S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    no night chat for choo is actually a good thing.
    choo members shouldn't know who scvmurderer is as they would want to kill him as soon as they get turned into citizen or mafiaz and that whole faction would just die out instantly.
    Well.... from that perspective poor SCV has no chance if his clan members don't even know who he is lol. I am calling right now that SCV will get hammered by his clanmate at LYLO.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #253

would hybrid ever say "what's up motherfuckers"?
    I don't think so and I actually do believe that it might be from scvmurderer
    -vote stealthbomber16
    my first 5 posts are reserved for shitposting

you should know this, last game i opened by claiming myotismon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Mag and SB16 could you please change your avatars, it distracts me
    okay

no I mean last game stealth literally claimed cult leader in his first post and actually really was that role
    this time he used a quote instead
    alright i claim hybrid then

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's scummy as hell... SC players LOSE if Hybrid gets lynched. So you're not one of them. You're not Efekann either, since he dies when Hybrid gets lynched. What's left... Hybrid himself, and I doubt Hybrid would say "let's lynch Hybrid" openly on D1. And Scvmurderer. I suspect you of being Scvmurderer, sir.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    i missed that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #254

So, unlike a town vs mafia traditional setup, there is no scum team here on D1 that we can try to identify based on them aligning with each other/defending each other. So basically it's just a random lynch.... I guess we could do that, but I am thinking we could also just skip? If we randomly lynch we could end up lynching Hybrid, whereas if we skip we really don't lose anything...…………….

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So, unlike a town vs mafia traditional setup, there is no scum team here on D1 that we can try to identify based on them aligning with each other/defending each other. So basically it's just a random lynch.... I guess we could do that, but I am thinking we could also just skip? If we randomly lynch we could end up lynching Hybrid, whereas if we skip we really don't lose anything...…………….
    I guess Hybrid is literally the only player who is hurt by skipping the lynch, since he could get killed at night. The clan leaders are NI, the StarCraft players still win even if they die, Dunna and Staff are immune, and MafiaZ can still easily win even if he's dead. Yea I vote to not lynch anybody.

7. ISO #257

skwirl is the weakest clan at converting while efe and scv can kill townies.
    I don't think skipping is a good decision for anyone other than efe and scv.
    Why do you care if Skwirl wins vs efe or scv? If you're anything besides MafiaZ it should be irrelevant to you. Skwirl is NOT the town.... skwirl, efe, and scv are ALL the town.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

skwirl is the weakest clan at converting while efe and scv can kill townies.
    I don't think skipping is a good decision for anyone other than efe and scv.
    But they're still converting.

You've said so far that:
    A. Skwirl is the weakest clan at converting
    B. Skwirl is who we should trust because they can convert the most.

10. ISO #260

From my reading of the setup, there seems to be 2 main factions - those who want hybrid lynched and those who do not. Then of those who do not want him lynched, there are the 3 main cult leaders who each want to win for themselves but don't give a shit about anybody else. I don't really see a reason for starcraft players to align with or against Efe, Skwirl, or Scv. You can guess which one will end up the most powerful but that doesn't really matter - as normal SC2 Player you win with any of them. If you're converted then you want your clan to win. I don't see a reason to choose a side unless you're converted or you somehow know which one of them will convert you.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    skipping really doesn't hurt anybody
    other than hybrid

which is a protown move

13. ISO #263

From my reading of the setup, there seems to be 2 main factions - those who want hybrid lynched and those who do not. Then of those who do not want him lynched, there are the 3 main cult leaders who each want to win for themselves but don't give a shit about anybody else. I don't really see a reason for starcraft players to align with or against Efe, Skwirl, or Scv. You can guess which one will end up the most powerful but that doesn't really matter - as normal SC2 Player you win with any of them. If you're converted then you want your clan to win. I don't see a reason to choose a side unless you're converted or you somehow know which one of them will convert you.
    this i can agree with

14. ISO #264

mafiaZ and scv aren't night immune
    I said MafiaZ can easily win if he's dead. His win conditions don't even involve himself at all. You are right about SCV but there is only actually 1 player who can kill him. So then as someone who is strongly against this I guess you are claiming to be either MafiaZ or SCV.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

I said MafiaZ can easily win if he's dead. His win conditions don't even involve himself at all. You are right about SCV but there is only actually 1 player who can kill him. So then as someone who is strongly against this I guess you are claiming to be either MafiaZ or SCV.
    (or hybrid)

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

that bias comes from me siding with distorted, who I see as confirmed mayor right now.
    you on the other hand being strongly for skipping and letting efe kill someone makes me think that you actually are either efe or, in your case more likely, dunna.
    definitely not dunna

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

that bias comes from me siding with distorted, who I see as confirmed mayor right now.
    you on the other hand being strongly for skipping and letting efe kill someone makes me think that you actually are either efe or, in your case more likely, dunna.
    Why do you see distorted as confirmed mayor? How does that make any sense? This setup is nowhere close to a mod 933...………. Distorted is not a member of the town and if he loses then every SC2 player he converted loses with him whilst the other unconverted SC2 players win. I cannot see any reason to prefer Distorted over Efe or Scv as an unconverted SC2 player.

