S-FM Eternia - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude you are so acting like Insane Harpy. Day 1 you act all Town today you vote me for not answering a question not given me time to read it.
    Nope, that smells like town blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There's literally 0 need to think about this theory. Here's why: if Mafia killed their Hitman, no more kills, and we just lynch the scummies (WHICH DOES NOT MEAN THAT NO KILL = DAMUS HITMAN). If mafia killed their Illusionist, the 2nd Hitman kill will be non-cleaned. Would the Mafia sacrifice a cleaned kill to make us keep a doubt on this? I think it's not worth it for them.

Plus, it is very anti-town to hunt for bus driver. The role is literally about WIFOM, so don't break it. Last post addressing this theory, and I hope you won't bring it back.
    This replay makes 0 Sense am I misreading FM how it is played?

I am not saying Mafia ment to clean there own. I am saying Mafia and cleaner had same target they ment to kill someone but if that someone was swaped Mafia would not know that. So the cleaning would still happen. I never said this is a fact. Just a possibility. How do you not see it??

Look at role

Soul Swapper
    You may swap two players at night, switching their positions.
    They are not notified of being swapped.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #653

He never said that.

I hate that I can't even make sure of anything because you're OMGUSsy. You're scummy, that's an absolute. Scummy town or scummy scum?
    Then vote me if you think I am scum stop calling me scum and painting me scum and grow some balls and vote me then

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #654

I will bet money MM will be killed tonight if I am not lyched why because he is on my ass.
    It will make me look even scummier. Watch and see. I am not targeting MM. I am just proving a point.
    Last game same shit. Game before that Same shit. Anyone attacking Mike gets night killed never night kill Mike he is easy lych.
    Scum Have you noticed I live to end of game. I am not as low hanging fruit as you think.
    Is my game play so bad that even Scum don't see me as a threat? I mean for real?
    Well town I must be scum because Blink MM Glip Mag all see me as scum only 2 scum and prob one EXE but at lest one of you have to be town. Maybe all of you are town and the scum are sitting back letting us lych each other keeping on the low end.
    I Dont know. I try and offer ideas to help town and I am scum for it.
    Sorry I don't have all the answers. Like you do MM and you do MAg. Glib you seem just as confused as I am.
    MM please tell me what to do to help town So I stop in your eyes stop being Scum Town. At lest I am trying.

5. ISO #655

Your post after right after MM felt like you are wanting me to show my cards. Maybe it was just me reading to much into it.
    FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT:
    Mike (3 [L-2]):
    Slaol, Damus_Graves, Glip @Glip was thew only reason you voted me because I called you Kitty boy when i was drunk? rereading posts makes it look that way?
    Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid @Ganelon ,Arsonist,Hybrid Why did you vote Slaol?
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall @MM why did you vote Hybrid?

I truly think The MAfia is some where in these Votes. Please let Look at everything.

Blink did not vote Why didn't you Vote?
    Mike did not vote. If I was Mafia do you think I would not vote leave vote to a coin toss? that would be Borderline Throwing and I am not Mod killed. ( If i voted Slaol I would not be seen as scummy, @ Everyone So Don't give me that line of scum painting)
    I did not vote because I did not want to risk Voting a Town. After Picking the wrong person last game and we lost as town.

EVERYONE Please answer those questions do not dismiss this post.
    MM i have answered all questions you have asked me. You have time to discredit me but you don't have time to answer Mine????????? Why you avoiding this?

6. ISO #656

Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid

This really scares me. 2 of the people who voted Slaol is not posting at all. As we fight each other. I town read you Slight Town read you MM Slight. The fact you not buddieing me makes me want to trust you.

-vote Hybrid
    Needs some pressure to talk

7. ISO #657
    Ganelon

Fellas I’m going to be on zhe roads for 21 hours starting today. Dunne hoe much I’ll be able to participate but here goes. Usually I townread Mike, but now I am am scumreading him. I don’t feel safe at all with respect to Hybrid and I think that Glips analysis of Arson is true.

