S-FM 233: 8-2-2 - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Unless a quick argumentation is brought I believe I will let my vote here. I'm not happy at all about this, but as I said earlier in this day, if SCV is actually town by this point him and TDL sort of throwed it, plus now SJ giving up, I don't see what I could do for town at this point

I feel taking the gamble on xramza would be desperate at this point but town IS indeed desperate atm

Overall like of day discussion hurted town, d1 was bigger than both d2 and d3 despite we now having more info than ever about the game

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    ** like -> lack**
    Heybive been here 24/7 reading and replying lately. If your still stuck up on me player then town lost. I mentioned earlier xramza was alrdy setting up his defense for courting today or tmrw if he had to. Xramza has constantly talked from the sidelines this game. He will make a post about certain ppl being evil lean or town lean but will leave it at that. He doesn't accuse ppl, he doesn't engage and have conversations. He himself said that a judge would want to stay on the sidelines more and not front and center accusing ppl. Player this my last sitch argument before you live and don't come back for Rod. I hope your still there and consider this or town lost today. I'm frantically typing this from my mobiles you can see it player before you leave.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Heybive been here 24/7 reading and replying lately. If your still stuck up on me player then town lost. I mentioned earlier xramza was alrdy setting up his defense for courting today or tmrw if he had to. Xramza has constantly talked from the sidelines this game. He will make a post about certain ppl being evil lean or town lean but will leave it at that. He doesn't accuse ppl, he doesn't engage and have conversations. He himself said that a judge would want to stay on the sidelines more and not front and center accusing ppl. Player this my last sitch argument before you live and don't come back for Rod. I hope your still there and consider this or town lost today. I'm frantically typing this from my mobiles you can see it player before you leave.
    Dear god the grammar in my post. Its hard typing so much on mobile
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I SEE YOU LURKING PLAYER, what's your response?
    do u even read ? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

10. ISO #1410

Yes I can see how you feel that part was setting up a defense

But could also just be genuine town trying to figure it out in my book

Atm every one of us could be lying except TDL who's now just a glorified citizen

Him saying xramza is encouraging but on the other hand it's like Otaku, full guts no argumentation is not enough for me. Maybe that's because I'm noob but sticking to what I feel is profitable to town..

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

if sj agrees on dr unknown, he ll be lynched. if sj agrees on xramza he ll be lynched let s do it like that

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    omfg, piayer or sj just go on someone, i m fine if that s me i m bored af with those afk and not-so-much commentery players <.<
    I'm sheeping you then Biatch

-vote xramza

The players I trust, including TDL wish to vote him. I shall go forth with the vote.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

-vote SuperJack

Before I do this and since I'm here, please give some insight about how you being mastermind scum is wrong from town pov

Didn't want to buy Unknown thought about you being scum getting lazy at daychat but still saw ramza objectively contribute more today

I'm able to be here a bit longer thank to my own rl dumbness so I can react

Also please provide code for the sheep emote, I believe it will become relevant soon

24. ISO #1424

ok wait a bit,

Scvmurderer can t be triad since Nawa's playstyle is so obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    -vote scvmurderer
    NOW he is on l-2.

lol no
    imo mrtrophywire is the ONLY one who can be considered 100% town
    it almost was the nawa's last words, so we might put a consideration on mrtrophwife as well hmm...

more inc

25. ISO #1425

-vote SuperJack

Before I do this and since I'm here, please give some insight about how you being mastermind scum is wrong from town pov

Didn't want to buy Unknown thought about you being scum getting lazy at daychat but still saw ramza objectively contribute more today

Also please provide code for the sheep emote, I believe it will become relevant soon
    Oh shit is player the triad trying to save xramza?

26. ISO #1426

-vote SuperJack

Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1427

Well, guess I asked to die with how tired I got of the game the last two days. I'm town, but if the next lynch is right the game is winnable. Get Scv then Hybrid or vice-versa.

The offense on me is that i haven't been accusing people, but here I am doing several iso's and posting a reads list each day. Dunno what else to provide. Player and SJ can win the game even if this mislynch goes through

28. ISO #1428

-vote SuperJack

STOP U ARE DOING A BIG MISTAKE, HE IS TOWN

also Does that kinda seems suspicous like triad trying to hide under the cover?

