S-FM: Clown town - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    If I was going to do the same as i did last game. I would have made you seem scummier by discrediting what AIVION said.
    very good point

Sorry for insulting your game play
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    How much longer is D1? We got like 17 more hours, yeah?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    W-wait...

DO WE REALLY?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You know after actually trying to understand Kenny/Damus's interactions, this reads list comes off as a tad bit strange.

What are YOUR impressions on Kenny's posts earlier? (aside from "suspect")

Also I find it hard to believe you have a null read on a bunch of other players... What the hell? lol.

Criers usually just get to say something anonymously, usually not able to hint or say anything that could be easily conformable to themselves (I.E HI I AM *this player*) etc etc.
    This is using your noggin. You read through interactions and noticed something off about another players comment on it. This is the start of good town play.
    This quote is the one that seems insincere to me. I kind of get the feeling that he is trying to buddy.
    Damus literally made a post on this website that stated:

1) Avoiding votes (and a lynch) on yourself.

2) Making correct reads (as town) and voting correctly.

3) Influencing other players to vote correctly (if you're town) or incorrectly (if you're mafia).

The first point is self-explanatory. A lynch on yourself is not a lynch on the opposing team, and there are a fixed number of lynches available. Your lynch takes away one chance at lynching someone on the other team. The second point also needs no discussion. The third point could be expanded:

3a) Directly influencing other players' votes.

3b) Indirectly influencing other players' votes.

***** If I am to assume that's how you view games, I then apply this to how you're playing.
    I understand that you say that Town and Mafia use this, but I don't ever really see Town doing this on day 1 - more so in LYLO or MYLO.

***** Because of this, I think that Damus is Mafia as he is currently trying to appease to AIVION's ego by complimenting the game play, etc. Luring into a false sense of security wrt him.

Just be careful, ok @AIVION ?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #654

Eh working, back in school, doing the same old middle ground life stuff. Sometimes I think about how we used to be Facebook friends but then I think you pissed me one day so I deleted you.
    lol something like that

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    This quote is the one that seems insincere to me. I kind of get the feeling that he is trying to buddy.

***** If I am to assume that's how you view games, I then apply this to how you're playing.
    I understand that you say that Town and Mafia use this, but I don't ever really see Town doing this on day 1 - more so in LYLO or MYLO.

***** Because of this, I think that Damus is Mafia as he is currently trying to appease to AIVION's ego by complimenting the game play, etc. Luring into a false sense of security wrt him.

Oh, well I mean he did say he was just complimenting me from a student/mentor perspective, and he really is my FM mentor as of now.

But I see. I've been known to be completely gullible, so it's possible he's using the mentor thing as an excuse.

I'm so conflicted

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #656

You may not see it happen. But that doesn mean it doesnt happen. Also literally happened last game with slaol as confirmed town and the lynch on me.
    Avoiding a lynch on myself is AI of being mafia based on me giving AIVION feedback is a logical fallacy. Indidivually each point is more or less solid reasoning but together it doesnt hold up.

7. ISO #657

regardless, d1 w/ no info, the post that made me feel uneasy is all i got to go on at this point.

I'm going to be voting damus, and i recommend you all do the same. if you can vote twice, vote twice. if you can vote thrice, vote thrice.

8. ISO #658

During Aivions game we chatted a lot about scumhunting, inductive reasoning, metagaming, reading tone, making connections between players d1 and d2 posts. This interaction has caused me to think of AIVION as a pupil. The post I made was sincere praise and the purpose behind it was to encourage more similar posts.
    That being said, make what you will of it.
    This is true. I will not hold that last post agent you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #659

Do you know what is actually funny.
    I have buddyed with creed and MM and Aivion so far this game.
    The more you know

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

You may not see it happen. But that doesn mean it doesnt happen. Also literally happened last game with slaol as confirmed town and the lynch on me.
    Avoiding a lynch on myself is AI of being mafia based on me giving AIVION feedback is a logical fallacy. Indidivually each point is more or less solid reasoning but together it doesnt hold up.
    But that's the thing, why would you be teaching IN GAME if you don't know what her alignment is? That doesn't really make sense lol. You are basically acting that she is confirmed town, which leads me to believe that (once again) you are Mafia and you know she's not mafia.

