S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1638
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If he's scum, I leave CHOOOO. And I really don't want to. DON'T BE SCUM, DISTORTED.

More seriously, I don't see a line in the possible spacetimes where he is scum. I don't think it's a bad thing to trust him as we do.
    You'll lve CHOOO if the swirl is scum?!?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    what's your opinions on the whole lynch that just went down? specifically with Whad and Efekannnn?
    and how that reflects on your opinion with blink?
    Ill answer in a bit. Im sitting at the bus stop in my truck atm. I want to reread hybrid before I do any thing of the sort
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1003

Sad to see you go =( is it just this weekend your going to be busy? because it sounds like blink is going to be out for most of tomorrow and i got a few things going on tomorrow as well that will prevent be from being here much. so if there is just the weekend lol it seems to be a good time. That also gives Whad time to put a few things together, as I said, either efekan or Whad im fine with, but I would like to give Whad the chance to get it all together. SCV has also been running 11-12 hour days so sure nobody would mind lol.
    In the next two days, unlike today, I will have less opportunities to get online and talk because of how extremely busy I am normally on weekends. I don’t want to be holding you down in votes or support because I can’t read or participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1004

I might be on for like 10 more minutes. My vote won’t be moving though, because I don’t want to lynch Whad and I won’t be around for EOD. If host thinks they need to replace me then they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1005

Honestly, that's a lot of players not being able to be on this weekend... Should the game be "paused" for the weekend? Losing so many votes severly affects the game, and not lynching = losing town members just because people have a real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Honestly, that's a lot of players not being able to be on this weekend... Should the game be "paused" for the weekend? Losing so many votes severly affects the game, and not lynching = losing town members just because people have a real life.
    Hm, Im here at nights this weekend and will be checking in on my phone during the day. Im working for half the day then going to lay flooring both days so theres that. But I'll have my phone and nights.

7. ISO #1007

Hm, Hybrid didnt post much

Gonna take a great look at posts when i m home like about 8 hoyr later for now to all those who dont know efe just dont try or else you ll get confused af. I can read efe though so no probs here
    2ndlt mm s logic is always ultra bad u may as well ignpre him
    3rdly to news please dont sheep nor deflect the obvious please thnx
    We see some insults on MM here, and some major defense of efe here. I'd be weary of anyone who randomly defends efe as usually no one bothers in past games...Hybrid included.

And also i ve alwaaays wondered how unknown is in fmes and irl ^^ hope we can get along =))
    Meh, kinda absent.

Pun time
    Hope we dont getminto unknown places
    This game s host is unknown
    Interacting with unknown, nothing really but appears to trying to buddy buddy unknown. Maybe hinting at a follower relationship.

Anyway i m gonna read the posts when nive free time so yah c ya guys
    Deflection again

=)
    More buddy buddying unknown.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FTS STOP TROLLING AAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, it s litreally the first post i ve read today lol

or is he?
    I m too lazy to read posts rn, i ll take a bath then read those i just wanted to check what ppl wrote recently lul
    More afking to avoid attention

on 6th page, so far i suspect RLVG for being scum. let me get to the page 14 ish
    sheeping rlvg vote. I TOLD YOU THERE WAS SCUM IN THAT TRAIN.

I'm making a post at the same time, and started about 15 20 ish mins. So far at 9th and i suspect RLVG and mm and slightly bit distorted.
    This partially relieves my worries about mm.

I will continue my iso in more posts.

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    What if i reject to vote you tiill the end of the game? Also evil or town, we will still love you efe <3.

Ur diving into thing too much distorted, just look it from another side

We'll never know

You are playing detective too early on... Even though it is for people to contribute more you as well diving into thje things much as like distorted.

First of all, those were troll votes, 2ndly you can't decide someone is evil or not on this early on espeacilly a troll post like that one. Yes a troll post.

-WRONG
    -TRUE
    -WRONG You ain't making sense as an experienced player you should know that it is too suspicous to suspect someone that early on.

clever, liked it.

he s just messing with you guys.

Same, names are confusing but i know what role i am as in town-mafia format.

True dat. Continue on with the last 2 fm styles please.

Doesn't that seem a little bit suspicous to you as well? He played on a specific lynch too early on. He might as well be scum after all.

Maybe, but he doesn't seem to be pressuring him tbh, he s just making efe confused about things. Also it d be completly ridicilous to pressure someone that early on without anyone said anything, tho what he said about "trying to make people speak" was right, he got what he wanted but i still i am doubting him.

-vote efeblooddd

you should already know the answer.

Some people has to sleep where you are awake.

