Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3959
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote blinkskater

Most inconsistent plays within 5 minutes from blinkskater. Be more obvious scum please.
    what??? You're being inconsistent too... What the fuck is happening
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2052

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Here comes the tantrum+tears ! Are you in danger of being lynched? No sob stories wont work on me as i scumread you also
    Aaaaaand here he goes again. I don’t see why we shouldn’t lynch blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

You literally HAVENT SCUM-READ ME ALL GAME. You’re only saying that now because attention is on you.
    THIS IS A LIE. I GOT NO TIME TO GO GET THE QUOTES BUT YOU CAN GO CHECK, I HAD SAID YOU WERE SCUMMY. AT START OF GAME I HAD A HARD TIME READING YOU, MAKING ME THINK YOU WERE SCUMMY. AND THE SCUM READ ONLY AMPLIFIED. YOU ARE DISTORTING MY WORDS AND THOUGHTS.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

Yes hes right listen to unknown1234 lynch blinkskater hahah come on get me!
    @Lenneth @yzb25 @TheGodDavid @naz @aamirus @rumox @Fielzanks he said it himself guys, this scum needs to be purged.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    THIS IS A LIE. I GOT NO TIME TO GO GET THE QUOTES BUT YOU CAN GO CHECK, I HAD SAID YOU WERE SCUMMY. AT START OF GAME I HAD A HARD TIME READING YOU, MAKING ME THINK YOU WERE SCUMMY. AND THE SCUM READ ONLY AMPLIFIED. YOU ARE DISTORTING MY WORDS AND THOUGHTS.
    Distorted his words wtf man
    -vote distorted
    NOW I GET IT

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    A friendly reminder that we MUST lynch today to avoid being fucked over in da3, so don't be afraid to vote. If you think something bad is going to happen if you misvote, remember that RUMOX IS SCUM and that in the event he isn't I'm DRIVING THE TRAIN SO TAKING THE BLAME FOR IT!
    Just checked vote count, and noticed Rumox has his vote parked on me. Rumox + Unknown + An inactive team makes sense.

16. ISO #2066

This game has killed me on the inside. VOTE UP BLINKSKATER FFS. TOWN.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069
    Ganelon

Dunna disappeared JUST before Eod. @everyone

20. ISO #2070

-vote cancerous play from the town

Time to get warned again.

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

Distorted his words wtf man
    -vote distorted
    NOW I GET IT
    OMG 6 MINUTES TO EOD. WHAT ARE YOUR READS PLS

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

AGHHHHGHGHH VOTE SOMEONE.

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Dunna disappeared JUST before Eod. @everyone
    I think Unknown + Rumox + Dunna makes sense, will have to analyze his posts tonight.

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080
    Ganelon

5 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, CAN WE ALL AGREE ON ONE FUCKING LYNCH? PLEASE. IF NOTHING ELSE I OFFER MYSELF UP AS SACRIFICE

31. ISO #2081

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think Unknown + Rumox + Dunna makes sense, will have to analyze his posts tonight.
    TERRIBLE POST BY MM MAKING NO SENSE YOU AND BLINKSKATER ARE SCUM.

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

FUCK. 4 MINS TO EOD
    -vote rumox
    CHOO CHOO ON RUMOX HE'S SCUM WITH UNKNOWN.

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

TERRIBLE POST BY MM MAKING NO SENSE YOU AND BLINKSKATER ARE SCUM.
    LOL we make 0 sense as a scumteam you fuck. HOW DOES IT MAKE NO SENSE

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

FFS.

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Fuck this shit. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Let's Lynch MM, OR MYSELF

CHOO CHOO

43. ISO #2093

Yeah vote david you noobs
    Aamirus said he was voting him so he does something.... aamirus 3 mins to EoD get your vote on something that has a chance to happen

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

Are we all brain dead?

47. ISO #2097
    Ganelon

Are we all brain dead?
    LYNCH MM YOU FUCKTARDS

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Fuck this shit. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Let's Lynch MM, OR MYSELF

CHOO CHOO
    whats your read on rumox

RUMOX AT L-1