1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    And you are consort according to Glip and you also deserve to be fucked
    ^^^^^^
    This statement is a joke
    This makes sense. Glip called out consort.

-vote Glip
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

Doctor
    Do waste a heal on me. I can not be healed. Just keep that in mind.

OOG Thanks Blink lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    So consort is confirmed because you claimed vet and got roleblocked for it?
    No I never claimed vet. Light claimed that for me. I just left as Distorted pointed out not bread crumbs but loaves of bread hinting at i was vet so as mafia not to kill me last night. I also hinted a lot to make mafia think I was Vig. I claimed a lot about being Town Killing. I believe Mafia figured I was Vig not vet. They know I would not openly claim that hard about Vet if i was truly vet. They believed me about killing. And the only other role that was talked about with me D1 was Vig. I was RB to stop a Kill. I wanted the hard claim NO to show a Lie. If some one confessed. I would have kept it to my self that I was RB. meaning prob town. If there flaws in my logic YES but, in this game there are flaws in everyones logic. but it is what makes the most sense.

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Glip Flips Any Mafia Role We Should Lynch SCVMurderer Next Then DG In My Opinion
    Right, i consider him scummiest person.
    We still have LunaMayGraves, but it seems like he/she/ma'am at least made something constructive (kinda) and tried to defend Damus_Graves, while SCVMurderer seems definetly scummy, because he claimed amnesiac and did nothing after it, just some shitposting and ALL. He afraids to interact, but proably today's lynch is me so bye bye
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

18. ISO #1818

You meant don't waste since you daid you can't be healed?
    Yes, Save the dhal for another townie. I would be a good lookout watch. for 2 reasons if i am killed catch the Killer. 2 if i am Rb catch the Consort.

19. ISO #1819

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No I never claimed vet. Light claimed that for me. I just left as Distorted pointed out not bread crumbs but loaves of bread hinting at i was vet so as mafia not to kill me last night. I also hinted a lot to make mafia think I was Vig. I claimed a lot about being Town Killing. I believe Mafia figured I was Vig not vet. They know I would not openly claim that hard about Vet if i was truly vet. They believed me about killing. And the only other role that was talked about with me D1 was Vig. I was RB to stop a Kill. I wanted the hard claim NO to show a Lie. If some one confessed. I would have kept it to my self that I was RB. meaning prob town. If there flaws in my logic YES but, in this game there are flaws in everyones logic. but it is what makes the most sense.
    Sounds Legit Ta Me.. We Are Promised One Town Killing Role.. Unless We Have A Counter.. I See No Reason Not Ta Trust Mike And Thanks You Finally Answered My Questions..

20. ISO #1820

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Literally no doctor is ever going to give themselves up so easily. There are far stronger doctor targets than myself. Arsonist insinuated that he had feedback regarding me when he opened up in this daychat.
    You don't wanna get healed? K.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

21. ISO #1821

Right, i consider him scummiest person.
    We still have LunaMayGraves, but it seems like he/she/ma'am at least made something constructive (kinda) and tried to defend Damus_Graves, while SCVMurderer seems definetly scummy, because he claimed amnesiac and did nothing after it, just some shitposting and ALL. He afraids to interact, but proably today's lynch is me so bye bye
    could you claim your real role?

we know that you are not a town protective.

22. ISO #1822

so, the mafia roleblocked you because they thought you were vigi and were going to shoot one of them last night?

Who would you have shot last night if you were vigi?

23. ISO #1823

Yes, Save the dhal for another townie. I would be a good lookout watch. for 2 reasons if i am killed catch the Killer. 2 if i am Rb catch the Consort.
    I don't know how you knew who visited you N1...

OK, I am not playing stupid. I had received night feedback this is why I want sold claims who visted me who did not. If you don't want me to mention you then answer my question. I don't want latter you to say. I never said No. Again only scum would try to advise answering this. Afraid of what trap it might be.
    Did you visit Mike N1?
    Living Players
    Living Players

@Distorted
    Damus_Graves NO
    @Numbertwo
    Auckmid NO
    @Glip
    naz NO
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    Unknown1234 NO
    Light_Yagami NO
    @LunaMayGraves
    AIVION NO
    But that's proably a table what they claimed about their visit.
    @Distorted , i heard you claimed lookout, didn't you?

24. ISO #1824

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so, the mafia roleblocked you because they thought you were vigi and were going to shoot one of them last night?

Who would you have shot last night if you were vigi?
    I made that obs the person I am voting now. I read him as Jester. best to kill at night.

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

I don't know how you knew who visited you N1...

But that's proably a table what they claimed about their visit.
    @Distorted , i heard you claimed lookout, didn't you?
    I don't know who visited me.
    OK let me make this clear.

Night 1. I put in my night action
    Guard Distorted

Sent in my LW
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Distorted has proven himself town with the flip of MM he was wanting Damus and SCV lynched. I am telling you SCV is mafia. Lych SCV tonight and lynch Damus.

