6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    So now we just need a hammer.

Lynch is better for town than no lynch. People who haven't voted
    We've got 2 hours, so we can afford to let the guy return and give his last words before the hammer. However, I know some players get jumpy about leaving it to the last mo so...

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post
    We've got 2 hours, so we can afford to let the guy return and give his last words before the hammer. However, I know some players get jumpy about leaving it to the last mo so...
    Well the biggest issue, is let's say trine comes back and convinces everyone that he is town.

are we even going to be bale to get to the required 5 votes on a different target within the time given?

Now if a no lynch is what we are aiming for, thats another thing, but we said eaarlier that a no lynch would be best on day 2 if we were to do one

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Well the biggest issue, is let's say trine comes back and convinces everyone that he is town.

are we even going to be bale to get to the required 5 votes on a different target within the time given?

Now if a no lynch is what we are aiming for, thats another thing, but we said eaarlier that a no lynch would be best on day 2 if we were to do one
    The lynch is inevitable. It's not a matter of what furthers the win condition, it's a matter of what's nice. I personally like to let people give their last words on their way out heh.

Again, some people might just wanna close the chat and get it over with. But I'll be asleep and that will be for you to decide. Bye.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Yes Sinon, I must say I want to give you a free pass for having that little bitch Annie as your avatar but you may very well be as deceiving as your avatar.
    All I want to be is a good person to you. And I will be! Still pointing out that stereo is not acknowledging my existence and will do so until they do.

STEREO CLAIMED CITIZEN. I ASKED IF HE COULD CONFIRM HE WAS CITIZEN 100% AND HE SAID "YES"
    Never happened, and disputed by stereo themself (so they are around!). You're making it exceptionally easy for stereo to skate by (GET some too).

But then you yourself aren't even consistent on them, calling them out for lurking and voting for hem, then claiming they said they're citizen, then calling for their immediate lynch, but then giving literally the lowest bar possible for them to clear themselves as town with:

Stereo, we're giving you the chance. I think you're Town, we love you. Are you hurt? Even if yzb is dying I can provide ALL care you need. Just tell us something that is not "vote me" "i havent claimed anything lmao xdddddd" and we'll be 100 times as happy as we could have ever been in all our life
    So, I'm not really giving it much weight that stereo finally begrudgingly said UGH FINE IM TPR when everyone's been teeing them up to do so and it still took 'em this long.

Idk, maybe your recent 'dysfunctionality' or inconsistency is a matter of the two halves your archon getting out of sync with one another, but that seems pretty convenient nearing crunch time, esp for a player who's been so solid so far. So let me ask this: does any one find stereo's selecting ignoring of me suspicious in any way?
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

seeing as people don't seem up for a ccant lynch, and the claim mechanics prevent us from choosing Whad or Stereo, this is the trajectory the game is taking.
    Also super convenient that an outside circumstance now leaves stereo out of reach for the vote.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    All I want to be is a good person to you. And I will be! Still pointing out that stereo is not acknowledging my existence and will do so until they do.

Never happened, and disputed by stereo themself (so they are around!). You're making it exceptionally easy for stereo to skate by (GET some too).

But then you yourself aren't even consistent on them, calling them out for lurking and voting for hem, then claiming they said they're citizen, then calling for their immediate lynch, but then giving literally the lowest bar possible for them to clear themselves as town with:

So, I'm not really giving it much weight that stereo finally begrudgingly said UGH FINE IM TPR when everyone's been teeing them up to do so and it still took 'em this long.

Idk, maybe your recent 'dysfunctionality' or inconsistency is a matter of the two halves your archon getting out of sync with one another, but that seems pretty convenient nearing crunch time, esp for a player who's been so solid so far. So let me ask this: does any one find stereo's selecting ignoring of me suspicious in any way?
    Ignore that, Stereo is probably town for behaving like that. He would have been more considerate with his scum mate and wouldn't have played like that.

Anyway, I just imagined you being a Witch and killing us at night.

Please, imagine you breaking into our house while stabbing us repeatedly with this song at the same time:

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post

no

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Night One

Trine had never really liked fire.

The fear had manifested at a young age when a passing wizard burned down Trine's house. Although Trine's family swore vengeance on the man who did it, Trine knew why. Trine's father had attempted to rob the man, and in return the wizard set fire to their home. It didn't help that the city they moved to afterward, Anthia, had recently suffered a major fire as well. The city regularly hosted witch trials in the center of the park, where on rare occasions the king would appear. One day the wizard who had set fire to their house had been caught and placed on the central stake, and at the request of Trine's family, Trine's father got to burn the man personally, while the king watched and smiled. Trine was horrified that the man who tried to rob the wizard had now been able to get the last word over him.

So it was only fitting that with this fear, Trine developed powers as well.

At the age of 18, Trine froze that man. The man who had burned down the only person that Trine really understood, and Trine fled. Some years later, Trine heard of a King expedition to Aredia, to investigate witch and wizard happenings. Trine couldn't resist the temptation to possibly work with a powerful witch or wizard, and as such, underwent extreme preparation to disguise as the newest member of the group, a man who called himself Fury. Trine froze the man and took his place in the group.

When the traveling party came to Aredia, Trine told them that the house where it all began was also here, and left to take a trip down memory lane. The rest of the group was alright with this, expecting "Fury" to be gone for a few hours, maybe a day. Nobody expected Trine to be absent for 40 full hours. Upon return, Trine was accused of being a wizard.

