8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I didn't either, but majority ruled, so.
    We're fine.
    MM is confirmed scum from every POV, I'm confirmed Town from every POV.
    We lynch MM today, and I die tonight more than likely.
    3v2.
    I wish the Justices told us more information, instead of confirming everything I know from my PoV
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    We're fine.
    3v2.
    I wish the Justices told us more information, instead of confirming everything I know from my PoV
    Sorry mate I've been pocketed enough times that I had to be sure

15. ISO #1765

We're fine.
    3v2.
    Like, we were already all on board with lynching MM, but instead Justices used their ability to confirm me instead of finding more scum :/
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1766

Like, we were already all on board with lynching MM, but instead Justices used their ability to confirm me instead of finding more scum :/
    I'll have another day to check in Treecko/Renae

The one thing giving me pause rn from just straight up lynching MM is that Kira can kill people less likely to vote his way in an eventual Kira v Me showdown

Its actually probably better to resolve this right now, then the rest of the game pretty much solves itself

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

We're fine.
    3v2.
    You're confirmed town from every POV except Marsh and Banana's. Banana thinks you may be scum, which from town!Banana perspective actually makes sense---according to DS:

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Yeah it doesnt make sense from a town!Banana POV to think MM is scum and Light is hard bussing, like I think you should be considering DW more scum than MM...

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Like if I was scum I would have killed treecko last night. kept DS, faked that DW was scum and pushed for his lynch

All Kira has to do is keep killing pro banana people until he can get the lynch off against me

Today Kira or I dies. Lets do this.
    Yes Lets..

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

Why has no one considered that Actress might've found Oracle n0? If that was the case, this gives Light +townpoints and Banana +scumpoints. In this Banana would get a confirmed Citizen kill, making night 2 another victory for scum.

However, if no one counterclaims Oracle, then Banana is justice and we lynch Light.

I was against the -skip, but was replying to older posts when that happened. Also, that -skip built up way too quickly for me. I wanted to elaborate my argument against Banana/Varc/MM, then consider other possible scum teams. I knew I was tunneling pretty hard yesterday, so I wanted to make sure I covered all the possible scenarios before even thinking to skip.

My ideal d2 would've been lynching MM. Just saying.

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Why has no one considered that Actress might've found Oracle n0? If that was the case, this gives Light +townpoints and Banana +scumpoints. In this Banana would get a confirmed Citizen kill, making night 2 another victory for scum.

However, if no one counterclaims Oracle, then Banana is justice and we lynch Light.

I was against the -skip, but was replying to older posts when that happened. Also, that -skip built up way too quickly for me. I wanted to elaborate my argument against Banana/Varc/MM, then consider other possible scum teams. I knew I was tunneling pretty hard yesterday, so I wanted to make sure I covered all the possible scenarios before even thinking to skip.

My ideal d2 would've been lynching MM. Just saying.
    For example, I would've considered if Light's confidence makes him a TMI-scum during day 2 if there was no skip. Instead, I'll need to consider this during day 3..

Of course, if I died last night I would've never been able to finish my thoughts from yesterday.

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Most of those are bots

I checked MM against Kira last night. Same alignment. So MM is confirmed scum as suspected
    NO U >=(

-vote BananaCucho
    Boooo
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

I'm citizen, by the way.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No Ur Not.
    N-no u! JAN HUS KNEW THE TRUTH!!! DOWN WITH THE HERETICS, BREAK THE POPE @Light_Yagami

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800