S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2012
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Game Theory:
    Skypers- I highly doubt there are any skyper teams. If there were, it would be something obscure such as blinkskater-Efekannn02 or naz-Suntax, where an inactive is paired with someone who avoids the spotlight.

Gamethrowers- There are confirmed gamethrowers in the game, whether or not that word is plural shouldn't even be a question. If there was a town gamethrower, and since it's extremely unlikely that Marshmellow Marshall is gamethower, it follows that Hybrid is unlikely to be a gamethrower as well. His day one play contradicts this and kind of screams to me that he wanted to be lynched. Stupidity =/= mvp scum. My expectations might be too high though.

Cucks- Personally, I believe there are no cucks this game. Either that, or people suck being one. I find it possible that blinkskater is still a cuck and that he jumped with soviet_love onto me, but that is a very odd combination. I don't know what Distorted is thinking honestly, but perhaps he sees blink as a cuck still?

Com Hunters- There are so many unsubstantiated reads and a great lack of activity that lead me to believe there are multiple com hunters. So much chainsaw. People being so certain that other people are town can't be real. Thankfullly, there is a solution to this. We can simply poke the less actives to see the alignments of the more active.

Game seems likely to consist of:
    3x gamethowers
    2x com hunters

In general, I'm worried about the game state. I feel as if I've been talking to brick walls this game. Some people *cough cough* don't even consider straight up reasoning. Others like Spruance and Soviet_Love did not pursue meaningful activity nor were they bold in forming opinions. I'm tired of getting this town to move. There are enough inactives this game, we desperately need DISCUSSION.
    k rant over

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok so
    -vote suntax
    We need your input, I agreed with Soviet_Love on the point you were scummy for joining a lynch train without explaining. Efekannn, I wonder if we should pressure you... We need better input that just "sarcasm?" and things like that. Blinkskater, I'll just wait for Gyrlander's input & infos before voting you. I want to get more from Suntax. If BS16 is scum I'll be super surprised, at least for now. @Hybrid I know you were here, we debated about ottomans and all... So you had time, so you should be saying something. We need you. You ain't confirmed for sheet btw :P

Now about SP, I'm kinda unsure. Need more from him/her. Btw, I'm gonna just not follow my own rule (which is to always listen to people, and try to get the maximum of their words) and not read Blinkskater's posts... It just makes me want to close the window and go play something else. Seriously. The game is very hard to enjoy because of you. I don't think I have much time left before my laptop battery falls, so yeah... Will post more tomorrow. However, I'll start writing an iso of SP, because I am confused atm. Also an iso of efekannn and suntax would be nice. If anyone has time...
    dont bother writing up anything you will either be lynched today, or modkilled , so i wouldnt bother typing because everything you type is nonsense Distorted now will see whats going on he's not an idiot you killed the wrong person yesterday

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    dont bother writing up anything you will either be lynched today, or modkilled , so i wouldnt bother typing because everything you type is nonsense Distorted now will see whats going on he's not an idiot you killed the wrong person yesterday
    he has similar thought processes to myself he just expresses things way better the scum triumverate needs to be stopped, MM SB16 and SP, as said by myself and our fellow Follower Soviet

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    The Host answers questions by the end of the night yeah? In that case, I didn't get an answer from him, and he just gave me the go-ahead to kill her.
    I asked: "Is naz good? I'll take no reply as telling me to kill her."

-vote naz

This is a pressure vote with potential as a lynch vote, I'll come back to fully explaining this in a bit as it will make sense after I discuss my other reads as well.
    Not sure why Distorted is that reluctant to modkill, but I guess it's safer?
    Dude, do not lynch or kill me. I was opposed to lynching yesterday, because I'm trusting you and blink. Blink is being a little aggressive though, not sure why you didn't kill him last night, he might be cuck at this point.

SuperJack is being a little lazy this past day and might not have sent us our replies😓

5. ISO #1255

The Host answers questions by the end of the night yeah? In that case, I didn't get an answer from him, and he just gave me the go-ahead to kill her.

