S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You dont remember that game when u claimed a 3rd doc and joined the chain when you were jester and the person you were protecting died and you got lynched for it?? lol

Gylander is my top scum read still - but i wanted clarification on efe it absoulutely no way did i stop pressuring gyrlander. I am curious how you "know efes role" and are so confident in him? that seems to come out of nowhere.

this sounds like trying to fast discredit the doc chain - which would be fine but not 1 person counter claimed protective and there is 2 confirmed protectives. Mafia would be trying to break that chain because they know how powerful that is in the mod. Efe confirming blink visiting rumox though is a +town.

feel free to contribute anytime now. if your town you just wasted more than half a day allowing people to be susp of you and taking attention off of other people, hence the reason i wanted to do MORE than just sit on you all damn day since you arnt responding.

been an hour...have you encountered a post yet?
    I wasted half a day? You mean 12 hours, which 7 were sleeping and the rest being with a friend k.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

I am starting to think Gyrlander is Jester. The "fuck you" to try to get everyone to vote him. Have you noticed that each person he has "tagged" and said "fuck you" to are people who are no longer voting him? I think he is trying to get the heat back on him.
    Lol, if that means you aren't going to lynch me I'm fine with it. You clearly don't know how much I love insulting and I mentioned the people that lied like little bitches and used that lie to accuse me (you, naz and blink from what I have read).

4. ISO #454

"1- I'm more of the using posts people have already made and answer to them and during D1 I don't know if you remember it correctly but basically 70% of them was pure shitpost and senseless."

You can get a lot of out shitposts. You being an experienced player is why i was looking at you the most, since we have quite a few new people.

"to reveal as Vigi and threaten you."

Where does he threaten me?

1. That is your opinion and maybe you can get something out of it but not for me. Apart than when a player just continously shitposts I start to automatically read 1 word and if he's trolling skip his post.

2. He didn't threaten you. I wasn't talking to you but the four people he mentioned.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I would like to ask how was it that the strategy of making Scv roleclaim was completely forgotten. I would like to ask Scv more and I feel he might be Scum due to how easy his train ended/changed and wasn't really supported. He was a really low hanging fruit and it would have been easy to Mafia to get him mislynched.
    I'm actually not sure and disappointed that SCV hasn't posted he was my main scumish read day one I haven't forgot about him

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

I am starting to think Gyrlander is Jester. The "fuck you" to try to get everyone to vote him. Have you noticed that each person he has "tagged" and said "fuck you" to are people who are no longer voting him? I think he is trying to get the heat back on him.
    I disagree it seems like he's genuinely ticked off for being read off of his last game

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Hello everyone. I haven't read anyone's posts so far since day 2 has started, but I would like to make a claim:

I claim Bus Driver. I switched Hybrid and Marshmallow Marshall last night (they were the two people who seemed most intent on me being scum, so I wanted them to receive a message that they have been bussed and then me to claim bus driver).

This means that Marshmallow Marshall was not targeted last night. Whoever actually killed MM was trying to kill Hybrid.

Also, other town protective - I can't bus myself so please protect me.
    oops.

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Well it could also be the case that whoever killed MM was a serial killer or some neutral killing role, and targeted Hybrid (who is in the mafia) but then got switched to MM. So it is still possible that Hybrid is a mafia member and Hybrid is not confirmed town. However, assuming you all believe me, this does confirm that there is a killing role that targeted Hybrid last night and that MM was not the intended target.

Also @Hybrid please confirm that you were bussed. I asked Superjack and he confirmed that targeted of bussing get mod-confirmed private notification that they are bussed just like the sc2 mod.

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Also, is that even possible? Don't we have 2 doctor claims and 1 bus driver claim? That would be 3 protective roles.
    I just checked the setup and since there is no town power, you must be another protective meaning town random + protective roles are all claimed up. bus me zaddy

that makes hybrid confirmed not mafia if you are BD and you are a town any.
    we still don't know if MM died to mafia or neutral killer though
    doubt there was vet since he is the town killing

17. ISO #467

Well it could also be the case that whoever killed MM was a serial killer or some neutral killing role, and targeted Hybrid (who is in the mafia) but then got switched to MM. So it is still possible that Hybrid is a mafia member and Hybrid is not confirmed town. However, assuming you all believe me, this does confirm that there is a killing role that targeted Hybrid last night and that MM was not the intended target.

