Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2174
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    We Have Time A Good 50 Minutes Before My Vote Absolutely Needs To Change
    I have said all that I have to say everything I have I've poured into this thread you said that you will Indiana place your vote with mine and that you believe me to be town.

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008
    Rachyl

Light Yagami is EVIL! he lynched spruance MM AND EFEKANN!
    -vote Light_Yagami

9. ISO #2009
    Rachyl

Light Yagami has lynched every single person so far and so has Lenneth. both are SCUM!

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Light Yagami has lynched every single person so far and so has Lenneth. both are SCUM!
    The day hasn't started yet you absolute fucking steamed cabbage. SJ still hasn't made the opening post.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    To Be Fair If You Actually Read Yesterday.. I Only Switched My Vote Because, I Firmly Trusted Blinks Judgement
    TWO steamed cabbages! Stop posting.

13. ISO #2013

Game Over!

Rachyl was killed by Agumon

Scum have won!

Agumon (n2) 4. Light_Yagami
    Palmon 7. blinkskater
    Gabumon 2. Spruance
    Wild Digimon 8. Rachyl
    Wild Digimon 6. Marshmallow Marshall
    Wild Digimon 1. mrtrophywife
    Wild Digimon (n0) 9. Kenny
    Wild Digimon 3. Naz
    Wild Digimon 5. Lenneth
    Myotismon 10. Stealthbomber16
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I actually role blocked you night one because you claimed cult leader
    Yeah, I noticed because I tried to convert you N1.

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

@Rachyl

This is not the game for you. Please do not sign for another game. You do not have the patience or dedication to stay focused necessary to be successful.

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038
    Ganelon

Reading this game reduced my IQ by 20 points

39. ISO #2039

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Reading this game reduced my IQ by 20 points
    i wonder why
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The day hasn't started yet you absolute fucking steamed cabbage.

40. ISO #2040
    Ganelon

Kenny - the most obvious town there ever was, in my opinion. I found myself fully agreeing (and independently reaching) the same conclusions as him. Him being scum painted and baited by blink into outing the real sheriff only confirms my read on him. Some interesting interactions with blink on D2 (more like posts about blink). Makes me think the poor soul was converted d1. A lot of useful ideas coming from him, even if not all of those pertain to scumhunting. Blinkskater is either cult or poisoned at this point. It’s not absolutely clear. I’m leaning towards him being scum, but naz is likely either in a team with him or the Palmon who blackmailed him. If blink is town, Kenny is scum, most likely. ONE of them outed the TPR.

Blinkskater - he is either cult leader or he was converted n1. ‘Nuff said. I would instantly convert this man to the Holy Church. Interactions with naz. Unfortunately for Kenny, Blink would likely convert him. Or would he? I have no idea. There’s barely any shit thrown at Kenny anymore. I have no idea. Quite possibly, and if you ask me, I’m leaning towards Kenny being a cult convertee. He baited Kenny into revealing the real sheriff and then lynched him. He is NOT Agumon. This man is either Cult Leader or captured Digimon. EDIT: That Palmon thing really threw me off. I just… don’t see blinkskater pulling that off as scum. I just don’t see it likely. I hate this game. I mean, due to that fucking Palmon thing, my entire theory gets shattered, but… idk.

Naz - interesting interactions with blinkskater. I don’t like how cool she is playing this game. That being said, big thumbs up if you are town. You considerably improved your play. I personally wouldn’t convert naz if I were cult, but maybe blinkskater would. I have a feeling that Naz is the Captured Palmon, based on how she interacted with blinkskater after the poison announcement.

Kira -Likely arsonist.

Rachyl - See above. Unlikely to be converted by cult.

Spruance - Instantly voted blinkskater. I think Kenny is either the most obvious town there ever was or he is aligned with blinkskater since d1, possibly baited Spruance into outing himself. I’m not sure. If so, what was the purpose of that debate d1? Kenny wouldn’t’ve needed to point that out. Interesting either way. Maybe Kenny is Agumon? Doubtful, but still interesting proposal. Either way, blinkskater needs to go. There is no world in which is he town and playing this badly.

Stealthbomber16 - The elusive no-nonsense type of player. Very interesting posts, I have a slight scum lean on him but I can’t quite figure out why. Maybe it’s his posts? Maybe it’s his attitude? Maybe he is being scumpainted? I don’t know. Interesting posts, nonetheless. If I see SB16 voting blinkskater, he is instantly confirmed town/Arsonist. Aside from the slight scum vibe, he has a few posts that indicate he is town, but I just can’t shake the feeling he might be scum. :rofl: Very likely cult convertee on d2, the way I see it. SB16 is probably cult with Blinkskater right now Let’s hope Kenny is still town.

