Drizzt (2 [L-5]):

Snorlax, Gyrlander
    Yukitaka Oni (2 [L-5]):
    SecondLynch, deathworlds
    Snorlax (2 [L-5]):
    Quick, Drizzt
    Quick (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514

Can't get a good wagon going for the life of it, eh?

I don't like Yuki's train much for a Day 1 lynch. He hasn't done anything indicative of his scum play (imo) and I think his alignment will be made more obvious on future days.

My train consists solely of the people I've been pushing. That's hilarious.

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 211 : Three Foes and a Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Voting Drizzt is 100% the best option, much like voting Firebringer in Return to Normalcy was the best option.

If I recall correctly, we have less than 12 hours left. Can't afford for people to bugger off without voting and risk No Lynching.
    Relax, RLVG lynch the most vote this time. (51% yes?)
    But nevermind. All information I can get today is 3 group and the rest is either (not touch each other yet-advice TPR start working on them) or lurk/null (count me in)
    -vote Drizzt

It's funny. Because ironically......I vote (my own shadow Sm-F Mafia Camp) right now

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #453

D1 Vote Count

Drizzt (2 [L-5]):

Snorlax, Gyrlander
    Yukitaka Oni (2 [L-5]):
    SecondLynch, deathworlds
    Snorlax (2 [L-5]):
    Quick, Drizzt
    Quick (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514

I don't like Yuki's train much for a Day 1 lynch. He hasn't done anything indicative of his scum play (imo) and I think his alignment will be made more obvious on future days.

I usually dislike day 1 lynch unless Calix in the play. Turned out last 24 hours I didn't expect real Calix would show up so yeah, a bit of....changing plan. And beside, I like null day 1

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Hope JealousTL could post something fast....
    I have 22 pages to catch up on with some really big text to read.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

6. ISO #456

This could be an opportunity to see if we have a Vigilante in play. Reconvene the next day and begin working with the information we have from the night actions and whatever else people may have. Vigi gets 2 kills. We then get the knowledge of a confirmed Vigilante, and information on Drizzt based on what happens in that regard.

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    This could be an opportunity to see if we have a Vigilante in play. Reconvene the next day and begin working with the information we have from the night actions and whatever else people may have. Vigi gets 2 kills. We then get the knowledge of a confirmed Vigilante, and information on Drizzt based on what happens in that regard.
    Vigilante cannot shoot Night 1.

Directing Vigilante kills is BEGGING for scum to redirect it.

Thirdly, WHY NOT JUST LYNCH THE SCUMMY PLAYER?

That's literally the same thing as a Vigilante shot, takes less time and is 100% guaranteed to work!

8. ISO #458

Sorry for the wait everyone, I still have a few pages to go. This post is going to be really big ; So many people used so many words.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Vigilante cannot shoot Night 1.
    Really? Here too? There goes that.

Directing Vigilante kills is BEGGING for scum to redirect it.
    How are scum able to redirect a Vigilante shot? Genuine question.

Thirdly, WHY NOT JUST LYNCH THE SCUMMY PLAYER?
    I believe the information gained from letting a Vigilante shoot outweighs a Day 1 lynch. However, seeing how there's no Night 1 Vigilante shots, I guess that's pretty null.

That's literally the same thing as a Vigilante shot, takes less time and is 100% guaranteed to work!
    Very true.

That said, I will still not be voting today. I've made my position on the Day 1 lynch, and if I go against that people are going to rail me for it. I've got to sleep now and I will be missing the rest of Day 1, so hopefully we'll all reconvene on Day 2. I'll be using this time to reread.

11. ISO #461

1. Really? Here too? There goes that.

2. How are scum able to redirect a Vigilante shot? Genuine question.

3. I believe the information gained from letting a Vigilante shoot outweighs a Day 1 lynch. However, seeing how there's no Night 1 Vigilante shots, I guess that's pretty null.

Very true.

