Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2174
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whew wtf is that post? I get your point on first part... but then.

It's a coinflip but one that advances the game. Not lynching can't win us the game. If you're really wanting to rely on arsonist, then you're betting on the coinflip ending on none of the sides, but on the circumference of the coin. It's a bad idea, and I'm giving you scumpoints for it because I don't think a town Lenneth would do that.

No. It's why I said trophywife was prolly scum: noone seems really scummy with someone else.

....................... I explained this already, see 2nd part of the post
    1) Tbh, I'd bet on Lenneth being the convertee ^^ I think you're right on that one.
    2) LINK ME THAT GAME AFTER THIS GAME PLEASE XD
    3) Naz + Lenneth is a more than likely team now.
    You are scummy by association with Naz, with the votes on me and spruance (very coordinated, and both were contentless wagons), you want to skip days, decide games on a coin flip, you feel fishy since D2, but you were a high town read for me on D1, as you were for a lot of people. I believe you were converted N1.
    Hi scum. So I was right on the scum team! You're much probably digimon converted. Naz was Palmon. Efe is cult lord. Yagami is arsonist. Yay, game solved. But noone will ever listen to logic and prefer to Shit Post And Talk Like This, Or Preach, Or Simply Be A Fucking Retard. GG.
    don't forget how much MM was scum reading Lenneth yesterday, before Lenneth put his foot down to call down all cultists to turbo MM
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lenneth could've also unvoted at that train when he corrected rachyl and he's claiming to have been leading it all even though he wasn't. Blink what do you think about that?
    Actually, I was expecting MM to be a long time at L-1. I didn't want Rachyl to claim some bs about 'she wanted to vote MM but she failed', that's why i corrected her.
    If she vote someone, she assume to do it.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

And we are here again, naz/kenny together to protect Efe. At that time we have two potential scum team :
    naz/kenny/efe
    blink/lenneth/rachyl

And it's not like you are trying to scumpaint me, you are just trying to make blink change his mind about me, which doesn't make sense since we should be in the same team in your mind.

If I am cult, who are my ally? Rachyl? then who?
    And why should I want to skip the day if I where cult?
    Why did I played that aggressibly if I were cult leader?

It's always the same questions, but you are just keep pushing me without reading any form of logic

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    that was not an ISO you idiot that was one post that i wanted to remind naz that she made.
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.
    this is where it started MM wants to lynch Efe

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Light Yagami has said some things to make me thing that he is town, although earlier everyone thought he was agumon.(he could still be) but for now i believe hes town. Lenneth is very townish and i trust him. Stealthbomber i dont really know where to put him at this moment, but im leaning towards town.
    ok here rachyl townreads kira and lenneth, now she magically scumreads kira and still townreads lenneth but refuses to vote with someone she townreads??

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    oops!
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    rachyl puts MM at L1....

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

for voting on me
    a fucking miute later efe hammers, "for voting me" ........that's scummy ASFUCK
    naz???

10. ISO #1960

Ok so here's what went down EoD 2, I will now start my Iso of Efekannn and friends on Day 3
    It's funny because that is just confirming my idea about lynching Efe, if noone is there to lynch him, that mean cult are not on that train, and one town or Agumon are not voting or is afk.

11. ISO #1961

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    And we are here again, naz/kenny together to protect Efe. At that time we have two potential scum team :
    naz/kenny/efe
    blink/lenneth/rachyl

And it's not like you are trying to scumpaint me, you are just trying to make blink change his mind about me, which doesn't make sense since we should be in the same team in your mind.

If I am cult, who are my ally? Rachyl? then who?
    And why should I want to skip the day if I where cult?
    Why did I played that aggressibly if I were cult leader?

It's always the same questions, but you are just keep pushing me without reading any form of logic
    I haven't said a single time today that you are cult leader.
    Earlier today I said that either blink or rachyl is leader and you are likely the n0 recruit in both cases

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

@naz @Kenny push lenneth then ISO him find his potential allies. I townread lenneth atm so buzz off im trying to make a fucking ISO @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny
    gooood looordt i will try my best he wont stop posting. give me some time.
    but def from his voting patterns rachyl in there since he wouldnt vote her
    -vote Lenneth
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

It's funny because that is just confirming my idea about lynching Efe, if noone is there to lynch him, that mean cult are not on that train, and one town or Agumon are not voting or is afk.
    we are all here. Efe is the only one at this very moment that seems like he will be lynched which gives me a bad, bad feeling.