If I am dead protecting someone the person I protected is Distorted. That would mean you need to trust Distorted becuse if mafia attcked him that means he cannot be Mafia.

As you know I am Bodygard I bread crumbed it in post 32. The only role I made Caps. I only let you all believe I was Vet so mafi would not our right kill me at night.

Day 2 I get night feed back

You were roleblocked.

28. ISO #1828

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    How were you a good check if you were claiming vet yesterday?

@AIVION dam i wish u checked number 2 yesterday ;_; can't read afk players
    Yea.. I shouldn’t of changed to Aamirus… ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @AIVION Why exactly did you claim again? I get that you said during day 1 that you planned to claim during day 2, but that alone seems to be a weak reason. I encouraged you to go more in depth after you claimed TPR with a night action who messed up, but after seeing your town investigative claim... why exactly did you claim again?
    Because I don’t want to go back on my word… just unfortunate I fucked up and chose incorrectly. If there’s really a consort I’d like to see if we can’t find said person and lynch them so I can actually do my job tonight.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

29. ISO #1829

@Light_Yagami I don't like being ignored, answer my question you rudely ignored last night or I will get upset.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

About yesterday's lynch: i'd say MM is a pro-executioner. (sarcasm)
    He had Damus_Graves as a target and he didn't gave much reason why he voted Damus_Graves, which made him look as a scum.
    It seems like i first had MM as a scum read, didn't knew pepole would follow it (and try to lynch me now because i actually suggested to lynch Glip, MM was my 2nd scumread)

32. ISO #1832

I don't know who visited me.
    OK let me make this clear.

Night 1. I put in my night action
    Guard Distorted

Sent in my LW
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Distorted has proven himself town with the flip of MM he was wanting Damus and SCV lynched. I am telling you SCV is mafia. Lych SCV tonight and lynch Damus.

If I am dead protecting someone the person I protected is Distorted. That would mean you need to trust Distorted becuse if mafia attcked him that means he cannot be Mafia.

As you know I am Bodygard I bread crumbed it in post 32. The only role I made Caps. I only let you all believe I was Vet so mafi would not our right kill me at night.

Day 2 I get night feed back

You were roleblocked.
    And please don't say My lw is confirming anyone. It was ment to be used If i was dead.

33. ISO #1833

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yea.. I shouldn’t of changed to Aamirus… ;/

Because I don’t want to go back on my word… just unfortunate I fucked up and chose incorrectly. If there’s really a consort I’d like to see if we can’t find said person and lynch them so I can actually do my job tonight.
    Very Unfortunate Because You Were At The Scene Of The Crime

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

Glip (3 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, Mike, Arsonist
    Arsonist (5 [L-2]):
    Unknown1234, AIVION, Numbertwo, Damus_Graves, naz
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted

People we have Arsonist on L2 and Damus is pushing a turbo. lets all back off the votes. so we don't have a Hammer at start of Day 2

36. ISO #1836

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Very Unfortunate Because You Were At The Scene Of The Crime
    Do you want to fucking piss me off?

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

Glip (3 [L-4]):
    Arsonist (5 [L-2]):
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted

People we have Arsonist on L2 and Damus is pushing a turbo. lets all back off the votes. so we don't have a Hammer at start of Day 2
    -vote Arsonist

39. ISO #1839

-vote Arsonist
    ah that doesn't work as unvote, ok.

-vote unvote

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

ah that doesn't work as unvote, ok.

-vote unvote
    LOL I thought you where scum there for a second.

43. ISO #1843

Glip (3 [L-4]):
    Arsonist (5 [L-2]):
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted

Im not pushing a turbo you fuckass.
    No where am I spamming Lynch arsonist town please god facts evidence listen to me town plz Lynch.
    Read the goddamn chat goddamnit

44. ISO #1844

What was with your response to my other post?

I still don't get it.
    I know it has to do with your hobby of posting Youtube video's in response to stuff, but this particularly set me off for some reason.

Why respond to my post with said video? I said I didn't get it that means "answer me".

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

LOL I thought you where scum there for a second.
    xD

47. ISO #1847

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Im not pushing a turbo you fuckass.
    No where am I spamming Lynch arsonist town please god facts evidence listen to me town plz Lynch.
    Read the goddamn chat goddamnit
    Damus since when have you as town supported a Lynch at start of day. we are 13 hours into a 48 hour day not everyone has posted.
    you are not Saying
    "Lynch arsonist town please god facts evidence listen to me town plz Lynch. "
    No
    But you are pushing more votes in a more less direct approach.

48. ISO #1848

Damus since when have you as town supported a Lynch at start of day. we are 13 hours into a 48 hour day not everyone has posted.
    you are not Saying
    "Lynch arsonist town please god facts evidence listen to me town plz Lynch. "
    No
    But you are pushing more votes in a more less direct approach.
    No I’m tucking not. YOU HAVENT PLAYED ENOUGH GAMes WITH me as town to make META STATMENTS.
    I am ASKing QueStionS AND PIECING TOGETHER THIS GANE where the fuck are you getting any of your information from

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850