S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2174
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i've stated in my list of reads that I thought Yagami was the arsonist, I also stated this when I was pushing him Day 3.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes. this was pulled directly from my list of reads, But I have been getting townish vibes from Kira as possibly just a confused townie, so i'm not to sure atm
    I got the same feeling about Yagami, he is like the lone wolf, following the majority and almost every people is ignoring him, he would be the logical Arso, a cult, or maybe a TPR but I don't believe that.

Who do you want to lynch blink? kenny or Efe?

I said I was gonna hammer Efe by the way !

2. ISO #1902

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    so that means you're suspecting both me and kira, but you're getting town vibes from kira for no reason and therefore me being agumon makes more sense in your world?
    nope that's not what I'm saying at all you suck at trying to twist words lol. here let me type it out so someone with your IQ can understand: I Believe You Or Kira Could Possibly Be The Arsonist. If You Are Not Cult(which I believe you to be cult more then I believe you to be arsonist) Then You Are Arsonist. No Way In Hell That You Are A Townie. I also do not get town vibes from kira for no reason like you want to sit there and claim, he genuinly seems confused at who's who in this game. For me that is a town tell, also when I was questioning him I feel like he answered the questions logically and from my point of view like a townie would.

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

nope that's not what I'm saying at all you suck at trying to twist words lol. here let me type it out so someone with your IQ can understand: I Believe You Or Kira Could Possibly Be The Arsonist. If You Are Not Cult(which I believe you to be cult more then I believe you to be arsonist) Then You Are Arsonist. No Way In Hell That You Are A Townie. I also do not get town vibes from kira for no reason like you want to sit there and claim, he genuinly seems confused at who's who in this game. For me that is a town tell, also when I was questioning him I feel like he answered the questions logically and from my point of view like a townie would.
    that means you believe kira is an arso who's acting like a townie?
    you think rachyl is the 3rd cultist btw, right?

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

Going to the gym late so I can be here for EoD. Going home nao
    -vote unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

SB16:I townread SB16. SB16 I sense is genuinly pissed off at the way this game is going, as am I. I do feel he is NOT cult, but could still potentially be arsonist. He has tried to scumhunt (not as much as I have seen him in the past) but there was still an effort.Sb16 could potentially be just sitting back and acting towny enough to pass by, because of how actual trash/scummy this town actually is.

Naz: I townread Naz. Naz also seems to be genuinly upset at how this game is going. She has tried to scumhunt, has countered arguments against her with reasonable logic. To the people who say her behavior changed overnight I think that is completely bullshit. She may have been less active but that is NAI, for she has been busy IRL. People were trying to paint a MM + Naz scumteam, well I hate to break it to you all MM flipped town. Also if naz were cult 100% I think she would have had me converted. I am town. My ONLY doubt on naz being town is the way rachyl keeps taunting her and harassing her, and Naz isn't turning into Rageing Bitch Mode (RBM). This is a seemingly large red flag for me, and could potentially make a Naz/Rachyl Cult team with a lot of attempted bussing going on. Naz also is not really playing to her town meta.

Blinkskater: Town, I know I am town.

Rachyl: Rachyl has not done a single PRO TOWN thing. Everything she has done,said,tried to do has reeked of ABSOLOUTE scum, and everyone has admitted that at some point. The fact that she was not lynched day 1 is the reason I have no hope for this game. When I tried to get her lynched her train was derailed onto an AFK/seemingly scummy player. Also all the apealing to emotion bullshit is so scummy it makes me want to impale myself with a dagger.

Lenneth: Lenneth has been playing a good game IMO, but I feel he has been defending Rachyl way to fucking hard, there has been constant buddying between them, and he townreads her. After two days of hearing Rachyl talk, in my opinion anyone who places a town read on her is scum. theres just no fucking way anyone in their right mind can townread her. MM(Confirmed Town) also noticed this before he was lynched. He was directly calling you scum Lenneth. I feel you are activley participating in the game and theres a SLIGHT chance you could still be town. There were times where I have heavily townread you, and there were times that i've slightly scumread you. Mainly twords EoD 2 before MM was lynching came the scum reads.

Kenny: Kenny at the start of the game was TPR hunting. Big no-no if you're town, he fell right into my little trap.(Ask distorted about my scum hunting traps.) After everyone was calling him out on it instead of sticking to his guns, which he has done on pretty much everything else, he just said "sorry guys." Typical scum repsonse IMO. However he has said some things that have made sense, I'm up in the air on that 3rd cultist spot between kenny and the next guy on my list. Kenny says it's his first FM but he's been a member since 2014, which could be the case. But he has to have played some sort of FM before he deffinitly knows what he's doing.

Efekannn02: I believe this slot to possibly be the Cult leader. Efe will not really contribute either way, town or scum he will just stay as the "null read" to stay alive. He will also call me scum for scumreading him. It's not PRO TOWN to stay a null read untill the end of the game then say "i've solved the game." When I get scum I NEVER, EVER, EVER will lynch Efe I'd bring him right into the end of the game with me for obvious reasons.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes.
    here kenny you must have missed where I gave my reads

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    dude, he protected Rachyl, he is either scum with her or he think she is town !
    how did Kira protect me? he clearly voted against me

20. ISO #1920
    Rachyl

-vote blinkskater

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924
    Rachyl

Ill be back later, im going to go play some video games, bye

25. ISO #1925

Oh so I'm scum for preventing a turbolynch and wanting to be online to get more info. Makes so much sense.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

@Efekannn02 give us ur final words

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

@blinkskater wheres ur evidence that efe is scum

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

it looked like you unvoted him as soon as he got on L1, right after lenneth voted and theres just about an hour left to EOD O_O
    I didn't see his vote I had to push submit post like 7 times by of the jew post notification while I was walking down the stairs. I'm driving lol ok be home in 3 min

38. ISO #1938

We have 2 hours till eod...

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

I'm getting baaaad juju from Lenneth everytime he posts I really feel uncomfortable being on the same lynch train as him.

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

who tf is going to hammer efe?
    kenny and kira won't move their votes
    rachyl literally peaced out

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.
    this is where it started MM wants to lynch Efe

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Light Yagami has said some things to make me thing that he is town, although earlier everyone thought he was agumon.(he could still be) but for now i believe hes town. Lenneth is very townish and i trust him. Stealthbomber i dont really know where to put him at this moment, but im leaning towards town.
    ok here rachyl townreads kira and lenneth, now she magically scumreads kira and still townreads lenneth but refuses to vote with someone she townreads??

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    oops!
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    rachyl puts MM at L1....

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

for voting on me
    a fucking miute later efe hammers, "for voting me" ........that's scummy ASFUCK

47. ISO #1947

this is where it started MM wants to lynch Efe

ok here rachyl townreads kira and lenneth, now she magically scumreads kira and still townreads lenneth but refuses to vote with someone she townreads??

rachyl puts MM at L1....

a fucking miute later efe hammers, "for voting me" ........that's scummy ASFUCK
    what about lenneth's post in between? You ignored that, so does that mean you think it wasn't scummy?

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950