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

my scumreads are blink with rachyl right now i cant explain how

i havent read stealth properly but i still sense hate from him which means he is town in my book

i actually wanted to scumread naz but seeing how she is against blink made me reconsider the blink+rachyl+lenneth team even more acceptable
    he scumreads me, gives no reason...he throws out 3 names myself rach and lenneth without showing where we interacted in a way that would make him think we are paired. no reasons no nothing

blink is a huge scumread for me cause him saying ''i wont do this when im scum'' and ''i will do that as scum on efe'' are scummy posts cause they are gay

and i typically read gay people differently and since blink is not gay it must be scummy in my book
    he claims im scum because im saying i wouldnt do certain things as scum, and i will do that as scum on EFE.......uhh quotes please? he then proceeds to say he reads gay ppl differently(not sure what that means) and that im not gay? so im scummy? CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS EVEN MEANS?

and mm was a scumread of mine earlier too

everyone who tries to vote me up early is trying to get easy targets who can be dangerous late game dead

and mm was in the foolish category in my meta knowledge anyway
    he says MM was a scumread of his, ok Why? what evidence do you have that he is scum? He is using meta and places MM in a "foolish" category in his mind....?

nazy nazy nazy did you read the reads i have just said before?
    I AM CONTRIBUTING

maybe you dont like the fact i tried scumreading you? screw you you are ton
    some buddying with naz here i think, calling her "town"

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

he scumreads me, gives no reason...he throws out 3 names myself rach and lenneth without showing where we interacted in a way that would make him think we are paired. no reasons no nothing
    rachyl did that ALL game. ALL GAME. ALL 3 DAYS.
    everytime someone asked for proof it was "uhh let me go find it" with nothing to show or just straight up ignored.

and ya, if it looks like no one else is going to get lynched i will hammer on efe

23. ISO #1973

blink is a huge scumread for me cause him saying ''i wont do this when im scum'' and ''i will do that as scum on efe'' are scummy posts cause they are gay

and i typically read gay people differently and since blink is not gay it must be scummy in my book
    ok good so Efe townreads me.
    wrong you are scummy for me

screw you scum
    you don't need to keep repeating that I am towny, you allready posted it...
    Ok I can possibly see this but I think naz would need to be swapped with rachyl

ok I've noticed in past games scum promise ISO's on ppl and then never do them so.... Where is the iso on naz?? @Stealthbomber16
    You Cannot Call Me A Nullread When I Didnt Even Properly Contributed Yet You Want To Lynch Me For No Reason!
    -vote Blinkskater

For Being Captured By The Evil Pokemon Trainer Last Night
    Aswell As Angering Me
    I Know That Tactic Well Mr.Pokemon Trainer!

I Highly Suggest You To Target Someone Else And Capture/Convert Me Instead!
    @blinkskater

Even If You Try To Cease It Like In The Other Games You Will Still Get Voted By Me No Matter What

You Have Experienced This Multiple Times And You Wont Give Up I Know This Well And Even If You Do You Will Only Fool The Others But Not Me!
    you're not a null read you are a scum read.
    I Wont Allow It Cause S/he Is Blinking For Vote And I Prefer To Have The Highest Manipulative/Towniest Scum Dead Than The Actual Scum

For Example If Kenny Is Scum Then S/he Is Lynching Blink For The Sweet Town Read lol
    Why Then Is It The Low Contribution Or The Very Same Resistance Im Giving Whenever You Dare To Vote Me Up And End Up Being Town With Me?

You Aint Giving Up So You Are Scum lol You Are Scum Eitherway So IDC
    just read the nonsense that he spews out with no logical evidence, nor logical explanations

24. ISO #1974

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    rachyl did that ALL game. ALL GAME. ALL 3 DAYS.
    everytime someone asked for proof it was "uhh let me go find it" with nothing to show or just straight up ignored.

and ya, if it looks like no one else is going to get lynched i will hammer on efe
    so then rachyl and efe are scummy correct?

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

Lenny's ISO (day 1):

Ugh day 1 is hard to get through. There's the whole argument between him and Kenny, with no votes thrown out even tho its talking about voting for pressure. Mostly a lot of LAMIST posts, I'm not going to quote them all but here is one:
    Holy fuck my savior ! Thanks !
    By the way, I am going to sleep ! seeya
    -vote unvote

Look at me I am so pro town I unvote before going to sleep @blinkskater ;')

XoXo.
    like ya, that is something i pointed out a game or two ago, but he didn't need to say it. he wants the LAMIST points.

