S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2174
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well, Sir You Are Entitled To Your Opinion.. However, You Would Be Wrong About Me. But My Stance Is This. Rachyls Religious Crap Reeks Of Cult. Also, Efe Is Most Likely In My Personal Opinion Agumon With No PPL Dead And Its Day 3 With Evils Able To Get A Head Start. I Was Again Persuaded To Change My Vote. On Day 1 By Naz Who Was Another Of My Day 1 Reads As Cultist. I Admit Any Lynch Day One Wasnt Good For Us Blink & Yesterdays Lynch Was Just As Bad. Actually At This Point All The Evils Have To Do Is Wait For Night To Fall. And Its Over For Us.
    I don't understand though you willingly jumped onto both trains, without much resistance...The town Kira i know whould have laughed in our faces and not changed his vote for ANYONE. You also said that you were persuaded to change your vote by NAZ..... who in the next sentance you say YOU READ HER DAY ONE AS A CULTIST! You basically said you were persuaded by naz whom you thought was a cultist to change ur vote to spruance....

2. ISO #1152

Im Not Sure But Day 1 I Was Sure You Were Town. And With Nothing To Go On But Our Interaction At The Moment. Id Say You Are Still Town. Just Very Crafty At This Game.
    I will take this as an appeal to my ego by calling me crafty. I will also take this as you think i'm town and was faking BM. If you are arsonist I'd like to know for it is most likley the only thing that can save you.

3. ISO #1153

Thats True Normally I Would Laugh In Your Face And Not Change My Vote But What Naz Stated Was. That Me Just Camping My Vote Doesnt Help Anyone. So, I Moved My Vote. To Spruance Because Of The Interaction He/She Had With Naz And Rachyl Day 1 That I Pointed Out. It Seemed Like Spruance Was Playing Both Sides. Making Me Think He Might Have Been The N1 Cult Conversion. Just Dicking Around.

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Thats True Normally I Would Laugh In Your Face And Not Change My Vote But What Naz Stated Was. That Me Just Camping My Vote Doesnt Help Anyone. So, I Moved My Vote. To Spruance Because Of The Interaction He/She Had With Naz And Rachyl Day 1 That I Pointed Out. It Seemed Like Spruance Was Playing Both Sides. Making Me Think He Might Have Been The N1 Cult Conversion. Just Dicking Around.
    You dodge where I pointed out that you let someone whom you thought was a cultist HIGHLY INFLUENCE your very meaningful vote as a towny.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    IMHO every player has allready spoken about my "potential" BMING on day 2, so everyones opinions have allready been bookmarked by myself. Also we are at a very important spot in the game with our 4 remaining town 3 cult and 1 arsonist. I don't see any better time to answer that then now.
    Let me rephrase.

I think the question of whether or not you were BMed is better left unanswered for the first part of today.

I am personally doubting that you were actually BMed. I don't think you'd immediately place a vote on Rachyl like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Let me rephrase.

I think the question of whether or not you were BMed is better left unanswered for the first part of today.

I am personally doubting that you were actually BMed. I don't think you'd immediately place a vote on Rachyl like that.
    I understand the re-phrase a lot better and happen to agree. I would like to know why you would think I would fake being BMED.

9. ISO #1159

I understand the re-phrase a lot better and happen to agree. I would like to know why you would think I would fake being BMED.
    Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of faking being BMed?

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

possibly, but if you believed me to be a cultist wouldn't you want to share the information?
    If my thoughts are correct then I don't believe you're actually a cultist. I think there is an exceptionally slight chance that you're agumon, but I don't feel the cultist vibes.

12. ISO #1162

If my thoughts are correct then I don't believe you're actually a cultist. I think there is an exceptionally slight chance that you're agumon, but I don't feel the cultist vibes.
    fair enough for me, thank you for participating in this game and for actually playing whether you are town or scum.

