S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2174
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol im not using meta at all are you implying that i am? Because that is a scummy thing to do if you are and there is PLENTY of evidence to lynch efe (which i will point out again later.) And it may have appeared that i was turbo lynching but i assure you it wasnt a turbo lynch i was simply trying to see who is willing to vote him at L1 and L2 (I repeatdly said that anyone who hammers confirms themselves as scum.) You say you trust me as town. I SAID NOTHING ON DAY 2. And you ( i can post the quote when im off work.) Vote rachyl trusting me as town. How ever now that i want to vote Efe and have legitimate evidence that many other players agree with, you defend him hard then try to paint me as cult...? If you are town that ia garbage level play IMHO and i hold a way higher respect for your level of play then that.
    dude WHAT Fucking EVIDENCE??? i literally just spent the last 30 minutes rereading all taht crap and you don't fucking have anything except THAT HE HAMMERED? you can say the god damn same thing about me hammering spruance.

Yeah, you said anyone that hammers is scum, but look how badly you wanted to hammer him:
    People who townread me: SB16, Naz, Lenneth, Light_Yagami, Efekannn02. People who scumread me Kenny, Rachyl. Fair enough to say that I should be the one who hammers, anyone else shall be seen as instantly scum.
    @Rachyl @naz put efe at L1 and I will hammer
    put Efe on L1 i've had enough of this, I will hammer him.
    I think I should be the one to hammer... I think this because it will take away the chance for scums to say, "it cant be me I hammered him." after Efe flips scum.
    -vote unvote
    I should be the hammer vote do not take this as me not wanting to lynch EFE.
    that's why I will be the Hammerer
    look how bad you wanted to fucking hammer him, after a certain point it wasn't even for bait ,you would have done it and you fucking know it.

tell me what your legitimate fucking evidence is because i don't see it anywhere
    i'm not defending efe anywhere, i just didn't want a god damn turbo lynch you asshole, nice try on scumpainting me tho
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    dude WHAT Fucking EVIDENCE??? i literally just spent the last 30 minutes rereading all taht crap and you don't fucking have anything except THAT HE HAMMERED? you can say the god damn same thing about me hammering spruance.

Yeah, you said anyone that hammers is scum, but look how badly you wanted to hammer him:

look how bad you wanted to fucking hammer him, after a certain point it wasn't even for bait ,you would have done it and you fucking know it.

tell me what your legitimate fucking evidence is because i don't see it anywhere
    i'm not defending efe anywhere, i just didn't want a god damn turbo lynch you asshole, nice try on scumpainting me tho
    You dont want a turbolynch but you let your vote and rachyl all night long wen you was sleeping, how does that make sense?

4. ISO #1604
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Frankly if we lynch kenny or rachyl and either flip cult that means the other is cult. Case closed on that point. But im not changing my vote
    im not cult! your making a huge mistake! i am a tentomon!!!!!

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You dont want a turbolynch but you let your vote and rachyl all night long wen you was sleeping, how does that make sense?
    if she is cult, and she's been at L-3, how would she get turbolynched?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1606

Lenneth has blink convinced you to vote Efe today? If he did, can you quote me what he said that was most compelling to you?

7. ISO #1607

if she is cult, and she's been at L-3, how would she get turbolynched?
    she has been at L-2 last night actually. With 3 cults alive, if you let your vote when you are sleeping, it's just an opportunity for scum to hammer, which is anti-town.
    kenny did this too but worst than that, he put his vote for 24h of being afk

Blink and I could have lynched Rachyl easily yesterday, that mean if you believe Rachyl to be scum, we are probably scum with her, isn't it?

8. ISO #1608
    Rachyl

-vote unvote

9. ISO #1609
    Rachyl

If i was really cult i would have already taken over this town and lynched all of you. so no, im actually not town. im really actually a tentomon!

10. ISO #1610

Lenneth has blink convinced you to vote Efe today? If he did, can you quote me what he said that was most compelling to you?
    I said I was ok with Kenny/rachyl and Efe today, they all voted against MM, I first voted Rachyl if I remember and Blink asked why noone was voting for Efe, so I changed my vote.
    And that is when that became weird, other people who was scumreading Efe didn't vote against him.

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

she has been at L-2 last night actually. With 3 cults alive, if you let your vote when you are sleeping, it's just an opportunity for scum to hammer, which is anti-town.
    kenny did this too but worst than that, he put his vote for 24h of being afk

Blink and I could have lynched Rachyl easily yesterday, that mean if you believe Rachyl to be scum, we are probably scum with her, isn't it?
    well guess what she wasn't hammered and her train has been derailed two days in a row, today being the third
    WONDER WHAT THAT COULD MEAN HMMM
    who was the 3rd vote on her all night?
    you're so good at coming up with a bunch of scenarios but this is all you got now huh. did u get converted last night?