That said, I will still not be voting today. I've made my position on the Day 1 lynch, and if I go against that people are going to rail me for it. I've got to sleep now and I will be missing the rest of Day 1, so hopefully we'll all reconvene on Day 2. I'll be using this time to reread.
    1. For this setup, yes. Also we don't know if a Vigilante exists or if they die N1. Relying on a Vigilante is just bad all round.

2. Just checked the setup and realised that they can't, so my point here is invalid.

3. No. Lynching scum on Day 1 is infinitely more useful. It means the scum can't use their scum PR role on Night 1 which helps the town HUGELY.

Important question. Why do you give a shit if people suspect you for changing your mind if you want to kill Drizzt...? @Stereo

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

@Stereo , I think you should vote. A lynch can give valuable information on people's relationships by analyzing how they interacted retroactively. Not voting almost guarantees 1 dead town and that will likely mean that scum will choose the town that is the least helpful either because they have been the most argumentative (and thus their relationships are the most muddled) or the least useful (so they have no relationships at all), so we gain almost nothing from D1 in its entirety. PRs may find things out, but they may not - and even if they do, the only way they can guarantee an outcome is by sacrificing themselves as well. It's not good to rely on PR.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    @Stereo , I think you should vote. A lynch can give valuable information on people's relationships by analyzing how they interacted retroactively. Not voting almost guarantees 1 dead town and that will likely mean that scum will choose the town that is the least helpful either because they have been the most argumentative (and thus their relationships are the most muddled) or the least useful (so they have no relationships at all), so we gain almost nothing from D1 in its entirety. PRs may find things out, but they may not - and even if they do, the only way they can guarantee an outcome is by sacrificing themselves as well. It's not good to rely on PR.
    Why do you think the scum are going to choose the LEAST helpful town? That's not the norm from my experience.

(granted, my experience is to get stabbed on Night 1 regardless of what I do, lol)

15. ISO #465

Why do you think the scum are going to choose the LEAST helpful town? That's not the norm from my experience.

(granted, my experience is to get stabbed on Night 1 regardless of what I do, lol)
    Because it doesn't tell town anything. The less town remaining, the more in-fighting there will be a potential for, the more information there is that muddles apparent pairings and groupings, the more suspicions of bussing, etc.

I was kind of thinking that right now, that you are proceeding with reckless abandon. However, you have firmly planted yourself in the former of the two categories above, so I would be surprised if you get knifed even if you are town. We will see how it goes. I am curious.

16. ISO #466

Because it doesn't tell town anything. The less town remaining, the more in-fighting there will be a potential for, the more information there is that muddles apparent pairings and groupings, the more suspicions of bussing, etc.

I was kind of thinking that right now, that you are proceeding with reckless abandon. However, you have firmly planted yourself in the former of the two categories above, so I would be surprised if you get knifed even if you are town. We will see how it goes. I am curious.
    Pretty sure the scum would kill players who are being universally town-read/ are dangerous analysts before they kill the useless players (who can be mislynched)

I can be 100% wrong on my reads and I will still die, given that it's happened on like, five occasions.

Which is another reason why I am 100% not No-Lynching. I'd rather kill a scum before I die and activity tanks.

17. ISO #467

You will have to pardon the presentation because it is late and I need to sleep. I add ideas as I read through the thread as I catch up.

Impressions/opinioned summaries so far:

Spoiler : Wall :

Stereo - Having recently been a newb Town, he seems newb Town to me. I like that Unknown mentioned that "Let's lynch scum," could be a manipulative tactic but we'll have to see. I don't like he said that Drizzt should claim Citizen now, before there is even any train on him. I'll write it off as a newbie mistake, but he only gets one of those.

