S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yep no one originally countered SJ so I rolled with it. If I am in a game where a Town PR lets Scum PR claim their role I want this game to end asap LOL. Seriously speak up right now if you are Town Lurker.
    Yeah, since you'll reveal tomorrow anyway :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

Actually wait until @SuperJack confirms for himself.
    Why? There's 0 risk of him claiming, because he'll confirm himself. No need to keep a WIFOM on us.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually. I want EVERYONE @Distorted @SuperJack @Dutes @Magoroth @GoatseOntheCupboard @blinkskater @rumox to post the name of the players they would lynch today, and why. And if they don't want to lynch today, explain why and give their suspects.

I would want to lynch:

- Blinkskater, for the lurking he did (without having low post count on purpose I think) and for the non contribution. Plus, he tried to line up lynches IMO.
    - Dutes, because he's going to be a null read all game we're going to have as a back-of-the-head scum.
    - Goatse, but only if needed because he doesn't cooperate about the post count thing. And since he seems to be wanting to do it, not gonna lynch him.
    MM - I have a notepad detailing my reason, I will explain if I feel like it later
    Dutes - Tied in with ^
    Blink - Tied in with ^

4. ISO #354

Why? There's 0 risk of him claiming, because he'll confirm himself. No need to keep a WIFOM on us.
    If he confirms Town Lurker and is not CC'd, we carry on.
    If he confirms Town Lurker and is CC'd, we deal with it.

If he denies Town Lurker, we lynch him for an obvious anti-town play and real lurker stays covert.

You muddy the simplest things and is part of the reason why you are in my notes.

5. ISO #355

-vote Magoroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

6. ISO #356

Voting magoroth for 0 conviction 0 risk shitposty behaviour, and for just seeming scummy.
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

7. ISO #357

Those forced "buddying" posts while not only lacking substance, also were risk-free because of he much substance they lacked. Magoroths reads are so all over the place and change every post that I bet he is being non-calculated, in a calculated way.

8. ISO #358

MM - I have a notepad detailing my reason, I will explain if I feel like it later
    Dutes - Tied in with ^
    Blink - Tied in with ^
    Basically, no explainations and "if I feel like it later". Noted...

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

A town player would probably have better reads, and I've put 0 effort into this game. Now that we've figured out the meta for scum, and that we aren't going to lose today we should make some actual shit happen. The noob should talk more too, your posts are 100% trash sheep posts but I'd wager that's half because you are new.

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    SuperJack goes for lowest posts so he is prob town lurker. Marshmellow Marshall wanted to vote him up so he is evil.

If Superjack has lowest votes and is lurker he will be NI anyway so il just role what that.
    Lol

12. ISO #362

I think that after everyone will have posted, I will be able to make a list of the possible teams.
    Do you think higher post counts make a player seem more or less town?

13. ISO #363

If he denies Town Lurker, we lynch him for an obvious anti-town play and real lurker stays covert.

You muddy the simplest things and is part of the reason why you are in my notes.
    But why not make him claim and gain time? It has no bad sides, only good sides. And "muddying the simplest things" can be a way of gathering info.

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Do you think higher post counts make a player seem more or less town?
    It depends on the content of these posts, I really don't think Mafia Lurker will play to reach his 2 KPN.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Rightio then whoever gets on first make their claim.

I believe SJ is Town because it's insanity to claim Town Lurker as scum so I do not expect anyone to CC him.
    He never claimed tho... And im going to bed soon my vote is not wasted if its where i want ir parked

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    He never claimed tho... And im going to bed soon my vote is not wasted if its where i want ir parked
    Fair. Good night

He didn't hard claim but he soft claimed. He said he was going for low post number. The ONLY reason to do that is if you are a Lurker. If you are Editor/Citizen there is zero reason for this as you will want to try and get the immunity.

21. ISO #371

-vote superjack
    100% useless vote.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Rightio then whoever gets on first make their claim.

I believe SJ is Town because it's insanity to claim Town Lurker as scum so I do not expect anyone to CC him.
    Indeed. Which is why I want him to claim NOW, to avoid giving a WIFOM opportunity to the Mafia. Why are you against it??