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Fellas I’m going to be on zhe roads for 21 hours starting today. Dunne hoe much I’ll be able to participate but here goes. Usually I townread Mike, but now I am am scumreading him. I don’t feel safe at all with respect to Hybrid and I think that Glips analysis of Arson is true.
    You normal town read me? WOW this is news to me. Since no one is scum reading anyone but me lynch me ok just lych me. No one is answering any of my questions. Everyone is just saying mike is scum. Then lych my ass. It is not hard just vote Mike. Wow isn’t that easy.

Mm will not answer my question. Not scum hunting just saying mike is scum vote me then. Mag not scum hunting and not answering my questions.

It is simple Start scum hunting and answer my questions to you or lych my ass so I don’t have to be here when town loses. Becuse again no one listion to me.

Last game I said lych sb16 day one he is scum Nooo one listioned to me (he was mafia) everyone called me scum for it. Every dam game I say lynch someone becuse I see they are scum. Or I give an idea that helps town I get called scum for it. Yet no one listen to shit I say.

Type this then [vote]Mike[\vote] and lych my ass and I can join dead chat and the able to say see I told your asses so.

9. ISO #659

I am down tonight. Grays scum you get another mislych. I am not posting anymore today going to bed. I have said all I can to help town. You all do the rest. Good night.

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    The Damus kill is mildly surprising to me as well, but Ganelon’s analysis makes sense, if eerily so. I can feel myself tunnel visioning on him right now, so for now I will attempt to spread my attention elsewhere.

Arsonist reads to me as someone who just doesn’t actually give a shit about the game. Likely shitizen flip.

Hybrid has had little participation in the game so far; it seems he’s trying to keep himself out of the spotlight. Likely neutral, possible mafia.

Mike is very hard to read with no prior experience with him. I cannot tell what is genuine and what is gambit; but given that Slaol was a citizen and received absolute 0 support in his gambit FoS from Mafia, combined with Mike’s energetic response to getting FoS’d, means I have to lean Mafia here.

Marshmallow Marshall is another hard read without prior experience. He seems intelligent in gameplay but also manipulative. I lean town here, but he could also be an experienced neutral trying to lead the town, guiding them away from attention on him.

Blink182 is my town buddy read. He’s taken multiple gambits to draw out attention and reactions, putting forth effort to analyze players and their responses. Me likely.

All in all, my current reads put Ganelon and Mike as mafia, Hybrid or MM as neutral, rest town
    You... did not address Ganelon. At all. Actually no, you said his analysis was good... And you put him in mafia for a VERY VERY STRANGE AND UNKNOWN REASON, whatever it is because he's towny as fuck... and yes, this is a defense of him.

Also, Arsonist never gives a shit about anything, I'd argue it's NAI for him.
    I do agree on Hybrid, though, on Blink too, and that's where you get some points : you noticed the gambits, and that feels like you thought further than just "he's playing weird", which scums won't do usually, that's genuine towny scum hunting.
    The Damus kill analysis isn't very AI for you, though.

Also: the point where you're very right and that NOONE brought up before is with Mike, is that Slaol recieved no support from anyone, as citizen, when he attacked Mike, which is strange given that the people whom I consider as experienced scums (who could pull that play IMO in order to mess with us) are either dead and citizen/cleaned (and I don't buy the bus driver theory, tinfoils like this never help town), or named Blinkskater, and I read him as town.

Last thing... don't be scared of me xD I am town and not neutral. I think I'm obviously not the executioner role, there was no senator message, and I think I'm obviously not the guardian angel thingy. As for Mafia... well it's not me!!! lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #661

MM how do they point at me. First I did not vote Slaol. Second I read Damus as scum. This is exactly like LBP. All kills pointed to look like it benefits me. MM you know this also as you where one of the scum pushing it.
    If i was scum Damus would have been the last person I would have killed my target would have been Blink or MM. the only people i even remotely read as town.
    So please explain how they point to me as scum??? I find this very interesting.
    I have literally led the nightkills last game and none of them had scumpainting you as their primary goal or even expected effect, as far as I remember. Actually maybe one had that expected effect, don't remember which, but that doesn't matter.