Yukitaka Oni - Not doing much. "Calix would be scumhunt right now," does nothing. Solid. Good point about Survivor/Jester. Goes back to being useless. Too much shitposting. Too much posting period, for Yuki. Also, I actually saw a post that had more than 10 words in it. Actual color formatting, and proper grammar in some parts? This raises big flags. Can't help but hate the return to senseless posting, can't help but kinda like the Jester suspicion cast on Drizzt. I don't like that Yukitaka clearly does not read the rules of the game, which could almost be AI town if it wasn't something I'd think Yuki would do in everyday life. Then Yuki goes on to shitpost again and simply claim that Yuki never makes sense. I liked NeverLynch's analysis on Yuki's Jester read, now I officially feel a little foolish for being paranoid of that option but fuck it I'll keep it.

Gyrlander - Not doing much. Shows up when called out for not doing much, in order to proceed to not do much. I can see why they were lumped with Yuki. Does call out Calix on the overly aggressive read, which I like. i side with him on the Drizzt situation.

Mesk - Not doing much. Don't agree with much of her summary/analysis of the thread up until this point.

Snorlax - Good advice, but seems a little too over-enthused. WIFOM. Seemed to jump on Drizzt a little too extremely. I do like their read on Quick a lot more though. Not sure I like "I've found two scum," as if they are trying to convince us before there is any proof or even a substantial load of evidence. Seems way too vehement in what cannot possibly be a strong read @Drizzt . Also seems to be eager to get people to sheep them. The counter-read on Yukitaka (rerizzt) feels, as some of the other posts, a bit forced. As I am reading their responses to Eggy, I'm starting to worry that something is wrong IRL to make them play this way if it is indeed Calix ): Seems so... rushed? A little rude?

Unknown - Decent advice. I like his analysis/questioning on SecondLynch. Not liking his favoring Quick over SecondLynch in their little spat, but later posts do clarify the position to be something more reasonable. Says that Calix is easy to read, alludes to the fact that her play appears towny here, but doesn't explicitly say so unless I misunderstood them.

SecondLynch - Good analysis, not sure if I agree with it entirely but it shows some desire to solve the game. Also love that he is not giving Yukitaka Oni a free pass. Not sure that I like that he is tring to establish insta-lynches, as Yukitaka quickly pointed out. Don't like that they suggest that and investigator should risk himself being exposed in order to determine if one person is a Survivor/Jester, because as far as I can tell, our main goal is still catching scum and investigative roles are better used in that direction.

"I put forward my reads very early so that the other townies know I am town, know how I think, and it creates discussion."

Now I am liking him less.

I don't see where he is getting the Unknown bias from besides their argument, which might be enough from his perspective I guess?

deathworlds - Minor spat with Quick about nothing important. I like that he is against shitposting and that he sees Yukitaka as posting oddly (which I agree with, relative to my experience), but hasn't really provided much of his own at the time of voting Yukitaka.

Quick - Asking out-of-game questions. I like his twist on SecondLynch's Calix read. Seems a little on-edge though. I don't think the counter-vote on Snorlax is very genuine (he seems to be revenge-voting and not scum-hunting, but I don't think Quick is that selfish or myopic, I hope...). Catching a slight bussing feel from Quick vs. Yuki.

Drizzt - What a first post. Seems almost too scummy to actually be scum. Definitely suspicious but can't indict them on just this. Okay, now that he claimed Citizen, I don't know what to think. The case on him was so weak, that he might have gotten bullied into; or he could be covering himself up; or he's continuing some trolly behavior. Because, seriously, how can you do that??? The post right afterwards is just as suspect but for a completely different reason. At best, I have to say this is borderline-game-throwing. At worst, he is the Jester, Snorlax is scum, and we're about to get fucked hard. Not sure how much I like taking that risk, even if it seems a long shot. Although, now that Yukitaka has said the same thing, I am starting to seriously doubt myself. The fact that Drizzt then goes on to make some thought-out but still not very townie posts is not lost on me, and helps me along the thought process a bit. I feel that Quick justified it as being town AI (his defensiveness) is not a good assumption to make.