12. ISO #662

Do you know what is actually funny.
    I have buddyed with creed and MM and Aivion so far this game.
    The more you know
    Yea but the creed and MM interactions read more normally. the AIVION shit seems like you have ulterior motives

13. ISO #663

Oh, well I mean he did say he was just complimenting me from a student/mentor perspective, and he really is my FM mentor as of now.

But I see. I've been known to be completely gullible, so it's possible he's using the mentor thing as an excuse.

I'm so conflicted
    I did that to him when he first started. I buddied with him as town one game and then abused that during an sfm a couple weeks later as scum in another game. Take Crypts advice, tread lightly.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Look who i have voted.

You overlooked my post on you, haven't you?

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

I did that to him when he first started. I buddied with him as town one game and then abused that during an sfm a couple weeks later as scum in another game. Take Crypts advice, tread lightly.

Alright, I shall take your guyses advice to heart.

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote cryptonic
    i can usually smell BS from a mile away, im going to log off finish drinking then hit the sack.
    I can prove my role if need be (i know someone said any faction can be any role.) But you will see what i mean of need be , will say no more on the matter. I need to go make love goodbye.
    Here @cryotonic

19. ISO #669

-vote cryptonic
    i can usually smell BS from a mile away, im going to log off finish drinking then hit the sack.
    I can prove my role if need be (i know someone said any faction can be any role.) But you will see what i mean of need be , will say no more on the matter. I need to go make love goodbye.
    @Cryptonic

20. ISO #670

Here @cryotonic

CRAP LOL :P

21. ISO #671

regardless, d1 w/ no info, the post that made me feel uneasy is all i got to go on at this point.

I'm going to be voting damus, and i recommend you all do the same. if you can vote twice, vote twice. if you can vote thrice, vote thrice.
    If we make the assumption that I am mafia;
    Pros:
    Buddy system makes Aivion less inclined to vote Damus
    Damus wants Aivion to continue FOS on mike; potentially AI of three players
    Damus used the post to shift attention from Damus to Mike/Aivion
    Cons:
    Attention was brought to Damus/Aivion as potential scumteam
    Buddy system use was blunt/obvious suggesting alternative intention than to buddy
    Obvious Manipulation was bad.

I get that you read it in the way that you did and it didnt seem good to you. But I believe that you have made a strech in attempting to use that single post as AI of me being Mafia. The previous game has proven to the other players that I am fairly skilled with manipulation and use of buddying. If they are to use meta as a basis for the scumread the post was too obvious in comparision to the posts made by me in the previous game. Attention would have been brought onto me by that post (again with the assumption that I am mafia) and attention on scum players is one of the last things they want. you said you would do an ISO. I request you do so if you want to continue trying to FOS me

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

I get the feeling Cryptonic is afraid of Damus and wants him out. Cryptonic comes in all big dick and nothing to back it up. I don't want to see a Cryptonic or Damus lych today.

I would like to see what any possible invest. roles can get on them. They can possibly be scum or powerful town leads.

24. ISO #674

-vote cryptonic
    what was bs lol
    @blinkskater
    You don't need to prove your role day 1 lol

25. ISO #675

I misspelled his name anyway lmfao

hehe :P

26. ISO #676

I get the feeling Cryptonic is afraid of Damus and wants him out. Cryptonic comes in all big dick and nothing to back it up. I don't want to see a Cryptonic or Damus lych today.

I would like to see what any possible invest. roles can get on them. They can possibly be scum or powerful town leads.
    Kay I'm sick of this

-vote Mike

Do you see me now?

27. ISO #677

HAHA GOTCHA ;) WINK WINK

If you can, remember to always vote damus.

28. ISO #678

But that's the thing, why would you be teaching IN GAME if you don't know what her alignment is? That doesn't really make sense lol. You are basically acting that she is confirmed town, which leads me to believe that (once again) you are Mafia and you know she's not mafia.
    I dont need to know alignment to ensure that Aivions posts continue to support town wincon.

Damus, you're being pretty defensive responding to the same post twice lmao
    I can see how my replies are viewable as defensive. But this is just interesting conversation and im enjoying it

29. ISO #679

They're I's.

Do it do it! That sounds really interesting, you should tell me about how the tourny went.