That s just how he is lol, he likes to state important things out it should be pretty usefull later on to remind people what they used to think. Well, at least he is muchm ore better than mm...

Yeah, that always works. When I m about to think about fm thing, i firstly relax my mind or take a bath to think even better.

BS, blinkskater's thought of proccess is great and I think some of use may even try to do that. The setup says followers know the leader but leader doesnt know who the followers are nor followers know eachother. So why not give a lil bit of signal to eachother? RLVG...

just leave reading efe to me...

You are scum or didn't read the setup, go back and read the setup then come back ok?
    And yes Wat? Why'd he be here if he hadn't played the mod sc2mafia LOL.

What?

Why every one of you digging into the small details but not the big meats? Omfg... In a cit-cult game it doesn't matter who claims what they ll end up claiming the same thing over and over again.

He does and since i know him for the longest time, leave it to me lol.

Ikr lol. Same happened here.

Naw, SOME PEOPLE are targetting newbs for free lynch WONDER WHO THEY ARE?

Therefore, leave efe to me. only. me.

Here comes our derp sheep

Tbh, distorted's read is wrong. I can't explain how efe is scum but i d know it.

GET AWAY YOU WITCH. WE DON'T WANT YOU WITH YOUR FALSE LOGICS.

AS I SAID GET OUT.

The only part you are right about is this. Self-metaing is shit and the most scummiest thing you can do in a fm.

Evils dont know eachother except underlings know their lord. It's an UNKNOWN mystery for followers to know eachother y'know xD So it is possible 1 town 1 scum of their roles. I dont think they'd be both scum but 1 scum 1 town or 2 town would be possible.

GO
    THE
    HELL
    AWAY, you sheep.

TRU DAT! brb i m gonna have a d-...

Yeh, you said " i'd not pressure if i was scum and just sheep into ppl and scream around" but not didnt want to pressure. MM's being schizophrenic.

It isn't true.

BS, wait it s mm nvm, i expected a retarded post from him anyway. Tho still +scumpoints for him. AND HE S ASLEEP ATM HEYO??

Naw, they'll use you as a "last resort sheepingl ynch"

Last game, i got warned by mesk cuz i did that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Also, you are my 100% town perspective, would sheep whatever you d say if you are really sure about what you are saying.

Bs, I wanna lynch you rn. You are just being like "I m gonna have my back up against rlvg, and i ll be juust fine. Maybe accuse some people here and there and obom easy win" BUT NUH UH U AINT GONNA GET THAT SHIT BOI.
    MM is DEFINIETLY SCUM

No, he is not. He changed his opinion about 3-4 pages ago so it s a normal thing x.x
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

10 pages done, left 7 pages
    I wanted this quote to be seperate cause of how large it is. Anyways this whole post was a hard defense of efekann and trying to ship mm.

9. ISO #1009

Well, the way I see it. Unless anything changes with efekannn, which I do not see happening we can wait to lynch him until saturday night or sunday. which resets the 2 days getting us through the weekend and everyone is back Monday. That also gives Whad the time to piece together things. and that also gives @Efekannn02 , yes pinging you there SO YOU CAN READ THIS, time to actually look through and potentially come up with something. So far all he has done is accuse anyone who has accused him lol I have seen efekannn as mayors/marshall and role counted well, so I know he can do a lot more than he is doing.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Also wanna add something before i make another wall post about last 7 pages, we gotta lynch.
    If no one is lynched after 48 hours, a random Haloden Follower will be lynched.

So I'd say we should have RLVG or MM lynch so far. It doesn't matter which.
    Wanted to lynch mm. Im suspecting MM isnt lamadamadingdong but that doesnt exclude follower chance.

Another thing before you ask, I won't explain why i wiill believe in whad no matter what. He's 100% townie.

Also, no one except MM would be that stupid to point ouıt their lord in public as like that so it is not a slip. I actually meant it.
    Claiming again efe is 100% town.

RLVG (1 [L-4]):
    Whad

Whad wants rlvg
    -vote RLVG
    Sheeping Whad, interesting.

I also said I'd sheep what whad would say, he is confirmed townie because of one of the post he did. or she.
    Hard claiming Whad is town due to a non existent post.

u d do it on purpose like me, so not stupid
    Just an interaction.

Town:Whad,Efekannn Neutral:Everyone and blInkSKater on a different perspective, i kinda dont know it. He looks like town highly but might be scum. Tho i guess he d be my last vote to him in neutral category. Scum:MM, scv for no contribution
    This is part of the quote but most important. He has Whad and Efe as confirmed town. I think we should lynch either one.