13. ISO #1613

i just want that captured pokemon dead a manipulator like him being a beacon of townyness is a bad choice

-vote blinkskater

i have seen worse and blinkskater is either scum or a bad player

as scum he might be trying to get me dead cause my reads in other games are accurate af or he just votes me up to stall time lol

I JUST WANT TO GET CULTED AND WIN IS THAT TOO MUCH?!?!
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

well guess what she wasn't hammered and her train has been derailed two days in a row, today being the third
    WONDER WHAT THAT COULD MEAN HMMM
    who was the 3rd vote on her all night?
    you're so good at coming up with a bunch of scenarios but this is all you got now huh. did u get converted last night?
    Nope, next question?
    Do you want to lynch Blink?

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i just want that captured pokemon dead a manipulator like him being a beacon of townyness is a bad choice

-vote blinkskater

i have seen worse and blinkskater is either scum or a bad player

as scum he might be trying to get me dead cause my reads in other games are accurate af or he just votes me up to stall time lol

I JUST WANT TO GET CULTED AND WIN IS THAT TOO MUCH?!?!
    Except Blink who do you want to lynch?

17. ISO #1617

Dont worry naz i will post all of efes quotes and i will post some of yours and show you all of the contradictions and scumtells.

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

Dont worry naz i will post all of efes quotes and i will post some of yours and show you all of the contradictions and scumtells.
    lol ok honey, you're tunneling quite hard on this and you're wasting your time pulling my quotes because i *am* town

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

I havnt even pushed rachyl today. Kenny should be our lynch... Dont go saying i convinced you day 3 of all days lmfao
    I'd honestly feel comfortable voting kenny, efe, rachyl. In that order. Naz and Lenneth be thankful you guys participated and the other players are so scummy it hurts
    he was all for a kenny lynch and randomly switched gears to Efe a few posts after that second quote

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

Sup, I'm back.
    Give me some time to read and make sense of everything, then I'll properly write it all down and explain that shit.
    Anyway for now I'd say I feel like efe is thinking similarly to me, so I'm seeing him as townie. Naz doesn't appear teamed up with any cultists, so the same applies to her.
    Without having properly read everything today I'd say the cultists are probably blink, lenneth and stealth with blink as myotismon.
    That'll likely change soon tho.

26. ISO #1626

lol ok honey, you're tunneling quite hard on this and you're wasting your time pulling my quotes because i *am* town
    I legitimately pushed at everyone (aside from rachyl) on D3 alone. I pushed every single one of you and Efe is where i ended up. The only crutch that you have right now ia to paint it as "tunneling." I believe Efe to be a cultist/ cult leader. His lynch is NOT easy to get. The second MM suggestesd that Efe was scummy and voted him, he was immediatly turbo lynched. We have not even been able to get Efe to L1. D3 when i bring evidence to the table that unfortunatly you seem to think doesnt exist on the matter, the train for Efe seemingly is starting to be derailed AGAIN. And im the one starting it so of course You are starting to paint me as scum now along with Efe. You trust me when im town, but now that o wamt to lynch Efe i am scum? I think not....you are passivly protecting him And the only reason that you would do that IMHO after saying that you trust me as town would be if you were scum.

27. ISO #1627

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    First of, I'm not around today. I'll answer all your imaginary questions and properly defend myself from the cultists tomorrow (in 24 hours), but today I just can't.
    Then I'd like to point out a few things I noticed today. Blink says he's townreading sb16 massively, asked him about his bm strat and got the reply that sb16 knows everything about it and agrees to it all, but will not answer the question. When he asked me or lenneth the same question and got a reply that implies distrust regarding faking being bm'ed being a pro town strat, he saw himself confirmed in his claim of lenneth and me being cultists and he also voted me. I think there was a very noticeable change of behavior with blink and sb16 and I can't help but see those two as cultists. I'm gonna put my vote on blink, but I'm fully expecting him getting lynched before the last few minutes of the forum day ending is fully impossible. 5/8 votes are needed to lynch and there are 3 cultists. Obviously I'm also expecting others to be smart enough to not turbo lynch me either. I'm personally seeing a sorta 3v3 situation with 2 people just watching now, so at the end they will have to properly read everything and figure it out for themselves as well.

