S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2159
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Again what I was saying yesterday......................................
    Renegade do that PoV analysis, then tell me what you think about Light's and Banana's actions from both a town and a scum perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

Light's Results:
    N0: Marshmallow Marshall + Bananacucho Same Alignment
    N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Ganelon Different Alignment
    N2: DS. + Deathworlds Same Alignment

Banana's Results:
    N0: Varcron + Ganelon Same Alignment
    N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Deathworlds Different Alignment
    N2: Marshmallow Marshall + Light_Yagami Same Alignment
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

This setup in general is a breeding ground for 1v1's. With only mislynch available for town it makes things hard
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This setup in general is a breeding ground for 1v1's. With only mislynch available for town it makes things hard
    only one*
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1857

What really bothers me is how blatenly dumb Yagami's checks have been.

Like, if he's scum, we have to assume he's being coached by MM and the other scum, right? Would MM say to create fake checks between their night kill and me?
    Maybe to incite doubt once we pull a lynch off on him if he is indeed scum.

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

Light's Results:
    N0: Marshmallow Marshall + Bananacucho Same Alignment
    N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Ganelon Different Alignment
    N2: DS. + Deathworlds Same Alignment

Banana's Results:
    N0: Varcron + Ganelon Same Alignment
    N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Deathworlds Different Alignment
    N2: Marshmallow Marshall + Light_Yagami Same Alignment
    Several things stick out to me:

First that Yigama happens to target both DS and Gamelon the night they die. Sloppy or going for "I couldn't be that sloppy" defense?

Second is both n2's don't make sense to me. From Yigama's perspective, what was he trying to establish here, that DS. was scum?

From Banana Cuchis perspective, what was he trying to establish here, that Light was indeed scum? Isn't that already established with the fake justice claim if Banana is indeed justice?

The n0s, Bananas n0 does fit in with his behavior day 1, I don't believe he jumped on the vracon train, likely due to his read that gamelon was town and so vracon must also be. Yigama's n0 I can't poke holes into it really.

I find it so damn interesting that they both get scum MM n1. One of them is throwing MM under the bus to then use that to their advantage.

10. ISO #1860

Several things stick out to me:

First that Yigama happens to target both DS and Gamelon the night they die. Sloppy or going for "I couldn't be that sloppy" defense?

Second is both n2's don't make sense to me. From Yigama's perspective, what was he trying to establish here, that DS. was scum?

From Banana Cuchis perspective, what was he trying to establish here, that Light was indeed scum? Isn't that already established with the fake justice claim if Banana is indeed justice?

The n0s, Bananas n0 does fit in with his behavior day 1, I don't believe he jumped on the vracon train, likely due to his read that gamelon was town and so vracon must also be. Yigama's n0 I can't poke holes into it really.

I find it so damn interesting that they both get scum MM n1. One of them is throwing MM under the bus to then use that to their advantage.
    Additionally, vracon being the only oracle claim pretty much confirms him, unless an oracle is still hiding (for some reason hoping to get hit) but that wouldn't really make sense at this stage.

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'll have another day to check in Treecko/Renae

The one thing giving me pause rn from just straight up lynching MM is that Kira can kill people less likely to vote his way in an eventual Kira v Me showdown

Its actually probably better to resolve this right now, then the rest of the game pretty much solves itself
    uWu TREECKO!!OWO TREECKO.

I think you're actress that remembered Justice based on how fast you counterclaimed Light. So I'd rather lynch MM or Varcron. We've time though, please don't pull a fast one on me again guys...

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

I think you're actress that remembered Justice based on how fast you counterclaimed Light. So I'd rather lynch MM or Varcron. We've time though, please don't pull a fast one on me again guys...
    Why lynch varcron? He is the only oracle claim, so basically town. If we lynch varcron (basically confirmed town at that point) then 7 players becomes 6 with 3 scum, game over right?

Again, I just don't understand how ceko is apparently town. He was very hesitant to lynch MM, and now is floating lynching the only oracle claim. We can't afford a mislynch today because we skipped yesterday. MM has to go.

14. ISO #1864

Yeah lets lynch the Oracle guys

-vote Varcron

FFS I'm not even going to lurk at this point. I just can't even. Bye.

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

Again, I think MM is Paparazzi...

Also, MM provides no real reason for voting Banana. For such an experienced player, the logic behind his reads is spotty at best. Additionally, MM is contradicting himself again... takes Banana off towncore, claims Banana is confirmed once he claims Justice, then votes Banana.

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

Well thats a lie. Cause I'm justice.

N0 I checked Vaccum and Galeon and found them to be the same alignment. I checked them since I have recent experience playing with both of them. As I townread Galeon for the entire day I worked hard to draw attention off of Vaccuum when he hit L-2 without being too obvious about how he's tied to one of my strongest town reads.

N1 I checked DW and Mallow and confirmed what I suspected. Their alignments did not match. I believe MM is the scum here, as I explained at the beginning of the day. I checked them because of the "big 3" I figured the scum was probably between these 2, but would look closer at Galeon if they came back same alignment. They did not.