13. ISO #1163

If you are town you should re-read day 2 posts after I revealed that i was BMED, I feel you will find some VERY usefull information there, Obviously skip over every single post made by rachyl, it shouldn't take to long.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

fair enough for me, thank you for participating in this game and for actually playing whether you are town or scum.
    And a completely NAI thank you to you as well.

16. ISO #1166

So there is a lot of things I want to go over. First and foremost as MM and SB16 have allready pointed out, this game hasn't been enjoyable to play at all. For all the people who are town, one thing I have learned while playing FM is town needs to NOT, I repeat NOT do things that are ANTI town. If you roll town you should focous on scumhunting, interacting with other players, giving reads along with reasons, put actual effort into the game to try and solve it. IMHO only a few people in this game have done this. Some things that are considered in my opinion as ANTI TOWN: AFKING for most of the game then coming in throwing accusations without reasoning. Accusing players and giving reads without reasoning. Saying "A" is scum because i say so. Constantly flooding the thread with meaningless nonsense. Intentionally being a null read. Turbolynching when everyones online and there is still an hour and a half left in the day. This is just a short list I'm sure I left a lot of things that were done out but I can literally sit here and type a fucking novel on this game. There are 8 players left in this game. There is deffinitly 3 cultists by now. There is 1 arsonist. There are 4 Townies. Town does not have majority right now thanks MM being scumpainted/turbo lynched. Based on the way we saw MM go it's safe to say cult was either driving or on that train. I believe that last town slot potentially belongs to kenny or lenneth. I will try and ISO Lenneth and Kenny, there is no point in ISOing rachyl, or even Efe(basiclly Zero contribution.) The two people that I'm sure are not town are Rachyl and Light_Yagami.

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

So there is a lot of things I want to go over. First and foremost as MM and SB16 have allready pointed out, this game hasn't been enjoyable to play at all. For all the people who are town, one thing I have learned while playing FM is town needs to NOT, I repeat NOT do things that are ANTI town. If you roll town you should focous on scumhunting, interacting with other players, giving reads along with reasons, put actual effort into the game to try and solve it. IMHO only a few people in this game have done this. Some things that are considered in my opinion as ANTI TOWN: AFKING for most of the game then coming in throwing accusations without reasoning. Accusing players and giving reads without reasoning. Saying "A" is scum because i say so. Constantly flooding the thread with meaningless nonsense. Intentionally being a null read. Turbolynching when everyones online and there is still an hour and a half left in the day. This is just a short list I'm sure I left a lot of things that were done out but I can literally sit here and type a fucking novel on this game. There are 8 players left in this game. There is deffinitly 3 cultists by now. There is 1 arsonist. There are 4 Townies. Town does not have majority right now thanks MM being scumpainted/turbo lynched. Based on the way we saw MM go it's safe to say cult was either driving or on that train. I believe that last town slot potentially belongs to kenny or lenneth. I will try and ISO Lenneth and Kenny, there is no point in ISOing rachyl, or even Efe(basiclly Zero contribution.) The two people that I'm sure are not town are Rachyl and Light_Yagami.
    This is like, the mafia bible right here.

Usually rules to abide by even if you are not town.

20. ISO #1170

Instead of doing that, what do you think on Yagami and myselfs brief debate?
    I'm just getting to that. There isn't a quicklink to D2 start so I had to find it.

21. ISO #1171

I'm just getting to that. There isn't a quicklink to D2 start so I had to find it.
    Wait oops hold on

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

I think that you're reading too far into Yagami. This is what he's been doing all game. He's still almost certainly Agumon, but we can not afford to lynch Agumon today. If he's converted, we'll probably know tonight. This isn't LYLO if my math is correct(?) so we have a bit of breathing space, but we really need to keep Agumon around if we want to get out of this cleanly.

