S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    That being said it was a 4v3 Day 4 and could have gone any way. Any mislynch other than Grylander secures a cult victory, as RLVG kept roleblocking him
    Lol, fuck me.

-vote SUPERDUCK

PLZLEAVEDUCK made a mistake. It was his first FM game and you could tell he was definitely frustrated - but by day 2 had 3/4 scum pegged and by the point he stepped down he had all 4 remaining scum pegged. He is a legit, GREAT analytical player and just needs to condition himself to wait a bit more and have a bit more patience. Reminds me of me a lot, this player, and I think be should be allowed to have another shot at this and prove he can cool the frustration down.
    I didn't enjoy this burst though and the actual personal attack not only on one player, but more.
    Actual attacks isn't about patience and in general it's a high potential on repeat offense.
    If he's going to play another game with us, I want him to be aware of that with room of adjustment, as long there's no second game+ with this.

Anyway, fuck hydra / archons, I can't read them at all and it puts me on Null so hard that I'm either getting lazy, am not bothering with them or that I misread them all over.
    I'll avoid signing for games that includes them.

3. ISO #653

There is no way someone can be MVP that personally attacks players the way that PLZLEAVEDUCK did. Not only does it show a large degree of immaturity but an inability to play a game without that, shows you aren't much of a player either. I don't care how accurate you are. If you act like a dick, then you are not a good player. This is my personal opinion but this attitude lends itself to extreme toxicity in games and drives players away from the site. It's quite unbelievable that a host would acknowledge this kind of a player as MVP material. But considering I now know who the host is, I'm not really surprised by it.

~SW

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    There is no way someone can be MVP that personally attacks players the way that PLZLEAVEDUCK did. Not only does it show a large degree of immaturity but an inability to play a game without that, shows you aren't much of a player either. I don't care how accurate you are. If you act like a dick, then you are not a good player. This is my personal opinion but this attitude lends itself to extreme toxicity in games and drives players away from the site. It's quite unbelievable that a host would acknowledge this kind of a player as MVP material. But considering I now know who the host is, I'm not really surprised by it.

~SW
    I think that you can be aggressive/ harsh to players and not have that detract from your ability to play the game, but I agree that the personal attacks used this game were extremely uncalled for and even by our lax standards compared to other sites, aren't considered acceptable.

After all, you're the only person making yourself insult players like that; impulsiveness is not a good excuse to repeatedly throw slurs around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #656

@RLVG @Empathy17

I am in no way condoning the behavior. What PLZLEAVEDUCK did was wrong; he acknowledges it was wrong and has apologized for it.

This was his first game and I think he should be given another chance (for those that want him gone)

And disagree with it all you want, but he solved the game and SJ took those reads and lynched them, which won the game. MVP = Most Valuable Player, not Most Nice Player. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Charmander was a no brainer because lol, he was so bad.
    Slaol claimed Cult and others believed it. What I don't get is why they didn't 100% push a lynch on him since they can't recruit after a cult died.
    I also pushed Keiichi hard lol, I'm wondering how different it would've been if I didn't push.

I feel Duck was rather minimal tbh. Sure, he may have gotten the entire scum team, but none would listen to him and some of the reads were more or less obvious upon an actual read anyway.

The only thing fucking with me was the Archon, I can't read them at all.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Random suggestion : Give TPR a one-shot gun ability when the Cult have recruited both Charmander and a random TPR.
    Wouldn't that be a ton of information to give to the TPR though? You're basically host confirming that another TPR got converted which would invalidate their role claim.

16. ISO #666

~SW

The game is over, why do you need to personally attack the host who took their time to run a game? Seriously you are just as toxic and immature as me. You also bm'ed me and said I could not read, please do not act innocent.

As for the ingame BM, I was told FM players were very tryhard and good players, so when I see players like empathy and rlvg do what I thought was trolling, I was pretty livid. I was unaware that they were actually just not good at this game, had I known I would have just ignored their trolling and tried to explain to them more clearly rather than insult.