22. ISO #272

Why do you see distorted as confirmed mayor? How does that make any sense? This setup is nowhere close to a mod 933...………. Distorted is not a member of the town and if he loses then every SC2 player he converted loses with him whilst the other unconverted SC2 players win. I cannot see any reason to prefer Distorted over Efe or Scv as an unconverted SC2 player.
    There's a difference between "Which one do you think is most likely to win?" versus "Which one do you need to win as an SC2 player?" The answer to the 2nd question is literally any of the three.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

every skwirl member can be converted to any other clan in case he dies and noone of them is going to lose from that.
    but for now he is revealed and unlynchable and has the ability to check up on two players every night
    So he's the confirmed mayor to you until he dies and then after that you would want everyone to vote with Efe and have him unconvert all of the skwirl members?

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

or mafiaz, yes
    that's why I would want scv dead as first thing
    I guess I see what you're saying, but personally I'd rather wait and see what happens/if I get converted before committing to a single side. If we killed off SCV today the thing is that Skwirl/MafiaZ doesn't really have much of any ability to fight EfeM - EfeM players cannot be converted back to SC2 players and the whole dying 2 days after being visited by Distorted thing without a reconversion doesn't seem like it would ever happen. Hence why SCV is really kind of the balance in the force here. Sure Distorted can convert more often in theory than Efe can, but there is only a pool of 5 players that any of the cults can convert from so I don't think the Skwirl/MafiaZ would realistically be able to achieve a voting majority, especially since their converts can be stolen by Efe but Efe's converts can never go back to being SC2 Players.

Well, that and we don't have any realistic way of figuring out (FOR TODAY) who is Scv/Efe/Dunna/MafiaZ/Hybrid/SC2Player and it's just a random lynch today.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    If one gets converted to Efe, what incentive do they have for supporting the clan, or just doing anything other than trying to sabotage their leader?
    The same applies to the other two clans when Efe dies.
    The fact that they win with their faction... no?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

when an efe member gets visited by either scv or distorted he dies and then loses once efe loses
    I think that's a pretty good reason to support efe when your his clan member
    Being visited by distorted doesn't kill them. It starts a 2 day timer for them to die if they do not get re-converted by Efe.

"He Will Die In 2 Days Unless He Gets Converted By Efekannn02 Again When He Gets Converted By Skwirl(EfeM Alignment Stays Same)"

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Not according to this:
    You guys keep reading that wrong. That is referring specifically to IF HYBRID IS LYNCHED - then all SC2 players whether you were converted or not lose the game.

It is NOT saying that being converted = instant loss.

39. ISO #289

Being visited by distorted doesn't kill them. It starts a 2 day timer for them to die if they do not get re-converted by Efe.

"He Will Die In 2 Days Unless He Gets Converted By Efekannn02 Again When He Gets Converted By Skwirl(EfeM Alignment Stays Same)"
    yea but efe won't know if there is a timer going or not

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Converted Members Lose Except Those Who Joined MafiaZ Dead And Living Doesnt Really Matter
    .................................................. .....SHIT SAVE REPICK FAST

WHY THE F*************************K CAN CULT CONVERT IN THIS CASE, WE'RE JUST ALL GOING TO DIE TO GOD DAMN CULTISTS!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #293

.................................................. .....SHIT SAVE REPICK FAST

WHY THE F*************************K CAN CULT CONVERT IN THIS CASE, WE'RE JUST ALL GOING TO DIE TO GOD DAMN CULTISTS!!!
    pls slow down on reading and stop skipping 80% of the things being said here if you're actually serious now

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So basically if Hybrid dies, we are fucked. Hybrid cannot die.
    If hybrid gets LYNCHED*

Efe has a nightkill, that will probably prove useful

45. ISO #295

From what I gathered, only the clan leaders win if their clans win... correct me if I'm wrong?
    One thing that is concerning is that the clan leaders can choose to screw over their clanmates and lynch Hybrid. I could see this happening since near the end of the game, if MafiaZ, Staff Member, and Hybrid are all still alive they could be a huge swing vote block and they could demand for hybrid to be lynched similar to the way Jesters often demand to be lynched at the end of a close Mod mafia game.

46. ISO #296

If you can find that quote or explain what power role other than Hybrid would benefit from a PR soft claim, then I'll agree with you
    Scvmurderer, to avoid dying D1, because he creates heirs forever as long as he gets 1 conversion.

47. ISO #297

Having confirmed town is preferable to having confirmed scum in the game, so I am finally willing to completely throw my support behind Hybrid. Obviously that means we need. to Lynch Efekannn02 and Scvmurderer.

By the way, we actually had an Efe claim at gamestart didn't we
    Yes, it was me :P (and a joke)

I agree that we must help Distorted (aka Hybrid, the player). We should probably try to get Scv down before Efe though, because Efe can get choos back to clanless.

48. ISO #298

Scvmurderer, to avoid dying D1, because he creates heirs forever as long as he gets 1 conversion.
    I will never understand how you guys jump on something like what stealth said (obvious shitpost) and try to make it into some convoluted roleclaim - meanwhile you fake hardclaim 10 different roles per game. It's truly exhausting

49. ISO #299

I would love to get rid of magoroth, SJ is most probably citizen, Kenny possible Clan Leader, SB16 impossible to be me or Efe

-vote Magoroth
    Elaborate.

50. ISO #300

I'm pretty sure SJ is not hybrid btw. You can count on that
    Yep. He loves to use reverse psychology and WIFOM into the ground. I think he's a simple citizen ^^