Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 4558
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I am a defender of the little guys
    Learn to do right, seek justice, correct the oppressor, defend the fatherless, plead for the widow. That's fair... when it applies to the player being attacked, that is. I don't think it applies here. Also, if you're town, you should also evaluate what is pro-town and what isn't, am I mistaken?
    Do you believe Renegade to be a good lynch?

Good morning SJ! Your thoughts on the hot takes of the moment (Renegade and Light)?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1104

To clarify: Light isn't the poor little newbie being oppressed for his views. Outside of that aspect, do you believe him to be town?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Doesn't believe Jester King is present. Doesn't believe Sen is Jester King.

Sutle attack on SuperJack's veteran status. This post also lacks an opinion, but has an attack.

Redirection.

Hmm what? Never done anything about SuperJack after this. Does not continue to prod, and does not vote SuperJack.

A jab at our collective intellect.

Of course it's about him.

A jab at BC and Ganelon's credibility— which is acceptable if he believes BananaCucho or Ganelon to be scum however, he does not follow up on this either.

Fixation on his attacker. In light of his other posts, this is mere self-preservation.

A prod at my intellect.

A hypocrite. See context.

Excusing behavior with the two wrongs makes a right argument.

In response to Varcron, a post that is concerned only with his personal well-being.

Quite a defense. He hasn't made a read on Varcron, because in either case, he would be trying to convince Varcron otherwise.

Doesn't go on himself.

Another prod at my intellect. Also an awaiting post, hasn't taken the initiative to gather information this game.

OMGUS

Of course he's "going" albeit slightly after necko.

His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

Overly concerned about his survival.
    Man I called this one. Goofy obsessive post at 4 am EST. Vote me you will regret it when I flip town and you look like an idiot for reading things that aren't there.

Self preservation? Of course, I don't want town to lose because of irrational people like you.

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Man I called this one. Goofy obsessive post at 4 am EST. Vote me you will regret it when I flip town and you look like an idiot for reading things that aren't there.

Self preservation? Of course, I don't want town to lose because of irrational people like you.
    You should provide a response to the rest of accusations.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You should provide a response to the rest of accusations.
    Just woke up, and now am working, sorry I don't have hours to respond to each goofy obsessive 4 am comment from second passing, but I wanted to note that I predicted that exact behavior. Will be following up, thanks!

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

What is your point here?

Sutle attack on SuperJack's veteran status. This post also lacks an opinion, but has an attack.
    Every post has to have an opinion? I am making a statement noting Superjeck's conflicting points directed at me compared to his earlier posts.

Redirection.
    Not redirection, valid question from my point of view. Again, Superjack prods me with Jester King but he brought it up in the first place.

Hmm what? Never done anything about SuperJack after this. Does not continue to prod, and does not vote SuperJack.
    After banana cucho posted the same response 3x times, I figured the topic was dead.

Based on your current behavior, absolutely.

Yes.

A jab at BC and Ganelon's credibility— which is acceptable if he believes BananaCucho or Ganelon to be scum however, he does not follow up on this either.
    Will follow up here.

Fixation on his attacker. In light of his other posts, this is mere self-preservation.
    Just like you fixate on me.

A prod at my intellect.
    Damn right!

I disagree.

In response to Varcron, a post that is concerned only with his personal well-being.

Quite a defense. He hasn't made a read on Varcron, because in either case, he would be trying to convince Varcron otherwise.

Doesn't go on himself.
    I have offered a lot more about the game as a whole than you have in addition to many others.

Another prod at my intellect. Also an awaiting post, hasn't taken the initiative to gather information this game.
    Okay

OMGUS

His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.
    I'm not trying to sow distrust in town.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.
    I strongly disagree with this sentiment.

Overly concerned? I'm concerned with town listening to you, lynching me, and seeing me flip town. Shouldn't anyone under scrutiny be concerned with their self preservation, especially if they are town?

If I get lynched over someone who has barely contributed anything like oneceko this whole game (posted fewer than 20 posts) then it just confirms all of the worst of both forum mafia and its players in general.

