7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^

If you're THAT busy, you should probably take like 1 game of break from FM, fix real life stuff, then come back. And when you're busy, you're supposed to TRY as town. Not just say you forgot to use an action, not give shit for us to work with, and act suspicious. If you're town, your play is assholish. Nothing personal btw
    Lol having kids means that you plan on having free time but sometimes that doesn't happen so if you're going to call me in a hole for that then screwnyou =)

2. ISO #502

Just saying, this is quite serious accusation you're making here... You basically saying they're pre-teamed
    yes which is the bullshit everybody else tries as scum to try and get out of it when they are caught they always use that same excuse check the previous games for evidence it's there

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    yes which is the bullshit everybody else tries as scum to try and get out of it when they are caught they always use that same excuse check the previous games for evidence it's there
    Welllllll an evidence like the "I swear on my kids" thing, yeah. Which was broken, which is good and "proves" that you're not a cheater.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

There's ONE thing bothering me though. I scumread both Distorted and blinkskater. However, I see it as far too obvious for them to be a scum team... which means there's actually a foolish town in those two. Or that they're pulling a ballsy play (I've seen it happen before).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

There's ONE thing bothering me though. I scumread both Distorted and blinkskater. However, I see it as far too obvious for them to be a scum team... which means there's actually a foolish town in those two. Or that they're pulling a ballsy play (I've seen it happen before).
    nah I know mine in distorted scum play it's nothing like this you know that to use your brain

8. ISO #508

Aamirus should be the lynch today I will not vote distorted I already pmdd SJ that I want to change my role so I'm good it's really only day 2 and the weekend for me so I'm ready
    Omg. STOP DRINKING BLEACH ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND FOR OUR SANITY.

SJ is not hosting that. He doesn't even play it...

Distorted shall be the lynch. At this point, we REALLY need to have a beginning of PoE.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Nope i will not lynch a townie. Cya later then
    I'll be that guy and say that only a SCUM BAG would know if Distorted is a townie or not... Scumstorted.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

My reads are my own nobody convinces Me of anything lol stop scum aamirus stop it right now
    I mean this is just illogical at this point so I don’t know what to tell you. “Nobody convinces me of anything” “Aamirus just convinced me she’s scum”..
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #513

Aamirus just confirmed herself as scum to me in my eyes by saying that I always sheep distorted... also The Naz anamaris thing makes sense to me because of this. Passive defense on her from you... also I know how mm operates and his such strong read that Amy is town makes me believe that she is confirmed scum
    not so much a defense but just like distorted comes online all of a sudden and then he 's ALLLWAYS right huh
    for someone that hasn't read the setup he seems to know exactly whats going on huh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #514

-vote aamirus

wah distorted is always right boo hoo
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #515

Just saying, this is quite serious accusation you're making here... You basically saying they're pre-teamed
    What?

I’m saying he follows what Distorted does at the beginning of every game which is 100% true. I don’t think you can even find one game where he did not do this. I wasn’t saying he can’t be convinced that Distorted is wrong or scum, just that he always does this. Just like Efe always trolls, Hybrid always disappears after D1, and you always have more than double the posts of anybody else except Mag

16. ISO #516

Please reference one game you played with distorted where you didn’t sheep him at the start of the game.....

17. ISO #517

What?

I’m saying he follows what Distorted does at the beginning of every game which is 100% true. I don’t think you can even find one game where he did not do this. I wasn’t saying he can’t be convinced that Distorted is wrong or scum, just that he always does this. Just like Efe always trolls, Hybrid always disappears after D1, and you always have more than double the posts of anybody else except Mag
    Hmmm okay Moriarty :P

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote aamirus

wah distorted is always right boo hoo

19. ISO #519

nah I know mine in distorted scum play it's nothing like this you know that to use your brain
    Distorted hasn’t played like “distorted” for quite awhile. He played just like this and barely tried the last 2-3 games in a row.

20. ISO #520

@Gyrlander What do you think about all of this? I feel like you're sitting here as a guest, watching us argue to avoid being placed high in the PoE tomorrow.......... STOP IT! Come here and give us your reads on disto, blink, aamirus and your thoughts on a potential blink-distorted association.

21. ISO #521

Distorted hasn’t played like “distorted” for quite awhile. He played just like this and barely tried the last 2-3 games in a row.
    In his last game as scum on this site, he tried to push a Day one lynch on fucking EFE! Stop living in the past

22. ISO #522

In his last game as scum on this site, he tried to push a Day one lynch on fucking EFE! Stop living in the past
    "Stop living in the past" lol

@Distorted If you're always going to play like this, maybe you should take a break? Because that's not the Distorted I know ;-;

which changes nothing about your scumminess lol

23. ISO #523

Playing EU4 with the new free changes from Dharma > waiting here for people to say something and vote distorted. CHOO CHOO.