Lenneth - Second most obvious town in the game. Meta very different from when he was scum. Actively scumhunting, many useful posts, especially late-game. Makes me think he’s trying to solve the game. This man will be converted to cult if they don’t Lynch the Cult Leader right now. Very eager to advance the game. I doubt he’s cult right now unless cult are trying to Lynch the arsonist and are afraid of him. :rofl:

Marshmallow Marshall - I noticed that many people are scumreading MM. I have no opinion on him at present and I don’t think he is a safe lynch. Drop it. Lynch blinkskater or naz instead.

Efekan - he is so hilariously easy to read that he will prove to be the Bane of the Scum. I can’t wait for him to post more.

Notes: Cult will likely convert USEFUL people, not fucking USELESS people. Blinkskater is wrong on this.

That being said, here are the likely cult convertees:

Blinkskater (I heavily suspect him to be the Cult Leader, and if he isn’t, he’s 100% cult)
    SB16
    Kenny? Heavily scumpainted tho/fake bussing? I can’t tell. Interesting, nonetheless. I would reward him to prevent him from losing by converting him.
    Lenneth - Trying to advance the game. I would reward him to prevent him from losing by converting him.

Commentary:

Someone please ban Rachyl or blackmail him please. Please. Please.

Town - Kenny is right, I believe. You shouldn’t say who you are townreading. That gives WAY too much WIFOM, on top the of the WIFOM blink has been generating.

CONCLUSION:

There’s 100% a scum between Kenny and blinkskater. I think it’s blinkskater.

In my opinion, Kenny/Lenneth CONFIRMED town. naz/Blinkskater confirmed scum.

EDIT: naz/kenny/rachyl/efe are highly suspicious
    Last edited by ; August 2nd, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

41. ISO #2041
    Ganelon

I had a word document about the game that I updated throughout its span.

42. ISO #2042
    Ganelon

Notice the naz/blink confirmed scum. that was my original opinion but in retrospect it's funny as fuck

43. ISO #2043
    Ganelon

Anyway I really hope Rachyl's not signing for another game anytime soon bc at one point I had to check the setup to make sure that there couldn't be more than 4 cult

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

lol gg

@Spruance @Kenny @mrtrophywife

feel free to join our discord group, pushing 500 members

https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz

We have a bot that helps keep up on active FM games/signups - much easier to organize games with. We are also trying to organize a 20-30+ person game to bring in some new meat >=] so this will be incredibly useful in keeping together who is in/out as we sign people up.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

46. ISO #2046

@Efekannn02
    Here are games where someone made it to the end as a null read.
    Voss in S-FM 257, Revenge of the Vengeful. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Vengeful-GAME
    Noz_Bugs in S-FM 245, Which Witch is Which? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hich-GYRLANDER
    fucking everybody in S-FM 162, Watermeloann https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...2-Watermeloann
    Almost the entire game in S-FM 151 Terminator https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...inators-Return
    Does this count? S-FM 135, Corrupt https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...FM-135-Corrupt

Also see:
    FM Dora in FM XXIV Fallen Kingdom
    M-FM Snake in M-FM XXV Batman https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...man-Gamethread

47. ISO #2047

kenny wp for your first game on this site, way better than people who have played multiple games. u just fucked up when u outed a tpr lol that never redeemed u in my eyes but it doesn't matter bc u never got lynched. REEEEEEE gg i guess plz delete cult games from this universe
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

48. ISO #2048

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    kenny wp for your first game on this site, way better than people who have played multiple games. u just fucked up when u outed a tpr lol that never redeemed u in my eyes but it doesn't matter bc u never got lynched. REEEEEEE gg i guess plz delete cult games from this universe
    how do you feel about the fact that the next FM looks like its gonna be triple cult

49. ISO #2049
    Rachyl

So stupid. Light yagami gets to hammer everyone this idiot was obviously agumon. Ill be voting him up every game i see him in from now on. Hes always evil

50. ISO #2050

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    So stupid. Light yagami gets to hammer everyone this idiot was obviously agumon. Ill be voting him up every game i see him in from now on. Hes always evil
    Please do not play any more games.