-vote naz

This is a pressure vote with potential as a lynch vote, I'll come back to fully explaining this in a bit as it will make sense after I discuss my other reads as well.
    Distorted Do not modkill SP he is likley a cuck with this vote

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Dude, do not lynch or kill me. I was opposed to lynching yesterday, because I'm trusting you and blink. Blink is being a little aggressive though, not sure why you didn't kill him last night, he might be cuck at this point.

SuperJack is being a little lazy this past day and might not have sent us our replies��
    Wait, did you not get a reply either?

7. ISO #1257

SuperJack is being a little lazy this past day and might not have sent us our replies😓
    he didn't kill me because i'm the other lynch target NAZ think about it would you kill me if you were in the hotseat and i was the only other lynch target?

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

he didn't kill me because i'm the other lynch target NAZ think about it would you kill me if you were in the hotseat and i was the only other lynch target?
    No, its because I wanted to see Soviet_Love's flip. If you're blocking Hybrid, I control all the night kills. If we somehow don't lynch today and my mind doesn't change on a read on you. I can come kill you tonight.
    O how I love having the gun.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

No, its because I wanted to see Soviet_Love's flip. If you're blocking Hybrid, I control all the night kills. If we somehow don't lynch today and my mind doesn't change on a read on you. I can come kill you tonight.
    O how I love having the gun.
    please do If I were in a MOD game i would have typed -suicide start of the day today, gave my word to efe and RB'd hybrid last night, whether he would have burned or not idk id have to ask host tonight, but i'm sorry soviet i guess your death could have been stopped if I RB'd MM i'm sorry

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

I got a reply, my Q was "Do you think I'm a rule follower?" Replay "Yes"
    Somehow I find myself doubting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #1266

@naz i'm swithcing back to SP because i believe SP to be the cuck, and MM to be a thrower, so we lynch SP and dist will modkill MM change yah vote girl
    MM being thrower results in contradictory win conditions where followers always have one breaker winning no matter what happens.

This is bullshit, once again.
    -vote blinkskater

My vote goes right back here. We've made no progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Day Four

Soviet_Love was executed he was Consort Rule Follower

Spoiler : Last Will :

Told you. Someone in the key three is leading this town to disaster: SB16, MM, Secondpassing.

MM was telling me he wants to get rid of me and blink because we are distracting the town from the real discussions... if we both flip rule-followers then we're at 5 rule-followers and 4 rule-breakers. This isn't a distraction, this IS the breaking point... we desperately need a modkill @Distorted . You get 2 chances before it's gg, make sure if the town loses you go down swinging.

MM also keeps saying that the more we kill people, the harder it will be for Skypers to control the day chat. Makes 0 sense. Absolutely 0 sense. If there are less people around, then skypers have a better chance... it's like playing with cult, if there are 2 cult members and 10 non-cult it is very unlikely those cult members will control town. If 2 cult members and 4 non-cult, they have a much greater say. He makes 0 sense.

My reads: I get good vibes from Naz and Gyrlander. I don't trust Hybrid, although I like that he is dousing people in the core 3. I think Efe is crazy. I don't know what to do with blink he acts very erratically, but he was one of the first people to join me in saying the deadly triumvirate need to be stopped. Suntax joined the lynchtrain against blink without contributing anything or giving reasons, and barely posts, and this makes me think Suntax is some kind of scum. As already said many, many times, I have a very strong feeling that someone in MM, Secondpassing, SB16 are scum. And I think killing the godfather who can't be roleblocked makes sense.

Town is going to have to rely on Gyrlander to start using his jailing power for good. And stop relying on MM, the F A I L O R.

5 votes to hammer.

Players Graveyard
    @Distorted - Host
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Efekannn02
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid
    @Suntax
    hellbot @Gyrlander
    lingsarecute @secondpassing
    Scvmurderer - Citizen - Gamethrower
    Spruance -Doctor- Rule Follower
    Soviet_Love -Consort= Rule Follower

DAY ENDS IN
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    24h days?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #1268

-vote naz

I feel like noone got answers, and that he was AFK.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #1269

Newest Improvements:

I did not make the final decision on Soviet_Love, but that doesn't matter. Had it been yesterday, I would have been the one mislynching her/him.
    Once MM announced that he was going to execute SL, I retracted the mafia night kill. I figured seeing SL's flip would get me more information on blinkskater, and besides, we didn't need to have two kills during the night.

