S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think Ozy might've been right about blinkskater
    Actually, I have changed my mind about that specific topic few pages ago.
    Remember MM in the Witch game with his "possible slop post #4" or something like that?
    I remember I first thought back then too that it's not a Townie thing to do, but then I changed my mind in that game later. I tried to remember why it was the case and I remember now - it's because for scum it would have been more beneficial to not post it for a better chance killing a TPR than to post it. You get the idea, right?
    So, anyway. That game had very few TPRs so it was a different setup. How does it change this matter? Well - because in this game it's neither good for Town nor for Scum to publically call out possible TPR slips. So really - the post I pressured blink for - it means nothing. Only Trapper wouldn't care about posting possible TPR slips publically, but I don't think that Blink is trapper.
    And the most reason why I did briefly scumread blink was not the post itself but the several posts thereafter. And that reason was nullified when I changed my original opinions and expectations about him.
    So yeah. I don't scumread blink. I actually townread him.

@Marshmallow Marshall , Some post here, I don't remember which it was, made me think that you and me see a different meaning to the word scumread. I don't remember which post it was but it made me think that you see the word as the activity to post reasons to think someone might be scum, while I see that word as having the opinion that someone is scum. Did I misunderstood something?

Also, guys! I will go AFK for ~10 hours now. Try to not speedlynch me, ok?

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote The Ultimate Despair
    Fake vote

4. ISO #404

Is it just me or does The Ultimate Despair give a weird feeling like... Idk, from my point of view it seems that they're contributing and actually pro-town but something doesn't feel okey about the slot, like... too towny to be town? Or maybe that it is too forced? Still, I don't have any obvious proof of this so you should ignore, just wanted to say that I'm a little scared about that ***** (Archon) @Cryptonic you fuck.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #405
    Ganelon

Is it just me or does The Ultimate Despair give a weird feeling like... Idk, from my point of view it seems that they're contributing and actually pro-town but something doesn't feel okey about the slot, like... too towny to be town? Or maybe that it is too forced? Still, I don't have any obvious proof of this so you should ignore, just wanted to say that I'm a little scared about that ***** (Archon) @Cryptonic you fuck.
    I agree that this might be the case

6. ISO #406

To me, its very fake town. He is trying to be active and he thinks he is contributing but its all shallow. And the fact that he makes long, boring wallposts is to distract us. Like when he quoted all the afks without actually saying anything about the quotes...how is any of that helpful?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

When I have more time, I will tell you my thoughts and why I think Ozy is either Town or Trapper...

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    This is interesting. BEFORE reaching this post on my reading - I felt like Naz is a Trapper. Specifically Trapper. Then suddenly reading this post where MM has the same read? There might be something there.

Ok I can't find the post that I found important ROFL, but I think you guys may have something on Ozy, let's go ahead and do this for now

New rule, if I think there's a possibility of discounting you as Scum you must claim your role if I ask you to do so. So claim a role. Now.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i forgot the code time to vote a innocent person as a unvote from tud

-vote naz
    Try to vote up a guy called 'unvote'. That is how you unvote.

12. ISO #412
    Ganelon

@The Ultimate Despair , because I like you I will give you a chance to prove you are town to me.

13. ISO #413
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415
    Ganelon

Wow... i come back from the dentist and I see this shit...let me read through it..
    Noz!!!! Come o'er here and let's discuss. What are your reads?