And after the last wrods of Nawa, he might be scum. Hmm i wish efe was online i d ask him how do nawa would play lol

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    ok wait a bit,

Scvmurderer can t be triad since Nawa's playstyle is so obvious.

it almost was the nawa's last words, so we might put a consideration on mrtrophwife as well hmm...

more inc
    Its what I thought.

But then I though, well Nawa was obviously going to get lynched so he is trying to frame mrtrophwife.

So many people I end up thinking "Well x & x & x can be scum" but then I'm like "well but maybe x is just y"
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #1430

-unvote
    for now let me think. I might change my opinion to mrtrophywife instead of xramza. Will quick check RLVG and xramza's posts

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Well, guess I asked to die with how tired I got of the game the last two days. I'm town, but if the next lynch is right the game is winnable. Get Scv then Hybrid or vice-versa.

The offense on me is that i haven't been accusing people, but here I am doing several iso's and posting a reads list each day. Dunno what else to provide. Player and SJ can win the game even if this mislynch goes through
    Xramza RIDING THE THE SQUIRREL AND SCV TRAIN AGAIN

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

I'm not riding the train, I'm driving it at this point boyo

Nawa randomly saying trophy is town is really, really strange, but might just be him throwing out a random comment to throw people off after death
    Any1 thoughts on xramza tunneling all game?

36. ISO #1436

And Scv can already pretty much be cleared of being triad given Mesk's input, I dunno what hybrid is doing still trying to contemplate it
    making him 100% not triad.Also i don't think nawa would go on him or try to get him lynched that much if he doesn't know who the judge is i mean he has a great potentional of being judge so why would he go ahead and try to lynch him? Hmm, also scvmurderer would ve courted way long ago so i odnt consider Scvmurderer to be judge nor triad he is townie imo

Piayer, sj and scvmurderer are most likely town. we have 2/3 chance to kill evil

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Scv, you're literally just throwing out random false accusations at this point. I've changed my scum circle every time i've updated the list, my vote has been different each day. Tunneling is the last thing I'd go and consider
    So you admit to throwing out random accusations too?!?

39. ISO #1439

And Scv can already pretty much be cleared of being triad given Mesk's input, I dunno what hybrid is doing still trying to contemplate it
    Still, I asked about that part but nobody has been able to pull a proper quote
    @sj thanks even if I believe a black sheep would suit me better at this point

Hybrid your link is not working for me btw

Hmm, also scvmurderer would ve courted way long ago
    I don't get why honestly

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

tbh, we may consider piayer as town just because it s so hard to not to slip any information out with that much speaking. He has to feel likee town and just ignore the nightchat if he were to do that.

also yolo
    -vote mrtrophywife

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

I cant go back and actually quote it, but Mesk said verbatim "Votes on Scv should be taken seriously" and left it at that. Is why I went to pressure hybrid first.
    no probs bro, i don t think you are triad atm but possible judge. Tbh mrtrophywife is the best lynch today

45. ISO #1445

There is no way in hell that you couldn't have slipped sth here if you were to be scum
    Hm. Well, I didn't think I'd find myself agreeing with anyone in this conflict. However, out of the active players being:

-Scv
    -MM
    -Player
    -SJ
    -trophywife (kind of)
    -Mesk
    -Unknown (kind of)

I would not disagree with Scv or MM being the lynch of this list. Even if they survive and the game moves forwards I don't think I see either, particularly Scv, being useful to the town. Hybrid at the least has done well at calling a few points out. I will be saving my vote until later today, by then I hope that the lesser contributors weigh in.

Also why exactly are we calling out TK softclaims? Who does that benefit other than the mafia?

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

I'm on mobile and won't be back before day end, but all I recall is that he had a strong scumread on scv day one.

Also me and player have been contributing in the same way, and you state you clear him just for that. Is there a difference between it other than that I push on you @Hybrid ? Good move
    There are, Piayer's wallposts are more informational and slip-able yours are small and can keep a secret but since u ve been doing it like so many times as like Piayer not likely mrtrophywife which has hardly around 3-4 read posts which is trashy, i think mrtrophy is our scum.

50. ISO #1450