S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2159
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm claiming as citizen, and with that I know for a fact that Cucho is correct, as I am town along with him as now confirmed justice.

-vote Marshmellow Marshall

I have a feeling that MM could be actress in this scenario, but Cucho just proved himself as 100% town in my books.
    And We Found Our Last Scum Team This Is Legit 100% A Scum Slip.. I Bet You..

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And We Found Our Last Scum Team This Is Legit 100% A Scum Slip.. I Bet You..
    Everything is black and white with me now, and I can tell you who is town and who isn't based of Cuchos reveal.

Town
    Cucho
    DW
    Ganelon (RIP)
    Varcron (me)

Fuck I forgot someone again, but onto the scum I have now gotten confirmed based off of Cuchos stuff.

Yagami
    MM

6. ISO #1356

-unvote

Make no mistake MM is our lynch today, but we have a lot of time to figure out this mess between banana and light, we don't need to go to the next night just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Everything is black and white with me now, and I can tell you who is town and who isn't based of Cuchos reveal.

Town
    Cucho
    DW
    Ganelon (RIP)
    Varcron (me)

Fuck I forgot someone again, but onto the scum I have now gotten confirmed based off of Cuchos stuff.

Yagami
    MM
    And Bull Shit.. You Get To Fall In The Same Hole As The Other Two..

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

I'm claiming as citizen, and with that I know for a fact that Cucho is correct, as I am town along with him as now confirmed justice.

-vote Marshmellow Marshall

I have a feeling that MM could be actress in this scenario, but Cucho just proved himself as 100% town in my books.
    Cucho as scum would always know you were town bro this doesnt make any logical sense

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

And Bull Shit.. You Get To Fall In The Same Hole As The Other Two..
    The funny thing is, his read I can confirm because it involves me. I am citizen, Ganelon was nurse.

His lead is fundamentally able to be confirmed by two of us, whereas yours will not be confirmed by either two unless they thunderdome it out.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Im Willing To Take On All Three Of The Scum Alone.. Lets Do This..
    You fucked yourself by claiming justice after justice confirmed me, bad slip by you.

I will repeat this again for DW though

I am sorry for thinking you were scum yesterday, it was MM and Yagami, I was wrong, you were right.

17. ISO #1367

A question for everyone.

Banana provided reasoning as to why he allegedly targeted me and MM.

In what world is town!Yagami motivated to target MM and Banana N0, and then MM and Galeon (who didn't flip yet mind you) N1?

I'm having issue justifying it, but we need to think of every possible scenario for this.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #1368

You fucked yourself by claiming justice after justice confirmed me, bad slip by you.

I will repeat this again for DW though

I am sorry for thinking you were scum yesterday, it was MM and Yagami, I was wrong, you were right.
    Light claimed before Banana.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1369

The funny thing is, his read I can confirm because it involves me. I am citizen, Ganelon was nurse.

His lead is fundamentally able to be confirmed by two of us, whereas yours will not be confirmed by either two unless they thunderdome it out.
    Yeah Well Lets Lynch You And Find Out And If You Do Flip Cit Ill Believe You Were Actress.. Because Actress Will Always Come Up As Not The Same.. Alignment.. And With Galeon Dead An Me Doubting That Mafia Would Knowing Kill One Of Their Own Leaves You.. You Are In Fact The God Damn Actress.. From My Point Of View And Banana And MM Will Flip Scum 100%.. Only Other Scenario Is That Banana Is Actress And Visited Me And Will Flip Justice.. Then You And MM Will 100% Flip Scum.. So There Is That.. So Seeing As How I Got A Same Check On MM & Banana That Means That.. Neither MM Or Banana Are Actress.. That Leaves You.. Leaving My Original Thought Process On You MM And Banana All Mafia..

20. ISO #1370

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    A question for everyone.

Banana provided reasoning as to why he allegedly targeted me and MM.

In what world is town!Yagami motivated to target MM and Banana N0, and then MM and Galeon (who didn't flip yet mind you) N1?

I'm having issue justifying it, but we need to think of every possible scenario for this.
    I can't find a way to justify it, it does not make sense to me. We have to be careful though, cause actress could fuck us if it is Yagami if we lynch him today.

I will not act fundamentally confirmed until tomorrow, as we now know who two of the scum are.

