S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Thank you rlvg, I may have just spam flamed your teammate via pm after he quit so please do not ask him for reads on me. I hope you can see regardless of anyone's alignment that if 1 town misvotes the game ends for town. You are confirmed town by a cop check if you did not know

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Confirmed towns FROM MY PERSPECTIVE:

rlvg auto town
    gyrlander
    duck

confimred cult:
    slaol - outted himself willingly

sparknuts HAS to be charmander or town number 4.... leaning charmander

Now the question is with slaols 5 posts who can we link him to LOL.

I have a gut feeling morp is cult and just good enough at the game to pocket towns and play towny, but he is the only lurker who has produced good content.

I guess whichever of morp/keiichi/sparknuts does not vote me, but votes dawkins will confirm who our townie is.

Like I said yesterday... cult will not be bussing at the current stage of this game.

-DucK

4. ISO #404

@270 I agree I was a dick. I saw empathy get into an argument about being offended by the word retarded in a different game. I tried to make the evils tilt because I had limited options with my lack of town. Shitty move, I know, I apologized, but I felt it was the correct play at the time to ascertain alignment.

The end result failed I guess... but knowing what I know now I would have still pushed the lynch everytime.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    Fun fact, in the first game of this Fire fake claimed bulbasaur in mylo as captured charmander and forced a mislynch on town to win the game. This is his style, it is in his range. He got caught there is no way out for him now. I am open to discussing with him if he wants to not use the hang over excuse so I can bury him further

Only hangover you are about to have is the rope over your neck.
    Ironically, I didn't counterclaim him until the day after thinking it was a town who wanted to take a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    Fuck this game.
    I am out.
    Shit.

I don't like to discredit myself, but I have failed to find the cop post regarding my town status.

@RLVG for the love of god at least read my posts before you play as shitty are your partner did and mislynch me.
    You're the worst kind of strawman lol.

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Ironically, I didn't counterclaim him until the day after thinking it was a town who wanted to take a bullet.

Shit.

I don't like to discredit myself, but I have failed to find the cop post regarding my town status.

You're the worst kind of strawman lol.
    Empathy opened day2 by outting as squirtle to say fire was town as her check. I then counterclaimed her stating sparknuts was cult, but was unaware there was no night 1 check so I had one check too many. Fire then roleswapped by counterclaiming cop and saying his check was empathy as town.

Empathy checking fire who she read as town for the reason I linked was too bizarre to be cop. Her check should have been me or a lurker, not her one and only town read.

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Empathy opened day2 by outting as squirtle to say fire was town as her check. I then counterclaimed her stating sparknuts was cult, but was unaware there was no night 1 check so I had one check too many. Fire then roleswapped by counterclaiming cop and saying his check was empathy as town.

Empathy checking fire who she read as town for the reason I linked was too bizarre to be cop. Her check should have been me or a lurker, not her one and only town read.
    Spoilers, there's a contradiction here.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

But the cop is dead.
    I don't think we are on the same page here.

Start of day2 the only person not here was clarence, VT. Empathy outs, I counterclaim, I fail get caught, Fire roleswaps by counterclaiming. This was the series of actions. The cop is dead yes, which confirms you as town. She checked you.

20. ISO #420

I don't think we are on the same page here.

Start of day2 the only person not here was clarence, VT. Empathy outs, I counterclaim, I fail get caught, Fire roleswaps by counterclaiming. This was the series of actions. The cop is dead yes, which confirms you as town. She checked you.
    Ah, I get it now.
    What makes that you?

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

@RLVG

slaol has openly outted as cult today, richard dawkins has given zero reads, and his only vote was a troll vote on keiichi. If he is town do you actually think he has been pushing lynches on evils? I have mislynched a cop, but my reasoning is somewhat logical and is not based on nothing. Dawkins never said a word and votes keiichi which can not be town read ever.

Do you honestly believe an evil in a good position would open counterclaim a hard claimed cop when the check is not putting any of my "partners" in jeopardy? I defended the mislynch, I am not under the gun at the time. Look at my counterclaim too, I town read gyrlander, and cult check sparknuts. If I am wrong about sparknuts as cultist(I was btw, he is charmander) I am fucked day3. If you are worried about losing two games in a row to fake claims then there is not much I can do, but I am willing to explain any of the plays I made, and how I am without a doubt the most confirmed town, arguably more confirmed then you who is cop checked town.