Eggy - Not sure if I am translating some of the things he said properly. I like that he caught Drizzt's opening post. Although I am starting to get annoyed by his formatting, I'm really liking how he stood up for Drizzt against Snorlax in a way that actually made sense, while insinuating things I've been saying all along. Drizzt's second post seems to have converted him, which I can't exactly blame him for. The turn backwards seems a little more.. inconsistent, since it happened right after Yuki said that Drizzt was a dividing force in the game. Perhaps Eggy was trying to avoid being put in a grouped with someone?

I don't think I can definitely say town- or scum- lean until we get a flip so I can see how all these pieces play together. Snorlax vs. Drizzt and Quick, SecondLynch vs. Unknown and Quick, those are the ones that seem that would give us the most information. I'm not sure I'll be back in time for vote. I really would like to get rid of Yuki, but I will park on Drizzt for now because Ockham's Razor.

-vote Drizzt

Question for RLVG: What does it mean for a janitor to "Clean" a role?

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Mesk has been missing for a while and should re-vote as, for I see, Quick is not getting lynched.

I also voted Drizzt because he said that he was going to hide because many people was attacking him and that got me fairly annoyed, but now that he's talking a lot more I don't know what to do. Maybe we're running into conclussions here.

And fuck Char Char the CharSHIT.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

The Monopoly half of this archon doesnt post, only reads.
    What's the point of making an archon then?

And give prove that i have ever contributed in any game before. If not, you can't scum read me.
    This is rather scummy -- you justify your non-contribution by saying you never contributed before instead of trying to do it this time. It is also false to say that you never contributed, in Surreptitious, you tried to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I don't think that SecondLynch and Snorkax are even attempting to approach me as a villager.
    We are discussing that possibility on our end. Will elaborate later when I'll have more than 10 minutes to post.

23. ISO #473

Response time is a go. Caught all the way up, so responses are made with posts in the future in mind.

Honestly Yuki or Drizzt. Drizzt was very passive and very willing to accept his new player status, but wanted to use it as an excuse. However, now that the pressure is on him, he has felt the need to begin deliberating with the rest of us instead of lurking. Yuki is an open book made using Wingdings. Gyrlander too, but Drizzt has me very suspicious at this moment in time.
    Ok. I'm personally edging towards Yuki.

After seeing the setup speculation from DW things are now in perspective for me and I am able to see what you are saying.
    x

A role claim is just the first thing you would expect from someone under scrutiny (in the mod, and I know, stop doing that). He has votes against him, and I don't see the harm in him revealing. I don't see why scum would want to eliminate a player that others are expecting to flip scum.
    He was at L-5... He was under no scrutiny. I don't see why town would've panicked claimed at L-6.

Speculation. It was looking at what could cause him to play so passively. Seeing how he is posting now that the fuzz is on to him, I feel confident saying Drizzt is our neutral. Like RLVG said earlier, everything was randomized. The first thing a scum does when they're called into question is start talking. He was called into question, and he is now talking.
    How does this make him neutral and not scum?

I personally do not. This could be an opportunity to test if a Vigilante was rolled though. Only if at the end of the day everyone is still on the Drizzt train.
    Realistically D1 is ending in a no-lynch as much as I disprove this. We've [13 players] - [2 who haven't posted] - [3 who don't want a D1 lynch] - [1 person (Can'T vote for self)]=7. Everybody would need to vote the same person to lynch, and I don't see it happening unless it's a ML. PL is bad as we've 2 reserves.

Legit question, where and with who is Calix? I understand Calix is a hy-dra? This whole hy-dra thing is really confusing for me if I am being honest.
    Snorlax is Calix.

I don't feel particularly great about Unknown. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being scum and 5 being town, I'd say 2.
    My partner feels the same way. Did you read his case on him?

If I get lynched because of someone who lacks the ability to clearly convey a message I will be very upset. I think Yuki's saying I don't quite grasp that this is a game of critical analysis and speculation, not action.
    So you don't deny having a night chat?