Kira claiming like this makes me think he's actress and looked at me last night. I was surprised I didn't die as nobody scum read me that I could see but I guess they didn't want Nurse to heal me. Now that Nurse is out of the way they could just kill me tonight, but I guess their strategy is to push a mislynch here with a tailored actress and strong arm this game

So the team is Kira, likely MM, and I dont know who is third
    Banana how do you type all of this THREE minutes after Light claimed Justice? Were you prepped to counterclaim in case Light revealed?

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

Like if I was scum I would have killed treecko last night. kept DS, faked that DW was scum and pushed for his lynch

All Kira has to do is keep killing pro banana people until he can get the lynch off against me

Today Kira or I dies. Lets do this.
    Or, you killed DS because killing me would make DS think you're scum.

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Varcron If Ur Oracle.. I Believe Renegade Would Be The Last Mafia In That Instance Ceko Has Been Pretty Analytical Of The Game. So Now Town Core From My Perspective Unless A Counter Oracle Claim Would Be Me U Deathworlds And Ceko
    I doubt this because Ren defended Varcron so heavily on day 1.

34. ISO #1884

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Please, The Quotes That Can Tie That Into A Nice Pretty Bow?
    I've already done that, but here are even MORE quotes. This is just Banana defending Varcron though.

Banana defends Varcron against MM in this quote.

I've said it 900 times, I'll say it 901 times. 11/12 times these "slips" are nothing
    Banana has been laying low in his unique way, just like Marshmallow. Starting the Revenant train then leaving... I know someone mentioned Marsh likes to pop in, "stir things up, "then leave."

EOD is soon right? Anyone wanna catch me up real quick? Just finished dinner
    Keeps defending Varcron, LOL.

Why'd a counter train build back up on Vaccuum? I thought we moved past this
    Banana says relatively little but is adamant Varcron stays alive. Banana is defending a top scum read for dw/g/mm. And no one thinks this is suspicious?

I'm glad I kept my vote here, I don't want Vaccuum lynched
    Doesn't want to switch from Rev train to Varcron... lol

I'll switch if necessary, but I dont like it
    OWO pushing Rev again?? uWu. By the way, Banana is addressing Light in this quote.

Vote Rev please
    Another post that shows Banana doesn't want to switch from Rev to Varcron.

Ok then Im not switching, if Rev ties it at last second and Vaccuum dies we turbolynch Rev next
    (This is a Ganelon quote) I'd vote Varcron too if I didn't think he was actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I want to know who everyone is to Ching tomorrow
    if Varcron is scum I’ll go for Renegade first
    if Varcron is town I’ll go for revenant
    if Revenant is town I will vote Varcron
    if Revenant is scum? I don’t know, MM?
    Varcron defends Banana. Varc said DW and Banana are town, but Ganelon is scum :/

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm nearly convinced of the opposite for Ganelon

I think that you and Banana are moving more to the town side, and Ganelon over to the scum side.

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

It really doesnt matter if I respond to treecko or not at this point. His capacity to understand basic concepts like Vaccuum claiming Oracle with no cc is completely nonexistent

Get on with it

-vote Light_Yagami
    If there is no Oracle counterclaim, I'll most likely vote with you.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

Scums done a pretty good job neutering me this game. I went from top townread to completely ignored. Well played.

See you guys next day
    DS & DW think you're a higher town read than Light.
    Varc & Ren think you're confirmed town.

MM flip-flops between you being confirmed town and scum.

Only Light and I scumread you...

46. ISO #1896

Of course, I said this already.

I know this is my first forum game, but I do understand setup mechanics and vote patterns.

"Noob-painting" me is a bad idea.
    At this point I'm beyond caring. Any time I read any of your posts it makes me want to throw my phone against the wall.

47. ISO #1897

I've already done that, but here are even MORE quotes. This is just Banana defending Varcron though.

Banana defends Varcron against MM in this quote.

Banana has been laying low in his unique way, just like Marshmallow. Starting the Revenant train then leaving... I know someone mentioned Marsh likes to pop in, "stir things up, "then leave."

Keeps defending Varcron, LOL.

Banana says relatively little but is adamant Varcron stays alive. Banana is defending a top scum read for dw/g/mm. And no one thinks this is suspicious?

Doesn't want to switch from Rev train to Varcron... lol

OWO pushing Rev again?? uWu. By the way, Banana is addressing Light in this quote.

Another post that shows Banana doesn't want to switch from Rev to Varcron.

(This is a Ganelon quote) I'd vote Varcron too if I didn't think he was actress.

Varcron defends Banana. Varc said DW and Banana are town, but Ganelon is scum :/
    Doesn't Banana defending Varc fit more with his n0 read though? Presuming he also thought Gamelon was town?

48. ISO #1898

I'm going to get some food before I post my thoughts on this
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1899

Brain food and shit like that, ya know?
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #1900

Doesn't Banana defending Varc fit more with his n0 read though? Presuming he also thought Gamelon was town?
    Oh He Knew.. Ganelon Was Town Along With Know (Varcron Is Scum/Town Not Super Clear ATM) .. A Common Scum Tactic When Counterclaiming Is That They Will Put A Friendly Scum In There To Throw PPL Off... I Left Solid Tells Day One That I Was Infact Justice And Had A Read Day One Of MM & Banana..