29. ISO #429

I ROLEHUNTED? FORCING COUNTERCLAIMS? ARE WE ONMT HE SMAE PLANET

I COUNTERCLAIMED AN ALREADY OUTTED COP, SHE OUTTED I COUNTER CLAIMED AND DIDNT EVEN ATTACK HER.

I KNEW GYRLANDER WAS BULBASAUR THE WHOLE GAME AND JUST SAID "TOWN" YOUR DUMB TEAMMATE LISTED 4 PEOIPLE AS "PR OR THE LAST MAGIKARP"

#triggered

30. ISO #430

@RLVG slaol posted today after outting as cult that he knew I was not the real squirtle when I claimed. Now he is voting me, after being with my check he KNEW WAS FAKE. HE KNOWS ITS FAKE ON DAY2 BECAUSE HE IS CULT AND DOES NOT SEE SPARKNUTS IN THEIR FUCKING SKYPE CHAT. This confirms a) i am not with slaol who OUTTED CULT TODAY LOOK AT HIS POST, HIS WORDS NOT MINE, and then 2) sparknuts is not fucking with the cult.

31. ISO #431

I ROLEHUNTED? FORCING COUNTERCLAIMS? ARE WE ONMT HE SMAE PLANET

I COUNTERCLAIMED AN ALREADY OUTTED COP, SHE OUTTED I COUNTER CLAIMED AND DIDNT EVEN ATTACK HER.

I KNEW GYRLANDER WAS BULBASAUR THE WHOLE GAME AND JUST SAID "TOWN" YOUR DUMB TEAMMATE LISTED 4 PEOIPLE AS "PR OR THE LAST MAGIKARP"

#triggered
    You don't counterclaim someone as a role you're not. Instead you point out their faulths and why.
    That's the term "counterclaiming" : You counter the role of another by your own role.
    If you counterclaim someone as a role you're not, that's automatically scummy, just pointing that out.

Here's a spoiler to all your beliefs by the way.
    I'm actually Bulbusaur. Firebringer didn't send any actions which I thought he did.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

You don't counterclaim someone as a role you're not. Instead you point out their faulths and why.
    That's the term "counterclaiming" : You counter the role of another by your own role.
    If you counterclaim someone as a role you're not, that's automatically scummy, just pointing that out.

Here's a spoiler to all your beliefs by the way.
    I'm actually Bulbusaur. Firebringer didn't send any actions which I thought he did.
    Look at the direction town was going from my perspective.

Your hydra was pushjing two towns. the ONLY lynch options day1 were myself, and clarence, two towns. Nothing I said would work, I even openly claimed tpr day1 to try to get control of town, IT DID NOT WORK. TOWN WAS HEADING IN ALL THE WRONG DIRECTIONS. I NEEDED TO MAKE A POWER PLAY TO STEER THEM. IF I AM CULT I LET THEM DERAIL INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND. I don't know how you dont see this is the most fucking towny play ever, probably because im fucking caps spamming.

AND YOUR BULBASAUR WHAT THE FLYING FUCK, that means charmander opted not to ignite and we need to potentially reevaluate on gyr

the only confirmed check is a bulbasaur rip in fucking pieces

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dawkins View Post
    My thoughts, my beliefs, my feelings are all in my brain. My brain is going to rot.

Friendly Greeting,
    Richard (Mr. Atheism) Dawkins
    why do you bother playing this fucking game. You do nothing. You do not deserve this fucking win. you literally idle all game. If you tried this shit in a game with people who gave a fuck you would get correctly lynched day1 every fucking time. I would fucking policy lynch every game

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

I agree Richard is scummy though and to be frank, he's fucking useless. He might be a vote block one way or another regardless of alignment.

On the case of Slaol openly admitting Cult, he does shit like that regardless of alignment. He just doesn't care.
    He claimed Mass Murderer and no one believed him for a long time but he really was one, another time he claimed Mason and was Citizen, there was also a town claiming a scum role which I forgot but know there is one.

If he did it however, it's gamethrowing. Anyway, I'll attempt to RB Charmander.