@Unknown1234 SInce u r online, what do u think about me so far? I Know, i m NOT contributing much but i really wanna KNOW YOUr opinion more since you ve been only posting infos and not opinionsa.
    Seems to be trying to save face.

naw, whad's town i m 100% sure of it.
    -vote Marshallmallow Marshall

gogogo he was in my scum list anyway for obvious mis logical reasons by him.
    Hard defense of Whad again.

yOu hAve parts tHat i agree and disagreE, as a Town comrade of mInE you to be, i ll tell my opInion about it.

First of all, A NEw townie, WOuldn'T be caring about what he s writing and doing at that moment, So i don'T thinK he'S gonna reveal his strategy and then go on with it. Tho if it was unknown doing that, ID definietly lynch unknown at first sight. SO it really doesnt matter what he has done much.
    ALSO GEEZ MY KEYBOARD BEING TOO STUPID LOL
    Seems more sheeping of Whad with some token disagreement.

Well, I'VE provided my reasons about why whad'S confirmed townie and it was all about 1 post he made. SO it might seem stupid-ish to some of you.
    Hard defense of Whad again.

reason it is, THis:
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    Scvmurderer, Whad, blinkskater

I really have a some disease about being unsure about most of the things about my life, so since i know whad'Ss town I'LL sheep to him.

also
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Sheeping

I mean, at worst our lynch order will be blink, if scum then you sadly, then we have to find some other.

@Efekannn02 i wanna hear your opinions as well. You ve been silent most of the game as far as i ve seen.
    Wants to lynch blink. Helpful info.

@Scvmurderer YOU ARE TOO. I KNOW U ARE AN ANNOYING SHEEPER BUT I NEED INFO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw my keyboard got fixed yay
    CHOO CHOO

the problem was my shift key being stuck lol, anyway i m going to make the part 2
    meh

I agree on all of your points of RLVG train, but unless MM is town(which is prolly not) I don't think that unknown is actually amadyus or follower. But if MM is town, then unknown and blink might actually be teammates tho we won't know till that point. OR since efekannn's being a little bit of weird ( ICANT TELL HOW THAT IS) he actually might be teaming up with scv blink and efe instead. Scv being efekannn. You may ask why?
    This is important. His town reads are unknown, Efe and Whad at this point of post history.

Also whad, not like i suspect you but, how is unk is town lean if blinkskater is scum? you suspected blink cuz of his signals of unk first of all so just wondering that...
    Plz respond thx @Whad
    Interaction with Whad

Also, my reason for being afk is my timleie is gmt+3 and i ve school at 6:30 am so i have to sleep before 11-11:30 pm to actually be awake in school lol.
    AFK excuses

Sorry guys my mind got burned so i ll go to jogging for next of my posts! See ya.

Love ya efe <3
    Efe love

I m at school and breaks are only for 5 mins.
    Imjust check for the recent posts to see what s going on i wont be able to read 12 ish pages and make a post about it yet
    AFK excuses

12. ISO #1012

Well, the way I see it. Unless anything changes with efekannn, which I do not see happening we can wait to lynch him until saturday night or sunday. which resets the 2 days getting us through the weekend and everyone is back Monday. That also gives Whad the time to piece together things. and that also gives @Efekannn02 , yes pinging you there SO YOU CAN READ THIS, time to actually look through and potentially come up with something. So far all he has done is accuse anyone who has accused him lol I have seen efekannn as mayors/marshall and role counted well, so I know he can do a lot more than he is doing.
    I have my lynch order. Whad, then Efe, then unknown.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Your last call on unk is very odd to me I would like more explanation on that? 1 big thing that is not shown in any of Whads text that makes me trust is his gameplay itself. He allowed town to get a lot of "close to confirmed" roles. He was on with me and MM last night when we were talking about people and he didn't keep suspicion on eachother. Someone with 5k+ FM posts and a FM champion achievment who hosts plenty of saves would know to ALWAYS keep ppl susp and never let towns get comfortable with each other.

Well, just due to Whad asking for time let's do efe then whad. I mean I wanted Whad first as well, but in the long run the information Whad gives (even if it is made up and false) can be useful. It is more of a circumstantial thing I guess for efe first. And I do trust unK, and he said he has a pretty strong town feeling with Whad, and since he is going to be AFK for the weekend, and so will Whad, I feel it is kind of a dick move to lynch Whad before giving her the chance to say anything; especially with efekannn as the other obvious lynch who is here and contributing nothing and just as suspicious.

