User Tag List

Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2399
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    Ika they claimed they can read emotions more easy, that was why they were firing drama - is that true meta or not?

anyway

I need to actually leave the house today - will be online in like 30 min - or even less with my phone.
    not that i am aware of?

I mean SJ might but banna im more unsure of. Even if that was the case i feel like they let it escliate past the point of game and more to personal

not only that i feel like they have not said much on it scince then nor elaborated on it. did they give reads after it or question or anything?

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

I believe the read list was from the head that explicitly claimed they don't give a fuck about game before (that I think is banana) so having so many nulls in that is not actually alarming me.

and I'm looking forward to that

pedit : I don't like the wagon on whad. It occured to me that elephant is voting whad because its the second wagon - and whatever he tells is try to justify that read.

and I don't even remember when Gyrlander voted whad.

why you scum read whad again?

and Ice replced in paladian slot
    Are you intending to vote for cancer or are you not going to place a vote because you don't feel strongly?

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

plus cancer is not around to claim and thats really bad so im doubtful
    I understand, but why wouldn't you be around at EOD if you're town? Scum benefits from a no lynch day, not town. IDk, it's up to you though, I won't pressure you too much.

I'd like to see cancer lynched for reasons I stated above.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

im not sure if i will be able to check in before eod again so

[vote]cancer[\vote]

your point about them not being around sucks though , there wasnt a legit wagon on them before they leave and people have life . though they have no stance in game so dealing with the slot in any manner will be incedubly wifomy at this rate ,

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

im not sure if i will be able to check in before eod again so

[vote]cancer[\vote]

your point about them not being around sucks though , there wasnt a legit wagon on them before they leave and people have life . though they have no stance in game so dealing with the slot in any manner will be incedubly wifomy at this rate ,
    I get what you mean, but they had all game to defend themselves and they really didn't provide much other than fluff. I do get what you mean, and I don't like them not being here, and it's very unfortunate that a large portion of the game is afk at EOD.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1

July 5th, 1961, New York City

A day went by peacefully... by mafia standards. No murders, yet.

No one was lynched.

Living Players:
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Frozen Angel
    Cancer
    Gyrlander
    yzb25
    God Emperor Trudeau
    Elephant
    Empathy17
    Iced_Monopoly
    Yukitaka Oni
    Firebringer
    Whad

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Godfather

Night 1 Ends in 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

IT IS NOW DAY 2

July 6th, 1961,

Finally, some blood had been spilled, and it was God Emperor Trudeau's. However, not much else could be found about them... most of their body was gone. There were no clues left about their occupation or their alignment. When the family went to search their room, not a single note outlining their last thoughts could be found. God Emperor Trudeau would have to remain a mystery.

God Emperor Trudeau, a ???, has been murdered by a Luciano.

Living Players:
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Frozen Angel
    Cancer
    Gyrlander
    yzb25
    Elephant
    Empathy17
    Okabe
    Yukitaka Oni
    Firebringer
    Whad

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Godfather
    God Emperor Trudeau - ???

Day 2 Ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7 votes to hammer.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

Going to bed, will be back tomorrow!

Not suprised that GET wasn't orange scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

Of course id manage to post from the wrong account so quickly.

Anyways, I have little to no decent reads gleaned from yesterdays 'game', however my counterpart does. I feel it'd be best to leave him to explain those when he returns.
    Gyr, since youre around, who were your top scum reads from yesterday?

38. ISO #988

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    Of course id manage to post from the wrong account so quickly.

Anyways, I have little to no decent reads gleaned from yesterdays 'game', however my counterpart does. I feel it'd be best to leave him to explain those when he returns.
    Gyr, since youre around, who were your top scum reads from yesterday?
    Give me 2 hours and I'll be yours.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #989

No FBI arrest means that FBI had to recruit last night? Or the kill was affected by kidnapper, caporegime, or consort.

Maybe this is a bit crazy of me but there's a chance that Elephant is NOT in fact kidnapper and instead is FBI agent who DID slip D1 and is planning to have the mole they recruited last night claim that they were kidnapped. Who is the guy who got kidnapped? It wasn't me FYI.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Oh, I also would like to thank the Lucianos that they have cleaned someone who claimed Tailor 20 times, a useless role.
    And since it's Mesk I believe the roleclaim.

Anywho, there was a person yesterday who said something about if they were scum they would get rid of PTB to rid the game of drama/spam? Anyone remember who that was?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

43. ISO #993

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    No FBI arrest means that FBI had to recruit last night? Or the kill was affected by kidnapper, caporegime, or consort.

Maybe this is a bit crazy of me but there's a chance that Elephant is NOT in fact kidnapper and instead is FBI agent who DID slip D1 and is planning to have the mole they recruited last night claim that they were kidnapped. Who is the guy who got kidnapped? It wasn't me FYI.
    The FBI likely converted N0 - so they couldnt recruit last night
    You cannot arrest anyone if a Mole was recruited the previous night or died in the previous day or night.
    I missed this 'slipping' post (unless it was the shit that DW was tunneling on about the 3 instead of 4 scum d1 start. if its not, can you please post said slip.

Im not sure if you glossed over setup too quickly and are missing mechanics, or youre trying to construct a narrative early in the day - but both come across as not very town like imo.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

Greetings, RLVG here, and I'm your Godfather.

I was kidnapped (jailed) by two at the same time!
    One of them were Elephant, for the time being I'll keep the identity of the other Kidnapper secret.

I've established a communication circle between me and the two kidnappers, and they're aware of the identity of the Consigliere who I will for the moment being keep a secret.

Because Kidnapper is a really shitty role for thte Luciano to pick, I genuinely believe that the two of those that kidnapped me are Gambino. One was killed by the Luciano and the other was Cleaned, which suggests X role did the killing and the Janitor did the cleaning - meaning that the two kidnappers are more or less guaranteed Gambino, with exception of that one might be a mole. Hmm.

As for yesterday, I was pulling random stuff to appear scummy so that I could waste time of scum framing me and shit while the invest confirmed scum activity by checking me, and confirm myself with a reveal.

Of course, I was jailed so I couldn't reveal myself lol.

Also yesterday I wasn't around to hammer because I was busy helping my father.

Reads will not be shared just yet with the biasis of potentially revealing the identities of two certain players.
    That is, one exception - my main scum read.

Cancer appears anti-town. Their readwalls doesn't really hint a town motivation, their lack of thoughts and lack of reactions is also a more tell on scummyness. I'll start off with an early push, and perhaps a potential lynch later depending on the direction.

-vote Cancer

47. ISO #997

I was pretty much done with this game, but now that the Ebola has been removed ill come back

What in the actual fuck? No seriously, what the fuck? We're not around at EOD and you try to turbo lynch us? That was extremely careless.

I'm not taking this bullshit of "cancer did nothing to stop PTB from being a complete asshole" when I TWICE told him to chill and fucking stop. I also pinged MattZed so he could intervene. And what do I get in return? A couple rage posts that MattZed then has to punish PTB for. Like I had to deal with that shit last game so I didn't want to go through that again so when PTB started flinging shit at me again I left with no intention of returning. Its not worth playing a game like that.

@Frozen Angel is scummy as fuck. She took advantage of the situation by labeling me as scum or "mentally sick" and then didn't try to stop PTB from being anti town and trying to get us lynched. She knows better. On her home site that shit wouldn't fly. Anyone trying to turbo lynch someone who didn't have a real train beforehand at EOD like that would be policy lynched next day.

-vote Frozen Angel

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000