Also @Hybrid please confirm that you were bussed. I asked Superjack and he confirmed that targeted of bussing get mod-confirmed private notification that they are bussed just like the sc2 mod.
    hmm maybe hybrid was confident that efe was the BD then? im still confused why hybrid is so confident on efes role and alignment.

18. ISO #468

Okey, if Hybrid confirms then Soviet Love is confirmed Bus Driver and Blink would be my second town read. However, I'll leave rumox as null for now as he may not be Doctor, Effe said that he saw Blink visit Rumox (@Efekann02 I hope you haven't lied about this or I'll fucking kill you) but we don't know about the other. He could be Mafia and told his mates not to kill him so that we wouldn't murder him.

@Neutral role It might be you interest to attack blink in order to attempt to 1) Eliminate a Doctor 2) Reveal a Mafia and have your chances of winning increase

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Honestly it is pretty surprising that @Hybrid has not already mentioned that he was bussed. In the sc2 mod, any time I am (1) jailed or (2) bussed or (3) healed, I make sure that the very first thing I say the following day is this fast so that it confirms what roles are out there among the town. This is something that is helpful. I think it is strange Hybrid has not mentioned this fact to date, but I also know other people don't really think about things the same way I do.

22. ISO #472

Okey, if Hybrid confirms then Soviet Love is confirmed Bus Driver and Blink would be my second town read. However, I'll leave rumox as null for now as he may not be Doctor, Effe said that he saw Blink visit Rumox (@Efekann02 I hope you haven't lied about this or I'll fucking kill you) but we don't know about the other. He could be Mafia and told his mates not to kill him so that we wouldn't murder him.

@Neutral role It might be you interest to attack blink in order to attempt to 1) Eliminate a Doctor 2) Reveal a Mafia and have your chances of winning increase
    i lied i double dare you now
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #473

Honestly it is pretty surprising that @Hybrid has not already mentioned that he was bussed. In the sc2 mod, any time I am (1) jailed or (2) bussed or (3) healed, I make sure that the very first thing I say the following day is this fast so that it confirms what roles are out there among the town. This is something that is helpful. I think it is strange Hybrid has not mentioned this fact to date, but I also know other people don't really think about things the same way I do.
    This fact*

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I See Distorted As Scum And Gyrlander As Town Which Means Get Distorted Because All Of His Contribution Were Bloodthirsty...

Distorted Has Done Bloodthirsty Stuff Now Get His Role Or Guilty Him
    and pressuring with votes is not "bloodthirsty" i'm making sure we get people to contribute; especially when they make claims against other people as you did earlier. but you did also confirm blink visiting rumox. Still could be agent, but reading "pressure" votes as bloodthirsty seems to be trying to paint a picture here. You have played enough forum mafia to easily know voting is how to pressure people and does not signify "wanting" to lynch.

25. ISO #475

thats a scum tactic just get distorted he orchestrated this better than i destroyed eumafia
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

actually... that is a really good point - Gyrlander first post of D2 mentioned he was jailed. Also Hybrid being "confident" on efes alignment could be his way of buddying him since efe tends to not vote people who are calling him town.

28. ISO #478

and pressuring with votes is not "bloodthirsty" i'm making sure we get people to contribute; especially when they make claims against other people as you did earlier. but you did also confirm blink visiting rumox. Still could be agent, but reading "pressure" votes as bloodthirsty seems to be trying to paint a picture here. You have played enough forum mafia to easily know voting is how to pressure people and does not signify "wanting" to lynch.
    So You Are Using Classic Mafia Excuses Which Applies To Normies To Counter My Statements?

You Do Know These Dont Apply To Me Right? Youre Just Trying To Look More Town Now Get Lynched!
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #479

You dont remember that game when u claimed a 3rd doc and joined the chain when you were jester and the person you were protecting died and you got lynched for it?? lol

Gylander is my top scum read still - but i wanted clarification on efe it absoulutely no way did i stop pressuring gyrlander. I am curious how you "know efes role" and are so confident in him? that seems to come out of nowhere.

this sounds like trying to fast discredit the doc chain - which would be fine but not 1 person counter claimed protective and there is 2 confirmed protectives. Mafia would be trying to break that chain because they know how powerful that is in the mod. Efe confirming blink visiting rumox though is a +town.

feel free to contribute anytime now. if your town you just wasted more than half a day allowing people to be susp of you and taking attention off of other people, hence the reason i wanted to do MORE than just sit on you all damn day since you arnt responding.