17. ISO #1017

Your last call on unk is very odd to me I would like more explanation on that? 1 big thing that is not shown in any of Whads text that makes me trust is his gameplay itself. He allowed town to get a lot of "close to confirmed" roles. He was on with me and MM last night when we were talking about people and he didn't keep suspicion on eachother. Someone with 5k+ FM posts and a FM champion achievment who hosts plenty of saves would know to ALWAYS keep ppl susp and never let towns get comfortable with each other.

Well, just due to Whad asking for time let's do efe then whad. I mean I wanted Whad first as well, but in the long run the information Whad gives (even if it is made up and false) can be useful. It is more of a circumstantial thing I guess for efe first. And I do trust unK, and he said he has a pretty strong town feeling with Whad, and since he is going to be AFK for the weekend, and so will Whad, I feel it is kind of a dick move to lynch Whad before giving her the chance to say anything; especially with efekannn as the other obvious lynch who is here and contributing nothing and just as suspicious.
    I personally suspect Whad much more then efe. Id prefer his lynch over efe. Im wondering if I did catch Whad properly day 1 with that lynch train. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Whad is my go to lynch atm.

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I personally suspect Whad much more then efe. Id prefer his lynch over efe. Im wondering if I did catch Whad properly day 1 with that lynch train. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Whad is my go to lynch atm.
    honestly, I prefer Whad over efe as well. But Whad has something to offer or attempt to offer at least. And Unk has helped town a lot this game so i feel his word is worth taking in here. And even if Whad is evil, the story she says could leave information to who she poitns to, not points to (attempts to fake to point to). Becaus I like how detailed Whad is, so it will be pretty obvious if its just a flung together BS thing.

19. ISO #1019

honestly, I prefer Whad over efe as well. But Whad has something to offer or attempt to offer at least. And Unk has helped town a lot this game so i feel his word is worth taking in here. And even if Whad is evil, the story she says could leave information to who she poitns to, not points to (attempts to fake to point to). Becaus I like how detailed Whad is, so it will be pretty obvious if its just a flung together BS thing.
    Then we wait on him(you referred to him as a her?) to post. We can hold on lynching until then.

20. ISO #1020

Then we wait on him(you referred to him as a her?) to post. We can hold on lynching until then.
    We have time to wait for Whads reply before EoD. If nothing he/she might just be avoiding trying to get a Efe lynch instead due to absence, pulling a hybrid strategy.

21. ISO #1021

We have time to wait for Whads reply before EoD. If nothing he/she might just be avoiding trying to get a Efe lynch instead due to absence, pulling a hybrid strategy.
    ...Possible, seems a little under Whad's league though. I do like your putting things into a different perspective though, that thought actually never even crossed my mind, but couldent that be the same for you? I don't believe so though. I do want to wait for Whad's reply though as well. Efe at this point has all day tomorrow to do something and react. He is home from school all weekend at his computer, so he will have plenty of time to go through it and come up with something to say. I mean the only reason he is not already lynched is so we can use him later to get more time in the day if the game doesn't end. But both Whad and Hybrid sticking up for efe the way they did makes me think theres a chance this game may end after his lynch.

I have refered to Whad as him and her throughout the whole thing, FINALLY SOMEONE CORRECTS ME! ok so it's a him lol.

22. ISO #1022

...Possible, seems a little under Whad's league though. I do like your putting things into a different perspective though, that thought actually never even crossed my mind, but couldent that be the same for you? I don't believe so though. I do want to wait for Whad's reply though as well. Efe at this point has all day tomorrow to do something and react. He is home from school all weekend at his computer, so he will have plenty of time to go through it and come up with something to say. I mean the only reason he is not already lynched is so we can use him later to get more time in the day if the game doesn't end. But both Whad and Hybrid sticking up for efe the way they did makes me think theres a chance this game may end after his lynch.

I have refered to Whad as him and her throughout the whole thing, FINALLY SOMEONE CORRECTS ME! ok so it's a him lol.
    What! I dont know if its a him or her either! I thought you were correcting me!

23. ISO #1023

What! I dont know if its a him or her either! I thought you were correcting me!
    Oh.....well this is awkward. I am guessing from the pic and the extremely detailed messages that it is a her. But it could be faking its a her to get ppl to trust its word more in FM......

@Marshmallow Marshall , do you think Whad is a him or a her?

....these are the important questions

24. ISO #1024

Oh.....well this is awkward. I am guessing from the pic and the extremely detailed messages that it is a her. But it could be faking its a her to get ppl to trust its word more in FM......