The two people on you who were the most vocal DIED, and are both extremely likely town... The fact that you don't understand how that makes you scummy is both disturbing and towny, you give me the same vibes you did in LBP, once again. I will choose to trust you, for now at least. I highly suspect Hybrid atm, I know him and he's playing up to his scum meta. I wonder if the scum team is not just a bunch of inactives, honestly. There's at least one of the inactives that is scum. And probably a town read of mine that is scum.

12. ISO #662

I am not going to review my role no matter how much you and MM are TPR hunting Witch I find scummy.

Wow, Slaol votes me as the First post posted day 1 First post. and he gets lyched I did not vote him. but that makes me scummy. I am like WTF. only people who did not vote is Me and blink. Look at votes. MM saying points to me. You saying about the same. I am like WTF. Last game I hammer as town I am scum (i was town) this game I don't vote I am scum (this game i am town again). So Slaol is right Mike is scum even if he is town.
    "witch I find scummy" sorry but this is gold lol please fix your typos...

You're twisting his words, he's not saying that you not voting Slaol is scummy, but that Slaol got no support at all from anyone, and flipped town, is.

Panic reactions like this don't help you, man. You're being anti-town right now, whatever your alignment is. Being openly anti-town as scum is very risky, and being anti-town as town is obviously bad, so you shouldn't do that. OMGUSsy behavior like this, or "I am always scum even as town" stuff HURTS town. This time, I'm town, and I do not intend on letting scums use your weaknesses against us all. So if you're town, please, STOP IT. When you type a post, think about what you wrote, and maybe even re-read what you're quoting to make sure you're not gonna say someone said something they never said.

And about the TPR hunt, I did not TPR hunt, only saw that Ganelon had soft-claimed, which is kinda getting him a close to confirmed town status, because I think I know what is going to be claimed today. Won't say more for now and I don't want anyone discussing this part of my post before I deem it's time to. Also, Glip never TPR hunted...

13. ISO #663

I don’t believe I asked you to reveal your role, nor did I do any TPR hunting, unless you count my reading of Arsonist as a “shitizen”. I understand your frustration with this game, but you must know that context is important in this game. A single action alone will not make you scum or town, and could lean either way, based on interpretation and context. Just remember, the default assumption in Mafia is generally “scum until proven town”. You gotta be prepared to be scumread for any and every action.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree with this SO MUCH.

Dunno why this post gives me bad vibes though lol, I agree with the content but I feel like it's more likely to come from scum... Very weird o.O
    if you try to scumpaint this and say i scum slipped you're retarded

14. ISO #664

Your post after right after MM felt like you are wanting me to show my cards. Maybe it was just me reading to much into it.
    FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT:
    Mike (3 [L-2]):
    Slaol, Damus_Graves, Glip @Glip was thew only reason you voted me because I called you Kitty boy when i was drunk? rereading posts makes it look that way?
    Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid @Ganelon ,Arsonist,Hybrid Why did you vote Slaol?
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall @MM why did you vote Hybrid?

I truly think The MAfia is some where in these Votes. Please let Look at everything.

Blink did not vote Why didn't you Vote?
    Mike did not vote. If I was Mafia do you think I would not vote leave vote to a coin toss? that would be Borderline Throwing and I am not Mod killed. ( If i voted Slaol I would not be seen as scummy, @ Everyone So Don't give me that line of scum painting)
    I did not vote because I did not want to risk Voting a Town. After Picking the wrong person last game and we lost as town.