For future reference, empathy you don't cop check your only town read, and ignore your only evil read. (Worst cop play in the history of mafia) RLVG learn that when someone is reevaluating that they are probably town, looking at my town list which had 0 evils in it would have confirmed that I was town and not evil pocketing town.

And fake claiming sheriff is very valuable, as it completely solved this game for me. The way slaol reacted later on put a different check between himself and sparknuts. There is a time and place to fake claim, if you know when to do it is good. In this game I used to it to try to get out from going in the wrong directions (clarence, and myself).

Don't worry about mvp/continuing, I have no plans to return to playing FM here. GG to everyone.

17. ISO #667

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    The game is over, why do you need to personally attack the host who took their time to run a game? Seriously you are just as toxic and immature as me. You also bm'ed me and said I could not read, please do not act innocent.

As for the ingame BM, I was told FM players were very tryhard and good players, so when I see players like empathy and rlvg do what I thought was trolling, I was pretty livid. I was unaware that they were actually just not good at this game, had I known I would have just ignored their trolling and tried to explain to them more clearly rather than insult.

For future reference, empathy you don't cop check your only town read, and ignore your only evil read. (Worst cop play in the history of mafia) RLVG learn that when someone is reevaluating that they are probably town, looking at my town list which had 0 evils in it would have confirmed that I was town and not evil pocketing town.

And fake claiming sheriff is very valuable, as it completely solved this game for me. The way slaol reacted later on put a different check between himself and sparknuts. There is a time and place to fake claim, if you know when to do it is good. In this game I used to it to try to get out from going in the wrong directions (clarence, and myself).

Don't worry about mvp/continuing, I have no plans to return to playing FM here. GG to everyone.
    Em... you are going to play the Fantasy game with us, aren't you? Please...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

1. I don't fucking know you.
    2. I don't know you.
    3. Who the fuck are you in previous games?

I don't know how you think, behave, feel, fuck and eat. Should I instantly know how to deal with you? No.
    You're ranting I'm not a good player, because of this.

I were not trolling and I'm not a tryhard. Any new player, from other sites or the SC2 mod, play differently.
    Take my sister for example, she uses her multiple personalities disorder to her advantage making her extremely hard to predict lol.

So anyway, back to you.

Learn that when someone is reevaluating that they are probably town?
    Looking at the town list which had 0 evils in it, would lead to your town confirm?
    Excuse me, but scum can do that.

Since you're a SC2Mafia player, here's a clue for you.

I played Arsonist who played out Sheriff in the perspective of Town, lynched the Mafia 1 by 1 accurately and they genuinely thought I was the Sheriff. The days were long, they had no fucking clue who the Arsonist were. I end up burning 6 players in a single night and win the game lol.

Perfectly played the Town role, but was actually Arsonist.

In another game, I was the Sheriff who claimed Witch siding with the Mafia, doing deception while hoping the Arsonist burned the Mafia hoping the Arsonist would 2v1 against the last Town, he was wrong lol.

Too bad I can't play the fucking game anymore due to technical issues that's permanent.

And back to you.

Livid is a pretty big understatement and you actually managed to hurt and insult me.

20. ISO #670

Orpz 04-14-2016 01:24 PM ET (US)

How about Slaol fake claim Squirtle? Then once we see a counter claim, we have 3 of us to push on the CC. Alternatively we could just bus Slaol after the claim to make room (if we fail to recruit a good role).
    You guys should've listened lol.

Salty that no action was submitted until I started doing it personally.

21. ISO #671

RLVG I am a far more accomplished gamer/mafia player then you would think, but that is for another day.

I am sorry for insulting you, I did not mean the words I said, I was mad at your changing a vote based on hate of a playstyle. I was playing hard this game, and to risk losing a game I already have solved because somebody policy votes me honestly made me feel you were trolling and did not care. I am sure you are a great person and have had good games. You did well in the end to trust the remaining town and lynch morp to win the game.

22. ISO #672

For the first paragraph about the host, I don't fucking care what you think.

For the second paragraph, I don't fucking care what you think.

For the third paragraph, telling me how to play, I don't fucking care what you think.

And for the rest of what you said, I don't fucking care what you think.