Not the place for this, I have a message inbox on the NOTD forum for questions of this nature.
    I'll cast my vote on Serial Killer for our Neutral, but tomorrow I imagine we'll know for sure.
    I'll post my thoughts on this aspect of setup spec later, right now I've to go! Be back in3h

24. ISO #474

Because it's really late and I don't have time to say much,

-vote Drizzt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

25. ISO #475

If anyone wants to vote for Drizzt, I'll unvote so that he's not at L-1 early.

While I'm making this post, a reminder:

If someone is at L-1, ALWAYS state your intention to hammer first BEFORE you do it.

It's extremely anti-town to hammer without a warning.

It cuts people off mid-post and doesn't allow for the hammered person to leave their last thoughts to the town.

26. ISO #476

I either have a really bad flu, an ulcer or appendicitis... i'll be at the hospital.... someone ping me if I need to change my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

Uh well tbh i'd like to keep my vote on quick, I do see him as scum. But hey, I guess drizzt could work too.
    If I die, (in RL or in game) I blame quick.

-vote drizzt
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

29. ISO #479

I'll vote for drtz before I leave for school. I agree with the majority of points made against him. Especially the point regarding experiance. Town has very little to gain by claiming newb.

Claim your role now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Did you forget that he claimed Citizen at L-6? lol
    Thank you Snorlax. Yes, I claimed citz early on out of inexperience. I should have claimed town, but now that its out there it doesn't matter. That being said, I did explain what prompted me to claim citz, which was a call made by Stereo. I quoted that request in my reply earlier; in hindsight, he also claimed to be new and perhaps didn't know that asking me to claim citz so early on was abnormal.

32. ISO #482

Did you forget that he claimed Citizen at L-6? lol
    I wanted a different claim, my vote will be on him until I return. That is, unless day hasn't ended by then.

-vote drizzt
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Nevermind i will not be able to return in 4 hours.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #485

I have no strong town feelings from Quick or Calix, but who is NU?? Are they 1/2 hy-dra?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    NU is the more bitter counterpart of the secondlynch hidra.
    Nu(never unlucky)
    Ye boi. We've played a couple of games together on the mod, Stereo. Surely you remember me.

D1 Vote Count

Drizzt (2 [L-5]):

Snorlax, Gyrlander
    Yukitaka Oni (2 [L-5]):
    SecondLynch, deathworlds
    Snorlax (2 [L-5]):
    Quick, Drizzt
    Quick (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514

Did you not read my my case on him? The dude hinted that Stereo didn't know what to do in the day chat thus implying that he has a night chat. We've no mason in this save, so the only night chat there is is the mafia one. Moreover, he jester-read Drizzt. If he was town he would've scum-read Drizzt, not neutral-read him. THe only possible explanation for this is that he is mafia and he knows that Drizzt isn't mafia. Also, you and I know what he claimed and he contradicted himself by saying that it wasn't his problem if Drizzt flipped jester. He votes Drizzt when YOU ASK him to even though he said he was AGAINST D1 lynch. Contradiction.

He has failed to address anything I just mentioned. His defense was that his meta is to not contribute...

You are literally giving him a free pass because he has a shitty meta. Read my case on him, re-read his filter, please.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by SecondLynch View Post
    Ye boi. We've played a couple of games together on the mod, Stereo. Surely you remember me.

Did you not read my my case on him? The dude hinted that Stereo didn't know what to do in the day chat thus implying that he has a night chat. We've no mason in this save, so the only night chat there is is the mafia one. Moreover, he jester-read Drizzt. If he was town he would've scum-read Drizzt, not neutral-read him. THe only possible explanation for this is that he is mafia and he knows that Drizzt isn't mafia. Also, you and I know what he claimed and he contradicted himself by saying that it wasn't his problem if Drizzt flipped jester. He votes Drizzt when YOU ASK him to even though he said he was AGAINST D1 lynch. Contradiction.

