No Death Note
    Death Description are on
    No cheating/skyping
    No Videos/autoplay
    No editing/deleting posts
    Any standard rules that apply to almost all FMs
    English only
    Minimum 10 posts per day (48 hr)
    Spam does not count (your post must make sentences that contribute to game)
    Send nudes to not get modkilled
    Questions to host in "CYAN" color please (I will probably ignore you if you ask a question that's answered right here in the rules)
    Players with night actions: please try to send them to me at least 3 hours before end of night
    Last edited by naz; April 18th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

First! I hard claim SHITPOSTER.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You start shitposting and i will kill you again
    I did not shitpost last game :P I wasn't even trolling

5. ISO #5

Ayyy!!! So, I would like to start by this: I'm sick, so don't punch me if I say bullshit then get it back :P

Yes ik that's scummy. Wait what? BLINK? DID I HEAR... YES YOU SAID I WAS SCUM. NO I REFUSE.
    -vote blinkskater
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

-vote Distorted

GET HIM! Efekannn02 The Evil Vigilante Here, I Will Shoot All Idiots! I Know Who The Mafia Editor Is And I Will Help Him

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Btw don't Lynch Dutes, he prefers Jester

9. ISO #9

@Dutes Since you're new, I would recommend you to go read Helz's guide about communication, in the FM guides section. Also here's a little glossary of FM terms:

FM: Forum Mafia
    L-#: Need # votes to lynch the player you're talking about
    WIFOM: Basically mindgames. You can still google it for a better description.
    Tunneling: tunnel vision on someone, being over focused on someone
    Hammering: putting last vote on someone, getting him lynched
    Having fun: What you must do!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

S-FM Anti Lurkers

Here's the link to the setup. Also:

Mafia Lurker
    Mafia Editor

Town Lurker
    Town Editor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Role Cards:

Mafia Lurker: If you get the least amount of post during one day (must post at least once and cannot be tied with another player for least amount of posts) your mafia team will gain one kpn. If you get the most amount of post during one day, your mafia team will lose one kpn. The kpn will return to normal (1 kpn) once the Mafia Lurker get lynched. Share a night chat with Mafia Editor.

Mafia Editor: Each night you can secretly add or subtract 5 posts from any player for the following day. May target self or your teammate only once. Share a night chat with Mafia Lurker. Targets will not be informed of posts changes.

Town Lurker: When you have the least amount of post by the end of the day(must post at least once and cannot be tied with another player for least amount of post) you will become confirmed town and also become immune the next night. One time use. If you have the most amount of posts, you will suicide.

Town Editor: Each night you can secretly add or subtract 5 posts from any player for the following day. May target self only once. Target will not be informed of posts changes.

Citizen: No Special Abilities.

Special Mechanics:
    If 8 people are alive at the end of the day, 5 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 7 people are alive at the end of the day, 4 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 6 people are alive at the end of the day, 3 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 5 people are alive at the end of the day, 2 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 4 people are alive at the end of the day, the person with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    You will not be informed if you are immune or not.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Distorted

GET HIM! Efekannn02 The Evil Vigilante Here, I Will Shoot All Idiots! I Know Who The Mafia Editor Is And I Will Help Him
    Oh no. EFE POSSESSED MAGOROTH!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. ISO #13

Magoroth is very probably not Lurker :P

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

If 8 people are alive at the end of the day, 5 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.

This is quite an important piece of information. As is this:

Mafia Editor: Each night you can secretly add or subtract 5 posts from any player for the following day. May target self or your teammate only once. Share a night chat with Mafia Lurker. Targets will not be informed of posts changes.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I don't have enough points to -prefer ......
    Confirmed shitizen?

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Hm. @naz , how does post deletion work? Are we just told that a person lost 5 posts or are the posts themselves deleted?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

This is quite an important piece of information. As is this:

Hm. @naz how does editing work? Does editor just remove/add from the target's post count or are the posts actually affected?

Also mag please dont fill posts with green color, it's for host questions or reads list usually.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

I think that there's so many potential scum/town strategies in this setup... lurking might be a good idea as scum, but the thing is, if we don't Lynch today, 5 people will be immune tonight, leaving scum with only 3 potential targets. This, of course, assumes that all those 5 people are town, in which case we'd Lynch the two guys who survived the night. I think this is a very interesting setup and we need to watch out for stuff like this

22. ISO #22

Hm. @naz , how does post deletion work? Are we just told that a person lost 5 posts or are the posts themselves deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm. @naz how does editing work? Does editor just remove/add from the target's post count or are the posts actually affected?

Also mag please dont fill posts with green color, it's for host questions or reads list usually.
    AYY that's funny...

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

No i am BD. I will switch you tonight to prove.

