Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1717
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'd like to know that too Light.

Do you God read too?
    He Justice-reads. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He Justice-reads. :P

:P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

What do you guys think of Gyrlander?
    I noticed Crypt's interactions with him seem much more ungenuine than Crypt's interactions with others, on top of my meta read so far. If you scumread Crypt and think Damus' play so far is genuinely NAI I'd be very willing to move my vote from Crypt to Gyrlander.

Blink imo was def town btw, I don't 100% actually know this tho.

5. ISO #1055

Lol aivion

Could people at least put PRESSURE on Crypt? Today is only 24.5 h... GO GO GO READ MY CASE AND COME TO THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION THAT CRYPTONIC IS SCUM

Or if you want to be scummy and annoying, say why he's not scummy, but I want everyone to address him.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    True Justice Is Blind..
    In this case, you're probably true justice.

8. ISO #1058

Crypt very obviously tried buddying with me btw, I think.
    He posted his reads list and said he's townreading me for sharing his reads. And I don't. I voted Damus, but my strongest scumread is Gyrlander. Crypt apparently claims to be townreading Gyrlander and didn't provide reasons for that.

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

For the third time, I think your reads are wrong because you used his words on another thread, and just didn't talk about one part (the part saying it's good both as town and scum for different reasons) because you wanted to scumpaint his actions after, saying he was scum because he used the "scum" tactics mentioned in the said thread when it's not true because he said himself it was good as both alignments, therefore NAI.

You also pulled the "buddying" thing, which is, IMO, too obvious to be from a scum.

Also I notice your choice of words: "my efforts to eliminate Damus have been far more "honest" than you think lmao" never implies that you really think what you said, only that you are honestly wanting to get rid of Damus.

And the fact that you are not honest in your THOUGHTS and their explaination is enough to invalidate everything you have said, since only a scum would not be honest in order to get a lynch on someone they don't believe to be scum for real.
    I could get into your little game and try to play mental gymnastics with you, but it would be useless since you are SCUM.
    I agree with this post.

11. ISO #1061

Read page 19 to see my case, and page 20 to see Crypt's answer to it and my answer to his. He basically got scummier than he was before he replied lol.

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What do you guys think of Gyrlander?
    I noticed Crypt's interactions with him seem much more ungenuine than Crypt's interactions with others, on top of my meta read so far. If you scumread Crypt and think Damus' play so far is genuinely NAI I'd be very willing to move my vote from Crypt to Gyrlander.

Blink imo was def town btw, I don't 100% actually know this tho.
    He's my darling kitty~ Aside from that I'm unsure, he was acting pretty strange recently though.

Day 1 he was doing pretty good, for Gyrlander :P

I also agree with Blink (explained why in a post directed at Cryptonic earlier).

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #1063

In this case, you're probably true justice.
    LOL I dunno if that's an insult or a compliment at this point.

14. ISO #1064

Lol aivion

Could people at least put PRESSURE on Crypt? Today is only 24.5 h... GO GO GO READ MY CASE AND COME TO THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION THAT CRYPTONIC IS SCUM

Or if you want to be scummy and annoying, say why he's not scummy, but I want everyone to address him.
    I will read your case, dw dw.

It's late at night so my brain is sort of turned off a bit :P

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe, So... But Is That A Scum Slip Out Of You @Marshmallow Marshall ...
    You basically claim that the host lied before even hosting the setup by saying town jester kills aren't randomized, to instead put a mechanic that doesn't even make the game work better... So I really think you're true justice.

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

LOL I dunno if that's an insult or a compliment at this point.

That's the beauty of the post

18. ISO #1068

He's my darling kitty~ Aside from that I'm unsure, he was acting pretty strange recently though.

I also agree with Blink (explained why in a post directed at Cryptonic earlier).
    Pretty good? More details please.
    Everything I've seen so far aligns with his scum meta I coincidentally analyzed when I defended him in turnabout.

19. ISO #1069

You basically claim that the host lied before even hosting the setup by saying town jester kills aren't randomized, to instead put a mechanic that doesn't even make the game work better... So I really think you're true justice.
    Im Not Sure What I Think Anymore.. My Whole World Has Tipped Upside Down..

20. ISO #1070

Yea, I don't know what to say about Gyrlander. He doesn't fit any of his current metas: he's active. AND I THANK GOD FOR IT, PLEASE KEEP THIS UP CAT EMPRESS!!!

But I don't know, honestly, it's a nullread.

21. ISO #1071

Pretty good? More details please.
    Everything I've seen so far aligns with his scum meta I coincidentally analyzed when I defended him in turnabout.
    True but he was town in Turnabout so I dunno how that translates here? xD

As in he was active and pushing people. I normally don't really see that out of him. So it was interesting to see.

Unless that's his scum meta...? I will admit aside from Illuminati when I was scum with him I don't truly know his scum meta aside from just hard core lurking (which he didn't do this game obviously).