"Preposterous!" Trine said "I left to go visit my family's old home. Is that a crime? Is that wizardry?" But the cries fell on deaf ears, as Trine was advanced towards. One of the leaders of the party, Trudeau, pulled a sword and said "I will kill you right here if you do not-" her talk was ended early as Trine finally lost it. Trine fired a beam of solid ice at Trudeau, narrowly missing. As snow began falling around them, Trine cast spell after spell after spell to keep them at bay. But it was not enough. Stereo lit a torch and flung it at Trine, and Trine melted into a pile of water, finally ending the barrage of ice magic.

Trine was a Cryomage.

The sun will rise at this time.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: I spelled the flip wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #681

Day 2
    surprise we starting day 15 minutes early
    ccantman. The "little kid" of the group. He was a skeptic. And after the events at the end of the last day, he had every reason to be. An hour into the night, ccantman decided to take a snoop around the camp. Ccantman knew Fury personally and so his death came as a shock to him more than anyone. He figured that the evil wizard Trine had to have had a partner in crime, another witch or wizard in the party who had done the same thing.

If only he knew just how right he was before it was too late.

A bolt of bright purple light came from the bushes in front of Stereo's tent. It penetrated ccantman instantly, vaporizing him. He didn't even have time to feel pain. But after his death, everyone rushed from their tents. Not one person among them was missing. They all stared both at the pile of ash that was now ccantman and each other. It was clear that today would be a long, tense day. There was yet another witch among them, and this one possibly more powerful than the last.

ccantman was a citizen.
    Upon investigation, we found a journal in their tent with one entry:
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by ccantman
    Im going to point out post #510

Given that LAdy is trying to save you. If you are a witch, I assume you are the support witch as. if the killer witch dies, the support witch gains both powers. where as if we hit the support witch, the killer witch only can kill
    And as such point to Lady as the other witch

Graveyard:
    Trine Cryomage - Melted day 1.
    ccantman Citizen - Vaporized night 1.

The sun will set at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Hello all:

This vote all but confirms 3 things.

1. Ccantman is citizen
    2. Ika is citizen
    3. Ptb is citizen

that confirms 3 citizens.

Now the vote lays between sinon and lady gauss:

Lets see what Trine had to say about each of them

Spoiler : Trine read list :
    Anyway, after reading over the entirety of everything in depth, my personal current reads are:
    ccantman: Leaning Town, I feel that ccantman hasn't contributed as much as he could due to being new and isn't quite sure how to act as Town to avoid being read as scum. Also claimed citizen after two others did, making it harder for our power roles to stay hidden.
    Trine: Town
    sinon: Leaning Town, trying not to biased by the writing style, which I like. Questioned the Whad/GET voting pair which I can appreciate but quickly claimed cit which, as others already explained, narrows the pool of citizens making it easier for witches to kill our PRs.
    GET: Mostly Town, my only nit pick here in the hard claim on citizen at the very beginning and the potential early team up with Whad.
    Whad: Mostly Town, has some good reads and made me go back and reconsider some of what Sinon said. I only dislike the early (seemingly random) vote on ccantman and pressing stereo so hard over his choice of words. Then again, I supposed we need some excuse to call someone out and see how they react. So I'll chalk it up to scum hunting.
    ika: Null, seemed to take turns going after several people besides GET (ccantman, and sinon). I want to say that he's scum hunting and not just trying to find someone that people will line up to lynch. Difficult to say. Also claimed citizen last, effectively giving away to the witches who our PRs are (unless one of the previous citizens were lying) as I hadn't yet claimed citizen.
    stereo: Leaning Town, I don't see anything suspicious in his behavior. He's mostly been defending himself about one remark where his neutral word choice (they, instead of us) made him sound scummy. But I haven't seem him contribute much.
    Gauss: Town, I appreciate her questions and participation. I've never suspected her as scum.

I don't have previous game experience with anyone to go off of.

Notice how LG tried to control the game from the very start, and fought HARD to not let trine get lynched. LG also pushed super hard for the TPR to claim, what could be the town motivation for this? Also, I mean look at the read list, it's clear as day Trine was a noob and didn't know what to do, and accidentally gave their partner away.

Obviously, Stereo is TPR, and I expect him to be dead if we are not. Whad needs to claim something, probably the last TPR. And since literally everyone who claimed cit has confirmed themselves as citizen, I doubt whad we will have a cc, but if we do great! I like neat little bows.

So if for some reason we're dead. Make sure you lynch LG, and if it's not LG, then lynch Sinon. Sinon also stalled the game at the end and refused to vote. Interesting.

Anyhow, gg.

Love,

PTB & Mesk

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    the scum killing ccantman is interesting.

The only reason I could see it is because killing stereo would confirm him....

Well tpr's need to claim today.
    What do you mean killing stereo would confirm him?

-vote Stereo
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Ccantman also said that Gauss was trying to protect Trine b/c trine was support witch and gauss was killing witch, Ccant is dead. So I have to assume, this death is played in 1 of two ways.

1. it's a trick to get us to lynch Gauss
    2. It was gauss being so obvious that we'd think they were being framed.

Either way, I want to lynch gauss or sinon.

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    @Whad specifics plz?
    Well I am pretty sure I know who the other PR is and its not Stereo. I'm a little sad that I only know this off of a gut read and not night action.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700