Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I am here and caught up on reading distorted pick who you feel is most likely to be either OG thing or who was converted night one I don't give a crap who it is
    Basically lol. We have faith in your reads, because there's only faith left.

Spoiler : What we must do now![IMG :
    https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg12.deviantart.net%2F1055%2Fi%2F 2015%2F210%2F5%2Fc%2Ftirion_fordring___mobile_wall paper___hearthstone__by_maiconcrvg-d939md0.jpg&f=1[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg12.deviantart.net%2F1055%2Fi%2F 2015%2F210%2F5%2Fc%2Ftirion_fordring___mobile_wall paper___hearthstone__by_maiconcrvg-d939md0.jpg&f=1[/IMG]
    Fail...

Spoiler : What we must do now! :
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

>=O No! do not scapegoat me to do this lol I have no idea thats why I think confirming a town is a good plan lol

this with a bit of luck with the arsonist may be what we need.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

And I still believe we can Lynch and use SC day ability same day so this being said I want the store to use his scj ability on whomever he feels is either OG thing or was converted last night then we can Lynch someone as well and I believe Maggie Ross answered the question about the order of operations so that if a doctor checked someone and that someone was converted to a thing that same night the doctor would not know

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I actualy mind him being confirmed vigi xD since he is apparently BG.
    well, due to the cooldown it actually helps out cuz he can still daykill then protect that night. or every 2nd night sacrifice his BG ability to night kill, as well as being IMMUNE to conversion all game.

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    >=O No! do not scapegoat me to do this lol I have no idea thats why I think confirming a town is a good plan lol

NO. YOU ARE TIRION FORDRING. PUT YOUR FACE IN THE LIGHT, BE BLIND AND SHUT UP XD

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

I actualy mind him being confirmed vigi xD since he is apparently BG.
    We need his night action though. Plus he's totally getting converted tonight lol. He's the one that can stop conversion. Can't elect him for confirmed town.

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    1. I never claimed Citizen. I always use generic talking to avoid accidental soft claiming, so I never claimed either Citizen or TPR.

2. don't confirm me. Ill confirm myself with my activity. Do not die Dist.
    Nah claim a role in my opinion claim your night action for night one or distodered will confirm you asTown simple as that

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

well, due to the cooldown it actually helps out cuz he can still daykill then protect that night. or every 2nd night sacrifice his BG ability to night kill, as well as being IMMUNE to conversion all game.
    What about the night between you confirm and we elect him? He gets converted there and it's gg....

20. ISO #1970

Okay I'll scapegoat myself I don't care would you take two of my thing feels into consideration and pick one.

21. ISO #1971

We need his night action though. Plus he's totally getting converted tonight lol. He's the one that can stop conversion. Can't elect him for confirmed town.
    I do not see this setup being made without a Doctor/Sheriff to cure poisons for balance reasons. he said he selected the roles and handed them out randomly

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

I do not see this setup being made without a Doctor/Sheriff to cure poisons for balance reasons. he said he selected the roles and handed them out randomly
    Rolecalling would be nice atm actually. Too late sadly :*(

24. ISO #1974

what are your thing feels
    Actually. Wanna just go confirm one of the thing feels, then make him get guarded by Scv and he get sconfirmed tomorrow?

25. ISO #1975
    Rachyl

Does a converted Thing get to use the same abilities as The original Thing?

26. ISO #1976

@Scvmurderer btw dude if you really are Town but not BG and u didnt really visit MM, u just potentially confirmed someone as not thing when they could be thing. lol
    Which is totaly something he did not in the spirit game...wait he did !
    By the way, he is the only one who can kill the survivalist so MAYBE the survivalist poisoned him last night?

27. ISO #1977

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Does a converted Thing get to use the same abilities as The original Thing?
    I don't think so: the OG thing has to choose between 3 abilities, but it doesn't say things can do that too. I think only the OG thing does that.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Which is totaly something he did not in the spirit game...wait he did !
    By the way, he is the only one who can kill the survivalist so MAYBE the survivalist poisoned him last night?
    Oh fuck. If it's the case... x.x

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    SCV GYR Taunt Lennith possible OG.... MM Rachyl Taunt. Possibly Converted
    I vote Tauntshaman. Plus he's in both of your lists :P

32. ISO #1982

oh damn the OG thing gets to choose? lol OP
    Well unless I midunderstood the setup lol

33. ISO #1983

Well unless I midunderstood the setup lol
    Actually I think it was implied in one of the host posts... but im not sure lol @Magoroth can OG thing choose his ability? I think you said "he chooses one of the three, can't use them all" once in the game, sorry for making you repeat lol

34. ISO #1984

WAIT WAIT WAIT §§§§§§§

Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die.

oh god how did we missed that ! that make totaly sense that MM have been poisoned, which mean he will also kill his target tonight ::!::::::!!!!!!

35. ISO #1985

WAIT WAIT WAIT §§§§§§§

Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die.

oh god how did we missed that ! that make totaly sense that MM have been poisoned, which mean he will also kill his target tonight ::!::::::!!!!!!
    Oh even more fuck. Paste the OoO please. We must know if Guard guards before poison, so Scv actually guards...

36. ISO #1986

Oh even more fuck. Paste the OoO please. We must know if Guard guards before poison, so Scv actually guards...
    it's worst than that :

-we confirm a town, disorted die (or he kill a scum :P)
    -MM have been poisoned and protected the new SC
    -the new SC die in the process? or he is still immune?

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

Gtg sorry

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

I actually think that could help us for a bit, since most people are checking scum reads anyways. If the survivalist was to poison the protective claim, that would work against him due to things having almost 50% voting control immediately, and u know they will be wanting to find him. Just like a cult wanting to get rid of a NK - they will hunt him down.

YOU HEAR THAT SURVIVALIST??? YOU NEED US UNTIL WE KILL OFF SOME THINGYS!

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.