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Do you guys think the trapper will visit a heavy target on n1? Because i do, he may want to use his MM abillity on someone he thinks will get the most visits
    What do you mean by... oh my god! This makes sense. Lol This is why we should restrict the TPR visits. I think we should do the following:

Everyone state who would you be visiting. After everyone has posted their visits we'll do a summary and see who gets to visit whom in the Hypothetical All-TPR world.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

What do you mean by... oh my god! This makes sense. Lol This is why we should restrict the TPR visits. I think we should do the following:

Everyone state who would you be visiting. After everyone has posted their visits we'll do a summary and see who gets to visit whom in the Hypothetical All-TPR world.
    So your asking ppl to say whod they visit so the trapper eill have a list? Of juicy targets, i wish i had known that before...which guy started suggesting players say whom they would visit because that could be a possible scum read for me as trapper i can look later im atwork atm

20. ISO #420
    Ganelon

So your asking ppl to say whod they visit so the trapper eill have a list? Of juicy targets, i wish i had known that before...which guy started suggesting players say whom they would visit because that could be a possible scum read for me as trapper i can look later im atwork atm
    I did :P If anything I'm asking people who'd they visit just so not everyone visits the same person. And no I'm not dumb enough to do that as trapper, if anything I think my idea holds water - we'll just do a recoup after everyone's claimed and we'll decide who visits whom in the Hypothetical All - TPR world... And I just realized something...

Roleclaiming, till the Trapper is dead, is not a good idea even as Citizen, because if one were to claim Citizen that would give MM at least one likely kill, and that kill would either be the Citizen himself or a Doctor who was unlucky enough to have visited the Citizen

21. ISO #421
    Ganelon

@The Ultimate Despair , hurry up and defend yourselves guys, you're looking extremely trapper-y or Agent-ey as of this moment

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

What does this actually solve if its all hypothetical... Thats seems like it can generate scenarios in where scum can paint/deter the towns actions
    I guess it can also be seen as confusing for the trapper and the mafias actions in the same light hmm

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Efe and SCV, the two people that hammer at L1 are already on him. Anyone that hammers before EoD is obviously fucked tomorrow.
    Oh my god your right. I want to hammer.
    -vote unvote
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

26. ISO #426

I 100% disagree on how ozy is playing D1. I would have preferred to take arguments at which we could help in and help town in them. I told him to chill out and he seems to have chilled a bit. We are not a trapper or Agent. We are a shtizen
    *cough* bullshit cit *cough*
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

27. ISO #427

I did :P If anything I'm asking people who'd they visit just so not everyone visits the same person. And no I'm not dumb enough to do that as trapper, if anything I think my idea holds water - we'll just do a recoup after everyone's claimed and we'll decide who visits whom in the Hypothetical All - TPR world... And I just realized something...

Roleclaiming, till the Trapper is dead, is not a good idea even as Citizen, because if one were to claim Citizen that would give MM at least one likely kill, and that kill would either be the Citizen himself or a Doctor who was unlucky enough to have visited the Citizen
    Numbertwo also pushed the idea of every1 telling who they're going to go to. Confirmed the trapper is @Numbertwo or @Magoroth

28. ISO #428
    Ganelon

I 100% disagree on how ozy is playing D1. I would have preferred to take arguments at which we could help in and help town in them. I told him to chill out and he seems to have chilled a bit. We are not a trapper or Agent. We are a shtizen
    Ok... let's go off this lead. for now. I suggest we focus on someone else for now... that someone being Gyrlander who fake voted Ozy.
    -vote Gyrlander

29. ISO #429

@The Ultimate Despair , hurry up and defend yourselves guys, you're looking extremely trapper-y or Agent-ey as of this moment
    Also change your god damn after you or distorted. I can't tell you apart at a glance and it's annoying.

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Numbertwo also pushed the idea of every1 telling who they're going to go to. Confirmed the trapper is @Numbertwo or @Magoroth
    You do realize that the trapper can guess who people would be visiting anyway, right? By doing this, we're establishing guidelines on who should visit whom, so less people die per night.

For example, let's say that 10 people say that if were doctors, they would visit 1, 2, ... 10. Let's assume 2 or 3 of these people would each be visiting the same person. If so they should all decide on someone to visit so that they don't all end up visiting the same person

32. ISO #432

Clearly ozy is the better half of this duo with his shitposting. Ima say the redhead is ozy and the blackhaired girl is noz in that avatar.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

You do realize that the trapper can guess who people would be visiting anyway, right? By doing this, we're establishing guidelines on who should visit whom, so less people die per night.