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater;753134
    [COLOR="#ffff33"
    Naz: I townread Naz. Naz also seems to be genuinly upset at how this game is going. She has tried to scumhunt, has countered arguments against her with reasonable logic. To the people who say her behavior changed overnight I think that is completely bullshit. She may have been less active but that is NAI, for she has been busy IRL. People were trying to paint a MM + Naz scumteam, well I hate to break it to you all MM flipped town. Also if naz were cult 100% I think she would have had me converted. I am town. My ONLY doubt on naz being town is the way rachyl keeps taunting her and harassing her, and Naz isn't turning into Rageing Bitch Mode (RBM). This is a seemingly large red flag for me, and could potentially make a Naz/Rachyl Cult team with a lot of attempted bussing going on. Naz also is not really playing to her town meta.[/COLOR]

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes.
    Ok, thank you for being the only one who's seen this. Firstly. Secondly, I have stated I am trying to change the way I play. I am not trying to fill the thread with ideas this way and that way. I am not lowering myself to a low iq level, calling people "fucking retards" and insulting people outright with ugly language. I can't say that I haven't been insulting people though, because I have been insulting people, it's just been convoluted. Another reason why I'm not playing like that, is because when I do, I die n1 (or in this case I would have been culted). When I'm confirmed town, it fucks me over.

In regards to Kira, I think he got culted after Day 1. He usually does stick to his guns, and I'm glad I got him not to. No, it didn't really help that we lynched the most wrong person on day 1. BUT I wish he would have moved his vote to Rachyl when we tried to on Day 1. But I can see that I already moved a boulder by making him move his vote in the first place. But what really got me is how on day 2 he kept blaming it on me "oh naz made me change my mind and move my vote it was a mistake" but he didn't GO BACK to sticking with his guns and parking his vote somewhere. Put your vote where your mouth is Kira, you kept saying Rachyl is scum to you, so vote her up then. Vote up whoever you think is the scummiest and stick to your guts again if that's how you really feel. I don't think you're town, because if you were, I wouldn't have to had typed this all out , you would have BEEN doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

Also, I don't think blink was faking it yesterday because as scum, he would have no reason to have posted that list of reads. It's basically in the scum's pocket at this point. I trust blink as town for game reasons, and I only town read sb16, for similar reasons as blink, because he is just as frustrated as me by the way the game is going. Only towns would get frustrated that the game is going nowhere, scums are basking in it.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whew wtf is that post? I get your point on first part... but then.

It's a coinflip but one that advances the game. Not lynching can't win us the game. If you're really wanting to rely on arsonist, then you're betting on the coinflip ending on none of the sides, but on the circumference of the coin. It's a bad idea, and I'm giving you scumpoints for it because I don't think a town Lenneth would do that.

No. It's why I said trophywife was prolly scum: noone seems really scummy with someone else.

....................... I explained this already, see 2nd part of the post
    I love how the two votes were at the same time

Naz is seeing she could be lynched today, so she pushes me in the hope to get a mislynch before dying, and Lenneth follows.
    1) Tbh, I'd bet on Lenneth being the convertee ^^ I think you're right on that one.
    2) LINK ME THAT GAME AFTER THIS GAME PLEASE XD
    3) Naz + Lenneth is a more than likely team now.
    Btw, if I was to die out of the Town's stupidity, pleaaaaaaase consider my views and make sure naz dies unless she explains PRETY GOOD.
    Kenny? This would be a suicide bomber, and I think Lenneth was the converted one. Not naz. I felt naz was fishy from D1, and Lenneth was towny on D1.
    You are scummy by association with Naz, with the votes on me and spruance (very coordinated, and both were contentless wagons), you want to skip days, decide games on a coin flip, you feel fishy since D2, but you were a high town read for me on D1, as you were for a lot of people. I believe you were converted N1.
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.
    Oh yes, I fucking dare, you scum btw i have nothing against you, because you're playing a good scum game lol.
    these are some of MM's final quote before he was turbolynched into oblivion...