He has failed to address anything I just mentioned. His defense was that his meta is to not contribute...

You are literally giving him a free pass because he has a shitty meta. Read my case on him, re-read his filter, please.
    "day chat" - The game thread, you utter moron. You know, that thing that isn't used much in the mod? Jesus Christ.

Seeing obviously scummy behaviour as Jester is dumb, not scum. He did a similar thing in RTN so not exclusive to his scum play. This is probably your best point but it's not damning.

Do I even have to explain your next point?

He is sheeping me because I am a "veteran" player and he listens to those more often than "non-veterans" - he only sheeped me after he realised I was Calix. Again, not scummy.

38. ISO #488

Yo "inexperienced" dude, want to explain why you used FM terminology earlier when you claimed that you're new to FM?

That lingo I looked up post facto at the direction of a more experienced player who recommend I start using more advanced FM terminology. TBH, I kind of felt like a common idgit who uses the synonym function in a word document to find a more esoteric word for a sentence.

39. ISO #489

That lingo I looked up post facto at the direction of a more experienced player who recommend I start using more advanced FM terminology. TBH, I kind of felt like a common idgit who uses the synonym function in a word document to find a more esoteric word for a sentence.
    So you admit to being coached by FROG (presumably) prior to playing the game, yet you played up your inexperience...even though it's FROG.

And 'villager' is the only advanced terminology I've seen you use. The fact you said 'villager' instead of 'town' means that it came to you naturally.

Sorry but no, I don't see this making sense.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

So you admit to being coached by FROG (presumably) prior to playing the game, yet you played up your inexperience...even though it's FROG.

And 'villager' is the only advanced terminology I've seen you use. The fact you said 'villager' instead of 'town' means that it came to you naturally.

Sorry but no, I don't see this making sense.
    Well, I did receive some above board mentoring from someone who has experience. I'm not sure what the reference to the amphibious animal is in relation to. Is frog a pokemon reference?

42. ISO #492

Well, I did receive some above board mentoring from someone who has experience. I'm not sure what the reference to the amphibious animal is in relation to. Is frog a pokemon reference?
    Frog literally mentioned you in the signups page.

You are confirmed to be playing dumb.

Guess that is that.

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by SecondLynch View Post

To be honest, the 'slip' you have been talking about doesn't make sense to me.

To be clear, I feel as if without your slip your argument on Yuki is based on regular Yuki stuff. While I admit I haven't given much focus on Yuki yet, I don't see anything outstanding about what you've said.

Now, addressing what you said about the 'slip' that you have uncovered. In the sense that Yuki is scum with stereo and he slipped by saying he hasn't been used to a night chat, why would you consider it in that form? If you are talking about the mod, I am sure that Stereo has been Mafia/triad before and knows what it is like to be in a night chat.

That being said, I either look at it in two ways:

1.) Yuki is unaware that Stereo plays the mod. Why? Because Yuki probably has no idea nor does he really care to an extent that it reflects on how he sees things.

2.) Yuki is referring to FM day chats, which are completely different. Keep in mind (I think Calix said this) that scum don't have pre-game or day chat so why would it make sense to say that he has "night chat experience" if he was scum.

Point is, I don't see a strong case on Yuki that isn't in comparison to their normal play, and I don't agree with you capitalizing on slips. I can say this because I make more errors as town, but I don't see this being a scum slip or anything.

44. ISO #494

Frog literally mentioned you in the signups page.

You are confirmed to be playing dumb.

Guess that is that.
    Having a mentor doesn't mean you won't play stupid.

Take the beginning game for example.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

You will have to pardon the presentation because it is late and I need to sleep. I add ideas as I read through the thread as I catch up.