For example, let's say that 10 people say that if were doctors, they would visit 1, 2, ... 10. Let's assume 2 or 3 of these people would each be visiting the same person. If so they should all decide on someone to visit so that they don't all end up visiting the same person
    I ain't telling u who I'm killing gtfo of here.

35. ISO #435
    Ganelon

Dont't forget about me i like to hammer at L1 temember that time i hammered you at L1
    Who you talking about? lol

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Oh my god your right. I want to hammer.
    -vote unvote
    Lol i love u. You make FM fun♡
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone

Youre Annoying To The Point Of Being Cringy You Deserve This Vote

@Marshmallow Marshall
    1.I Was Town That Game Not Scum
    2.He Was Right Im Truly The Biggest Threat To Everyone
    3.Murky Is A Easy Hero To Get A MVP With Atleast You Had Fun
    Im Using A Basic Attack + Tank Build lol (Murky With 6k HP At Level 20)
    My Old Main Was The Lost Vikings lol
    Good morning guys! Lol I was surprised to see Efe mention anyone :P I said ICED was scum, not you. Also we should play some heroes together ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #442

Actually, I have changed my mind about that specific topic few pages ago.
    Remember MM in the Witch game with his "possible slop post #4" or something like that?
    I remember I first thought back then too that it's not a Townie thing to do, but then I changed my mind in that game later. I tried to remember why it was the case and I remember now - it's because for scum it would have been more beneficial to not post it for a better chance killing a TPR than to post it. You get the idea, right?
    So, anyway. That game had very few TPRs so it was a different setup. How does it change this matter? Well - because in this game it's neither good for Town nor for Scum to publically call out possible TPR slips. So really - the post I pressured blink for - it means nothing. Only Trapper wouldn't care about posting possible TPR slips publically, but I don't think that Blink is trapper.
    And the most reason why I did briefly scumread blink was not the post itself but the several posts thereafter. And that reason was nullified when I changed my original opinions and expectations about him.
    So yeah. I don't scumread blink. I actually townread him.

@Marshmallow Marshall , Some post here, I don't remember which it was, made me think that you and me see a different meaning to the word scumread. I don't remember which post it was but it made me think that you see the word as the activity to post reasons to think someone might be scum, while I see that word as having the opinion that someone is scum. Did I misunderstood something?

Also, guys! I will go AFK for ~10 hours now. Try to not speedlynch me, ok?
    Hm. You're 100% right about the slip thing,
    -unvote
    your post is townish af. Gotta read through now. Also it's slip not slop. I just bookmark it for myself incase I'd forget it. And I townread blink too.

I have probably misused the word then. That's the definition of scum hunting that I gave. To "scum read" someone is to think someone is scum. Can be strong read or slight read. Sorry for confusion.

Unvoting you for now... but still could be scum very much. I feel something is not okay with this slot.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @NumberTwo has replaced @Unknown1234 - apparently unknown never signed... lol oops

Will update on D1 table as well
    LOL I was so much tempted to PM him to get his ass in the game but wasn't sure it was allowed... he was in HotS for all night yesterday ^^

44. ISO #444

This is interesting. BEFORE reaching this post on my reading - I felt like Naz is a Trapper. Specifically Trapper. Then suddenly reading this post where MM has the same read? There might be something there.
    Actually, this gives you a lot of town points. Not because you think the same as me, but because a scum wouldn't say that obviously "Hey, I thought that too before even reading the post!" It's just strange and not scum-ish at all. We might have to push this theory further.