Dont assume gender based on post description! Sexist! /s

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Dont assume gender based on post description! Sexist! /s
    well the profile picture as well, but then efekannn has Dva....and im pretty sure efekannn is a man because he is going after this girl Ava right now....that seems pretty confirmed to me.

Dunno, Whad's posts seem very put together, curious to see others opinions on this though; we will wait before making a judgment on that as well.

27. ISO #1027

@Scvmurderer What you drinking right now? I picked up some total domination, really good IPA brewed by Ninkasi (based in salem oregon about 2 hours from me), smooth for how strong it is. 6.7%? i believe
    Jaeger and carlsberg atm. But Im signing off now. Spose to be up for work in 3 hours. Cya tmrw bud.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

I find it pretty weird that you guys might speed up the game and vote efekann first instead of me to "give me time to post". Why not just slow everything down and wait until the actual end of the 48 hours that we've got and pick the actual best scum target because choosing someone based on promises to post more is actually ridiculous and pretty lazy. That being said, efekann's continued absence is looking worse and worse.

Also, my mind is going crazy here. If efekann is armadyus, then whoever's pushing the train onto me instead of efekann (so scvmurderer or blinkskater) is probably the other follower. If efekann is a follower then Armadyus probably has no freaking idea if I'm the follower or if efekann is. Would hyper randomly buddy two townspeople or would hyper buddy the one scum he knew plus a town?

If efekann is armadyus, then blinkskater ACTUALLY could still be the second follower. I think it makes sense how he may have thought RLVG was the follower for voting efekann (the armadyus) which was the whole focus of the early day 1 debate. So that could explain his waffly end of day 1 behavior. Blink may have wanted to get anyone except armadyus lynched, had second thoughts about if RLVG was a scum or a town and then just said whatever and gone for the lynch anyway. I'm only on page 2 of my reread, but I had that thought just now.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

30. ISO #1030

Also, it occurs to me that the argument that "I and efekann are the two last scum and we both knew Hybrid was a follower so we both townread him and tried to start a countertrain on MM" is totally bogus because the scum team doesn't know each other. Even if efekann and I were the two scum, we would have no way to know Hybrid was a follower. Anyone trying to push that theory is either not reading the setup or trying to push two low hanging fruit lynches. If you must lynch us, lynch me and efekann for a reason OTHER than "we are scum with hybrid and know he is our scum team follower so we defended him".
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

31. ISO #1031

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I find it pretty weird that you guys might speed up the game and vote efekann first instead of me to "give me time to post". Why not just slow everything down and wait until the actual end of the 48 hours that we've got and pick the actual best scum target because choosing someone based on promises to post more is actually ridiculous and pretty lazy. That being said, efekann's continued absence is looking worse and worse.

Also, my mind is going crazy here. If efekann is armadyus, then whoever's pushing the train onto me instead of efekann (so scvmurderer or blinkskater) is probably the other follower. If efekann is a follower then Armadyus probably has no freaking idea if I'm the follower or if efekann is. Would hyper randomly buddy two townspeople or would hyper buddy the one scum he knew plus a town?

If efekann is armadyus, then blinkskater ACTUALLY could still be the second follower. I think it makes sense how he may have thought RLVG was the follower for voting efekann (the armadyus) which was the whole focus of the early day 1 debate. So that could explain his waffly end of day 1 behavior. Blink may have wanted to get anyone except armadyus lynched, had second thoughts about if RLVG was a scum or a town and then just said whatever and gone for the lynch anyway. I'm only on page 2 of my reread, but I had that thought just now.
    It's not we are trying to speed up the game, it is just what has happened this game revolving efekannn, RLVG, you, and Hybrid throws up a BUNCH of red flags everywhere. If hybrid did that intentionally, and put that much thought into it all, I do not see why he would bail out when he was put on L-1 twice over a 30 hour period. With a strategy like that he would have put more into it. He could have just said fk it and used u as a scapegoat in case he was lynched, you become the obvious next target which was my original theory. It just threw me off how you defended him by saying the same thing he did about this "post" that confirms you as town, and then saying "i know what it is, it's kind of a cheap thing but I will tell you after the game". So now YOU know this random post and are not sharing it...wtf lol I seriously need to copy and paste whatever this post is and use it in future games with hybrid.

The other thing that threw me today is just how you were not willing to even VOTE efekannn when you were at L-1 and he was at L-4. That right there is STILL confusing me. I have had you written as a strong town all game until that last incident unfolded. You make incredibly good posts, the 1 that is quoted here is well worded and logical, but then there is that part that shows actions. Wording is good, but actions need to follow and back-up the wording.