EVERYONE Please answer those questions do not dismiss this post.
    Because Hybrid is inactive, he's fitting his scum meta (confusing town, it was more in the general site's scum meta back when he was playing), and he didn't get back since then. I also wasn't able to be there for EoD, and this was where I felt my vote was useful at the time when I left it.

OBVIOUSLY the mafia in those votes, Sherlock Holmes, at least one lol. Also, notice how BOTH Hybrid and Arsonist (my two suspects, especially hybrid) are on Slaol, the citizen? Remember what I said about Glip being right, that Slaol got no support? If Mike is town, I think that the only option that doesn't mean Mike is scum is... that they focused on a Slaol lynch instead because they deemed it'd keep them more low profile, which is true IMO... I HEREBY ASK FOR A LYNCH ON @Hybrid TODAY.

Also, as a reply to your post saying I was busy scum painting you or whatever: your ping didn't work, the site doesn't know people call me MM.... fool...... lol

15. ISO #665

We started with 8 Town 2 Scum and 1 Nuet role. there was no message So it can not be
    Senator
    During the night you may submit a message to the host to be posted the next day.
    The message must contain a demand of some sort (EX: I think we should lynch Barack Obama)
    If the demand is not carried out you gain a one use night kill.
    You may use multiple night kills on the same night.

It has to be Holy Guardian Spirit, Vengeful Harpy, or Insane Harpy.

Exe or Jester makes the most sense.

Again not hunting Nuet. roles Just giving facts. this is all stuff we need to consider.

We need to scum hunt. We need any information to make it harder for scum to hide. Today NO one is hunting. Or at lest it does not appear to me anyone is. Town please don't roll over and die.
    That means neutral is not a threat for now, so yea let's just stick to scum hunting. Now put this damn pressure on Hybrid, because all of those trains on everyone are just fucking town vs town everywhere, tons of tunnelings, misunderstandings, and sometimes anti-town behaviors that are very likely coming from town (this is YOU, mike). Break up your tunnels, and put on the logical glasses instead of just running into walls.

16. ISO #666

Then vote me if you think I am scum stop calling me scum and painting me scum and grow some balls and vote me then
    You do realize that with the amount of pressure on you, as scum I would just plain vote you and get you turbolynched into oblivion?? I'm sorry but you're being dense by your OMGUS and taunts. I like you as a person and even as a player usually, but this is not fun, whatever your alignment is. PUT ON YOUR LOGICAL GLASSES, MIKE.

17. ISO #667

I will bet money MM will be killed tonight if I am not lyched why because he is on my ass.
    It will make me look even scummier. Watch and see. I am not targeting MM. I am just proving a point.
    Last game same shit. Game before that Same shit. Anyone attacking Mike gets night killed never night kill Mike he is easy lych.
    Scum Have you noticed I live to end of game. I am not as low hanging fruit as you think.
    Is my game play so bad that even Scum don't see me as a threat? I mean for real?
    Well town I must be scum because Blink MM Glip Mag all see me as scum only 2 scum and prob one EXE but at lest one of you have to be town. Maybe all of you are town and the scum are sitting back letting us lych each other keeping on the low end.
    I Dont know. I try and offer ideas to help town and I am scum for it.
    Sorry I don't have all the answers. Like you do MM and you do MAg. Glib you seem just as confused as I am.
    MM please tell me what to do to help town So I stop in your eyes stop being Scum Town. At lest I am trying.
    Tbh, I see Blink as the kill tonight, because he's scary xD I might get killed too though.

I'll be honest: I townread you, I just think you are not playing to your alignment's interests, as town, because you don't know how to react to pressure, and you just think anyone voting you is scum. It's a natural reaction, but if you want to become a better player you need to stop doing this.

Also, I don't have all the answers, Mag doesn't either, Glib is not confused at all, and you need to stop panicking and breathe, for God's sake!!! We know you're trying, and that's the important part. You'll get better over time, but you must remain CAAAALMMM!!!!!! :P

18. ISO #668

I'm not going to do more defense of Mike, just judge my yourself by reading my posts, and re-reading his if you need to.