Impressions/opinioned summaries so far:

Spoiler : Wall :

Stereo - Having recently been a newb Town, he seems newb Town to me. I like that Unknown mentioned that "Let's lynch scum," could be a manipulative tactic but we'll have to see. I don't like he said that Drizzt should claim Citizen now, before there is even any train on him. I'll write it off as a newbie mistake, but he only gets one of those.

Yukitaka Oni - Not doing much. "Calix would be scumhunt right now," does nothing. Solid. Good point about Survivor/Jester. Goes back to being useless. Too much shitposting. Too much posting period, for Yuki. Also, I actually saw a post that had more than 10 words in it. Actual color formatting, and proper grammar in some parts? This raises big flags. Can't help but hate the return to senseless posting, can't help but kinda like the Jester suspicion cast on Drizzt. I don't like that Yukitaka clearly does not read the rules of the game, which could almost be AI town if it wasn't something I'd think Yuki would do in everyday life. Then Yuki goes on to shitpost again and simply claim that Yuki never makes sense. I liked NeverLynch's analysis on Yuki's Jester read, now I officially feel a little foolish for being paranoid of that option but fuck it I'll keep it.

Gyrlander - Not doing much. Shows up when called out for not doing much, in order to proceed to not do much. I can see why they were lumped with Yuki. Does call out Calix on the overly aggressive read, which I like. i side with him on the Drizzt situation.

Mesk - Not doing much. Don't agree with much of her summary/analysis of the thread up until this point.

Snorlax - Good advice, but seems a little too over-enthused. WIFOM. Seemed to jump on Drizzt a little too extremely. I do like their read on Quick a lot more though. Not sure I like "I've found two scum," as if they are trying to convince us before there is any proof or even a substantial load of evidence. Seems way too vehement in what cannot possibly be a strong read @Drizzt . Also seems to be eager to get people to sheep them. The counter-read on Yukitaka (rerizzt) feels, as some of the other posts, a bit forced. As I am reading their responses to Eggy, I'm starting to worry that something is wrong IRL to make them play this way if it is indeed Calix ): Seems so... rushed? A little rude?

Unknown - Decent advice. I like his analysis/questioning on SecondLynch. Not liking his favoring Quick over SecondLynch in their little spat, but later posts do clarify the position to be something more reasonable. Says that Calix is easy to read, alludes to the fact that her play appears towny here, but doesn't explicitly say so unless I misunderstood them.

SecondLynch - Good analysis, not sure if I agree with it entirely but it shows some desire to solve the game. Also love that he is not giving Yukitaka Oni a free pass. Not sure that I like that he is tring to establish insta-lynches, as Yukitaka quickly pointed out. Don't like that they suggest that and investigator should risk himself being exposed in order to determine if one person is a Survivor/Jester, because as far as I can tell, our main goal is still catching scum and investigative roles are better used in that direction.

"I put forward my reads very early so that the other townies know I am town, know how I think, and it creates discussion."

Now I am liking him less.

I don't see where he is getting the Unknown bias from besides their argument, which might be enough from his perspective I guess?

deathworlds - Minor spat with Quick about nothing important. I like that he is against shitposting and that he sees Yukitaka as posting oddly (which I agree with, relative to my experience), but hasn't really provided much of his own at the time of voting Yukitaka.

Quick - Asking out-of-game questions. I like his twist on SecondLynch's Calix read. Seems a little on-edge though. I don't think the counter-vote on Snorlax is very genuine (he seems to be revenge-voting and not scum-hunting, but I don't think Quick is that selfish or myopic, I hope...). Catching a slight bussing feel from Quick vs. Yuki.