Nobody wanted efekannn lynched immediately, SCV, MM, Blink, and at the beginning I, wanted you lynched pretty much right after hybrid. Unknown stood up and backed you up with the giving you time, (which if you pop follower I will really have to consider Unknown as an option then), but I STILL would feel Efekannn as the right choice no matter who popped up next just because of how hybrid defended him. It was direct, but he was more direct with you. It was almost like he overdid defending you to make it look like what he did with Efekannn wasnt anything at all (if that makes sense).

32. ISO #1032

Also, it occurs to me that the argument that "I and efekann are the two last scum and we both knew Hybrid was a follower so we both townread him and tried to start a countertrain on MM" is totally bogus because the scum team doesn't know each other. Even if efekann and I were the two scum, we would have no way to know Hybrid was a follower. Anyone trying to push that theory is either not reading the setup or trying to push two low hanging fruit lynches. If you must lynch us, lynch me and efekann for a reason OTHER than "we are scum with hybrid and know he is our scum team follower so we defended him".
    It would be more based around you two knowing Efekannn is the armadillo. Efekannn didn't defend either of you really, but you both defended him. Hybrid sent a long text and somehow confirmde you 100% town from a post that nobody but you two has seen (maybe a hint you both picked up on?). You rephrased his wording on it before he was lynched. So maybe you guys were not positive, but if that theory is correct then that leads to efe being armadillo, and u 2 both scum, which is why lynching efekannn is necessary to give you that time because I will really have a hard time lynching ANYONE else other than either you or efekannn. Unknown stuck up for you and he has 5k+ posts in FM and a FM champion award, so that is something worth taking into consideration on it. I also read you as town pretty much all game and read efekannn as scum from D1 with RLVG.

I am just trying to get you to understand that if you are town, i really don't think anyone here is comfortable leaving BOTH you and efekannn alive and moving to lynch some1 else. If I am wrong about this statement, please some1 come forward and correct me on that. But efekannn being town would do a decent job of showing you are not a follower, but at this point its getting to how hard you are fighting lynching him could be because you are armadillo and think efekannn is a follower....It's just getting more complicated.

TLDR(efekannn): If efekannn is not armadillo, it will be a lot easier to take the evidence you bring forward seriously.

33. ISO #1033

Whad? A her. In the way of thinking, stating things, a her.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #1034

Ok it's morning here, GONNA GO TO BED xD I'll read the long posts tomorrow, it's useless to read them now lol. See you later guys

35. ISO #1035

It would be more based around you two knowing Efekannn is the armadillo. Efekannn didn't defend either of you really, but you both defended him. Hybrid sent a long text and somehow confirmde you 100% town from a post that nobody but you two has seen (maybe a hint you both picked up on?). You rephrased his wording on it before he was lynched. So maybe you guys were not positive, but if that theory is correct then that leads to efe being armadillo, and u 2 both scum, which is why lynching efekannn is necessary to give you that time because I will really have a hard time lynching ANYONE else other than either you or efekannn. Unknown stuck up for you and he has 5k+ posts in FM and a FM champion award, so that is something worth taking into consideration on it. I also read you as town pretty much all game and read efekannn as scum from D1 with RLVG.

I am just trying to get you to understand that if you are town, i really don't think anyone here is comfortable leaving BOTH you and efekannn alive and moving to lynch some1 else. If I am wrong about this statement, please some1 come forward and correct me on that. But efekannn being town would do a decent job of showing you are not a follower, but at this point its getting to how hard you are fighting lynching him could be because you are armadillo and think efekannn is a follower....It's just getting more complicated.

TLDR(efekannn): If efekannn is not armadillo, it will be a lot easier to take the evidence you bring forward seriously.
    If we lynched efe and he popped town id still be inclined to lynch whad. Both are mayor red flags and I am certain at least one is scum/lamadamadingdong

36. ISO #1036

It's not we are trying to speed up the game, it is just what has happened this game revolving efekannn, RLVG, you, and Hybrid throws up a BUNCH of red flags everywhere. If hybrid did that intentionally, and put that much thought into it all, I do not see why he would bail out when he was put on L-1 twice over a 30 hour period. With a strategy like that he would have put more into it. He could have just said fk it and used u as a scapegoat in case he was lynched, you become the obvious next target which was my original theory. It just threw me off how you defended him by saying the same thing he did about this "post" that confirms you as town, and then saying "i know what it is, it's kind of a cheap thing but I will tell you after the game". So now YOU know this random post and are not sharing it...wtf lol I seriously need to copy and paste whatever this post is and use it in future games with hybrid.