Team leader Rachyl, I do not agree with your plan, stealthbomber look fine for now ! What about Yagami?
    It depend of how you play darling :')
    also don't forget this buddying of rachyl.

Spoiler : first list of reads :
    Stealthbomber16
    Had some usefull posts and our opinions look similar on a lot of points. He noticed a lot of small things he could have avoided if he were scum.

Kenny
    Look like a missguided town, I don't see a scum playing like he is doing, directly on the spotlight.
    By the way, he look often 'sure' about a lot of things, who are usually sure about things in FM?

Rachyl
    I have to admit he/she is fun, her way of playing is not really useful but like Kenny, it's a weird play as scum.

blinkskater
    Kind of null read, slightly town.

mrtrophywife
    Nullread, he only posted two messages ~~

naz
    Nullread, followed two votes against Blink and Kenny but didn't participate much, she look like guinely busy/afk but I would like to see more about her.

Spruance
    mostly afk, but he just shitposted. He started the vote on blink page 1...but it's D1 and he didn't follow after that so that mean nothing atm.
    He voted Rachyl to protected Naz (#342)

Marshmallow Marshal
    I am kind of confused about his slot, he is not doing anything useful, he didn't defend his questionnaire either when people said it was scumaligned.
    Somehow, I don't like him tring to poke (send a message) to Spruance (#251). He is not really scumhunting either. ~~

Light_Yagami
    Useless posts, and mostly copy pasting other's people's opinion, plus I don't like his very first post when he is asking why people are voting Blink.
    Town have to push people, especially D1.

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.

he ended up lynching his scum team from d1. like why didn't he back off when spruance flip sherrif? he still went for MM the next day.

Actually, I can see a world where Spruance is Cult master, he converted MM and MM is kind of pissed off about it xD. Espacially because Spruance is afk af.
    So he tried to wake him up.

If MM is the cult master, I think he would have culted someone else than Spruance.
    he learned Nothing from the lynch???

this is the end of d1 i'm like falling asleep writing all this omg

Spruance (6 [L-0]): Marshmallow Marshall, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth, Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami
    naz (1 [L-5]): Spruance
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]): Kenny

I think it might be safe to say Kenny is not cult. at least not on d1. he would have been a good convert that night. but im not iso'ing him.

27. ISO #1977

And deserves to be lynched just as much as rachyl. Hammering MM without even flynching or trying to read/catchup on the game... Just hammers him and says "for voting me" that is not a god dam town play fuck that
    -vote efekannn02
    everybody fucking seems to be ignoring this
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Efe is definitely lurking. He's active on discord right now.

@Efekannn02
    So after I revealed that I was BMED kenny posts this, to me this seems like he knows instantly that I am not BMED

This is Naz's first response to my BM.. I'm BMED and i could be faking but we won't know ok.

This is kennys next response contridicting his last one IMO...he says I wasted my vote on rachyl and I ovly have one vote therefore I am BMED... I interpreted his last quote as he didn't believe that I was BMED...

This is MM's response, INSTANT belief, and angry that I placed it on rachyl.

This post is interesting because Lenny goes over all the possible scenarios that he thinks could be there.

Here is Kiras response to my being BMED.. He agrees with Lenneth that I am more then likley BMED

And this is what we get from Efe... So I take it he is calling my BM claim BULLSHIT. Interesting...

Ok now we've got rachyls response... Blinks deffinitly faking it, he's cult and hes not BMED!!!!!!!!!

ALSO SB16 only replied "What the actual fuck" to my claim, which i'm taking as NAI, which strikes me as odd he didn't elaborate a little bit more on it. So basically my conclusions are that the people who did not believe my claim at all are the cultist scums which would be Efekann, and Rachyl, and IMO kenny because first post he was not buying it. There you have it folks those reactions from those players also align with my scum reads and that is what I am going to go off of.
    this is also a relevent post, because with naz being ok to hammer efekannn it points directly to why I think that the scumteam is efekann/kenny/rachyl(possibly naz but we are a long way away from that)

28. ISO #1978

@naz if I swore on something would you then believe me to be town?
    no but im hungry and sleepy now
    -vote efekannn02

stop making me read lenneth's posstsss

29. ISO #1979

Lenny's ISO (day 1):

Ugh day 1 is hard to get through. There's the whole argument between him and Kenny, with no votes thrown out even tho its talking about voting for pressure. Mostly a lot of LAMIST posts, I'm not going to quote them all but here is one:

like ya, that is something i pointed out a game or two ago, but he didn't need to say it. he wants the LAMIST points.

he ended up lynching his scum team from d1. like why didn't he back off when spruance flip sherrif? he still went for MM the next day.