How do you -pm?
    There is no 'pm', it's considered out of game communication and it is against the rules

24. ISO #24

How do you -pm?
    Pls read rules :P

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    We should all role claim right now then solve the game imo
    You forgot mafia got a nightkill right... claiming has literally no goal, since the power roles are nearly the mirror of the other alignment's roles. Plus there are no investigatives. So no not really.

27. ISO #27

please use cyan to ask host questions, you're already making huge posts in green, it'll be hard for me to find the questions.

no ones actual posts will be deleted in the thread. i can't even delete posts lol. you even posted the setup yourself...targets are not informed that their post count has been affected...only editors will know that information.

How do you -pm?
    you're probably joking but no PMing is allowed
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    please use cyan to ask host questions, you're already making huge posts in green, it'll be hard for me to find the questions.

no ones actual posts will be deleted in the thread. i can't even delete posts lol. you even posted the setup yourself...targets are not informed that their post count has been affected...only editors will know that information.

you're probably joking but no PMing is allowed
    Oh fuck we gotta post in cyan. Ok then lol.

But if Magoroth knew that 100%... why did he ask it? @Magoroth trying to gain town cred?
    -vote Magoroth
    BECAUSE YOU'RE SCOTTISH!

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

ty lol. y'all can use green, ask me questions in cyan.

it's just from the post count...so i have lots of math to keep up with and write down somewhere safe lol. only editors know whos post counts have been affected, but only who THEY have edited. (town editor won't know who mafia editor picks, and vice versa)

target is not informed. neither is the rest of the town (you guys won't know)

31. ISO #31
    Ganelon

Oh fuck we gotta post in cyan. Ok then lol.

But if Magoroth knew that 100%... why did he ask it? @Magoroth trying to gain town cred?
    -vote Magoroth
    BECAUSE YOU'RE SCOTTISH!

I did not know that, also...

KING GEORGE I IS THE TRUE KING!!!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    you claim first
    PLS NO!!!!

Don't reduce the kill pool for the mafia. Seriously. DO NOT DO THAT.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I did not know that, also...

KING GEORGE I IS THE TRUE KING!!!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You damn monarchist. How did you not know it if you posted the setup?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

That's racist.
    No, that's a reference to Arsonist, a player who trolled hard by voting people because of their clans on the mod and because of their nationality.

38. ISO #38
    Ganelon

So I am thinking a potential Mafia strategy would be to disregard their Power Roles' ability and play this similar to a nightless, only with deaths at night. I am also thinking that they won't be doing that because you can be sure the TPRs will be definitely be using their own abilities.

What I am also thinking is that the mafia lurker won't be using his special ability early on in the game because that would instantly out him. He'd only do that if he were to die that day or if he were exposed and very likely to die the following day. As a result, I believe we can expect the Mafia to be somewhere between the highest and lowest posters.

And yet another thing: @naz , if the Mafia gain an additional kpn - are they forced to use that one as well or is it up to them whether they use it or not?

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

You damn monarchist. How did you not know it if you posted the setup?
    It didn't say so in the setup, it just said 'Targets are not informed'; I just remembered that Distorted asked that question and he didn't exactly get an answer; besides, I wasn't sure if the host did actually have permission to delete posts

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

So I am thinking a potential Mafia strategy would be to disregard their Power Roles' ability and play this similar to a nightless, only with deaths at night. I am also thinking that they won't be doing that because you can be sure the TPRs will be definitely be using their own abilities.

What I am also thinking is that the mafia lurker won't be using his special ability early on in the game because that would instantly out him. He'd only do that if he were to die that day or if he were exposed and very likely to die the following day. As a result, I believe we can expect the Mafia to be somewhere between the highest and lowest posters.

And yet another thing: @naz , if the Mafia gain an additional kpn - are they forced to use that one as well or is it up to them whether they use it or not?
    Editors will use ability every night for sure: if they got no idea on who to edit, they'll just give themselves posts.

43. ISO #43
    Ganelon

@Dutes , the command to vote is [votte] Personname [/votte], obviously with [vote]

44. ISO #44

-vote Arsonist
    1: he's not in the game
    2: voting is [vote]playername[/vote ] without the space before the bracket.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    look at these fkn monkies latching onto everything they can to post about, lets lynch one of em
    Don't be lynch happy. But I got a question now:

Should we lynch Day One?

48. ISO #48
    Ganelon

Don't be lynch happy. But I got a question now:

Should we lynch Day One?
    I was going to touch on this subject - I feel this might be a game where we could uncover more information by not lynching. I was wrong - this is the exact opposite of a nightless. It's more like a Dayless.

49. ISO #49

they don't have to, but the kill doesn't roll over. use it or lose it kine deal

50. ISO #50
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    they don't have to, but the kill doesn't roll over. use it or lose it kine deal
    Wow. That's a very good thing... another potential mafia strategy in the bin and no more WIFOM!