The other thing that threw me today is just how you were not willing to even VOTE efekannn when you were at L-1 and he was at L-4. That right there is STILL confusing me. I have had you written as a strong town all game until that last incident unfolded. You make incredibly good posts, the 1 that is quoted here is well worded and logical, but then there is that part that shows actions. Wording is good, but actions need to follow and back-up the wording.

Nobody wanted efekannn lynched immediately, SCV, MM, Blink, and at the beginning I, wanted you lynched pretty much right after hybrid. Unknown stood up and backed you up with the giving you time, (which if you pop follower I will really have to consider Unknown as an option then), but I STILL would feel Efekannn as the right choice no matter who popped up next just because of how hybrid defended him. It was direct, but he was more direct with you. It was almost like he overdid defending you to make it look like what he did with Efekannn wasnt anything at all (if that makes sense).
    For the Hybrid thing, IF he was referring to the post I thought he was, I said many times it's not alignment indicative. I guess I had some confirmation bias that I'm so obviously town this game that of course anyone that can read me as town must be a good thinker. My mistake obviously. It's clear now that I was just getting pocketed by the scum.

I won't vote people I have town reads on after what happened with RLVG period. Sure the townread is loosening especially because lurkscum is becoming more apparent as the game continues, but at least in the early game efekann gained a lot of town points with me for calling SO much attention to himself and basically asking to be voted. What scum would do that... It makes literally zero sense to me as a good scumplay, much less good amadyus play...

Additionally because I am NOT SCUM, at least one of you/Unknown/scvmurderer/MM/blinkskater has got to be scum too. Because I know I am NOT SCUM I have this additional info and have to figure out who it is. Because I townread efekann based on his general tone of posts I'm looking for TWO scum in you/unknown/scvmurderer/MM/blinkskater. (But again let me just side note saying that efekann's lurking is making me rescind some of those town points he got early on).

Hope this explains my thought process. I just don't want another RLVG situation to occur since in that case I put my vote on someone I didn't necessarily find the scummiest and it got him lynched.

I guess I see what you mean about Hybrid defending a townsperson and amadyus just to make that behavior look normal. In that case though, why would you want me lynched before efekann? If Hybrid oversold defending me then why am I the lynch? You have to assume here that Hybrid picked a random person and I just happened to be the follower due to bad luck on hybrid's part.

37. ISO #1037

You should reread, but Hybrid points me out as his 100% confirmed town WAY early in the game before I've done anything that can even be construed as signaling to the other scum at all... I think this is the big hole in your analysis because how would Hybrid know I'm a follower in that scenario. I think that it's fine if I have to be lynched, but I don't want to be for faulty logical reasoning.

Also, if Efekann is armadyus then I guess the game ends when we lynch him. But if he's follower I think it still doesn't make sense for me to be armadyus because wouldn't an armadyus try to stay more under the radar and blend in more than I have been? Also, it's 0% likely that the scum team just votes as a block to lynch RLVG starting with my vote and then Hybrid (follower) and then efekann (follower). and then again on MM.

38. ISO #1038

If we lynched efe and he popped town id still be inclined to lynch whad. Both are mayor red flags and I am certain at least one is scum/lamadamadingdong
    Can you describe your thought process here a little bit more?

39. ISO #1039

You should reread, but Hybrid points me out as his 100% confirmed town WAY early in the game before I've done anything that can even be construed as signaling to the other scum at all... I think this is the big hole in your analysis because how would Hybrid know I'm a follower in that scenario. I think that it's fine if I have to be lynched, but I don't want to be for faulty logical reasoning.

Also, if Efekann is armadyus then I guess the game ends when we lynch him. But if he's follower I think it still doesn't make sense for me to be armadyus because wouldn't an armadyus try to stay more under the radar and blend in more than I have been? Also, it's 0% likely that the scum team just votes as a block to lynch RLVG starting with my vote and then Hybrid (follower) and then efekann (follower). and then again on MM.
    I feel you are over thinking hybrid here. Hybrids not some mastermind scum, least not one time I've played with him. I town read distorted hard right now. I also look at MM in a more friendly light right now. That leaves only so many ppl left to lynch and I'm still hung up on your early aggression and sheeping my train at start. Efe is a null read as always and he will be lynched next but I feel the town as a whole gets more info from lynching you.

And why do you say it's 0 chance of more then one scum on that rlvg train? Are you saying every1 else on that train is inno? That's suspicious considering the only ones were on it are the prime shape.

Are you slipping whad?