been an hour...have you encountered a post yet?
    it's not, i d rather keep my trick to myself for laterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

actually... that is a really good point - Gyrlander first post of D2 mentioned he was jailed. Also Hybrid being "confident" on efes alignment could be his way of buddying him since efe tends to not vote people who are calling him town.
    dont worry i see hybrid as evil with you idc if he thinks im town YOU AND HIM ARE BUDDYING AGAINST ME!
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Good point. Gyrlander was mentioning he was jailed because someone was claiming that he was the killing role and this was a good dodge, but it is definitely good that Gyrlander immediately noted he was jailed.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

First, about "my meta last game" that supposedly was being inactive at the beggining and then when the climax came started my massive offensive: FUCK YOU @Distorted for being a lying bitch and fuck EVERYONE ELSE @naz (and anyone else that I don't remember) that has used it to scum-read me.

If you had the decency to make sure what you say is real this game would be much easier. Last game I joined at the end of D2, and from D3 I was ACTIVE the whole game. Yeah, I defy you to discuss with me about this. I was really curious about that game and was constantly reading it to see if anyone had posted anything new. Even if most were one or two-liners that's my way of playing.

I don't think I was that inactive D1 and there were others that either:

1- Have less posts than me / very few
    2- Have many posts but 95% of them are pure shitposting and thus can't be counted as contribution. But you practically haven't mentioned them or have put them at "Neutral" while I was "scum" BECAUSE OF A FALSE ARGUMENT.

It is true that my contribution wasn't top D1 but that's mainly because:

1- I'm more of the using posts people have already made and answer to them and during D1 I don't know if you remember it correctly but basically 70% of them was pure shitpost and senseless. That's what led @Marshmallow Marshall (sad you're dead, you probably are the person I would have liked to discuss the most, specially considering that we were both Town this time) to reveal as Vigi and threaten you. To be honest, I would have done the same had I been the Vigilante. Therefore, the lack of meaningful posts made my contribution decrease as well.

2- This week I'm having a bad sleep schedule and because of this I have 3~ hours siestas that are doing nothing but making the situation worse... but well. However, this point is not as important as the other by far.

I also said the same more or less to the Jailor, who actually answered my last messages (I didn't notice) and I feel like he would have wanted to execute me but didn't. I think I may know the identity of this person now but will not say it DDDDDDDDDDD

Will continue now that I have made this clear.
    First of all, we are not arguing about you are being inactive, we are talking about that you are using the same meta as you ve done last game. You've litreally just claimed jailor and threatened people last game which is the same rn. Secondly, you are in a big danger we may as well policy lynch you if we want to, y'know threatening everyone and making ppl offended isnt a great thing to do at start

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hell yeah
    Hell Yeah You Can Speak Rational When Want But THen Again You Know How This Game Is Played Since Effe You Know So Yes People Must Claim Or Lynch Right Lol Yes I Know Right Why People Claim You Dont They See You Have An "E" And An "I" Everything Is So Clear Right

38. ISO #488

I would like to ask how was it that the strategy of making Scv roleclaim was completely forgotten. I would like to ask Scv more and I feel he might be Scum due to how easy his train ended/changed and wasn't really supported. He was a really low hanging fruit and it would have been easy to Mafia to get him mislynched.
    Why would have been a scum? As you know he just shitposted and he wouldn't roleclaim like that if he were mafia. And him being not lynched d1 is the proof of that he is not mafia, if he were to be mafia since we have so many new players this game he d be lynched. But you just want to have that lynch on scv dont you?

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

I don't see hybrids vote on you; and seems to be VERY confident you are town and that he knows your role? if you think he is evil why not pressure him?

-vote unvote
    because you are trying to do the hybrid trick on me now you cant stop me of thinking that you are scum only hybrid can do this and he proved otherwise sooooo

Everyone Ples Get Distorted He Is Mafia
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Lol, I have never been in trouble during whole D1, so your argument is shit as well. Congrats.
    I'm talking about last game, and you ve mostly afked d1 like me as well yesterday.

43. ISO #493

Hell Yeah You Can Speak Rational When Want But THen Again You Know How This Game Is Played Since Effe You Know So Yes People Must Claim Or Lynch Right Lol Yes I Know Right Why People Claim You Dont They See You Have An "E" And An "I" Everything Is So Clear Right
    you are town for being stupid
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

hmm maybe hybrid was confident that efe was the BD then? im still confused why hybrid is so confident on efes role and alignment.
    yeah i was confident that efe was the bus lol

50. ISO #500