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Then you're scum, because only scum would want to see SJ lynched RIGHT NOW. Your vote, placed there from a Town POV, is 100% useless.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Goodnight 😀
    Good night sir =)

*waits for him to be asleep*

LYNCH HIM!!!!!!!

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

Omg fuck me, I misread this post. NVM rumox lol

30. ISO #380

He is not against it he is for it... Do you have selective reading or something!? +scum pointz
    Nope try again + more scum points
    Scum points from a scum = town points, right?

31. ISO #381

If he claims Citizen I will personally lynch him
    What if he claims Editor :P

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

LYNCH!!!!!!!!! Any claim other than Town Lurker is a policy lynch for me unless I can be convinced otherwise. But I expect him to claim Town Lurker and not be CC.
    Yeah, especially after making it THAT obvious you'll lynch him if he claims anything else... lol

35. ISO #385

Yeah I don't get that vote on SJ, the only way it makes sense is if you expect somebody else like @Dutes or @blinkskater to come online and CC SJ and that's like 0% likely in my gay eyes so shrug emoji

36. ISO #386

Let's get @Magoroth online so we can lynch the mafia editor

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Assuming superjack is town editor, and he will be killed by the mafia tonight, town is in a pretty shit place tommorow losing their confirmed power role and also losing their hedge against mafia lurker fucking them by lurking. Not lynching a scummy player today is insane, no lynching is such a terrible option. Whom do you nerds read #1 as scum I am
    1. Mag
    2. Blink
    3. Dutes for 1/8 chance of scum since he's an unreadable noob

Good vibes from MM since I assume MM would have sperged out and scumslipped by now, but 69% of his posts seem decent
    Rumox and disto pretty much same level with rumox being more of a bloodhound and disto more shitposting and theorying

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Assuming superjack is town editor, and he will be killed by the mafia tonight, town is in a pretty shit place tommorow losing their confirmed power role and also losing their hedge against mafia lurker fucking them by lurking. Not lynching a scummy player today is insane, no lynching is such a terrible option. Whom do you nerds read #1 as scum I am
    1. Mag
    2. Blink

Good vibes from MM since I assume MM would have sperged out and scumslipped by now, but 69% of his posts seem decent
    Rumox and disto pretty much same level with rumox being more of a bloodhound and disto more shitposting and theorying
    This list is pretty much mine. My lynch bag is Mag, MM, Blink and Dutes currently.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Let's get @Magoroth online so we can lynch the mafia editor
    Why you so convinced he's mafia editor?

43. ISO #393

1. Mag
    2. Blink

Uh. You mean town lurker?

44. ISO #394

This list is pretty much mine. My lynch bag is Mag, MM, Blink and Dutes currently.
    I agree with that list. Out of myself of course.

45. ISO #395

Yeah I assumed he meant Town Lurker, not Editor. If SJ is Town Lurker he will NOT die tonight and will be confirmed by host at EOD. If host doesn't confirm SJ at EOD when he has lowest post number he is NOT Town Lurker and safe to assume scum have 2 kills. @SuperJack really needs to get on before EOD and confirm that he is Town Lurker for this to be an optimal play.

46. ISO #396

Yeah I assumed he meant Town Lurker, not Editor. If SJ is Town Lurker he will NOT die tonight and will be confirmed by host at EOD. If host doesn't confirm SJ at EOD when he has lowest post number he is NOT Town Lurker and safe to assume scum have 2 kills. @SuperJack really needs to get on before EOD and confirm that he is Town Lurker for this to be an optimal play.
    Agreed.

I don't like how Magoroth vanished. @Magoroth Get here and answer my question about who you would lynch. And read. And participateeeeee

47. ISO #397

We got only 16h30mins left to the first day. We should come to an agreement on who to lynch today, because with the current activity I don't think everyone will be here at EoD.

48. ISO #398

shut up nerd you know what i meant

49. ISO #399

Why you so convinced he's mafia editor?
    there are 2 mafia roles. 1 of the roles benefits from not posting. But magoroth posts quite frequently.

50. ISO #400
    Ganelon

I had the weird feeling rumox was trying to get under the radar at the beginning of the game, which could point to a Mafioso. He might even be the Lurker for all I know. I would Lynch rumox.

-vote rumox