-vote Richard Dawkins

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Gyrlander was in my town list because he was an uncc'ed bulbasaur (he softed twice this game at least)

Now that you claim bulbasaur, he is no longer locked town.

He has been voting with town, which is why we dont vote him. Thanks.
    He didn't claim or soft-claim, he just "went with it" because it was convenient.

42. ISO #442

There are now two scenarios (I will ignore every scenario where dawkins is a town, because if he is he will be hammered and game will end before I even post this)

1) all 4 towns have voted dawkins, charmander has to decide if he wants to hammer or go to night phase.

2)3 towns and the charmander have voted, town 4 is lala land.

With 3 people doused for sure since bulbasuar did nothing bussing would be extra out of the question I believe.

If dawkins get hammered and we enter the night phase I will try to look up changes in behavior based on which cult dawkins was. I think keiichi is most likely for changed behavior and cult role.

@SparkNuts if you are town hammer sometime today plz
    @Keiichi hammer
    @Slaol bus him.

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Yeah well he said vine whip, which was the same shit you guys tunneled for on me day1 with charmander.

I assumed bulbasaur would have cc'ed him before now.
    That was part of a joke.

Your "char char" thing, was something you took way too seriously, extended too much and pushed out hard.

Bulbusaur shouldn't needlessly CC him if he didn't actually claim / softclaim however. Didn't he also redact being bulbusaur at some point?
    Strawing.

45. ISO #445

That was part of a joke.

Your "char char" thing, was something you took way too seriously, extended too much and pushed out hard.

Bulbusaur shouldn't needlessly CC him if he didn't actually claim / softclaim however. Didn't he also redact being bulbusaur at some point?
    Strawing.
    Isn't it the opposite? You took me claiming charmander too seriously, and me going char char is me not taking it seriously and joking?

I really hate that we are the same alignment.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

I did some re-reading and I see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't have any idea why you think I am Bulbasaur but.. okey. Vine Whip!

-vote Shifty
    Dismissive comment and joked about it afterwards, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Claimed a TPR!?!? Wasn't Shifty (Empathy17) Squirtle and me Bulbasaur? I only remember you saying "Char- char charmander!"
    Then he embrases it. Hmm. Maybe it's part of the surprise.

However, you still softclaimed Charmander.

48. ISO #448

You were softclaiming Charmander, which is completely different.
    I entered the game thinking I would be with purely good players, and that they would pressure me to learn how I play. You can ask your hydra firebringer what I do as town in sc2 mafia EVERY GAME. mckd:"I AM SHERIFF DOC ON ME". If I openly claim a town role day1 regardless of whatever else I say I AM TOWN EVERY TIME. There is no meta there is no other way around this. I claimed town, I am town. I said the charmander thing as a joke/to get people started with pinging me out. I did not intend for it to cause a tunnel.

Yesterday in a sc2 mafia gmae, superjack pmed me day1 what my role was, my response was "framer". I do not lie about alignment EVER on day1. (claiming town and godfather always means the town claim is correct) I will NEVER claim a town role at all day1 if I am not town. Your hydra knew this too, and still decided to push me which is lol.

If you have noticed I fake claim cop every single game that I am not doctor. I'll needlessly continue this useless bit

Town invest - sheriff
    town protective - doctor
    town killing - sheriff or survivor
    neutral benign - town roles ( I townside so I consider it town)
    neutral evil - claim "non town"
    neutral killing - hard claim role so I can be correctly lynched unless neutral random then I play sk as a survivor and do not attack and claim survivor
    mafia - claim sheriff

Had I rolled cult or arsonist this game I would have obviously played 100%, but I would never have been as active as I have been or as into the game when I have an important lan coming up. I would have like 40 posts instead of over 100. I realize an evil can try to lead town, and I did a lot of what you read as evil tells, but the fact is I was the only person who would reevaluate.

tldr: try to learn people's playstyles before tunneling on them. I took the time to look up past forum games and post histories which is so fucking pro town that I don't know what else is.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

If you have noticed I fake claim cop every single game that I am not doctor. I'll needlessly continue this useless bit

tldr: try to learn people's playstyles before tunneling on them. I took the time to look up past forum games and post histories which is so fucking pro town that I don't know what else is.
    -vote Superduck

Richard another time.