You are an immature little child who throws around autistic and mentally and physically retarded as a personal insult against people and throws temper tantrums like a little child when you don't get your way.

So fuck off and don't address me again.

Oh, and have a wonderful day.

~SW

23. ISO #673

Also - Slaol was converted n0, Keiichi n1

I think AIVION is struggling to know what to post/say as scum. My advice: just try to play the way you would as town. If something looks scummy to you, point it out. But don't let your meta become that when scum -> lurk

And don't request to be replaced out at L-1 in MLYLO. Bite down and take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    AIVION, I would recommend not worrying about making EVERY post an attempt to mislynch someone or further your win condition. If you keep doing that, your intentions will become very obvious very quickly.

You have to dedicate some effort to trying to 'scum hunt' and make sure that you don't outright ignore your scum-partners and implicate them if you die.

You were scared of the town and that showed with your posts after conversion. If you want to be effective, you have to stop viewing the town as an omnipotent entity that will eat you alive the moment someone suspects you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    @AIVION I agree with Calix here. Ideally, optimal scum play will be indistinguishable from Town play other than not lynching your teammates of course (though it can be valuable strategy to bus on occasion). If no one suspects you at any point in the game, you are probably not participating, which in and of itself, might subject you to a policy lynch. We'd rather see you make some mistakes versus be paralyzed in fear that you will say the wrong thing. Also, the only way to improve your scum game is to try things out as scum.

Also, I'm not sure how you used the training hydra in this game, but my suggestion would be to think of it as general advice / direction as opposed to a conventional hydra where you two / three would be making all decisions together. It's great that you've taken an interest in Forum Mafia, but after a few games, it's also helpful to take inventory of what has worked well for you and what hasn't so that you can refine your playstyle.
    Thank you all for your advice... This is true I really do have huge trouble posting when I'm evil (Like in the mod I feel like if I post anything stupid or suspicious I get called out for it) It sadly gets really emotional and then I just freeze and don't know how to continue. I just start to get choppy with my logic and don't really see any way out of it but to die. ((Also sorry about trying to be replaced at L-1. Sen didn't really show up at anytime for backup/Support so I felt like someone else could of defended our slot better... didn't think about it being at L-1 I never do lol.))
    I will take your advice's to heart and hopefully next time I can act a bit more confident... It just discourages me that's all.
    GG and sorry for dropping the ball.

Edit: Also Real life really does drown me a lot. Like in the other game and this one I didn't post a whole lot because work/Family life as well. Just as a reminder to anyone who plays with me in future games that I don' try to play to lurk.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #674

For the first paragraph about the host, I don't fucking care what you think.

For the second paragraph, I don't fucking care what you think.

For the third paragraph, telling me how to play, I don't fucking care what you think.

And for the rest of what you said, I don't fucking care what you think.

You are an immature little child who throws around autistic and mentally and physically retarded as a personal insult against people and throws temper tantrums like a little child when you don't get your way.

So fuck off and don't address me again.

Oh, and have a wonderful day.

~SW
    case in point.

25. ISO #675

@AIVION you can lynch anyone you want. GO GET THEM!

@PLZLEAVEDUCKK would be nice if you stayed. Its nice to see you try so hard.
    However I would have infracted you on:
    personal insults (I know, some others don't set good examples, but we can all contribute to making FMs enjoyable games)
    trust tell (saying that you claim sheriff as town every game)

Its not punishable behavior on this site, but I think it should be: trust tellshttps://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Trust_Tell
    That being said I'm not a mod nor have I ever been a host.

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    @AIVION you can lynch anyone you want. GO GET THEM!

@PLZLEAVEDUCKK would be nice if you stayed. Its nice to see you try so hard.
    However I would have infracted you on:
    personal insults (I know, some others don't set good examples, but we can all contribute to making FMs enjoyable games)
    trust tell (saying that you claim sheriff as town every game)

Its not punishable behavior on this site, but I think it should be: trust tellshttps://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Trust_Tell
    That being said I'm not a mod nor have I ever been a host.
    Yeah I told superjack that I would probably not use claiming town again in real games since it is pretty bs and takes the fun out of the game. I only used it this game as a way to get people to pressure me (adding in charmander).

