7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1687
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I want to say theres a terrorist alignment because stealth made this game so why not put that alignment in. I've never seen it before so i'm sure he was itching to use it. Idk him that well and this is just implying host chose some stuff. dont u DARE reply to this sb16 u must keep ur butt out of it til post game
    fight me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I believe we need to take out Naz before cult spreads. But I scumread Efekann a lot because shocking me, even if it was probably very funny to watch, was an obviously anti town move.
    naz is neutral and cant be night killed. cult can only convert one person the entire game anyway, and the convert has already been used on kenny.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fight me
    I kind of know where u live so meet me at the mall it's going down.mp3
    I'm getting my eyebrows done now pls no turbo I cant reply to all this on my phone bbl
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I am quaking. I don't care what your alignment is just please for the love of god don't let kenny's shit plays earn him a scum win.
    I am unsure about his alignment. I am taking down the ones I'm the most sure with first, then we'll see. I am convinced Kenny is NOT a cultist, given his constant suspicious status, he's not a good conversion target. Therefore he's not the threat.

Kenny, you said Efe was enslaved furry... that means the boye is still running rampant??? @naz you better fucking claim RIGHT NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

I am unsure about his alignment. I am taking down the ones I'm the most sure with first, then we'll see. I am convinced Kenny is NOT a cultist, given his constant suspicious status, he's not a good conversion target. Therefore he's not the threat.

Kenny, you said Efe was enslaved furry... that means the boye is still running rampant??? @naz you better fucking claim RIGHT NOW.
    furries can shock too. He must've rolled it by himself, as there wasn't even enough time for a boy who wanst to be a gurl to get conversion powers.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall you haven't said a single word about Otaku today.
    Lol I don't know what to say about him. He shot Distorted, so he's not cult... I guess? I need to check the OoO before. Also per host request
    -vote stealthbomber16
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1414

Cult:*Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You have a factional recruit ability which may be used once to convert a player to a cultist, and know the identity of all other Cultists. Any cultist may use this convert ability, but it may only be used once per game. . This conversion only works on Town and Neutral members.

Also just leaving this here for that square that tells people to carefully read the setup but cant read it himself. Were you the real cult convert?.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #1415

Lol I don't know what to say about him. He shot Distorted, so he's not cult... I guess? I need to check the OoO before. Also per host request
    -vote stealthbomber16
    this will work for now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #1416

Going back afk too much shit to read dont bother pinging me bc u know I dont check that shit

17. ISO #1417

-vote stealthbomber16
    What do you think about him being triad? Or even who else do you think could possibly be triad?
    Note that I already investigated efe, aamirus and gyrlander.

18. ISO #1418

So, apparently re-rolls and re-alignments are at the very end of the OoO (host just told me that), therefore Satan shoots before Cultist conversions. So Distorted didn't convert last night.

19. ISO #1419

Cult:*Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You have a factional recruit ability which may be used once to convert a player to a cultist, and know the identity of all other Cultists. Any cultist may use this convert ability, but it may only be used once per game. . This conversion only works on Town and Neutral members.

Also just leaving this here for that square that tells people to carefully read the setup but cant read it himself. Were you the real cult convert?.
    Oh... ok forget it lol only one converted, we're good. And no I'm not a cult convert lol

20. ISO #1420

I gotta go now. Bye

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    vote naz, you totem pole.
    Oh yeah
    -vote naz
    lol

Just don't turbo hammer because it's bad for town!

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What do you think about him being triad? Or even who else do you think could possibly be triad?
    Note that I already investigated efe, aamirus and gyrlander.
    Hmmm... I think I can dare saying we are in a good position atm. Kenny, investigate Otakudweeb tonight. This way we know if he's scum. I think we can safely assume we're not at MYLO tomorrow if we lynch Naz today, meaning that if Kenny investigates Otakud and sees town, but says he's scum, we'll lynch Otakud, then Kenny will die in 2 days. If Kenny sees Otakud as scum for real, then we lynch the scum. If Kenny sees Otakud as town and says so, then... it's the complicated zone where we gotta lynch people I'm quite confused about their alignment.

26. ISO #1426

Oh yeah
    -vote naz
    lol

Just don't turbo hammer because it's bad for town!
    nah fam this is a mistake. otaku is gonna murder the town tonight.

27. ISO #1427

Naz is 99% scum. We don't even KNOW if the "other triad" exists lol, it could be solo triad. If Efe is really Town, then uuuuuuuuh I'll have to think about it lol...

@Efekannn02 if you really are town, don't shock anyone ^^

28. ISO #1428

nah fam this is a mistake. otaku is gonna murder the town tonight.
    @Otakudweeb69 If you kill someone tonight, unless we decide otherwise ALL TOGETHER, you will be lynched tomorrow. Don't try it.

here you go if it's a mistake and he murders the town he dies tomorrow.

29. ISO #1429

@naz claim your fucking role already

30. ISO #1430

i actually had a night action i have sent Stealth but somehow either stealth couldnt find it or the forums messed up

well on my part it shows i have sent stealth my night action but somehow he didnt get it

oh well i actually wanted to shock distorted anyway and he died so nvm

and i also wanted to fake to have rerolled but it seems i dont have to anymore
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

@naz claim your fucking role already
    why do u want me to roleclaim when u wont even lynch satan? you on his team? Also do u know how pointless it is to rc in this game lol

34. ISO #1434

OMG @Otakudweeb69 ACTUALLY ITS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST NOT TO LYNCH ME LOL I JUST CHECKED MY ROLE CARD

35. ISO #1435

-vote unvote

@Otakudweeb69 unvote me we can win together lmao this fucking game I s2g

36. ISO #1436

pLS no hammer until he comes back online

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote naz

gg
    Damn Efe u suck :/

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

lol i will never forget this moment dont u worry

42. ISO #1442

the time I almost won the game for everyone but u fuct it up

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

who else here is a demon role now?
    @Otakudweeb69 are u town??
    there has to be another scum role around. town + me can win right now. I don't think MM is town lol

48. ISO #1448

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    now you make me think i legitly threw the whole game by accident
    I mean u really should have been using ur role to become invincible jailor with unlimited executions lol u would have become OP with minions that cant vote u

49. ISO #1449

@Kenny are you REALLY town aligned? we r at the breaking point here

50. ISO #1450