19. ISO #669

I’m glad you’re here, Marshall. Regardless of what our respective alignments may be, it’s nice to have at least one other person here that seems interested in playing the game. Mike and Blink are off getting drunk (and Mike is being his usual rambly, hard to read self), Ganelon is barely managing one sentence per post and is also off, and everyone else is MIA. The two people I knew I could count on to bring life to the game managed to get killed off by the end of night 1, so that’s great.

I’ll follow you on a Hybrid Lynch. See if we manage to make anything of it before day ends with no other votes.

-vote Hybrid

20. ISO #670

I am down tonight. Grays scum you get another mislych. I am not posting anymore today going to bed. I have said all I can to help town. You all do the rest. Good night.
    Mag is scum hunting, I am too, and I replied to your question, we have a fucking life... And this is the exact behavior that is anti-town. Stay with us, try to help us, scum hunt, and try to think that you are not part of this game. You have no life or death, you are just a spectator trying to guess who the scums are. It's not the best way of playing ultimately IMO, but it has the advantage that is ENORMOUS for you of deleting yourself, meaning that you aren't biased by your own existence.

Sorry if my posts come off as rude, by the way. You don't want buddying or special noob gloves, well you got served, I guess.
    Also sorry for the post streak, but those are my thoughts on all what happened in this game, and my reads explained. You can't have a better post pool to read me on. So, just reiterating my vote and my position on the lynch today:
    -vote Hybrid

Remember lynch is not mandatory, so make sure to hammer before EoD. Don't turbo either, though.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

I’m glad you’re here, Marshall. Regardless of what our respective alignments may be, it’s nice to have at least one other person here that seems interested in playing the game. Mike and Blink are off getting drunk (and Mike is being his usual rambly, hard to read self), Ganelon is barely managing one sentence per post and is also off, and everyone else is MIA. The two people I knew I could count on to bring life to the game managed to get killed off by the end of night 1, so that’s great.

I’ll follow you on a Hybrid Lynch. See if we manage to make anything of it before day ends with no other votes.

-vote Hybrid
    Good! Everyone, Hybrid is at L-1. Glad to see you're in here. You're going to hate me, but I have to go.... My full thoughts are on the thread, you may read them and comment on them, I will reply to them later.

Quick list of reads before I go, as of page 14, 50 posts per page:

Ganelon
    Blink
    Mike
    Glip
    Me obviously

_________
    Arsonist
    Hybrid

Quick list there, dunno if I forgot anyone, and it's in no particular order.

23. ISO #673

Also, care, Hybrid is at L-1 so don't hammer yet. Maybe putting your vote off him is a good idea, just to make sure no quick hammers fuck us up.

24. ISO #674

Oh wait fuck he’s already at L-1

-unvote
    Oh it's already done lol

Bye then

25. ISO #675

You... did not address Ganelon. At all. Actually no, you said his analysis was good... And you put him in mafia for a VERY VERY STRANGE AND UNKNOWN REASON, whatever it is because he's towny as fuck... and yes, this is a defense of him.

Also, Arsonist never gives a shit about anything, I'd argue it's NAI for him.
    I do agree on Hybrid, though, on Blink too, and that's where you get some points : you noticed the gambits, and that feels like you thought further than just "he's playing weird", which scums won't do usually, that's genuine towny scum hunting.
    The Damus kill analysis isn't very AI for you, though.

Also: the point where you're very right and that NOONE brought up before is with Mike, is that Slaol recieved no support from anyone, as citizen, when he attacked Mike, which is strange given that the people whom I consider as experienced scums (who could pull that play IMO in order to mess with us) are either dead and citizen/cleaned (and I don't buy the bus driver theory, tinfoils like this never help town), or named Blinkskater, and I read him as town.