24. ISO #524

@Distorted If you're always going to play like this, maybe you should take a break? Because that's not the Distorted I know ;-;

tbh we should stop letting people like efe and hybrid sign up...they're the reason why the site is dead i m ho

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

What?

umm i can find plenty. i tihnk the last game me and blink playted together we just went at it D1 and he got me lynched. lol thats not even including the presidents game where i got him lynched.

he also got me lynched as arson when I was sleeping... he offlined me =( Actually, u will probably find LESS games where we ever sheeped eachother. I think accusing things like that is a last ditch attempt from scum to cover face for being obvious.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

The problem is, I don't see such a low tier play coming from YOU as town. It is literally the reason (along with the bullshit you said about naz and me earlier lol) for which I am scumreading you. If you're town... well crap, your play decayed but I am willing to bet a COOKIE that you're scum.
    ask yourself the same question, but phrase it like this.

Do you see such a low tier play coming out of me as scum? and, how about u follow through on this lynch and lets see u call it a low tier play tomorrow.

30. ISO #530

How do I quote from a locked thread? I found some great snippets of Blink sheeping Distorted at the start of vengeful mafia and then later losing the game for town by religiously following “Aamirus’s plan”
    so a game where he "religiously sheeped" you?

31. ISO #531

because im not openly moving the game? there is nothing going on here. u want long explanations but yet wont settle for my reasoning of choosing not to give it. either way, u scum read me for giving something, how about those who gave nothing? I present a lynch and hold my ground on it. You want to lynch me for wanting that lynch... lol excellent. OMGUS voting for someone else? possibly a teammate? =P

32. ISO #532

How do I quote from a locked thread? I found some great snippets of Blink sheeping Distorted at the start of vengeful mafia and then later losing the game for town by religiously following “Aamirus’s plan”
    u have to d i y the quote but distorted burnt u right back
    we really need 9-1-1 up in this bitch
    but to answer:
    Why are you voting me? Do you think Distorted is town?
    i don't think he is town, i think he might be pure neutral at the shmoment.. :l

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    because im not openly moving the game? there is nothing going on here. u want long explanations but yet wont settle for my reasoning of choosing not to give it. either way, u scum read me for giving something, how about those who gave nothing? I present a lynch and hold my ground on it. You want to lynch me for wanting that lynch... lol excellent. OMGUS voting for someone else? possibly a teammate? =P
    if i was scum i would easily make up a long drawn out 10 posts of why this is a logical thing to do, and follow it up by leaving multiple "unsure" outs. im saying this is a scum lynch. no outs if im wrong, no uncertainty in it that I can fall back on. so if im scum, im literally backing myself in a corner for the first lynch of the game when I could have easily just preyed on kenny or someone else in the spotlight. why attack a top town read as scum for a first lynch with no fallback option as to why? lol

Your logic is slipping MM. explain my strategy here as a scum.

34. ISO #534

Where is that coming from??? Jester could be ANYONE. Of ANY alignment. We just play NORMALLY. I do not think Blinkskater is the Jester anyway. And I still stand by it: lynching the jester would not be the end of the world because he could be of ANY alignment. We do not even KNOW if there is a god damn jester.

The reason for which I say you revealed as scum is that you're calling me and naz a scum team. This is utterly ridiculous lol. Once you say that, you decree that I scumpainted you FOR TRYING TO GET A ROLE, THEN DENYING HAVING TYPED FOR IT. So, yes, I am being serious.

Unless... Kenny is the jester?
    Still not feeling too great but I’m catching up now, but at least I’m not depressed anymore! Ya boi got a 1550 on his SAT!!!

Anyway I’d actually be open to the idea of an MM/naz team. Might look into that more when I’m not on deaths door but for not just tossing that out there.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

35. ISO #535

u have to d i y the quote but distorted burnt u right back
    we really need 9-1-1 up in this bitch
    but to answer:

i don't think he is town, i think he might be pure neutral at the shmoment.. :l
    ayyy u got good reads. ill sheep you then since town wants to just kill me for giving them stuffs.

-vote aamirus

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Still not feeling too great but I’m catching up now, but at least I’m not depressed anymore! Ya boi got a 1550 on his SAT!!!

Anyway I’d actually be open to the idea of an MM/naz team. Might look into that more when I’m not on deaths door but for not just tossing that out there.
    congrats on the SAT!

37. ISO #537

ok wat i've been thinking about all day is HOW to actually move the game forward in a setup like this?

like, if i were stealth hosting this i would have picked at LEAST 4 factions (look how many there are ffs, mafia, triad, terrorists, cult, neutral) - so night actions are going to be unreliable, especially when we have people rerolling and forgetting to do their damn night action

the only way to solve it i suppose is by the vote count, which now instead of everyone all over the place we are showing alignments:
    blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Otakudweeb69
    aamirus (2 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, naz
    Distorted (2 [L-4]):
    aamirus, Marshmallow Marshall
    naz (2 [L-4]):
    Kenny, Distorted

but that's all i got so far at this point. there is really nothing else to go off on right?