I'd actually like to talk shop with you, like if you Breed competitive mons and all that. I'd go on but I dunno how everyone else would feel about that xD

Maybe after this game.
    Did the breeding thing back in the day. Then all my friends stopped playing
    I play way too much Pokemon.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Did you? I barely even remember that far back. Which game was it?

33. ISO #683

I gotta go for a little bit real life calls, but I want you to respond to all my queries on you please Mike =)

Ta Ta for now!~

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

A very sudden response to pressure, but only one vote. Hmmm.

When I posted that I had no idea he voted me I was catching up.

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

If we make the assumption that I am mafia;
    Pros:
    Buddy system makes Aivion less inclined to vote Damus
    Damus wants Aivion to continue FOS on mike; potentially AI of three players
    Damus used the post to shift attention from Damus to Mike/Aivion
    Cons:
    Attention was brought to Damus/Aivion as potential scumteam
    Buddy system use was blunt/obvious suggesting alternative intention than to buddy
    Obvious Manipulation was bad.

I get that you read it in the way that you did and it didnt seem good to you. But I believe that you have made a strech in attempting to use that single post as AI of me being Mafia. The previous game has proven to the other players that I am fairly skilled with manipulation and use of buddying. If they are to use meta as a basis for the scumread the post was too obvious in comparision to the posts made by me in the previous game. Attention would have been brought onto me by that post (again with the assumption that I am mafia) and attention on scum players is one of the last things they want. you said you would do an ISO. I request you do so if you want to continue trying to FOS me
    Honestly, I don't really care how skilled you are in manipulation and/or use of buddying lol. It just makes logical sense; doesn't mean it's right, but it's definitely the best we will get on d1.
    or n1. remember to vote guys we got this.

Also, your cons are wrong.
    #1 I don't think AIVION is scum LOL what would be the benefit of you buddying your scum partner?
    #2 Seems more like a positive, means there was potentially ANOTHER reason other than buddy, increasing the probability of Mafia lol.
    #3 I don't see how it was obvious manipulation, no one else pointed it out??

40. ISO #690

I gotta go for a little bit real life calls, but I want you to respond to all my queries on you please Mike =)

Ta Ta for now!~
    What questions? I have no idea what post? I will be happy to answer then if you left me know what they are.

41. ISO #691

How did you incorrectly spell the same word 2 different ways in the same post? Ignorance if others is knee thing but ignorance of self is just kind of weird.

You will learn My tpying and spelling suck balls. I prob type 5-10 words per min. I am what you call a hunt and pecker.

42. ISO #692

I dont need to know alignment to ensure that Aivions posts continue to support town wincon.
    Ok, but you are not dumb. You would not just let her convince you she is Town this easily, just in the first half of day 1. Like really, you trusted her to be Town so much that you were giving her pro-Town playing advice during the game? lol I don't think that really makes sense, so I think you are Mafia and know that she is not Mafia lol.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Ok, but you are not dumb. You would not just let her convince you she is Town this easily, just in the first half of day 1. Like really, you trusted her to be Town so much that you were giving her pro-Town playing advice during the game? lol I don't think that really makes sense, so I think you are Mafia and know that she is not Mafia lol.
    Cryptonic makes a good argument.

Can you read Creed?

46. ISO #696

Honestly, I don't really care how skilled you are in manipulation and/or use of buddying lol. It just makes logical sense; doesn't mean it's right, but it's definitely the best we will get on d1.
    or n1. remember to vote guys we got this.

Also, your cons are wrong.
    #1 I don't think AIVION is scum LOL what would be the benefit of you buddying your scum partner?
    #2 Seems more like a positive, means there was potentially ANOTHER reason other than buddy, increasing the probability of Mafia lol.
    #3 I don't see how it was obvious manipulation, no one else pointed it out??
    The pro/cons were made in my POV.
    I didnt say that Aivion convinced me of how town they are. Again alignment doesnt need to play into my insurance of Aivion continued protown efforts.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

The pro/cons were made in my POV.
    I didnt say that Aivion convinced me of how town they are. Again alignment doesnt need to play into my insurance of Aivion continued protown efforts.
    What's the deductible to monthly cost ratio kn that insurance?

50. ISO #700

It is entirely possible to force a scum player to play to town wincondition via pressure or prodding in the right direction. So my prodding of AIVION is NAI for either of us despite what you are claiming to be the case
    Careful. I made the same point and Mike called me scum and voted for me.