40. ISO #1040

I feel you are over thinking hybrid here. Hybrids not some mastermind scum, least not one time I've played with him. I town read distorted hard right now. I also look at MM in a more friendly light right now. That leaves only so many ppl left to lynch and I'm still hung up on your early aggression and sheeping my train at start. Efe is a null read as always and he will be lynched next but I feel the town as a whole gets more info from lynching you.

And why do you say it's 0 chance of more then one scum on that rlvg train? Are you saying every1 else on that train is inno? That's suspicious considering the only ones were on it are the prime shape.

Are you slipping whad?
    Prime suspects*

41. ISO #1041

(in response for efekannn bringing attention to himself asking to be lynched D1)
    What scum would do that...
    Efekannn02. efekannn is given very little credit, the same answer goes for "what town would be so anti-town", "what scum wouldne't defend (efekannn and hybrid in this case).

I won't vote people I have town reads on after what happened with RLVG period.
    You're lead on hybrid was very off, I think giving the town a little credit/trust may be beneficial. If you are truly town
    you give very detailed and well-thought opinions. I feel that if you are town, even if you have "a town read" on efekannn,
    look at where the majority is at with it. If efekannn pops up town (which I highly doubt), then I would definitely be more
    inclined to believe you. But as SCVMurderer said, that suspicion is going to be a lurking thing. From how resistant you are with efekannn, it really makes me believe you think he is a follower (which is not what i thought before), and u are armadillo.

(SCV quote)
    Everyone would still have this suspicion, but If efekannn is town I think seeing what you come up with would be worth a REAL consideration, because I really do like the logic behind everything you are saying. I can also see where you are comnig from on almost ALL of it. I am just having a hard time comprehending why you do not even feel slightly suspicious of efekannn. If anything it is a huge information vote as well, mainly information on you. The original lynch was going to be you, but you asked for time. If you are going to live efekannn isn't that is really what this thought process is in the town right now.

Unknown also had a strong town read on you, and he is the most experienced player here; so that also is a big consideration. his reasoning makes complete sense to, which could lead to the
    I feel you are over thinking hybrid here. Hybrids not some mastermind scum,
    quote. It is very easy to find a scum and then just CHOOO CHOOO anyone suspicious with them have watched it fail many times, but having 2 people alive is not something that usually ever happens with this much suspicion.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

Hybrid hardcore defended Whad and I feel we get more info from lynching Whad then if we lynched efe the null read.
    You're right, but this could just be a hardcore WIFOM attempt to get a free lynch post-mortem...

46. ISO #1046

If You Guys Want My Super Lead then Give Me Time Till I Get Home Ill Give A Casually Made Efekannn02 Style Lead List

Im Currently Outside And Made A Deal So I Can Buy A Game With My Own Money(dont ask)
    Anyways Stop Suspecting Me That Makes You A Aömendülenwandoleniosandem Follower Or Himself
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

Indeed. But I hardly see Efekannn as Armadillo atm. Just buying time.

50. ISO #1050

(in response for efekannn bringing attention to himself asking to be lynched D1)

Efekannn02. efekannn is given very little credit, the same answer goes for "what town would be so anti-town", "what scum wouldne't defend (efekannn and hybrid in this case).

You're lead on hybrid was very off, I think giving the town a little credit/trust may be beneficial. If you are truly town
    you give very detailed and well-thought opinions. I feel that if you are town, even if you have "a town read" on efekannn,
    look at where the majority is at with it. If efekannn pops up town (which I highly doubt), then I would definitely be more
    inclined to believe you. But as SCVMurderer said, that suspicion is going to be a lurking thing. From how resistant you are with efekannn, it really makes me believe you think he is a follower (which is not what i thought before), and u are armadillo.

(SCV quote)

Everyone would still have this suspicion, but If efekannn is town I think seeing what you come up with would be worth a REAL consideration, because I really do like the logic behind everything you are saying. I can also see where you are comnig from on almost ALL of it. I am just having a hard time comprehending why you do not even feel slightly suspicious of efekannn. If anything it is a huge information vote as well, mainly information on you. The original lynch was going to be you, but you asked for time. If you are going to live efekannn isn't that is really what this thought process is in the town right now.

Unknown also had a strong town read on you, and he is the most experienced player here; so that also is a big consideration. his reasoning makes complete sense to, which could lead to the

quote. It is very easy to find a scum and then just CHOOO CHOOO anyone suspicious with them have watched it fail many times, but having 2 people alive is not something that usually ever happens with this much suspicion.

It Doesnt Matter Who A Town Read Is

If I Was So Smart Which Im Already Am Why Wont I Stop Voting My Followers?

Because Theyre Naturally Protecting Me To Stop Suspicion Because Im Me
    I Like Ice Cream