38. ISO #538

ayyy u got good reads. ill sheep you then since town wants to just kill me for giving them stuffs.

-vote aamirus
    AYEEE i did a TING
    8D i figured something out

cookies plz

39. ISO #539

I really want to lynch today and blink would be my top choice. I don’t like distorted still (as I mentioned earlier) but he’s less on my priority list. Finally, I have naz as neutral rn possibly even a scum lean but I think nazs death would reveal a lot of info regardless of her alignment. Since blinks train doesn’t seem to be going up (which I don’t rly understand), im switching to distorted. Would also be happy with a naz Lynch but they’re not as priority for me rn. Honestly to me I’d sooner believe Kenny to be a TPR than a scum, but MM is also a town lean for me so I’m putting that on hold. Honestly I fully expect to die by tmrw morning but for now
    -vote distorted

40. ISO #540

I really want to lynch today and blink would be my top choice. I don’t like distorted still (as I mentioned earlier) but he’s less on my priority list. Finally, I have naz as neutral rn possibly even a scum lean but I think nazs death would reveal a lot of info regardless of her alignment. Since blinks train doesn’t seem to be going up (which I don’t rly understand), im switching to distorted. Would also be happy with a naz Lynch but they’re not as priority for me rn. Honestly to me I’d sooner believe Kenny to be a TPR than a scum, but MM is also a town lean for me so I’m putting that on hold. Honestly I fully expect to die by tmrw morning but for now
    -vote distorted
    wat

>distorted is less of a priority
    >naz not priority
    >naz lynch reveals lots of info

?????
    our trains were even why didn't u vote me lol

41. ISO #541

depending on how this lynch goes I’ll probably plan my night action, but most likely I’ll die. In the case I do: naz/MM team is quite likely, and I honestly wouldn’t mind a naz death, efe is a slight town lean, as are Kenny and amirus(sorry for messing up your name), and I’d like distorted hybrid blink and naz to flip. Gyr... I hope you post more lol

42. ISO #542

wat

>distorted is less of a priority
    >naz not priority
    >naz lynch reveals lots of info

?????
    our trains were even why didn't u vote me lol
    Two reasons
    A) distorted is a heavier scumread than you and
    B) distorteds train is more likely to go up and I’d prefer a distorted lynch over no lynch

I want you dead for info, not cuz you’re a heavy scumread

43. ISO #543

Ironically you spent over 30 hours coming up with 1 response to everyone in the game questioning you

@Distorted it’s been 30 minutes.
    Another example of scum painting situations.

You signed on, after only 6 posts were made and then sat there 30 minutes then signed off.

I didnt even check the game for the first "30 hours" as you put it. not comparable situations to logging in, reading, choosing not to respond, leaving.

U can do better than that!

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

-vote distorted
    but yet you did not address aamirus, the person u just tied me with? =P if u want a train that will move then I would jump on the one that ur vote actually will effect.

46. ISO #546

Distorted I’d like your thoughts to be substantiated not this “no u” stuff I’m getting from you
    I take it u didnt fully catch up on the reading. I stated my reason for not revealing more. take it or leave it. if u deem that "scummy" then ok. but as a scum it would have been very easy to sit here and do what aamirus is doing and just "critique" everyone elses posts without giving much info behind it. asking streams of questions about what people post is so easy as scum to do and make it seem like you are scum hunting. but in the end, if you are providing no useful info, it is just fluff posting.

47. ISO #547

I take it u didnt fully catch up on the reading. I stated my reason for not revealing more. take it or leave it. if u deem that "scummy" then ok. but as a scum it would have been very easy to sit here and do what aamirus is doing and just "critique" everyone elses posts without giving much info behind it. asking streams of questions about what people post is so easy as scum to do and make it seem like you are scum hunting. but in the end, if you are providing no useful info, it is just fluff posting.
    I told u my scum read, and there is enough info out there to obviously depict my exact role lol and anothers alignment. yet u just want to push at me for not putting it on a silver platter.

48. ISO #548

I told u my scum read, and there is enough info out there to obviously depict my exact role lol and anothers alignment. yet u just want to push at me for not putting it on a silver platter.
    now - how about you elaborate on your read of everyone? you have been in this game since the beginning, what contributions have you brought to it?

49. ISO #549

3 of the 4 people I want dead (you, naz, and blink) are voting amirus. I’d be willing to push naz instead of you if you switch your vote to her though. Otherwise it stays here

50. ISO #550

tbh we should stop letting people like efe and hybrid sign up...they're the reason why the site is dead i m ho
    I... I agree @Efekannn02 @Hybrid you guys are fucking us over atm. I like you both, but you are not willing to change, apparently.