21. ISO #1371

Yeah Well Lets Lynch You And Find Out And If You Do Flip Cit Ill Believe You Were Actress.. Because Actress Will Always Come Up As Not The Same.. Alignment.. And With Galeon Dead An Me Doubting That Mafia Would Knowing Kill One Of Their Own Leaves You.. You Are In Fact The God Damn Actress.. From My Point Of View And Banana And MM Will Flip Scum 100%.. Only Other Scenario Is That Banana Is Actress And Visited Me And Will Flip Justice.. Then You And MM Will 100% Flip Scum.. So There Is That.. So Seeing As How I Got A Same Check On MM & Banana That Means That.. Neither MM Or Banana Are Actress.. That Leaves You.. Leaving My Original Thought Process On You MM And Banana All Mafia..
    Wasn't Banana one of your town reads yesterday? MM and Banana have fundamentally opposed eachother since day 1, I personally don't believe that DW is maf since he went after you (now confirmed actress). It does puzzle me as to why MM would vote you, but I guess it doesn't need to make sense seeing that they changed 50 times.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Wasn't Banana one of your town reads yesterday? MM and Banana have fundamentally opposed eachother since day 1, I personally don't believe that DW is maf since he went after you (now confirmed actress). It does puzzle me as to why MM would vote you, but I guess it doesn't need to make sense seeing that they changed 50 times.
    Nope I Told Him He Wasnt Out Of The Woods Yet.. Maybe Go Back Like 10-15 Pages To Find The Iso I Had Death Worlds Do.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Nope I Told Him He Wasnt Out Of The Woods Yet.. Maybe Go Back Like 10-15 Pages To Find The Iso I Had Death Worlds Do.
    btw where's that iso on me
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1377

Light did, but Lights leads arn't set in stone 100% confirmed. I know that my alignment is the same as Ganelons, whereas the other lead confirms nothing.
    Yeah You Know That Because You Can Pick A Person You Know Is Town And Visit Them.. Thats How You Know..

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

Dont Have One Man. Im Investigative Not Killing.. But You Knew That Already Didnt You..
    I didn't until today actually to be completely honest, if we lynch you today you flip as justice when you are actually actress. Then we go tomorrow and be like "her derr banana isn't the real justice" and kill the real justice too.

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

I didn't until today actually to be completely honest, if we lynch you today you flip as justice when you are actually actress. Then we go tomorrow and be like "her derr banana isn't the real justice" and kill the real justice too.
    This about this.

MM is being bussed here, regardless of who is the actual Justice, MM is being implicated here.
    It's entirely possible that MM is the actress, and orchestrated this whole thing because the odds of him being put into this scenario vs the other justice is pretty low.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #1388

Anyway this dick waving contest between varcron and Yagami will get us nowhere
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This about this.

MM is being bussed here, regardless of who is the actual Justice, MM is being implicated here.
    It's entirely possible that MM is the actress, and orchestrated this whole thing because the odds of him being put into this scenario vs the other justice is pretty low.
    He could've, which is why I don't think we lynch Yagami today.

We all agree on MM, correct?

40. ISO #1390

How About No Your Whole Team Is Found Out.. Its Already Over If You Think Im The Villain Vote Me.. And Neither You @Varcron @Marshmallow Marshall Or @BananaCucho Will.. At Least Not At The Same Time... Because It Will Confirm It All. And If All Three Of You Are On My Lynch At My Death The Town Will Know.. But At That Point It Will be 2 Late..

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

What we need to think about is the motivations behind Yagami and Banana, in both scenarios.

1.) Banana is scum and Yagami is town
    2.) Yagami is scum and Banana is town.

If we can come up with plausible motivations for each of them for their actions in BOTH scenarios, then we have a better chance of deducing who is the real justice.
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #1393

How About No Your Whole Team Is Found Out.. Its Already Over If You Think Im The Villain Vote Me.. And Neither You @Varcron @Marshmallow Marshall Or @BananaCucho Will.. At Least Not At The Same Time... Because It Will Confirm It All. And If All Three Of You Are On My Lynch At My Death The Town Will Know.. But At That Point It Will be 2 Late..
    That's because your actress, they'll assume that we are scum cause you'll flip Justice dummy, you literally visited Banana last night.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

That's because your actress, they'll assume that we are scum cause you'll flip Justice dummy, you literally visited Banana last night.
    Uh, we don't know that, it's entirely possible that Actress!Yagami visited Banana n0, or that MM is actress.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #1396

Oh Im Pretty Hope Full It Will Be A Contest Between Me Varcron MM And Banana Soon.. Look How Banana Protected Varcron.. I Mean Be Real..
    And note how I protected you, why would I do that only to be scumread? It makes zero sense as Justice.

The reason I was scumread yesterday was for defending you, and DW himself said that.

47. ISO #1397

Okay U Wish I Was Actress.. Like I Said Ill Fight All Three Of Ya Same Time.. No Problem Then Ill Make You Turn Your Head And Cough. Dont Blame Me Because I Got Lucky N1 Dont Blame Me You Slipped By Protecting Varcron. Dont Blame Me I Had A Base Line N1. And Dont Even Try And Blame Me For Mags Death..

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Okay U Wish I Was Actress.. Like I Said Ill Fight All Three Of Ya Same Time.. No Problem Then Ill Make You Turn Your Head And Cough. Dont Blame Me Because I Got Lucky N1 Dont Blame Me You Slipped By Protecting Varcron. Dont Blame Me I Had A Base Line N1. And Dont Even Try And Blame Me For Mags Death..
    Lol, I can because he was the biggest pusher of you.

50. ISO #1400

Or Galeons Death Dude Needs To Quit Switching Names..