S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1638
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don’t like lining up lynches. Can we not do that?
    Whats wrong with lining up lynches? Who do you want to lynch unknown?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I think I got the impression that Hyper, efekann, and scv are good friends and play games together a lot. True or false that both Hyper and scv should be able to tell if efekann was scum or town via meta?
    Nobody can predict efekannn. I have played many many games with efekannn and consider myself a pretty good friend of his. Hybrid saying "let me read efekannn" was a way to try to recruit votes. Once you read through before the lynch you will see what I mean. Efekannn has a nice page dedicated to himself there lol

3. ISO #1203

Also the main thing I'm hung up on here is that if unknown is town (I get strong town vibes especially how we both got mad on D2 and had to cool off, seemed very TvT to me), blinkskater is town (because unknown thinks so and I trust unknown), MM is town, my role card says I'm town then by PoE we're at Distorted/scvmurderer as the scum. I think that if MM is follower that is the only way distorted can be town too.

Just food for thought.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

I really want @Scvmurderer to pop in and say "SCV ready" every so often.
    rofl

and I don't recall unknown saying blink is town, he just said to be susp of the person accusing 2 people (which is SCV). It is possible MM is follower, just not amygdala. but I consider that a gamble to even go in that direction right now and I feel there are many better lynches.

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

so I don't really want to say this and I don't like saying it but If WHAD is lynched and for some crazy reason, which im just saying this as a thinking outside the box type of the thing) rolls town, I'd say distorted played the best game of FM and is Almost, i'd bet 30 days of no computer on it is Evil

8. ISO #1208

I made my case on why I don’t think Whad is the one we need to lynch. I honestly have high confidence that the scum are in my pile, and while I really want to stay, I don’t think I will be able to stay in the game.

Lead the town to victory, because you are the only one I am certain in not being scum.
    @Whad

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    rofl

and I don't recall unknown saying blink is town, he just said to be susp of the person accusing 2 people (which is SCV). It is possible MM is follower, just not amygdala. but I consider that a gamble to even go in that direction right now and I feel there are many better lynches.
    Did you read what I wrote about how you have to be scum by PoE if unknown, blink, MM, and Whad (ok let's just say hypothetically for this thought experiment also because I know it's true) are all town.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    so I don't really want to say this and I don't like saying it but If WHAD is lynched and for some crazy reason, which im just saying this as a thinking outside the box type of the thing) rolls town, I'd say distorted played the best game of FM and is Almost, i'd bet 30 days of no computer on it is Evil
    Is this bet null and void if you happen to be scum and Distorted is town?

Because I promise promise promise you that I am town.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Is this bet null and void if you happen to be scum and Distorted is town?

Because I promise promise promise you that I am town.
    heh if you say ur 100% town, and im town 100% because i know my role, this bet only happens if we lynched you and you were town

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

aside from MM being my 100% town read you're still #2 even after the questionable posts, but Honestly i just think you're think WAY to much into it
    100% town read????

Thats not suspicious /s
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #1220

all i've been doing is sticking up for Whad because i seem to be the only damn person who wants to hear what she has to say lol
    see this is where i get scum vibe for you, you pushed WHAD's logic as evil if hybird was scum before pretty hard, also out of the BLUE you of all people are defending WHAD after the crazy ass shit WHAD waas spewing earlier and I knew you knew WHAD was spitting some BULLSHIT, so this is either you over thinking it WAY to much or me reading you WRONG for once in my life

21. ISO #1221

Did you read what I wrote about how you have to be scum by PoE if unknown, blink, MM, and Whad (ok let's just say hypothetically for this thought experiment also because I know it's true) are all town.
    I did read that, but if you are town that also changes my opinion on blink.
    and im not saying MM is town, im saying he is not armadillo. He has been my most confirmed, mainly, because you came off very susp. Yet you had 2-3 people pushing on you HARD. that alone came off suspicious so I did not want to lynch you, instead efekannn was the choice, which trust me if I was evil I would want to lynch you lol. efekannn is not a threat to evil in this game, letting you live on the other hand would be.

@Whad , read the details on that lynch please. and look at page 49.

22. ISO #1222

IF people think Whad is scum, look at it this way.

1.) He did something crazy and was proven wrong anyways. Scum!Whad I would expect wouldn’t even have thought of it.

2.) his vote on RLVG was bad, but it’s not scummy. I don’t know many scum who do things poorly while not being under pressure. He had no reason to not explain his vote, he could have just abstained from voting at all.

3.) people are too interested in his head and aren’t looking at what an actual townie would do vs what scum does. When you are Town and are possibly being lynched, crazy things come to mind to prove your innocence to Town. For me, I tend to spaz out at people (similar to Mesk) because I find it very frustrating when you know someone is wrong and won’t listen to you. Whad has exhibited those same Town behaviours and I don’t feel comfortable voting him.

I know I repeated some things but it’s worth repeating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #1223

You were on L-1 all day with people ASKING to hammer. I literally had to talk SCV into voting efekannn to get you time, and blink did not change (since he was not here he's doing RL right now). After that lynch you instnatly got 2 votes, and I was even saying that was odd. From how hard you are being pushed (even if u are armadillo), I do not see why town would push that hard/fast for a lynch, especially with a key town read out until monday. makes no fking sense to me so I did not want to pull the trigger on it.

24. ISO #1224

Whad if you’re a girl I’ve called you the wrong pronoun over multiple games and you never corrected me . If you aren’t then Distorted stop confusing me.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

25. ISO #1225

Distorted do you understand the setup?