SL's flip gives me this:
    +blinkskater: I originally saw blinkskater as open gt-skyper/open cuck/erratic town. I also voted him yesterday due to night 1 shenanigans with my belief that he was chainsaw- attacking someone for somethingelse- attacking me. I highly doubted he was white-knighting yesterday. White-knighting is basically buddying.
    -naz: she jumped onto my train. For such an inquisitive individual she does not glance at the reasoning behind my train. If she's the second town gamethrower, it makes so sense why she was pushing me and mm but only putting shade on stealthbomber16.
    -suntax going by meta, he took the easy way out. we've played together, I don't think his read on me is real- rather I think he's trying to avoid debating with me. Not gonna slip past me that easily, buddy.

(-mm) "Statistics-wise" there is an expected count of one rule-breaker in the mafia. After Soviet's death, to say that mm is for certain the rule-breaker is gambler's fallacy. However, I will contend that he didn't paraphrase SL's words to me yesterday, which is kind of suspicious.
    (-sb16) This one is simply my intuitive level whimpering, and I cannot explain this one. I suspect things to be clearer once we focus on the outliers more.

-hybrid There's really only so many places scum could be.
    -grylander See above.

Reads:
    Marshmellow Marshall despite a lack of good communication yesterday, I should have told him a bit earlier that I was going to make the decision whether or not to kill based on him deciding or not to execute but that is more my failing. He has been very willing to discuss reads and strategies, very proactive player that will reconsider. There is a small part of me that is paranoid that him and blinkskater have some sort of understanding between the two and that their in-thread fights are faked, but that is a legit conspiracy theory. I cannot see him as anything but town.

Stealthbomber16 Small things here and there worry me a little. Things like agreeing with every kill we've made as mafia, but honestly, I can see how he got to them. As regards his role-reveal, I cannot see any type of scum doing so. Been very open with his thoughts every single day. Therefore, the slight doubt I have that he is instead scum will be put off on the backburner indefinitely, or at least until we get more information about those who have not been in the spotlight. If he was scum, I could only see him as a skyper with like a inactive.

Grylander Little information on this person; however, he was smart enough to not jail me last night.

naz half and half on this person, hence why I asked the host what he thought about her alignment. Seems genuinely frustrated at times but also dismissive of in-your-face logic, as is the symptom of many people in this town apparently.

HybridI don't really want to make a read on this player until he comes back and answers my question on his day one play. This player makes no sense and sense at the very same time, while I can see how he would come to certain conclusions, I don't agree with them. My read on him will eventually be fleshed out when I read his reads. Talks a fair enough though, so not a priority.

Efekannn02 Lumped here. My mafia partner insists that this person has a brain, but I wish to see some day chat effort. If nothing happens today, I might just go kill him/her tonight.

Suntax Copied from above: going by meta, he took the easy way out. we've played together, I don't think his read on me is real- rather I think he's trying to avoid debating with me.

blinkskater Soviet_Love's flip gives me more reason to believe they are towns acting dumb together. In light of things that happen earlier in the game, I refuse to believe this. Very uncooperative.
    Hm. Know that I will be ok with switching my vote on Naz if needed. I just want to pressure Suntax more. I agree with your reads. However, about the not paraphrasing, it's just that I made a suuuuper long post to answer SL's 3-4 long posts. Then he made some other long posts that I answered with ANOTHER super long post. And I have a life, so it's kinda hard to find time for ISOs, paraphrasing jails and replying to everyone.

20. ISO #1270

Wait, did you not get a reply either?
    Nor me. So I feel like Distorted was afk.

21. ISO #1271

Actually, I retract my above statement^

That's crap.
    Yeah um that's what I was gonna say xD it makes no sense, I feel like blink just lied on his host question

22. ISO #1272

@naz i'm swithcing back to SP because i believe SP to be the cuck, and MM to be a thrower, so we lynch SP and dist will modkill MM change yah vote girl
    Are you intentionally buddying Naz atm?

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM being thrower results in contradictory win conditions where followers always have one breaker winning no matter what happens.

This is bullshit, once again.
    -vote blinkskater

My vote goes right back here. We've made no progress.
    Well, the modkill makes it not IMPOSSIBLE, just terribly hard and retarded.

