In-Game Name: Anchorman

Crimes Committed: Role Quitting

Summary: Role quit as Citizen.
    ------------
    Account Name: BurntEskimo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1383007
    In-Game Name: Salvatore Rossi

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game throwing

Summary: Told town who his teammates were.
    03:43 [imply]BurntEskimo ALL GODFTHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers
    03:44 [imply]BurntEskimo ALL GODFTHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers
    03:44 [imply]BurntEskimo ALL GODFTHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers
    03:45 [imply]BurntEskimo ALL GODFTHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers
    03:45 [imply]BurntEskimo ALL GODFTHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 13th, 2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Same Replay.

2. ISO #2

Re: BurntEskimo - 1-S2-1-1383007

You will have to excuse me, MikeU reported the same game, and I was trying to move/merge them together which resulted in some trial and error.
    Both reports will be summed up here.

SC ID VERIFICATION
    BurnEskimo:Correct. 1-S2-1-1383007
    JOHNCENA:Correct. 1-S2-1-9701118

Players Added to Report
    None:
    Respective Hotkeys
    BurntEskimo: 5
    JOHNCENA: 1

Previous Offenses
    BurntEskimo :None with this ID as of this report. Although it's questionable if he is the same BurntEskimo from years ago.
    JOHCENA: Role-Quitting https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=9701118
    On-hold: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=9701118

Game:
    Setup: BurntEskimo is recognized as a new player, and is asked to type his battle.net name.
    Name: BurntEkimo defaults to Salvastore Rossi, and occupies slot 6.
    Day 1: 15 claims citizen, and rolequits.
    Night 1: In Mafia chat, 6 express his intent to gamethrow "Time to gamethrow, in case any spies 1,6,8" None of the mafia did their night actions.
    Day 2: He repeats this information spamming "GODFATHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers."
    When he spams doesn't get acknowledged, he go furthers to claim invest and that 1 has tres and murder. No one gets lynched that day because Executioner was trying to lynch 5.
    Night 2: 6 is jailed by Jailor and executed. and 5 left the game during day 2.
    Day 3: No one gets lynched, 8 and 6 exchange accusations.
    Night 4: Jailor jails 1 and allow him to commit suicide, and 8 dies to mass murderer.
    This concludes the story of mafia.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Mafia had no chance. Even with a lot of townies deaths due to mm, they could not utilize it to their advantage, cuz their roles were basically identified accurately.

Player Offenses
    BurntEskimo: Intentional Game-throwing
    JOHNCENA: Rolequitting

Recommended Action
    BurntEskimo: 4x Watch-list
    JOHNCENA: 2x Watch-list

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report. BurntEskimo is a known name among trolls and gamethrowers. Even if one could argue that those people are not the same due to different IDs, the fact that this person chose the name BurntEskimo means that he idolizes him, and would like to carry on his work. I went with a 4x WL because I couldn't find any older reports with the same ID. Thankfully, It seems there are distinct reports that will move him to banlist very soon. I'm skeptical about JOHNCENA punishment, but considering that he has 2 more reports of rolequitting, so I settled with 2x WL
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 13th, 2019 at 12:08 PM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

Re: BurntEskimo - 1-S2-1-1383007

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    You will have to excuse me, MikeU reported the same game, and I was trying to move/merge them together which resulted in some trial and error.
    Both reports will be summed up here.

SC ID VERIFICATION
    BurnEskimo:Correct. 1-S2-1-1383007
    JOHNCENA:Correct. 1-S2-1-9701118

Players Added to Report
    None:
    Respective Hotkeys
    BurntEskimo: 5
    JOHNCENA: 1

Previous Offenses
    BurntEskimo :None with this ID as of this report. Although it's questionable if he is the same BurntEskimo from years ago.
    JOHCENA: Role-Quitting https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=9701118
    On-hold: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=9701118

Game:
    Setup: BurntEskimo is recognized as a new player, and is asked to type his battle.net name.
    Name: BurntEkimo defaults to Salvastore Rossi, and occupies slot 6.
    Day 1: 15 claims citizen, and rolequits.
    Night 1: In Mafia chat, 6 express his intent to gamethrow "Time to gamethrow, in case any spies 1,6,8" None of the mafia did their night actions.
    Day 2: He repeats this information spamming "GODFATHER HERE 1 6 8 are MAFIA. we have 2 beguilers."
    When he spams doesn't get acknowledged, he go furthers to claim invest and that 1 has tres and murder. No one gets lynched that day because Executioner was trying to lynch 5.
    Night 2: 6 is jailed by Jailor and executed. and 5 left the game during day 2.
    Day 3: No one gets lynched, 8 and 6 exchange accusations.
    Night 4: Jailor jails 1 and allow him to commit suicide, and 8 dies to mass murderer.
    This concludes the story of mafia.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Mafia had no chance. Even with a lot of townies deaths due to mm, they could not utilize it to their advantage, cuz their roles were basically identified accurately.

Player Offenses
    BurntEskimo: Intentional Game-throwing
    JOHNCENA: Rolequitting

Recommended Action
    BurntEskimo: 4x Watch-list
    JOHNCENA: 2x Watch-list

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report. BurntEskimo is a known name among trolls and gamethrowers. Even if one could argue that those people are not the same due to different IDs, the fact that this person chose the name BurntEskimo means that he idolizes him, and would like to carry on his work. I went with a 4x WL because I couldn't find any older reports with the same ID. Thankfully, It seems there are distinct reports that will move him to banlist very soon. I'm skeptical about JOHNCENA punishment, but considering that he has 2 more reports of rolequitting, so I settled with 2x WL
    Actually this is the same ID as the guy with long history. I screwed up in my report below this one and added an extra zero to the ID that’s probably what u searched
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

Re: JOHNCENA: 1-S2-1-9701118, BurntEskimo: 1-S2-1-1383007

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Actually this is the same ID as the guy with long history. I screwed up in my report below this one and added an extra zero to the ID that’s probably what u searched

Wish you told me earlier, I did recognize the extra 0 in the other report.
    In this case, I see no reason to not permanently ban this person.
    After a long series of reports in search bar, this person clearly returns to continue what he used to do. You would be delusional to think he would change his behavior.

Recommended Action:
    4x Banlist or Permban.
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 13th, 2019 at 12:45 PM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5