-vote blinkskater
    This was one of my last posts before I went afk btw. Thoughts on that one? And please don't focus on the vote at the end.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Yes so explain to me how im "tunneling" on Efe, when i have pushed hard at all my scum reads.. Why didnt you call tunnelling then hmm?
    no i want to get lynched right now so i can have the unchangable efekannn02 meta lynch shield for the next game after i flip out as wild pokemon
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #1633

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    -vote marsmallow marshall
    you failed :')
    This really made me angry btw. Efe and rachyl in the end put their vote almost simultaneously and I believe both their screens should've still shown L-2 when they did so. I at least didn't have the chance to unvote and I actually wanted to.

34. ISO #1634

I legitimately pushed at everyone (aside from rachyl) on D3 alone. I pushed every single one of you and Efe is where i ended up. The only crutch that you have right now ia to paint it as "tunneling." I believe Efe to be a cultist/ cult leader. His lynch is NOT easy to get. The second MM suggestesd that Efe was scummy and voted him, he was immediatly turbo lynched. We have not even been able to get Efe to L1. D3 when i bring evidence to the table that unfortunatly you seem to think doesnt exist on the matter, the train for Efe seemingly is starting to be derailed AGAIN. And im the one starting it so of course You are starting to paint me as scum now along with Efe. You trust me when im town, but now that o wamt to lynch Efe i am scum? I think not....you are passivly protecting him And the only reason that you would do that IMHO after saying that you trust me as town would be if you were scum.
    when did you push sb16?
    you DID have Efe at L-1
    from my reading, it looked like when MM suggested lynching Lenneth is when he was turbolynched
    i can trust you as town yesterday, but not today when you revealed you were faking it. this is a game of fucking lies man, just because i trust you one day doesn't mean i trust you for all the days beyond, especially in a fucking CULT game. if you want to think i'm cult, or that i'm defending efe, GO AHEAD, but you're fucking wrong about it and it definitely doesn't make me trust your reads or want to follow you. i'll follow my own gut today, thank you very much.

35. ISO #1635

And I was also the one who supplied all the quotes and arguments.
    Dude seriously :

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    #899, 2 hours before the lynch

Ok let's see ! We have almost no chance to lynch a cult today because of the settings right now with blink being useless.
    I will only skip the day OR lynch MM.
    We can try tomorrow with blink to lynch someone else or just wait and see with the arso.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

MM is afraid of the Arso, atm only the cults are afraid of him.
    Yesterday, some people notice that he was weirdly off track and he told us he will be far more active today, which he didn't.
    It's meta but MM is usualy very confused, and right now, he doesn't look confused at all, he is trying to lead the lynch on the easy lynch (Rachyl or Efe)

I believe Kenny and somehow SB16 are towns for their reaction about my idea (skipping).
    #1086 => my vote and I explained why.

All this game, you just parked your vote and you never pushed anyone. So stop acting like you did.
    D1, you didn't vote for more than 24 hours.
    D2, you parked your vote on MM
    D3, you parked your vote on Blink

36. ISO #1636

Yes so explain to me how im "tunneling" on Efe, when i have pushed hard at all my scum reads.. Why didnt you call tunnelling then hmm?
    go see the post where i quoted you fucking saying you wanted to hammer efe 10 times you dunce

37. ISO #1637

This really made me angry btw. Efe and rachyl in the end put their vote almost simultaneously and I believe both their screens should've still shown L-2 when they did so. I at least didn't have the chance to unvote and I actually wanted to.
    i'm glad someone else was pissed about this. they cut the end of day off by an hour, and i was pissed off to come back to a closed thread. lenneth you told me to ignore you correcting rachyl's typo, its scummy as fuck, and your defense is "oh im gonna follow u and blink on this lynch so how can i be scum?"
    fucken BUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT m8

38. ISO #1638

when did you push sb16?
    you DID have Efe at L-1
    from my reading, it looked like when MM suggested lynching Lenneth is when he was turbolynched
    i can trust you as town yesterday, but not today when you revealed you were faking it. this is a game of fucking lies man, just because i trust you one day doesn't mean i trust you for all the days beyond, especially in a fucking CULT game. if you want to think i'm cult, or that i'm defending efe, GO AHEAD, but you're fucking wrong about it and it definitely doesn't make me trust your reads or want to follow you. i'll follow my own gut today, thank you very much.
    Nope, we never got Efe at L-1.
    If I remember SB16 have been townread by everyone the whole game ~~, and he said he pushed his scumreads.
    So you just want to lynch Rachyl?

39. ISO #1639

Dude seriously :

#899, 2 hours before the lynch

#1086 => my vote and I explained why.