Last thing... don't be scared of me xD I am town and not neutral. I think I'm obviously not the executioner role, there was no senator message, and I think I'm obviously not the guardian angel thingy. As for Mafia... well it's not me!!! lol
    I intentionally did not address Ganelon. I realized my brain was currently tunnelvisioned in the mindset where I wanted to believe everything he did was scummy in motivation, and I was incapable of reading him as town. Thus, I decided to focus on everyone else first and come back to Ganelon at a later date with a fresh mind.

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

Mike seems to be changed, wanted to scumread hum, but fine.
    Damus is 100% town i think.
    MM seems to carry entire town, he may be a scum in disguise, since he's manipulative, but fine.

To be honest, hybrid is always inactive, just like me, because i don't live in USA timezones, you do everything at night and i'm forced to read everything and barely partipicate at game.

I think i can trust only Ganelon and Blinkskater here :\
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

28. ISO #678

I do think hybrid is the correct lynch today but we do have more time and should not turbo lynch him untill he at least checks in. A hammer will be read as scummy from my pov, if hybrid flips scum, his mate could build towncred for the hammer. Which wouldn't be good. And it's anti town play to hammer someone who hasn't even fucking posted yet. I'd also rather be the hammer vote when the time comes based on the train atm.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

29. ISO #679

Tbh, I see Blink as the kill tonight, because he's scary xD I might get killed too though.

I'll be honest: I townread you, I just think you are not playing to your alignment's interests, as town, because you don't know how to react to pressure, and you just think anyone voting you is scum. It's a natural reaction, but if you want to become a better player you need to stop doing this.

Also, I don't have all the answers, Mag doesn't either, Glib is not confused at all, and you need to stop panicking and breathe, for God's sake!!! We know you're trying, and that's the important part. You'll get better over time, but you must remain CAAAALMMM!!!!!! :P
    You are spewing town so much i can pretty much guess your role at this point. Your scumplay VS your town play is so vastly different... I think you need to level the playing field a bit, and makes both of your games more similiar. You do that and you would be a scary fucking scum. Also if you're scum right now and are bamboozling me i'm gonna eat my own shorts.

30. ISO #680

He never said that.

I hate that I can't even make sure of anything because you're OMGUSsy. You're scummy, that's an absolute. Scummy town or scummy scum?
    The post you quoted when you answered here post 649. Mike makes the most valid point thay i think he could possibly make as "town" mike... Scum mike would IMO have way more self preservation here, i really don't see how a "scum" mike just doesn't vote slaol not make him have majority. Thats not scum play to me. And the reasoning mike gave actually seems pure to me. He just lost the game for town with poor play, i think he might have felt if he hit slaol and slaol flipped town (knowing he is town) * i think* scum would use that to push his mislynch super easily next day... I do think mike is a good player he just needs to work on showing people he is town better. Albiet he could be manipulating that situation but i really don' t think thats the case because i feel i would be able to see right through it. I don't see hybrid flipping town via my POE. This also means i have to re evaluate my town reads because there is likley a scum somewhere in there =\

31. ISO #681

Hybrid's posts

To be honest, this game lacks of multiquotes.
    Here's a quote of every post made by hybrid.
    Note that i highlighted the helpful ones.

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Geez dude he s been only shit posting with rp style
    Also wtf mag and slaol it s not even the same host (probably) stop being so meta
    Also think that we have no town journalist, cuz I myself to be a jailer
    SIKE like id claim that early
    maybe you are the kidnapper?
    At least subtle and not screaming out loud like yours mr. Everyone s evil
    -vote slaol

Let s see if i still remember the commands
    Noice i do
    Tbh slaol just seems to be so pushy against the player that had and showed a weakness towards to him. Earlier this day he was already had been trying to pinch the other players in order to get their weakness on and so the mike was the player thay he has chosen to push towards to.(re read the first3 pages u ll get what i mean)
    He started talking about meta game of his then tried to bring out other things etx etc.