It will be sad when I flip town. Are you asking me for a role claim, second passing? Or just total absolute fixation that no matter what I say now nothing would shift your bloodthirsty desire to lynch me?

12. ISO #1112

Just woke up, and now am working, sorry I don't have hours to respond to each goofy obsessive 4 am comment from second passing, but I wanted to note that I predicted that exact behavior. Will be following up, thanks!
    It was just 1 post lol. You don't need hours to respond to that. And predicting you're going to be pushed by someone who has already pushed you once (and is voting you) is not surprising.

13. ISO #1113

I partially recind what I said about Frinckles yesterday. His role isn't as provable as once thought if the dude can literally claim for 3 days straight that the people he's checking happened not to be lunatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #1114

Renegade, you're basically saying "no, no, no, no, yes you're dumb, no, no, no, not true" in the whole wall of replies. It's not exactly useful or proving anything. There's one thing in the replies that is interesting, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Every post has to have an opinion? I am making a statement noting Superjeck's conflicting points directed at me compared to his earlier posts.
    A statement-attack without taking a stance is more or less the low-scale definition of IIOA (Information Instead Of Analysis), the fancy name of what is generally considered as a scumtell by most FM communities. Why is it scummy? Because anyone can put "facts" without saying things about them, it's easy and doesn't make things move forward, yet look like contributive posts. Now, saying that you are guilty of this on a large scale would be a stretch, but the specific post falls into that category.

Self-preservation is naturally good for everyone, indeed. What is unhealthy and/or scummy is when all or most of your actions aim to keep yourself alive instead of aiming to kill scum. I would say you are guilty of that.

Insulting every player in the game is not going to get you anywhere.
    That being said, I'd like @theoneceko 's thoughts too, especially his reads on Renegade, Light, and perhaps on Sen. I'm aware that he's voting Renegade, but I'd like to know why exactly.

"It will be sad when I flip town. Are you asking me for a role claim, secondpassing?" Um, you're at L-5 at half D1. You may be slightly overreacting :P

15. ISO #1115

And the classic "oop I guess my rolecard was fake guys I wasn't lying" defense also gives the role claimants another out.

Right now, I'm interested in lynching BC or Frinckles if we lynch a current claimant, and outside of the claimant pool I'm leaning SJ/Renegade
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #1116

AWOOOOO why am I the only one posting
    Banana howled, he must be a wolf.

Also banana, am I right (or totally mistaken, which is possible) to assume that you may not be town (at least from what you know), but are willing to help town?

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    And the classic "oop I guess my rolecard was fake guys I wasn't lying" defense also gives the role claimants another out.

Right now, I'm interested in lynching BC or Frinckles if we lynch a current claimant, and outside of the claimant pool I'm leaning SJ/Renegade
    Lynching SJ on D1 is 1: rude, since he just got back; 2: bad, because he's towny from the spotlight he put himself in with his no lynch stuff and because I just have that feeling; 3: not a priority, because he's not one of the filthy not towny AFKs.

Also, I might have missed roleclaims and am trying to find them in the thread... can you enlighten me on that topic please?

19. ISO #1119

Definetly, and it's a very good way out. That's why roleclaiming on D1 is, as in almost every setup, a bad idea for the majority of roles...

20. ISO #1120
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Banana howled, he must be a wolf.

Also banana, am I right (or totally mistaken, which is possible) to assume that you may not be town (at least from what you know), but are willing to help town?
    how did you come to this conclusion?

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lynching SJ on D1 is 1: rude, since he just got back; 2: bad, because he's towny from the spotlight he put himself in with his no lynch stuff and because I just have that feeling; 3: not a priority, because he's not one of the filthy not towny AFKs.

Also, I might have missed roleclaims and am trying to find them in the thread... can you enlighten me on that topic please?
    We've had the following 4 roleclaims thus far:

The1Ceko - Sheriff
    Varcron - Bodyguard
    Bananacucho - Doctor
    Frinckles - Asylum Counsellor

Ah, so you're still a little behind. No worries then, I was wondering why you didn't comment on this earlier lol.