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually, this gives you a lot of town points. Not because you think the same as me, but because a scum wouldn't say that obviously "Hey, I thought that too before even reading the post!" It's just strange and not scum-ish at all. We might have to push this theory further.
    What I got since I stopped reading for the night about Naz: Seems to not be caring about the good of the Town, tries to confuse the Town more than it is (or was) already, is very hostile at everyone. I don't think a Mafia would do that, for the sake of his team and for the sake of planning after without looking like having something planned. BUT as Trapper... it's somewhat a perfect cover.

46. ISO #446
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    MM, I don't think you'd ever call a fellow scum 100% town, so I'm tempted to town-read Ozy for this post because personally I also town read him, I'm only pressuring him because everyone else is... I don't think he's scum because I have a theory which I however will not mention here. I believe Ozy is town, just as you do.

47. ISO #447
    Ganelon

I think you'd've pushed for Ozy's Lynch if you were scum so I'm town reading you right now @Marshmallow Marshall

48. ISO #448
    Ganelon

@Distorted !!!
    crocodile dundee > you

49. ISO #449

I read MM as Town with like 90% certainty. And I read Blink as Town with like 70% certainty, though I want to see him being more active regards helping town.

But I feel like there are some clues that might indicate a possible MM+Blink scum team. I do not personally believe in that, but it's worth pointing out anyways just in case: (#1 and #4 can be probably removed)

Spoiler : 1 :

MM might be protecting blink here? I personally believe he is just very sure in his blink=town read, however the possibility remains. This post is questionable to me because MM knows his own inability to read Blink and Distorted, yet he is so completely sure of Blink here that he even protects Blink from pressure?

Spoiler : 2 :

Either he is scum or he is indirectly trying to provoke me (note his exxageration about me only insulting Blink and me not reasoning or whatever) or he is Townie/Scum who is trying to make me get off Blink (Which I am btw). In either case - he REALLY wants me to get off Blink. I personally do do believe that it is because he is Townie and thinks that Blink is townie too, however there is always the possibility of Blink+MM scum team

Spoiler : 3 :

SCV is addressing Blink to which MM replies with "our minds". Probably means nothing, but worth pointing out possible slip.

Spoiler : 4 :

Ok, I admit. This one is even far fetched for me. But it just gave a slight "scum talking to each other" vibe so I wanted to list it in here.

Spoiler : 5 :

Since he only used the word "insults" in reference to me - this post is directly protecting Blink from me?
    1: Nope I'm no longer unable to read them ^^ only Distorted makes me rush a bit lol, but I still can read him correctly with a correct method.

2: Hm true that lol. I kinda buddied with you at the start too, so we're all scum teams nah seriously that massive assault at blink to get him more and more tilted was going to cost us D1. Had to stop, glad it stopped.

3: I might've contaminated you with my slipmania XD I meant THE TOWN'S minds might change. Plus wtf, this was in answer to the post saying to lynch blink... As scumteam, I would tell blink our minds would change about him getting lynched? Yeah, we'd say "Ok it's all good, kill the mafia member!"
    Umm... not really. lol. But + scumpoints at you again because this is scumhunting, I'm getting vibes similar to when I saw Magoroth on the last game atm. Still uneasy about your style, you managed to fool me for all D1 in black flag.

4: Mhhmmmm a signal for him to post more? Maybe, maybe not... I feel like it's too obvious to be it. And blink is not a trash tier player, wouldn't be so obvious. I'm defending him again

5: No, not really... More like, Naz came on and starting insulting everyone, Scv came on and started saying fuck you fuck you and got right into the game SO FAST (gotta read through his posts, I don't get why exactly) and you + blink insulting eachother. The game was literally 50% insults.

50. ISO #450

MM, I don't think you'd ever call a fellow scum 100% town, so I'm tempted to town-read Ozy for this post because personally I also town read him, I'm only pressuring him because everyone else is... I don't think he's scum because I have a theory which I however will not mention here. I believe Ozy is town, just as you do.
    You damn xD be careful though, I'm having a permanent doubt on him since black flag nightless game. He's too good

Also this post is implying I'm scum =) reasons? Or did I misread?