On page 10th so far brb
    U spoke too early u kitten
    Glip your name is kitten from now on since i m just going to be forgetting your name
    As for the neutral theory of mike, they dont make sense
    If slaol was jester he d be more carefree of his actions
    And if dravur or w e his name was exe he d know that your lynvh isnt possiblr at that moment so there goes that
    epehappy: arso conf town cause arsonists no lie, they just burn
    epegun: you are gonna be cool with it or else i m gonna make u cool with those
    If you ask me how idk either but i ll find a way, i think
    Tbh at first i was thinking of a damus slavo team since they were painting each other as much as they do mike so thought it was a on purpose painting between themselves but as the post count had grown upped i changed my opinion for damus being a jester reasons:
    1. He tried to scumpaint the most active and narcisstic person and trying to make himself seem as scum to him. There are a lot of posts before that supports my point in slavo s wall posts
    2. He has changed his scum opinion so frequently as you can see in the last 3 or 4 pages
    3. He kind of trying to agree on a lynch of anybody s lynch and him voting slalo then mike proves it
    As for MM, he s the as same as a year ago lol. He isnt trying to lie while he s showing his opinions to us. If he were to be lying it d be so painfully unnatural and obvious
    Slight town read on the kitten for no apperant reason
    Rest null reads.

Tbh the safest lynch would be slale s lynch so that town would nt be so distracted from the other players and it would satisfy my opinion
    Now as i had possesed the european curse on my body, i shall return back to my nest, AFK place. So long farewell
    All u did on slalol was calling him off scum based off of the meta read you had + discrediting mike

2 What s open wolf?
    10C and it was rainy all day
    Feels good man
    Why tho
    Not my problem if u r blind
    Gl putting me up with that minor vote of yours

Just helping you on choosing your lynch and making posts about hybrid, but you all were right, he didn't did many stuff useful.
    Yet i think he's town, he actually did some contribiution, which makes him proably a
    citizen.

-unvote

I think we shouldn't trust Marshmallow Marshall, rember that he's very manipulative, he proably leads us to a mislynch.
    And yes, Damus_Graves was proably a
    jester. So all other scumreads are mafia.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I do think hybrid is the correct lynch today but we do have more time and should not turbo lynch him untill he at least checks in. A hammer will be read as scummy from my pov, if hybrid flips scum, his mate could build towncred for the hammer. Which wouldn't be good. And it's anti town play to hammer someone who hasn't even fucking posted yet. I'd also rather be the hammer vote when the time comes based on the train atm.
    Not my problem if u r blind.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Re: Hybrid's posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post

Just helping you on choosing your lynch and making posts about hybrid, but you all were right, he didn't did many stuff useful.
    Yet i think he's town, he actually did some contribiution, which makes him proably a
    citizen.

-unvote

I think we shouldn't trust Marshmallow Marshall, rember that he's very manipulative, he proably leads us to a mislynch.
    Interesting, i'm going to disagree with you heavily onvyour evaluation of MM. When he manipulates people it's fairly obvious and he usually only chooses posts thay he can scumpaint and reply to in a townie manor. Hes literally free flowing with his posting and i cant sense him holding anything back.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Interesting, i'm going to disagree with you heavily onvyour evaluation of MM. When he manipulates people it's fairly obvious and he usually only chooses posts thay he can scumpaint and reply to in a townie manor. Hes literally free flowing with his posting and i cant sense him holding anything back.
    But rember that he tried to lynch hybrid since D1.
    Hmm, maybe Damus_Graves was town, while marshmallow marshall is an executioner and his target is hybrid.
    I mean, he didn't vote slaol, while he was a pretty much gamethrew town, neither mike which had a very changeable opinion which was... weird?
    MM said that Hybrid said nothing useful, he proably ignored him on purpose, he voted him.