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Yea, I don't know what to say about Gyrlander. He doesn't fit any of his current metas: he's active. AND I THANK GOD FOR IT, PLEASE KEEP THIS UP CAT EMPRESS!!!

But I don't know, honestly, it's a nullread.
    I dunno I feel like he's done enough to warrant a scum or town read.

He pushed he interacted. To me I don't think i've seen that out of him (If you had please enlighten me if he was scum or town)

I'm pretty sure you all played more with him than I have :P

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Lol aivion

Ok well if you think its pro-town to put someone at l-1 this early, let me get in on that!
    -vote Damus_Graves

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

26. ISO #1076

True but he was town in Turnabout so I dunno how that translates here? xD

As in he was active and pushing people. I normally don't really see that out of him. So it was interesting to see.

Unless that's his scum meta...? I will admit aside from Illuminati when I was scum with him I don't truly know his scum meta aside from just hard core lurking (which he didn't do this game obviously).
    He was scum in illuminati and 1k rolecards. Now he is playing 1:1 exactly like in illuminati.

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

He was scum in illuminati and 1k rolecards. Now he is playing 1:1 exactly like in illuminati.
    1:1?

Also it's so weird, you didn't explain shit but we have very similar reads apparently. So I guess I give you town points for it lol.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

He barely did anything In Illuminati though lol (same as me too I will admit we both sucked hard in Illuminati It's a wonder how we won that).

As for 1k rolecards, I didn't read it but like, doesn't your alignment change all the time in that game? I'll have to go read that quite honestly.

If this is his scum meta I'd like to see more on that so I can do a re-evaluation on him.

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Oh shit u thought it was 3 cotes to lynch lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I**
    Hahhaa but jrs 4. Oh good times good times
    ...Did you just scum slip that you were trying to get me turbolynched LOL???

35. ISO #1085

1:1?

Also it's so weird, you didn't explain shit but we have very similar reads apparently. So I guess I give you town points for it lol.
    Nice Signature change LAWL :P

36. ISO #1086

He barely did anything In Illuminati though lol (same as me too I will admit we both sucked hard in Illuminati It's a wonder how we won that).

As for 1k rolecards, I didn't read it but like, doesn't your alignment change all the time in that game? I'll have to go read that quite honestly.

If this is his scum meta I'd like to see more on that so I can do a re-evaluation on him.
    It's his interactions with others that define his scum meta. Activity and amount of posts is totally irrelevant.

37. ISO #1087

No, you keep your alignment but you can forego your night action to get a new random role. Lol.

38. ISO #1088

Nice Signature change LAWL :P
    tyty xD

39. ISO #1089

No, you keep your alignment but you can forego your night action to get a new random role. Lol.
    That sounds like the tits.

Now i'm hyped for Rolecards1.5k :P

40. ISO #1090

It's his interactions with others that define his scum meta. Activity and amount of posts is totally irrelevant.
    Oh.

Ok I'll go back and re-read his interactions and see where I stand then.

41. ISO #1091

I think that his meta doesn't have anything to do with his activity, but with the content he gives and his interactions. He isn't afraid to interact strongly with townies. He even literally claimed Mafia in secret society lol. I think he is more careful with his interactions with scummates.

Also: Crypt never played 1krc...

42. ISO #1092

That sounds like the tits.

Now i'm hyped for Rolecards1.5k :P
    Yes, it was very very fun and crazy lol. And it gave birth to a nice quote: "Aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?" since Hitler was a role (and a really weird one lol).

43. ISO #1093

I think that his meta doesn't have anything to do with his activity, but with the content he gives and his interactions. He isn't afraid to interact strongly with townies. He even literally claimed Mafia in secret society lol. I think he is more careful with his interactions with scummates.

We've been talking about Gyrlander's meta there.

44. ISO #1094

Hmm. Then I can sorta see where Kenny is coming from then...

Um, okay? Why point out that Crypt never played 1krc? I never said he did...? lol.

45. ISO #1095

We've been talking about Gyrlander's meta there.
    Oops

46. ISO #1096

Yes, it was very very fun and crazy lol. And it gave birth to a nice quote: "Aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?" since Hitler was a role (and a really weird one lol).
    OH so THAT'S where that came from.

Hitler the role. What the actual heck :P

47. ISO #1097

Hmm. Then I can sorta see where Kenny is coming from then...

Um, okay? Why point out that Crypt never played 1krc? I never said he did...? lol.
    THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO GYRLANDER XD

He isn't scared of interactions with scummates or townies, he just manipulates or shuts up as scum.

48. ISO #1098

Anyway, so if this is your understanding of Crypt's meta, do you think Crypt v Damus is TvS and not SvS then? It did seem like bussing to me somehow.

49. ISO #1099

THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO GYRLANDER XD

He isn't scared of interactions with scummates or townies, he just manipulates or shuts up as scum.
    So when he's scum he isn't afraid to interact?

W-wouldn't you think the opposite would be true normally?

That's truly strange.

50. ISO #1100