Drizzt - What a first post. Seems almost too scummy to actually be scum. Definitely suspicious but can't indict them on just this. Okay, now that he claimed Citizen, I don't know what to think. The case on him was so weak, that he might have gotten bullied into; or he could be covering himself up; or he's continuing some trolly behavior. Because, seriously, how can you do that??? The post right afterwards is just as suspect but for a completely different reason. At best, I have to say this is borderline-game-throwing. At worst, he is the Jester, Snorlax is scum, and we're about to get fucked hard. Not sure how much I like taking that risk, even if it seems a long shot. Although, now that Yukitaka has said the same thing, I am starting to seriously doubt myself. The fact that Drizzt then goes on to make some thought-out but still not very townie posts is not lost on me, and helps me along the thought process a bit. I feel that Quick justified it as being town AI (his defensiveness) is not a good assumption to make.

Eggy - Not sure if I am translating some of the things he said properly. I like that he caught Drizzt's opening post. Although I am starting to get annoyed by his formatting, I'm really liking how he stood up for Drizzt against Snorlax in a way that actually made sense, while insinuating things I've been saying all along. Drizzt's second post seems to have converted him, which I can't exactly blame him for. The turn backwards seems a little more.. inconsistent, since it happened right after Yuki said that Drizzt was a dividing force in the game. Perhaps Eggy was trying to avoid being put in a grouped with someone?

I don't think I can definitely say town- or scum- lean until we get a flip so I can see how all these pieces play together. Snorlax vs. Drizzt and Quick, SecondLynch vs. Unknown and Quick, those are the ones that seem that would give us the most information. I'm not sure I'll be back in time for vote. I really would like to get rid of Yuki, but I will park on Drizzt for now because Ockham's Razor.

-vote Drizzt

Question for RLVG: What does it mean for a janitor to "Clean" a role?
    I haven't completely caught up because it's tougher for me inbetween classes right now, so I can catch X up afterwards. Looking at the part that isn't part of the wall, I don't like how he has put Fights into this. Implying that me you and Drizzt is TvS with Quick as a wild card, as well as me and SecondLynch being a TvS with Quick again as the wild card. To me, he says it would give more information but the fact is that if he knows both of us are town, or TvS, etc. Then it would make sense to have these pairings to get more Lynches off. From a town perspective, I see no reason to make a stance and say "these are the fights that will give us information" in what form does that provide information? It doesn't, which is why it bothers me.

47. ISO #497

It's 100% intentional.

Let's discuss something else now that this is confirmed.

Thoughts on Jealous so far?
    Interesting, so first you jump on me cause I'm not sure what to say, then you go crazy when I start asking what all the unique acronyms you are using mean, then you flip out when I consult a more experienced player for advice on what terminology I need to be using. Is there any part of my playing you do approve of, cause I'm starting to think you are scum, and that is not because you repeatedly attack me as you previously suggested.

48. ISO #498

Interesting, so first you jump on me cause I'm not sure what to say, then you go crazy when I start asking what all the unique acronyms you are using mean, then you flip out when I consult a more experienced player for advice on what terminology I need to be using. Is there any part of my playing you do approve of, cause I'm starting to think you are scum, and that is not because you repeatedly attack me as you previously suggested.
    I appreciate the hilarious levels of WIFOM you're bringing to the table. It's a bold move from a new player and it reminds me of Frog back when he played on this site :')

Oh you think I'm still scum? Go right ahead and give reads on everyone.

If you're town, this is the best way to help town after your death, yes? Giving the town thoughts from a confirmed town = optimal move and there is no reason for you to not do that.

49. ISO #499

I appreciate the hilarious levels of WIFOM you're bringing to the table. It's a bold move from a new player and it reminds me of Frog back when he played on this site :')

Oh you think I'm still scum? Go right ahead and give reads on everyone.

If you're town, this is the best way to help town after your death, yes? Giving the town thoughts from a confirmed town = optimal move and there is no reason for you to not do that.
    No idea what wine in front of me means beyond the actual spelling out of the acronym. My only read/advice for town is that when I die and you see I'm citz, assuming you get to know my actual role cause to be totally honest I've never seen what happens on d2, my contribution will be having died pointing both finger at you and those who have blindly followed your logic on scumming me.

50. ISO #500