33. ISO #1183

@naz get your fine ass back here I am only just getting started with you.
    thorry hun i went to take a shower <3 i'm here now. ; D
    i'm taking care of some letters + reading thru the thread, i'll be around for a while n watch an episode of Orange Is the New Black in a bit but i'll be reading

regardless of your alignment, Spruance made a bad play as our most important TPR. Yes, it was good he was scummy to not be converted - but also like ? ? ?

34. ISO #1184

Fuck it, it's time to call this shit.

Myotismon: Lenneth
    Cult: Kenny
    Cult: Efekannn02
    Agumon: Light Yagami

That MM lynch really solidified out of nowhere and it was these 4 who turbo'd it the hardest. There's no room for blink to be scum, there's no room for naz to be cult, Rachyl has been playing poorly but is probably town. I'm out for blood.

-vote Lenneth

I've been picking around the idea of a Kenny/Lenneth scum team since early D1 but now I think that this is the most likely scenario.

35. ISO #1185

Seeing as how you were the other train aside from MM, it seems like your train was "derailed"... and MM was voted up without any LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS. I found nothing about MM to be any bit scummy, there was no fucking reason for him to be lynched. So I'm your take on me is that I was NOT faking the BM, and that I am town? Am I correct on this?

36. ISO #1186

I don't get it. Blink you said your townreading naz and rachyl is your cult read. Mm however clearly wanted naz lynched in as seen in those quotes you posted. Are you now trying to say MM's read was basically bs? In that case the remaining people would be you, sb and lenneth if I'm not mistaken. But sb is apparently your town read?

37. ISO #1187

Fuck it, it's time to call this shit.

Myotismon: Lenneth
    Cult: Kenny
    Cult: Efekannn02
    Agumon: Light Yagami

That MM lynch really solidified out of nowhere and it was these 4 who turbo'd it the hardest. There's no room for blink to be scum, there's no room for naz to be cult, Rachyl has been playing poorly but is probably town. I'm out for blood.

-vote Lenneth

I've been picking around the idea of a Kenny/Lenneth scum team since early D1 but now I think that this is the most likely scenario.
    Dude if rachyl is town I will not fucking drink alcohol for an entire two weeks.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I don't get it. Blink you said your townreading naz and rachyl is your cult read. Mm however clearly wanted naz lynched in as seen in those quotes you posted. Are you now trying to say MM's read was basically bs? In that case the remaining people would be you, sb and lenneth if I'm not mistaken. But sb is apparently your town read?
    i think you need to RE-READ my reads list you are not clearly understanding.

40. ISO #1190

Short summary of why Lenneth is scum:

D1 the dance between lenneth and kenny was very bussy. I called it out there and I'm gonna call it out now. Nothing happened, they went head to head, never did anything productive in their argument, and then made up out of nowhere. They now seem to mutually townread each other.

N1 Lenneth makes kenny see the power of recruiting an afk as a cult member, it's a long term play but something quite likely IMO. Lenneth was part of S-FM Vengeful and saw the power of having a replacement scum because of the experience with Voss.

D2 nobody bats a fucking eye when efe hammers the train that kenny and lenneth hammer because there isn't enough posts for people to develop a read on efe

I am very very certain this is our cult team right now.

41. ISO #1191

i think you need to RE-READ my reads list you are not clearly understanding.
    Alright, Rachyl could be Agumon, but that's not important right now! We need to lynch a cult today.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

With these sudden developments, and my very outstanding and exceptionally short summary.... I'm off for about 30 minutes to an hour. Discuss.

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

Lynching a cult is the same as killing a cult? So that means cult can't convert after we lynch/kill a cult?
    I'm confused.

If Rachyl is agumon and lynching agumon doesn't help us today because agumon isn't cult, then why are we lynching Rachyl

I am perfectly open to lynching one of the three cult on my list today, and unless you can really convince me that someone else is cult, then nothing otherwise.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Dude if rachyl is town I will not fucking drink alcohol for an entire two weeks.
    send me daily status updates on discord if this happens