Also, you're giving SJ wayyy too much credit for his game too far. People are going to be thinking about ways to not look like a neutral evil, and getting into a stupid no-lynch argument is a bait asf way to do that. We've had a million scum players who make their day 1 about questioning the foundations of an FM game to get "spotlight" townpoints and "bravery" townpoints. You're giving it way too much credit.

22. ISO #1122

And SJ is warm and charming and makes you feel like he's town due to his personality. This is not something to townread him for lol.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

Ugh, this isn't even worth arguing about. I'm not sure if he's even top 3 on my preferred lynch list anyway. I'd rather prod Renegade.

Voting Renegade will just give him more excuses to never give any thoughts on anything else but his train ever. So instead...

@renegade pls give thoughts on the people who claimed as one of them is likely to be lynched.

25. ISO #1125
    Ganelon

dunno for me the only towny people are MM and Sen.
    Mms question about the neutral brought to mind the fact that scum could potentially want to verify their own roles/give fake feedback to TPRs on d1. And ofc recruit them. I’m not certain if the latter is a possibility but it would make this day quite something to look at

ugh fuck I’m being nonsensical again, I don’t know what I want to say, this is so annoying.

26. ISO #1126
    Ganelon

Btw I think yzb is also towny af for refusing to claim his role. I think that from his perspective that makes a lot of sense and he gets a lot of town points from me
    -vote Light_Yagami

lights thoughts are difficult to impossible to follow this game: this implies he scum, as I can usually follow his train of thoughts when he’s town; I think he’s not a bad town player but he really needs to work on his presentation especially as scum lmao

and I think stuff like ‘you must be SK’ is the kind of response I’d expect from him if he were scum.

27. ISO #1127
    Ganelon

Ugh, this isn't even worth arguing about. I'm not sure if he's even top 3 on my preferred lynch list anyway. I'd rather prod Renegade.

Voting Renegade will just give him more excuses to never give any thoughts on anything else but his train ever. So instead...

@renegade pls give thoughts on the people who claimed as one of them is likely to be lynched.
    Wouldn’t lynching a claimant defeat the purpose of forcing claims in the first place?

28. ISO #1128
    Ganelon

Also, hi AIVION

29. ISO #1129
    Ganelon

Btw potential point in Lights favour. He outed two scum last game but complained about his lack of tact and admitted he didn’t now how to convince people of his viewpoints. He started out pretty aggressive this game and I believe that may be because light doesn’t usually put scum so cleanly... so I think that made him more confident of his own abilities and therefore more aggressive (at the start of the game).

feel free to shoot down this potentially worthless idea

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Wouldn’t lynching a claimant defeat the purpose of forcing claims in the first place?
    Anyyone forcing claims out are utter dog poop.
    Anyone claiming their role are just as bad.

It's D1 in a setup where roles are extremely difficult to confirm, extremely easy to fake claim. The only benefit to any role claim today is for scum.

Thinking of using the roleclaims for working out the setup? Well the 5 any random and insanity modifiers make that useless.

My roleclaim today is a fuck you I ain't saying shit.

Banana should have the brain cells to realise that a roleclaim is anti-town.

Banana should die.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #1131

I got the impression Frinckles and BC cynically followed along with the process knowing if it got to them they'd just claim a really difficult role to lynch (i.e. counsellor or doctor). Neither of them behaved like their roles, given how fervent they were about getting a mass claim out.

I take the other 2 claims much more seriously.

32. ISO #1132
    Ganelon

Yeah I think I’m lynching Light today, if were lynching anyone.
    I think Light is scum.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134
    Ganelon

I got the impression Frinckles and BC cynically followed along with the process knowing if it got to them they'd just claim a really difficult role to lynch (i.e. counsellor or doctor). Neither of them behaved like their roles, given how fervent they were about getting a mass claim out.

I take the other 2 claims much more seriously.
    Possibly, I know I certainly don’t trust Frinckles

35. ISO #1135

The reason I lean BC over Frinckles is making this sort of play seems like BC's nature. Even lying about what rolecard he has. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually citizen or something and made the doctor claim to avoid getting lynched. I view what Frinckles did through a much more cynical lens. Frinckles has revealed he's counsellor now, so why has he continued to hang back? Why isn't he acting like town leader now? Frinckles' play has been very slimy and opportunistic.