Spruance (6 [L-0]): Marshmallow Marshall, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth, Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami

I think it might be safe to say Kenny is not cult. at least not on d1. he would have been a good convert that night. but im not iso'ing him.
    Funny, your Iso is actually telling nothing. My first message was a troll for Blink and a game we did together, and he said I was LAMIST to say I will unvote when I go to sleep.
    Shit that I do everygame, and I don't like people who park their vote on someone just going to sleep (#Kenny and a lot of people this game).

I lynched one of my scumread, what a surprise ! Almost everyone was scumreading Spruance, and I already gave ALL my reasons for lynching MM.

30. ISO #1980

Dude, she is not bringing confusion at all lol.
    And no, I prefer to lynch a potential scum than a useless player. If we lynch spruance and he turned out to be scum, MM is probably the second, he won't be able to convert anyone and we all know who are the neutral so game end. If we lynch the useless player, we lose a town (perhaps) and we have 3 scum + the neutral tomorrow
    forgot to include this post in my d1 lenneth iso

31. ISO #1981

And deserves to be lynched just as much as rachyl. Hammering MM without even flynching or trying to read/catchup on the game... Just hammers him and says "for voting me" that is not a god dam town play fuck that
    -vote efekannn02
    everybody fucking seems to be ignoring this
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Efe is definitely lurking. He's active on discord right now.

@Efekannn02
    Lenny's ISO (day 1):

i do recall the massive amounts of buddying between lenneth and rachyl, I havn't forgotten that, and Lenneth lynched his scumreads, which is what town players are supposed to do... just because one of his scumreads had went and flipped town doesn't mean that his other scumread has to be town aswell.... how can he learn if his other scumread was correct from a completly different lynch, this doesn't make sense to me...

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

don't forget this btw

if you look at that :

Rachyl (3 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, Light_Yagami
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Lenneth
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Rachyl

The train for Efe is being derailled but we could easily lynch Rachyl with Blink and my vote. Since we need all town + agumon on a lynch, the 'easy lynch' right now is probably a lynch lead by scum.
    Efe is scummy af, even naz said so but it's very difficult to make her vote against him.
    blink and lenneth had the chance to lynch rachyl earlier today but decided to derail the train and kept pushing against efe.
    Now they are saying that rachyl likely is a cultist after all but they would still only lynch either me or efe and I am obviously much harder to lynch than efe

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    don't forget this btw

blink and lenneth had the chance to lynch rachyl earlier today but decided to derail the train and kept pushing against efe.
    Now they are saying that rachyl likely is a cultist after all but they would still only lynch either me or efe and I am obviously much harder to lynch than efe
    we need to lynch the cultist LEADER, whom I believe to be Efekannn as I've stated countless times. Surely you can understand that lynching the cultist leader is more important than lynching the cult?

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

we need to lynch the cultist LEADER, whom I believe to be Efekannn as I've stated countless times. Surely you can understand that lynching the cultist leader is more important than lynching the cult?
    they won't be able to recruit the following night either way.

37. ISO #1987

@Light_Yagami if you still believe me to be town and still have faith in me I ask you to place your vote on Efekannn and get him to L1
    Efekannn02 (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth
    Rachyl (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (3 [L-2]):
    Kenny, Rachyl, Efekannn02

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

As Ive Stated Rachyl Is Most Likely Cult Leader

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

@Light_Yagami if you still believe me to be town and still have faith in me I ask you to place your vote on Efekannn and get him to L1
    I Do Not Doubt You Are The TPR.

I Do However Think Your Going About This Wrong.

When Rachyl Seem Like The Most Cultish Person Here Everyone Avoids Her Like The Plauge..

My Only Thought Is The TPR Is Looking To Get Culted Maybe?

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

nope you just don't want your "cult leader" to be lynched because you know that spells the END for the cult
    If Efe flip cult, that is basickly the end of the cult, everything after that will be easy af.
    And if he is not, we still have the arsonist card to play.

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Do Not Doubt You Are The TPR.

I Do However Think Your Going About This Wrong.

When Rachyl Seem Like The Most Cultish Person Here Everyone Avoids Her Like The Plauge..

My Only Thought Is The TPR Is Looking To Get Culted Maybe?
    The cult team is full, probably they won't have time to recruit another dude if we lynch a cult.

50. ISO #2000