So MM may be a scum/executioner too, mafia isn't a game where you should trust everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

37. ISO #687

Wow MM this is some great posts. No town point but great points big helpful point in playing. I see I am doing it again. Sorry I need to learn to stop over reacting. Every game I do this same crap. I don’t even see it till someone points it out ty MM. I see where it is anti town. I am slowing all the scum to stay hiding by keeping all the pressure on me and possibly getting me lych and another town dead. I willl work on it the rest of this game. I will just relax and calm down.

38. ISO #688

Wow MM this is some great posts. No town point but great points big helpful point in playing. I see I am doing it again. Sorry I need to learn to stop over reacting. Every game I do this same crap. I don’t even see it till someone points it out ty MM. I see where it is anti town. I am slowing all the scum to stay hiding by keeping all the pressure on me and possibly getting me lych and another town dead. I willl work on it the rest of this game. I will just relax and calm down.
    Soo, you are probally scum then?

39. ISO #689

But rember that he tried to lynch hybrid since D1.
    Hmm, maybe Damus_Graves was town, while marshmallow marshall is an executioner and his target is hybrid.
    I mean, he didn't vote slaol, while he was a pretty much gamethrew town, neither mike which had a very changeable opinion which was... weird?
    MM said that Hybrid said nothing useful, he proably ignored him on purpose, he voted him.

So MM may be a scum/executioner too, mafia isn't a game where you should trust everyone.
    I do remember day 1, however i felt the same way about hybrid on day one, so i don't give mm scummy/neutral points for that. I do think that you do have a good thought process for thinking that he could possibly be executioner. I just happen to disagree you don't want to show your cards they won when you're an executioner it makes it obvious and a smart player wouldn't do that.

40. ISO #690

Oh snap i see =P... i think i 100% will be the kill tonight no way i'm not targeted tonight if my roles and LW are cleaned you have enough of my thoughts in the thread and ill post my LW. before EOD

41. ISO #691

citizen.

-unvote

Ok this post has me confused.

1 if MM is scum this is a very townie post.

2 if MM is scum I would read this post very scummy.

Trying to look at this from a view outside the game.

The fact he took time to reread the thread screams town to me.
    But also if it is his scum mate could be why he reread the thread.

Arson is a hard read. I like this post. Feels real

42. ISO #692
    Ganelon

AMA my bus just stopped.

43. ISO #693

This post is not to this game but I now see how you all saw MM was scum last game.he was holding back. You and MM have helped me more than you both know for my future games ty so much .

Fell like saying I was blind but now I see.

44. ISO #694

I
    Soo, you are probally scum then?
    No, he is helping me not play a scummy town but be a townie town. I have taken Slaol wanting to policy lynch to hart. Slaol is not a bad guy. He has a point. If I am scummy every game as town. What fun is it for everyone else to play with a player like that. So I agree with MM for helping my game play and you to Blink. I don’t want the rep PTB has with you all. So I am trying to learn as I play.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

So I was right? Dude I knew it.
    This means Mag is confirmed town. Becuse there can not be a SR if there is illy/hitman. So that would make the SS a confirmed town. If there is a bodyguard or doc please protect Mag. He is my only confirmed town at this point.

47. ISO #697

Oh snap i see =P... i think i 100% will be the kill tonight no way i'm not targeted tonight if my roles and LW are cleaned you have enough of my thoughts in the thread and ill post my LW. before EOD
    I have never seen scum blink care about being killed. Wow this screams townie.
    Town reads so far Me, Mag, Blink , MM. MM is not playing the same game as LBP. I read him as town. Read the rest as scum or nuet..

48. ISO #698
    Ganelon

So I was right? Dude I knew it.
    No dude I’m literally on the bus to Oldenburgh rn

49. ISO #699
    Ganelon

No dude I’m literally on the bus to Oldenburgh rn
    Oldenburg*

50. ISO #700
    Ganelon

I think we should all do that.