All this game, you just parked your vote and you never pushed anyone. So stop acting like you did.
    D1, you didn't vote for more than 24 hours.
    D2, you parked your vote on MM
    D3, you parked your vote on Blink
    I think everyone who doesn't believe me about me being the one leading the MM train should seriously reread day 2.
    Lenneth is just lying now.

40. ISO #1640

i'm glad someone else was pissed about this. they cut the end of day off by an hour, and i was pissed off to come back to a closed thread. lenneth you told me to ignore you correcting rachyl's typo, its scummy as fuck, and your defense is "oh im gonna follow u and blink on this lynch so how can i be scum?"
    fucken BUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT m8
    it was not 'how can I be scum' but more like 'does it matter since I will vote with you?'
    It's funny because I defended myself saying why I should not be cult, and absolutly noone have react to this post.

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

I guess this is the time when i have to defend myself.

I did all of that :'(, and I failed, twice.

So people think I am the cult leader or a cult.

first assumption :
    I am a simple cultist, so I have been converted N0 or N1:
    ->If I have been converted N0, that mean, as a cultist, I decided to start and push a misslynch on Spruance
    ->If I have been converted N1, that mean, the cults decided to convert the dude who was in the spotlight and misslynched someone (does that make sense?).
    Then, the newly cult (me) decided to push and lynch MM?

Now worst than that, second assumption :
    I am the cult leader.
    -> So, as the cult leader, I decided D1 to start a misslynch (and pushed it !).
    -> And D2, I did the same with MM.

What kind of cult leader do you think I am? oO
    If I am the cult leader, being on the spotlight and misslynch twice is quite dumb af, isn't it? That put me in a position where I will be lynched and cult will be fucked.

Plus, I am the one who was pushing the most to let the arso do his shit, how does that make sense as a cult/cult leader?

About that, it's 4vs3vs1 and one misslynch will be disastrous for the town, so :
    -vote skip

Now, why I decided to vote against MM :

-He was happy when SuperJack said they can claim whatever they want, we can have two digimon with the same name
    -He was not really into the game, and most of his posts D1 was usuless, I even tried to make him talk more with more valuable posts but he never did that
    -He parked his vote on Efe (easy lynch) when I pushed him at EOD and said he won't move it
    -He said he was gonna be afk for EOD when I pushed him 2 hours before EOD
    -He didn't look confused at all
    -He said he prefer to lynch that to skip, skipping is only helping Arso and potentially town, but definitely not cults
    -He wanted the arso to burn N2

Now you are focus on me who started two trains on Spruance and MM, but what about people who voted with me against MM? that train was fast af, we have probably two scums in that list.

My 'dance' with Kenny was bussy because he kept saying that he won't answer.

N1, nice try lol

D2, I didn't hammer shit, I started the train.

I know that my actions can be a big 'high risk, high reward' move, but come on, that's suicidal at this point.
    @Kenny , @naz , @Efekannn02 What do you think about that?

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645
    Rachyl

Okay first of all, just because I voted up marshallmallow marshall doesnt mean that im cult. and lots of you voted up spruance. (i wasnt one of them) I think we should focus on who voted up Spruance and ALSO voted up marshmallow marshall. i think that is the key to solving this game. if we can find out who voted up spraunce AND marshallmallow marshall we can figure out who the baddies are

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay first of all, just because I voted up marshallmallow marshall doesnt mean that im cult. and lots of you voted up spruance. (i wasnt one of them) I think we should focus on who voted up Spruance and ALSO voted up marshmallow marshall. i think that is the key to solving this game. if we can find out who voted up spraunce AND marshallmallow marshall we can figure out who the baddies are
    That is the most meaningful post you did the WHOLE game.
    So do that and show us your result

48. ISO #1648

when did you push sb16?
    you DID have Efe at L-1
    Sb16 was my first push of D3. So you trusted me D2 without even saying a word. Cult had 2 members day 1 and a third by the start of day 2. So you dont trust me on D3 anymore? Cult was allready at its fucking max Start of day 2. So what happened hmm? Im the 4th cult convert? Or wait let me guess you magically have a gut read that im arsonist... Come on naz your logic doesnt make any sense. And you are obviously reading the game from a cultist standpoint.

49. ISO #1649

go see the post where i quoted you fucking saying you wanted to hammer efe 10 times you dunce
    I allready told you what i was doing in that situation go back and read, you just cant believe me(because youd be going against your cultist wincon)so you have to make shit up and call it tunneling

50. ISO #1650