24. ISO #1274

Ok Naz iso time.

25. ISO #1275

okay, so i just went through the thread...
    here are everyone's secondary role claims:

@Hybrid claims not mafia from his posts.

I'm town as well :^)
    So, town claim here, and listing roles. Nice start.
    also, i'm really suspicious of this post, see highlighted:

does that seem contradictory to anyone?
    ohhh, derp.

man this set up is so confusing.

i'll be around tonight refreshing the page but will abstain from posting since i've been drankin. gonna stick to mod mafia.
    Ohhh shit. We have several afkers and the day ends in less than 3 hours. Makes for a laaame game.

I hard claim rule follower & town now though.

don't kill me bros, i'm gonna look for a liar tonite
    So...are you claiming mafia right here, or possible skyper...?🤔

As for that side note: to be fair, there were like 3 or 4 afk people..
    There, FoS on SP.
    I wonder how he died. I'm assuming either to mafia or NK, because it said "murdered" so he probably wasn't modkilled.
    I'm a new FM player so on top of my shit scum hunting, its even MORE challenging to find non-rule-followers.
    But again, I claim rule follower hardcore. If I die, its to the hands of a rule breaker. 😡
    About Scv's death.
    So my question to host was "is efe cit?" And his reply was yes, so Efe is not lying.

And I'm town investigator, I checked someone out last night and have no idea how to process my feedback 😭
    xD
    Also hey marshyzeratul...why no kill on blinkypoo?
    Asks that. Every post before this one seems pro-town. Gonna read into more.
    Okay so based on these quotes:

My suspicions of a non-rulefollower are Soviet_Love, especially after this

I know its your first time, but why not claim rule follower if you are one?
    Heh. And then you're following blink.
    So I investigated Hybrid and the feedback was:
    Citizen / Godfather / Arsonist / Mafioso Vigilante / Serial Killer

.........like I'm supposed to gain anything from that. I guess I will ask host if he is neutral killing tonight? I really don't know what to ask host other than what people's secondary roles are.

And host can choose not to answer questions, he did answer mine (Is efe cit? yes)
    Thoughts on Spurance:
    Where the hell is he? He hasn't posted since day two started, right?
    Yeah, wonders why he's not posting, he's inactive, signs of suspicion towards him
    Lol well he did say he wasn't going to say anything. I recommend not jailing him tonight, maybe he is neut. killer? I'll invest him. I feel that strategy for cuck is way too obvious...everyone knows host knows secondary roles...could be the strategy of a gamethrower to lie too.
    Oh wait, he was online twice and this is all he had to contribute:

I'd vote either him or Soviet_Love today. Day ends in like 3 hours.

-vote Spurance

Also, hybrid...can you not type like an epileptic spaz? I can't even understand you smh. wtf is this:
    Votes spruance. Remember: Naz is one of the guys crying about no deliberation in night kill, that Spruance was a bad kill and that we should've talked about it... What's that then?
    derp. there's a whole day left in addition to those 3 hours lol. still, i'd like to pressure him since you're pressuring soviet_love.
    also still no hellbot. smh.
    Then again on SL.

Pages 14-30 there, the contribution in itself is town-like. However, it doesn't fit at all with what Naz is saying atm...

26. ISO #1276

wot?
    i'm an enfp i think lol what does that have to do with anything
    What's an enfp???
    inb4 sb16 and MM are skypers.
    i feel as rule follower, i shouldn't be voting because that is skyper win condition, right? to control votes?? sooo...if no one votes, skypers can't win, right?
    There appears the bullshit with me and SB16 being skypers, and the terribad idea to not vote and be inactive so skypers don't win...

Well, hopefully we can get them killed. There are only 4 rule-breakers left. I have a bad feeling hellbot is cuck since they've been online posting in another thread on the forum, but they could just be a shitty player lol. I don't think we should modkill or lynch, but have mafia kill again. Who though, I'm not sure, either Spruance or hellbot.
    Oh look... Let's kill Spruance again! And btw it's fake, hellbot has posted two things: his /sign in signup thread and a random vote on me D1. Two posts. That's all. Naz lied here.
    what? theres 4 left?? lol

not even close fool. i forget some of y'alls first and second languages are not english lol
    ^^
    Woah, woah, hold up. who's talking about voting me > skype chat talking about killin me?? y'all slippin left and right
    Thanks for nothing Efe.