36. ISO #1136

The reason I lean BC over Frinckles is making this sort of play seems like BC's nature. Even lying about what rolecard he has. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually citizen or something and made the doctor claim to avoid getting lynched. I view what Frinckles did through a much more cynical lens. Frinckles has revealed he's counsellor now, so why has he continued to hang back? Why isn't he acting like town leader now? Frinckles' play has been very slimy and opportunistic.
    Sorry that should start with "the reason I lean Frinckles over BC..."

37. ISO #1137
    Ganelon

This is based on meta that has been confirmed by others before (like Rumox). Lights train do thoughts is significantly easier to follow when he is town. That is not the case this game.

38. ISO #1138
    Ganelon

Oh yah the idea of fake-claiming as TPR and forcing everyone else to out is something I was considering doing last game (before I got nightkilled on n1). Big poop of an idea and pretty selfish tbh

39. ISO #1139
    Ganelon

train of thoughts*
    fuck phone typing.

40. ISO #1140

I am hesitant of course to suggest lynching the asylum director claim.

I think Banana and Oneceko have the weakest claims. Banana's behavior has been odd and buddying up to people only to use that later (in his favor) is something I am absolutely concerned about.

Oneceko still has contributed nothing of value but a role claim, and so is a top lynch target for me.

41. ISO #1141
    Ganelon

I am a defender of the little guys
    This is going in my signature.

42. ISO #1142

I am hesitant of course to suggest lynching the asylum director claim.

I think Banana and Oneceko have the weakest claims. Banana's behavior has been odd and buddying up to people only to use that later (in his favor) is something I am absolutely concerned about.

Oneceko still has contributed nothing of value but a role claim, and so is a top lynch target for me.
    Frinckles is counsellor. It's literally the best fakeclaim because every day you can act like you're one day away from confirming yourself without it being your fault if you're still unproven or only have one person backing you by day 3 or 4.

43. ISO #1143
    Ganelon

Spoiler : Fuck Quoting WallPosts :

Redirection.

A prod at my intellect.

Doesn't go on himself.

OMGUS

I think that's not AI for Renegade unfortunately....

44. ISO #1144

Frinckles is counsellor. It's literally the best fakeclaim because every day you can act like you're one day away from confirming yourself without it being your fault if you're still unproven or only have one person backing you by day 3 or 4.
    My bad, I got counselor and director mixed up.

45. ISO #1145

Btw I think yzb is also towny af for refusing to claim his role. I think that from his perspective that makes a lot of sense and he gets a lot of town points from me
    -vote Light_Yagami

lights thoughts are difficult to impossible to follow this game: this implies he scum, as I can usually follow his train of thoughts when he’s town; I think he’s not a bad town player but he really needs to work on his presentation especially as scum lmao

and I think stuff like ‘you must be SK’ is the kind of response I’d expect from him if he were scum.
    Yeah Yeah Blah Blah B;ah Im Not Scum. Is It Tomorrow Yet.

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Reason For Saiyan MM Is SK Is Because Im Pulling Roles Out Of The Setup And Trying In My Mind To Figure Out What Roles Are The Most Logical. I Gave My Thoughts Im Not Saiyan Them Again.
    You think the host will use logic? Lol. Good luck.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #1149

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The only thing we can trust regarding host thinking is that if there's a Jester King he's a Lunatic almost 100% sure because he can easily reveal himself and get lynched. Which would be a big OOF.

Or maybe... deathworlds counted on us realising this? hum.

50. ISO #1150

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I Mean This Game Is Called Insanity.. But Even The Insane Use Some Kind Of Logic Behind Their Thought Process Even If It Is Flawed Logic. I Think There Has To Be A Killing Role On The Bad Guys Side/Perhaps One Of The Any Random Slots. I Also Believe That There Is A Strong Possibility Of Both A Cult Leader And The Jester King.. Jester King Mainly Because This Game Is As I Said Before Called Insanity.