The insults went too far, I agree. Although I have had several mods reach out to me and say they think I should be banned, but are glad I said what I said and that they felt the same way.

I think I am a little too abrasive for this site. I am used to playing with high skilled players who all know each other and were okay with insults in game. Bad assumption obviously.

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Sorry to RLVG and to the host for abandoning this game.
    I saw the CLAIMED Squirtle get lynched and jsut though "Troll game, I am out"
    Didn't submit a night action.

Didn't talk to RLVG at night either.
    I like RLVG, but we don't make a good hydra pair I think.

If anyone is wondering I didn't send a N2 action, was too pissed off. Should have told host there I was out.

N1 Superduck
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Sorry to RLVG and to the host for abandoning this game.
    I saw the CLAIMED Squirtle get lynched and jsut though "Troll game, I am out"
    Didn't submit a night action.

Didn't talk to RLVG at night either.
    I like RLVG, but we don't make a good hydra pair I think.

If anyone is wondering I didn't send a N2 action, was too pissed off. Should have told host there I was out.

N1 Superduck

You see now why lynching empathy was the correct play right?

A real squirtle would never check her top town read, and not me(her top evil read). Then you roleswapped a check on her(would have been better if you had a better fake check even though that could get dicey) and her replacement rescinded and reclaimed. If you were red and converted her, it is a great cult play and it looked exactly like that.

Lynching her also 100% solved the game. You become 99% town which means you were not evil spewing keiichi town and It just put all of the other evils together.

We all knew clarence was town and nobody left the game because you mislynched him.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Plzleaveduck, maybe instead of shying on people you should realize that the point is this, we claimed pr, you cc pr.

No matter what angle you take that's antitown play.

I'm mobile so I can post proper but I'm with them, you should of been banned
    Should I be banned and the correct line of play are two different things. I don't disagree about the whole ban thing, but my play was 100% pro-town, and your cop play was 100% anti town. My counter claim in that scenario is good if my target check is cult because the cult will believe im the real cop and you are able to get another check or doc me depending on the scenario. Your timing of outting fire was horrible. If they dont recruit keiichi and wait for a tpr to claim they just convert you and town loses. There was no reason for you guys to check who you did, and to out how you did.

My claim was obviously not very good, but it was very town sided.

39. ISO #689

Should I be banned and the correct line of play are two different things. I don't disagree about the whole ban thing, but my play was 100% pro-town, and your cop play was 100% anti town. My counter claim in that scenario is good if my target check is cult because the cult will believe im the real cop and you are able to get another check or doc me depending on the scenario. Your timing of outting fire was horrible. If they dont recruit keiichi and wait for a tpr to claim they just convert you and town loses. There was no reason for you guys to check who you did, and to out how you did.

My claim was obviously not very good, but it was very town sided.
    Your claim was insantly proven wrong though by roleblock on you N1. I didn't say it, but I blocked you. So I knew 100% you weren't a cop. I read you as town for it though, you should have backed off when you got CCed.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

I don't disagree about the whole ban thing, but my play was 100% pro-town, and your cop play was 100% anti town.
    I think you're mistaking the mafia with the town lol.

You don't CC / forceclaim the real TPR. It's extremely selfish, breaks the game, makes you a lynchbait, exposes the TPR, completely ruins all your credit and trust, the Mafia / Cult won't target you because you're an obvious lynch wildcard and you flipping out completely alienated you from us.

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    They are mutaly exlusive I didn't tie them together nice misrepresentaion.

And when you piss someone off you have to deal with what happens. You pissed us off so you suffered for what you did.

CC is not good in any scenario because you make a 1v1 situation.
    Dont forget he with-drew his CC. It was Empathy and Shifty that made Squirtle look culted.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #696

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It was a shit move. But it still worked.
    I mean, it could have easily backfired horribly, we are jsut lucky the Charmander got lynched.
    Really really lucky on that one.

The game easily was a scum game after the Squirtle lynch.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700