR YOUR PARTNER.
    If I put the hammer down immediately on ccantman, then we'd never have learned that you were evil from that day. I think you're evil now just because you wanted to instant lynch and not discuss to find the last mafia. No wonder you wanted an instant lynch. The less information, the better in your opinion. The more discussion, the more likely you'll be found.

40. ISO #740
    Rachyl

My fellow townies, the verdict has been rendered! Please support me

41. ISO #741

Maybe the fact that, what I was suspecting that happened last night, is legit?
    What do you even mean what you suspect happened? If I was scum, then why the fuck would I keep Rachyl alive who honestly wanted me dead? I legitimately expected Rachyl to die because I have no fucking clue why she didn't die night 1. Only an idiot would not kill doctor day 1, and I think you went afk and ccantman was the idiot who had to make all the decisions. Someone who didn't kill doctor night 1 that she revealed is an idiot and I think ccantman was that idiot. If he was legitimately that dumb, then how do you expect him to be capable of higher level play?

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

If I put the hammer down immediately on ccantman, then we'd never have learned that you were evil from that day. I think you're evil now just because you wanted to instant lynch and not discuss to find the last mafia. No wonder you wanted an instant lynch. The less information, the better in your opinion. The more discussion, the more likely you'll be found.
    Fallacy.

I'm waiting for my other partner, the last townie, to be here to make his comments, read my defense, and see Rachyl's veredict. I'm not instant-lynching, you're the one that put a vote against really soon. And we already found the last mafia; dougler found him, Rachyl confirmed it, etc.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Fallacy.

I'm waiting for my other partner, the last townie, to be here to make his comments, read my defense, and see Rachyl's veredict. I'm not instant-lynching, you're the one that put a vote against really soon. And we already found the last mafia; dougler found him, Rachyl confirmed it, etc.
    I am talking about instant lynching on day 3. Not day 4. Of course you're not voting. Even if you voted now, nothing would change. You're too afraid to vote me because if you do it makes you look like scum. Everyone knows this.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750