26. ISO #1226

Distorted stop saying things like “if Whad is Town then I don’t think blink is” that’s called an agenda at this point in time and it’s odd that you keep saying it.

27. ISO #1227

heh if you say ur 100% town, and im town 100% because i know my role, this bet only happens if we lynched you and you were town
    Ok bet is on. Please lynch me.

28. ISO #1228

I did read that, but if you are town that also changes my opinion on blink.
    and im not saying MM is town, im saying he is not armadillo. He has been my most confirmed, mainly, because you came off very susp. Yet you had 2-3 people pushing on you HARD. that alone came off suspicious so I did not want to lynch you, instead efekannn was the choice, which trust me if I was evil I would want to lynch you lol. efekannn is not a threat to evil in this game, letting you live on the other hand would be.

@Whad , read the details on that lynch please. and look at page 49.
    I still don't know what you mean by page 49 since we have different #s of posts per page. This post right here and right now is page 25.

29. ISO #1229

I need to sleep, so I’m only going to say this once. If you lynch anyone before I get a chance to come back and talk tomorrow, if the game does not end, my vote is going on you instantly.

30. ISO #1230

Guys please lynch me because when I flip town then either blinkskater leads lynch on Distorted who is armadyus and wins us the game OR blinkskater has to go 30 days with no computer. Win win win win win.

31. ISO #1231

Guys please lynch me because when I flip town then either blinkskater leads lynch on Distorted who is armadyus and wins us the game OR blinkskater has to go 30 days with no computer. Win win win win win.
    Like usually I think that people offering to make bets like this is a scumtell (scum overconfidence), but in this case blinkskater feels hedgy enough about it that it makes me think he's actually town. And tbh i'm just curious if Distorted is armadyus or if blink will have to be computerless. It makes me LOL.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

I am ok with a blink lynch. We can afford one more mislynch before it comes down to MYLO. But i am pretty confident on blink. Every1 has agreed all game he is scum. So lets rid ourselves of scum.

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I am ok with a blink lynch. We can afford one more mislynch before it comes down to MYLO. But i am pretty confident on blink. Every1 has agreed all game he is scum. So lets rid ourselves of scum.
    But I townread him now....

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

Distorted stop saying things like “if Whad is Town then I don’t think blink is” that’s called an agenda at this point in time and it’s odd that you keep saying it.
    No, I was asked what i thought about blink. I answered with my reasoning for not lynching him, because I was suspicious of the person who called him out lol which, look how fast the votes went on. Would rather slow it down.

38. ISO #1238

hmm explain this haha I really hope this is not a serious post

39. ISO #1239

hmm explain this haha I really hope this is not a serious post
    Im of the opinion we can lynch blink first. Blinks lynch will reveal so much on alignment.

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

in which way though?
    If blink flips scum. Whad is town imo. and it narrows everyhting down to mm/unknown. If he flips town then we have a hard confirm on whad being scum.

43. ISO #1243

If blink flips scum. Whad is town imo. and it narrows everyhting down to mm/unknown. If he flips town then we have a hard confirm on whad being scum.
    im starting to get the feeling it may be unknown and Whad and we just got completely rekt by fm veterans... at the beginning Whad saying "you do you and ill keep my vote here and investigate other people"

I don't know im going to need to look at this tomorrow.

44. ISO #1244

im starting to get the feeling it may be unknown and Whad and we just got completely rekt by fm veterans... at the beginning Whad saying "you do you and ill keep my vote here and investigate other people"

I don't know im going to need to look at this tomorrow.
    Maybe. These next two lynches are game deciding.

45. ISO #1245

Maybe. These next two lynches are game deciding.
    well definitely, but I feel I may have misplaced unknown. But I really do not see both Whad and blink being town. but it is curious how Whad went from "wanting to reread the entire thing before posting a full report" to taking bets on lynching. Asked him to take a look at multiple pages, asked questions and never got responses. Also, I want to see the quote where "unknown confirms blink as town"??

46. ISO #1246

well definitely, but I feel I may have misplaced unknown. But I really do not see both Whad and blink being town. but it is curious how Whad went from "wanting to reread the entire thing before posting a full report" to taking bets on lynching. Asked him to take a look at multiple pages, asked questions and never got responses. Also, I want to see the quote where "unknown confirms blink as town"??
    Your right it does seem like he/she is ignoring questions

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Just odd, second unknown comes on the whole "please dont lynch me" persona changes to lynch me! then unknown steps in saying "if anyone lynches my vote goes on them". It looks like they are playing off eachother.
    they are both experienced forum mafia players who know how each other play. I mean, there have been many lurkers on this forum, obvious to see when people are not signed in. It goes from the host saying "unknown is not going to be able to play for a few days" to a lynch being led on Whad, unknown pops in "phones at 7%" talks for a few HOURS until blink is more susp of me than Whad, then he vanishes again.

49. ISO #1249

I actually think he just popped in to save Whad lol did a good job attacking me, but with no evidence or reasons behind any of it?? How do I not understand the setup, and how does me responding to a question about blink turn into "stop saying things like that". There is always ultimatums in mafia ESPECIALLY when it comes to 2 people accusing each other near end game, any experienced player knows that.

50. ISO #1250

I actually think he just popped in to save Whad lol did a good job attacking me, but with no evidence or reasons behind any of it?? How do I not understand the setup, and how does me responding to a question about blink turn into "stop saying things like that". There is always ultimatums in mafia ESPECIALLY when it comes to 2 people accusing each other near end game, any experienced player knows that.
    So your saying lynch unknown?