@Distorted please modkill this nub
    why do you think its him?

i wish he could talk too
    it's almost 2 am here and i just want to say my strongest scum read is MM, with possible buddying of sb16 (skypers?); hybrid also possible scum, but idk how to read that little monkey

soviet is my strongest rule follower read

sad about spruance, but u didn't play ur best bro, ;^(

if i vote to lynch today it'll probably be mm
    See? The sudden change when he saw Spruance was follower. Just too much. Now I'm a susp and SB16 too, we're skypers hardcore.
    stopped reading at post 761 here are my replies so far:

I still don't understand how you know there is a jailor. None of the roles were confirmed.

he claimed escort yesterday (in game yesterday)

I also would like you to jail MM if we are not lynching him today.

I think that's because it would be such a give away since he revealed d1 he was kidnapper. He's probably saving that exe.
    join our discord and pm spam hybrid lolol
    omg hybrid look at this perfect typing i'm so proud of my turkish babies this game lmao
    @blinkskater you know any of the mafia members can act as gf and go for the kill? thats what mm did n1

so don't post which of them you will rb. @Gyrlander please jail MM

i was jailed last night so i didn't investigate anyone, and i forgot to ask host question during the day. derp.

i'll probably follow/hammer the vote on secondpassing if no one else can provide a better person to lynch today, because i do agree, someone in the mafia must be a rule-breaker. which one, i dunno. mm could possibly be cuck??

also, for y'all thinking blink is cuck...he was trained by mesk at FM. don't be surprised he's fighting back w insults hah
    Haha explains many things...
    ok, must have missed that post/forgot about it.
    ooo that is a good question. bc if blink is not scum, he has the best intuition-reads of any mafia player i know.
    Looool, best intuition huh? Tsk tsk tsk...
    I'm reading on my phone and will reply later BUT I SAID THIS LIKE 3 TIMES ON THE FORUM AND 50 TIMES TO HIS FACE (on discord)
    Please ban him @admin
    Nope lol
    I'm about to OMGUS vote all u idiots for thinking idiotsi a skyper when I hard claim rule follower. Eat my 🅱️00ssy. I'll be back later to post more.
    & I will not deny I suck at FM. Especially this horrendous setup that is not meant for a noob like me. But Soviet is the only person making sense to me and contributing valuable posts.
    How were his posts valuable?
    Lol votecounts on blink: SB16 and MM
    further pushing me to them being skyper team
    Yeah, we voted the obvious scum... Skypers!
    if mm kills me he is confirmed rule breaker, because i'm a rule follower bro.
    i don't have a good read on blink but he's slightly more on the rule follower side to me.
    Logical fallacy.
    jfc, suntax only has 9 posts and i forgot he was playing. if anything mafia should kill him tonight.
    Yeah we'll think about this tonight.
    i don't want to lynch blink or secondpassing
    what the fuck is this skyper control.

-vote stealthbomber16
    Now naz is voting SB16.
    idc i ain't contributing to a skyper vote control.
    i don't want to vote either of you guys, i don't think either of y'all are rule breakers.

if i had to guess 4 rb:
    suntax-cuck for afk
    mm&sb16-skypers
    probably one more GT, but not sure who, that's a hard one.
    Hm, bookmark this maybe
    i already said i'm OMGUS voting and we have 20 hours left
    OMGUS voting is literally shitvoting, aka being shit at FM and throwing your vote away... Why do you claim doing that???
    thats not what i said blinkypoo.. =P read it again

i could vote up mm, too.
    Wait wait wait. Possible com hunter? Find the player who has similar thoughts than his target, then accusate them of skyping... That could be a good strategy.
    well soviet is mafia, and if you flip rulefollower, secondpassing is going to be obvious rule breaker and will get lynched the next day.
    Logical fallacy again. Naz is a very logical player, I've played enough games with him/her (even if I don't know him/her XD) to know that. I feel he/she is acting strange.
    no, but it does make u a shitty player!!!

UGH fine, sorry sp but...it was ur destiny as GF to die.

-vote secondpassing
    Then votes SP.
    no i'm too tired rn, just send noods pls
    XD
    Right now, if they don't get lynched, the Godfather (secondpassing) to prevent mafia kill.
    Telling Gyrlander who to jail. @Gyrlander , mind to give us input on who you jailed and what happened, please?
    Yeah, n2. But after he STILL hasn't made any posts, why not. SuperJack should have replaced him too.

I didn't forget to add Hybrid, you and sb have been buddying up since d1. I'll add more to this in a bit, just replying to things at the moment.
    Replying to me, when I said he was ignoring Hybrid, when we had rather similar thoughts and interactions. Which didn't convince me, and makes me think of a potential com hunter.
    BACKPEDAL HARDER MM:

we all know blink didn't say shit and you didn't exe him. probably because of this last thing he wrote:
    Now about that bet blink wanted me to take... Nope, ain't taking it because retards exist. And now naz is using this as an argument...???
    I'm pretty sure we decided d1 to not kill anyone at night. I don't trust MM, and I think he slipped right here:

he thought he was in the clear and went ahead to kill scv, and it looked good on him that SCV was a rule breaker.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

not budging my vote until ths fool is dead
    Read what naz wrote earlier on D1... Fucking liar.
    @secondpassing vc:
    blinkskater (5 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing, Hybrid, Suntax
    secondpassing (3 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Soviet_Love, Efekannn02
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    naz
    This is interesting, because we see Suntax's jump on the train without explaination.
    what, do you want me to hammer you?
    i don't think you're rule breaker, so why would i?
    soviet is rule follower to me..because he's doing the only strategy we have as rule followers, which is just claiming we are rule followers:

this post he reminded me of me:

this post he reminds me of blink:

& here are two other posts that led me to believe he is rule follower:

if i die tonight i just want it to be known that i really, really, think mm and sb16 are skyper team.
    honestly, rule followers wouldn't be accusing, blaming, killing, and lynching. especially before day 4.
    the ones "leading" are probably the scum imo.
    The ones leading are preventing the town from sleeping, because without us you would be inactive.
    with 35 minutes left until EoD, and SP at L-3, i doubt we will get lynch on SP.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HERE just in case someone does switch
    -vote secondpassing

i'd rather have a stalemate
    Thank you
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    "Thank you"? Weird. (The quoted post was addressed to Blinkskater)
    @Distorted please modkill suntax by eod

There we go. So that was looong... But worth it.
    -vote Naz
    I still don't trust Suntax at all, but I prefer having my vote on Naz right now. The iso convinced me.

27. ISO #1277

Now about what SL said in jail, he kinda paraphrased it himself in his lw.

28. ISO #1278

Special mention to SB16 for letting me know it was possible to get 50 posts pages... helps a lot for wall posts lol.

29. ISO #1279

I don't have my laptop tonight so its hard for me to reply, I should be home tomorrow, but if you guys want to lynch me so be it. I can't make any arguments to defend myself it seems, and I have no idea who is scum, I can only assume based on meta that at least one mafia is scum.

But here is what my death would look like:
    @naz was lynched by assholes, she wad Town Investigator - Rule Follower

Made your life a little easier SuperJack, just copy paste that.

30. ISO #1280

Are you intentionally buddying Naz atm?
    We are just close friends, thats why I can't hammer him . I wouldn't be able to hammer Distorted either. It's the weakling in me. I don't have testicles, I have ovaries so...

31. ISO #1281

I don't have my laptop tonight so its hard for me to reply, I should be home tomorrow, but if you guys want to lynch me so be it. I can't make any arguments to defend myself it seems, and I have no idea who is scum, I can only assume based on meta that at least one mafia is scum.

But here is what my death would look like:
    @naz was lynched by assholes, she wad Town Investigator - Rule Follower

Made your life a little easier SuperJack, just copy paste that.
    Which meta?

32. ISO #1282

We are just close friends, thats why I can't hammer him . I wouldn't be able to hammer Distorted either. It's the weakling in me. I don't have testicles, I have ovaries so...
    At last I can stop my he/she bullcrap xD

33. ISO #1283

Ok I'm done reading and making wall posts... See you tomorrow!

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

To be honest, blink & Soviet_love "union" felt like an uncoordinated "alliance" and I think you guys either misunderstood them or literally took advantage to have a reason to kill them.

I find both Mafia Members kinda suspicious and would be keen of lynching one of them. Personally, I find MM more scummy. I have thought about what he said when we talked about Effe being shit and that we would have to lynch him. He answered that he had jailed him and found out that he actually could think and is able to not talk nonsense. However, what does it matter whether Effe can think or not if he doesn't help discussion in Day Chat? He's plain shit. Therefore, I find MM's comment about Effe in jail may indicate that he's either 1- Com Hunter that needs to let Effe survive or 2- Skypers with Effe

I refuse to believe that there aren't Skypers here, as they may be the only way for Rule Breakers to win this game. I also recommend killing the Inactives (Suntax) or just ask @SuperJack to modkill his ass / replace him.

Also, @Effekannn02, start being contribute or you'll be going down soon. I don't care about you being Arsonist.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

37. ISO #1287

Ah, also, I didn't know who to jail last night so I kinda forgot to. However, I wanted everyone to be free to do as they will to see how things carried out. And they did badly

@Marshmallow Marshall Explain what you talked with Effe the night you jailed him. I know it must be something or Distorted would have MD you for lying.

38. ISO #1288

Tbh what if there were not to be any scums on maf or both alive mafs to be scum? Anyway i agree with the points that mm pointed out andi legitimantly think he pointed the points where naz has contradicted with herself. After reading mm s iso of naz i think naz s gt and has to be modkilled instead of lynched. @Distorted i d recommend you that u should modkill naz

To @secondpassing my d1 typos were cuz of my phone and my ideology was cuz of my misunderstoodment of the setup. Rn i m only putting a gun to their head of the people whom i trust. Aka mm sb16 and efe. Unless i get rbed last night i should have have mm on my doused list
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

39. ISO #1289

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Ah, also, I didn't know who to jail last night so I kinda forgot to. However, I wanted everyone to be free to do as they will to see how things carried out. And they did badly

@Marshmallow Marshall Explain what you talked with Effe the night you jailed him. I know it must be something or Distorted would have MD you for lying.
    Host can see every chat in this game so no reason for him to hide it. Prolly just no one wondered it

40. ISO #1290

And also lynch suntax if he doesnt contributes today. Or let @Gyrlander kill him. And mm kidnap gf so maf wont have a kill at night. Or mm can kidnap me and gf can kill blink if you guys suspect him. I m still in favor of a blink lynch just because of his rollercoaster of emotions jumping the targets and chainsawing everyone he can etc...

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    And also lynch suntax if he doesnt contributes today. Or let @Gyrlander kill him. And mm kidnap gf so maf wont have a kill at night. Or mm can kidnap me and gf can kill blink if you guys suspect him. I m still in favor of a blink lynch just because of his rollercoaster of emotions jumping the targets and chainsawing everyone he can etc...
    I won't waste my execution on an AFK.

44. ISO #1294

I won't waste my execution on an AFK.
    Why so? Imo he should be the biggest scum lead since he hasnt been replaced for like 4 days. Dont you think that s stranfe and he might actualy be scum and convinving sj to not to replace him?

45. ISO #1295

Think about how fast did sp and you got replaced at n1 and n2 right? So why hasnt suntax gotreplaced at n3?

46. ISO #1296

I want an explanation of this @SuperJack
    wht hasnt suntax been replaced already?
    Is it because he didnt wanr to be replaced if so why?

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

I think it was obvious we should always NK instead of Lynch/MD. Basically the first one prevents both Cuck & Com Hunter from winning..
    Com hunter has to get his target lynched not nked

49. ISO #1299

Also stop getting off topic why wont you exe suntax and why doesnt he seem to be suspicous to you

50. ISO #1300

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Think about how fast did sp and you got replaced at n1 and n2 right? So why hasnt suntax gotreplaced at n3?
    We weren't replaced that fast, at least me. Also, we replaced people that either 1- Did not talk at all 2- Had 1 post

However, Suntax has been posting sometimes 1/2 posts saying that he's going to contribute bla bla bla and saying something so that might convinced SJ to not replace him immediately. I still think he should have been replaced a while ago.